Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-14-2008, 10:58 PM

On the other end of the universe is a completely different galaxy. People, if that's what they are there, don’t ride earth’s modern vehicles, they don’t live in houses, and they certainly don’t live at all they way we do. Replacing cars and trucks, these "people" ride comets, asteroids, and shooting stars. They live in glass domes on the million moons that circle the closest thing to earth anybody would ever get, the alternate earth, Alterna.

It is up to a group of scientists to search the new galaxy and find a way to destroy it. Somebody must save what could be the future place for humans to live. These scientists won't be easy to defeat, they have equipped themselves with layers of almost impenetrable armor that has the capability to shrink, enlarge, or empower them even more. The worst part yet, they have a lead and they are ready to act.

The planet Alterna has all the equipment you need to survive, but to survive, you need to protect what you need. Some of the glass domes are actually one-way mirrors that’ll protect you from being seen, and they’re bullet proof. However, explosives will destroy the surface easily. You’ll need the transportation to get around everywhere. In addition, other than the scientists, there may be some aliens in your path. All you can hope now is that everything will work the right way.

The only rule I can think of is just to follow the TOS and RP rules.

Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Picture or Description:
Weapons:
Bio:
Other:

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-14-2008, 11:01 PM

Name: Ray
Nickname: none
Picture or Description:
Bio: Ray is the daughter of one of the head scientists who try to destroy Alterna. She observed her fathers work until she figured out with her own two eyes that what he was going was completely wrong. Since then she vowed to stop her father, at all costs.
Other: Ray has a beautiful tiger, Tali, that she keeps with her at all times. Tali only understands Ray’s words, even if someone is mimicking Ray.

Name: Kai
Picture or Description:
Bio: Kai is just a passenger on the ship and showed no interest in anybody. He walked out of his room one day and caught notice of three girls. He thought one of them was extremely pretty. Since then he lived in his room, planning on how to win her heart. The only challenge was if she'd feel the same way.
Other: He owns a little ferret named Ki

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2008, 11:16 PM

Name: Rion Nagase
Nickname:
Picture or Description:
Weapons: Sword and a claw gauntlet
Bio: ((Can't think of one yet))
Other: ((Don't know yet))

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 01-15-2008, 05:24 PM

Name:Nikki
Nickname:Nik
Picture or Description:
Weapons: Sliver and gold fans
Bio: ((Cant think of one))
Other:((The one that is black)) He helps her on her quest.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Jadyalyn Send a message via Yahoo to Jadyalyn

Old 01-17-2008, 01:26 PM

Reserved! I will update soon.
Name:Lalinya Coppar
Nickname: Lya
Picture or Description:

Weapons: Ultra Sonic Blade. It is pink blade with purple lining. It shimmers in the light making it give of a sparkle. If certain words are summoned, the sword can create magic. But those words are difficult to learn. She has only learned one. (She will only leanr more when I am told she can learn another.)
Hiroshi no tekia suna lash - Wind Rivister: the only spell she knows. It binds the "thing" up in wind, it is known to be powered by the soul's strength. Her power is average so all it can do is maybe puncture the body and break easy bones but thats is the most if she uses her full potential
Bio: She is difficult to get a long with. Only three people have ever been able to get along with them. She has only liked one boy her whole life, someone not known to most as important but merely a working class. He was higher then she was due to the fact she was a loner. Someone who is with whom ever except her. She dislikes Ray's father deeply. No one knows why, but she does. Her reasons are highly secretive because she does not want Ray to be upset with her. When in school she was considered to smart for her own good. She left school and graduated at age 12. Also college at age 19 with masters degree. Placing her now on a ship with scientists. Never having much of a childhood to get through life. She plans on having a life of somewhat interesting people around. That is her reasoning for wanting friends that are different from her. To see the world differently then what she was use too.
Other: She has an adorable bunny for a pet. Its name is Puff

(She can communicate with the bunny through thoughts)

------------------------------------------------------

Name: Simon Jaymes Alkey
Nickname: Alke
Picture or Description:

Weapons: Katana
Bio: Scientist for the destruction among other worlds. Though he seems different from most of them. He does not follow rules or anything. He does what he chooses. He s not for destruction, nor for the other worlds. He could care less who wins. He just wants to find a purpose in life. So he begins it by working for these scientist, to learn what is to become of the world they live in, not only that but he wants to know everything he can before he dies. Of course not to mention.. He has lots to learn.
Other: Contains no pets, he is a loner.. Is hard to get along with if you act all girly or manly. He hates it when people do not act like human beings.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 01:24 AM

Ray walked up and down the space ship that her and her friends were currently on. She had known them two forever, and they were like family to her. Ray didn't care if she was the youngest, but she did hate that they treated her like a child. There was also somebody else around her age on the ship, but she wasn't sure who the heck he was. Ray's father owned the ship that they were currently in, it was very large and spacious, which cause no probelms since she and the other two girls each had their own pets.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2008, 01:33 AM

Lya looked around. It was different then what she was use too. Life in this design was not something a poor girl got use to. She got what everyone else got. As an orphan to befriend someone at this level in status was rare. Lya was an intelligent girl and knew about many crosses among space but she had never see what was beyond until now.

Lya walked up to Ray. "So what are we doing exactly? I am not sure what we plan on doing or anything. I am not even sure if what we are to do is even possible. All I know is that there is something going on. That something I am not entirely sure about." said Lya quietly. To avoid being heard to easily.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 01:38 AM

Ray thought over the conversation she had with her father. "Uh... daddy said something about visiting the other side of the universe to investigate a new galaxy." Ray was pretty sure that during the convo she had been very tired, so she couldn't remember much of what was said. "I think he told me that they were looking for something, something that would help them finish some experiment."

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2008, 01:43 AM

"I don't really trust you father. He creeps me out. But if that is so then thats where we are going" said Lya walking over to the wall and leaning against it while thinking in thought.

"Hey ray? Did you ever ask what that experiment was?" added Lya looking at her in a confused state.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 01:46 AM

"Are you creeped out because he always tells the truth? That's why others are..." Ray said, drifting in thought. "Um... yeah, I think he said something about, making sure that nothing could harm the earth in any way."

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2008, 01:52 AM

"Yeah that could be it" Lya spoke then ranted of into thought.

"wait, to not harm earth? what does he mean by that" said Lya. "I am going to have issues with that in my head ..."

Lya sat in thought .. she couldn't figure it out, she didn't know what would harm earth.

Hey puff ... do you have an opinion upon this?

'I am sorry I don't at the moment' answered Puff

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 02:28 PM

"I honesyly don't have any idea other than what you have told me" Ray told her. As soon as Puff arived Tali appeared casing after her. "Hey, Tali." Ray said in their own special language. "What's the report today?""Me and Puff found out some of your fathers plan," Tali told her.
"Like what?""Your father may want to comletely destroy the galaxy."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2008, 06:32 PM

Nikki sighed out from boardem. She walked over to the senter of the ship and saw her two friends. "Hey Ray have you seen Moni." she asked her straching herself out.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 06:34 PM

"No Nikki, I haven't... do you want me to ask Tali?" Ray told her. Having three pets on the ship was a lot of work, but luckily she, Nikki, and Lya always helped eachother out.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2008, 06:39 PM

"Please." she asked nicely, "He's starting to make me worry." she walked over to her chair and sat down.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 06:46 PM

Ray called Tali over with her special melodic whistle. When Tali was 5 feet way Ray whispered to her beloved tiger, "Tali, have you seen Moni?"
"Yes, Moni is in the kitchen, digging through the food.""Thank's Tali," Ray said, turning to Nikki, "Moni is the kitchen having lunch apparently."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-18-2008, 06:51 PM

"I thought so. Well thanks." she said to her, "Hey are you hungery?" she asked them as she went threw the door and saw Moni standing at a conter, "Moni what are you doing?" she asked him. He turned his head and looked at her, "I got hungery." he said his ears drooping.

((Gtg for now))

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-18-2008, 06:55 PM

((OKay, see ya next time))
Ray walked up and down the main hall, she was absolutely bored. Hopefully there would be a way to entertain herself on this shuttle.

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-20-2008, 02:36 AM

(I am confused about Moni, how does his ears drop?)

Lya looked over at Nikki "sure!" Then she saw Moni. Lya blushed a little at his appearance. Dispite of who she liked far away. Some reason seeing him for the first time in a while made her blush. His hair is so! and his eyes! Lya looked away. She couldn't bare the fact that she was looking at someone she didn't know, Even if he appeared cute. It never meant he wasn't what he looked like, he could be something else for all she knew. Yet seeing him made her feel like her heart was Melting. She found it odd.

(I made it up as I went x.x)

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 05:29 PM

Ray looked at Lya with complete confusing, "What the heck is up with you, Lya?"

Jadyalyn
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-21-2008, 03:55 AM

"Nothing. I swear it was just a moment for me... it was nothing! I never did anything!" she quickly turned away from Ray. She didn't want to get any more embarrassed then she already was.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2008, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadyalyn
(I am confused about Moni, how does his ears drop?)

Lya looked over at Nikki "sure!" Then she saw Moni. Lya blushed a little at his appearance. Dispite of who she liked far away. Some reason seeing him for the first time in a while made her blush. His hair is so! and his eyes! Lya looked away. She couldn't bare the fact that she was looking at someone she didn't know, Even if he appeared cute. It never meant he wasn't what he looked like, he could be something else for all she knew. Yet seeing him made her feel like her heart was Melting. She found it odd.

(I made it up as I went x.x)
((His ear went falt.))
Moni got out the chicken and and started cooking, "Moni! I want to help." Nikki said as she got out the flower. Moni smiled at her and Nikki smiled back.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 02:58 PM

Ray stared at them with a blank expression. She was very confused.

Nina
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2008, 04:40 PM

Moni cut up the chicken and Nikki made bread. Moni put the chicken on the falt pan and put it in the oven with the potatos. Nikki put the bread in a bread pan and put it in the over.

"Okay Nikki I going to change back and you grab my clothes for me?" he asked her.
"Sure Moni." she said to him.
Moni walked to a closet and opened the door and walked in and closed him behind him. After about three minutes Moni scrachted at the door.
Nikki walked over to the door and opened it up.
"Thanks."
"Welcome." she said to him.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 05:51 PM

Ray continued to stare, watching at how well Nikki and Moni were getting along.