Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Purple Band Aid

Old 11-07-2007, 04:31 AM

Cargo Ship finally arrives and picks me up to be brought to my new head courters on the ship "wounder what will happen now since my planets government betrays me should have known this and rebelled" I say with a slight hint of what may happen next.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 04:41 AM

Stharn, following the retreat of the Jupiter ships, only had to kill a few of them to get his point across. Following them back, he was contacted by General Idox. "We've taken the ring. Get here as soon as you can."

Idox hung up his radio. Landing his ship, he sent a transmission into Jupiter's core, where the main city and central government were located. "You've been beaten. Give up your planet and go quietly, or you will not live to see another Jupiter day. Literally. We'll give you 8.5 hours."

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 04:45 AM

I finally arrive on what is one of the larger ship for battle then what I've seen. Once on bored I am sent to a training facility on the ship where I can become a solider for the army.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 04:53 AM

A Sergeant came up to Bandie, looking at him up and down. "The only reason I won't kill you is because I've been ordered to keep all Jupiter citizens that surrender alive. You'll be waiting in the cargo hold with the others, which have been modified to accommodate living standards. You'll be trained for battle once things are settled and we're back on Saturn."

Idox was still patiently waiting. Stharn pulled up next to him and landed on a rock in the rings.
"Stharn," Idox said, happily. "No problems, I trust?"
"None at all, General."
"You continue to impress me."
"I only live to serve my people."
"There's more to live for, but your heart is in the right place, my friend."
"Thank you, sir."

Idox looked at his watch. There were seven hours left, and there were no transmissions from Jupiter yet.

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 04:57 AM

Nods my head and lowers head in respect and says "only a man with great power is worth my life you make me smile to see such power in ones eye who's using it for a good reason, I never cared about my people you see I was suppose to be trained to protect it because it was the strongest then and turns out your the strongest force now" Soon after I leave to the cargo hold with the others.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 05:07 AM

A transmission came for Idox. That took them awhile, Idox thought, smirking. It was indeed the President of Jupiter. "We will never surrender to you, you cold-hearted bastard!"
"Why, sir, you make it sound like you have a choice."
"What the hell do you mean?"
"I mean we have taken your ring. And your refusal to surrender does not make me very happy."
"I don't care what makes you happy. THIS IS MY PLANET."
"No, not anymore. It belongs to Saturn now. Whether you like it or not."
"As you can imagine, I don't like it."
Idox howled with laughter at this. "Then, sir, you shall die. I'm a very busy man and don't have time to deal with your pathetic attempts at resistance."
"You... monster!"
"Monster? That's new. I like that. I'll call you Rat Bait." Idox hung up the radio.
"Men, it seems the president of Jupiter is resisting. All those in favor of crushing him like the bug he is, say 'Aye.'"
Millions of shouts of "Aye!" came through the radio. "Attack. Leave no survivors inside. The president brought this upon himself and the people. Don't destroy the planet. Only kill people." With that, the ships lifted from the rings and flew into the center of the planet. The president had sealed his pitiful fate.

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 05:13 AM

Now in the cargo hold with hundreds of Jupiter's people As I giggled because most of them are cowards. "oh my this is going to be a fun game here watch as the planets people die one by one like little aunts with a magnifying glass" One of the people who happens to be a slave somehow arrived on the ship I said "you there your name and why you are here" He said "I have no name and the reason I am here is because I have betrayed my master to save my self" I replied "sounds funny I was a free slave I escaped my clutches long ago I learned a great power to mess with minds of many people and I came here to be put to some real use" I said Chuckling.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 05:25 AM

Idox couldn't believe how simple it had been.

Within a matter of minutes, the planet's core had been swarmed. All life forms in it were killed and vaporized. He sent out a radio transmission that reached across the whole solar system. "Attention all. Friends, share in our victory. Enemies, live in fear, for you are next. Jupiter launched an attack on Pluto, and suffered for it. The president of the so-called 'King of the Planets' is dead, and under control of Saturn. We are not to be taken lightly. Oppose us, and we will crush you. Join us, and we'll consider letting you live." Idox switched the radio to only directing at Pluto. "Rejoice, friends. Jupiter is ours."

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 05:34 AM

Hears the roar of soldiers in victory "wow I knew it would happen but not this quickly I didn't know this man was this powerful I think I'll like this place a little more" I said in surprise to have heard it end so soon. "we should be heading back to Saturn now soon"

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 05:43 AM

The radio again. "This is General Idox."

It was the president of Saturn. "An excellent job as usual, General. There will be a ceremony for awards and praise."

"There are two awards I'd like to give out. One medal, and one promotion. Clearance to do so?"

"Certainly. The ceremony will be in one day. Wear your dress uniform."

"Understood, sir." Hanging up, he switched the radio to his troops. "The R half of the fleet will stay guarding Jupiter. The other half will return to Saturn. R half, load the war spoils onto cargo ships. Don't steal anything. Pay bonuses will be given out once the loot is counted. Feel free to take houses, though."

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 05:45 AM

Sits patiently in the cargo den for any sudden orders if given expecting so just in case so I'm ready if they do need are help.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 05:50 AM

Idox landed on Saturn and stepped into the main outer corridor of the core. The President was there to greet him. "Good to see you in one piece, General."
"And you, sir."
"And who is this?"
Idox looked to his right. "This is Commander Stharn G'shael. He was the one who defended Pluto."
The two men shook hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir," Stharn said, very calmly.
The President turned back to Idox. "Make sure everyone is present for the ceremony. It will be held in the Central Room."

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 05:54 AM

Is asleep and awakes to the loud noise of the landing of the ship realizing where on Saturn. "wow from looking out this window it looks like such a beautiful planet" Pulls a velvet rose out of my hair that was given to me as a child. "my beautiful velvet rose will take me to my love again I promised".

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 11-07-2007, 03:07 PM

Anglie went back to Saturn (in regular human form) after Jupiter was taken over, and Pluto saved. She found Idox, and the President.
"You did great, thank you for helping Pluto. So what happened at Jupiter? Did their President give in or fight?" she asked, anxiously, "you didn't kill them all like you usually do, did you?" by all, she meant the citizens.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 04:32 PM

Idox sighed. We took the rings by force. Some were killed, others were taken prisoner, others surrendered. When we declared our attack on the core, the President refused to simply give up. Finding one man inside ships is too difficult, and we were forced to kill many people. We took as many alive as we could."

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2007, 02:27 AM

I am eventually sent off of the ship to a large training facility where I will become a military officer of my new home that I can call home.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-08-2007, 03:44 AM

The awards ceremony was quite splendorous, as one would imagine. Huge banners with Idox's face on them were strewn about the hall. Idox laughed. I don't deserve all the credit, he thought to himself. He took his seat at the front as the President took the podium, saying something about how Idox's brilliance was the reason Jupiter was ours; he wasn't paying full attention. Idox was only waiting for his turn to speak, and he was happy when it finally came. "I don't have much to say," Idox began, rather weakly. "As the General, I'm expected to give a huge speech, but I'm a man of few words. To end this as quickly as possible, I'd like to offer a promotion and a medal. Without this man, we would not still have Pluto, and possibly not have taken over Jupiter. So it is my honor to present the Medal of Honor and the rank of Brigadier General to Stharn G'shael."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-08-2007, 03:01 PM

Anglie went to award ceremony as well. She sat a few seats away from the President. She listened to both the preident and Idox with their speeches.

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-08-2007, 11:14 PM

Once At the training area I gain Id as a citizen of Saturn "ok sure you are an official member of are planet" "thank you" I said walking off with my new id and shortly hears about the victory of this planet and that there would be a large celebration so I decide to go.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-09-2007, 02:33 PM

After the ceremony, Idox pulled Stharn and Anglie aside. "Listen. You two are who I trust most, so I'm going to need your help to put my next plan into action. As you both know, we took Jupiter to save Pluto. But it was also so we could launch a full-on assault at Earth. The Martian people are scared of us now, as we now control the largest planet in the Solar System," Idox said, with a pleased tone in his voice. "We'll make a temporary alliance with them, giving them a false sense of security. If they refuse it, we take their planet. If they accept it, we ally with them and take Earth. Then, we let things settle, and we'll still have complete control over the Martians. If we have Jupiter and Earth, we have Mars surrounded, and we can simply invade and conquer the planet. More to the point, I'd like you two to each be President of these planets, and General of their forces if the plan is a success."

Stharn listened carefully. "Also, Idox, sir. If we take Mars and Earth, Venus stands alone, and will have no choice but to surrender. Then Mercury is cornered, and all we have to do is take Uranus and Neptune, and we'll control the Solar System."

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-09-2007, 09:13 PM

"Okay, I see. Then maybe once we get control, we can end the war, right? Maybe I can become the Pes of Earth. I like that planet. They are a bit, ok maybe a lot, warmer than Pluto, but it's nice there... I haven't been, but I've seen pictures." Anglie replied, "But wouldn't it be hard to control two planets that are far distance? I'll have to keep traveling back and forth, but that's why there's the telepoting machines. Oh, speaking of which, I probably should go and check how Pluto is doing. My parents, if they're still alive, are probably worrying. I don't know what Jupiter did to them" she nodded.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-09-2007, 10:51 PM

Idox was about to say something, but Stharn interrupted him. "There were very few casualties on your planet. The General ordered me there fast enough that the planet's defenses held until we got there."

Idox was happy to hear this, as he had no idea what had happened. "As far as controlling Earth and Mars, I have no problem giving control of them to you two. I'd like nothing better. I'll negotiate with the President of Saturn, and take Jupiter if I can't find anyone else who I think is worthy of it. Unless one of you wants it?"

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-10-2007, 02:26 AM

Is finally at the celebration there was a marching parade and cheerful music finally realizing there is a award ceremony for the general of the army for his great and victorious win against the people of Jupiter.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-11-2007, 07:45 AM

"You can have Jupiter" Anglie replied happily, "You wanted to take over it, so you did. Besides, controlling three planets would be kinda crazy, so I can't. 2 planets are fine with me. That's good. I should at least send my parents something to tell them I am okay." she finished.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-11-2007, 11:10 PM

"You do that," Idox said, happily. "You two go recuperate for two hours, then we'll come back and discuss how to take Mars."