View Poll Results: which 2 prizes would you like to see, 2 people are going to win a rare each tonight.
2 Attack of the Allergies 0 0%
Attack of the Allergies and Meinarch wings 3 10.34%
Attack of the Allergies and Nalin's magic flowers 1 3.45%
2 Meinarch wings 9 31.03%
Meinarch wings and Nalin's magic flowers 14 48.28%
2 Nalin's magic flowers 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 05:33 PM

Oooh. lol I missed the joke.

But yeah, I mean I already didn't like the guy, then he just up and did that. And like I said I was really obsessed with those books for the longest. That was actually my second set. I had bought them individually when they came out, then I was given the little collector's edition with the book ends. It only went up to maybe the fourth one? I don't even know if that was out yet.

And since I would be at my dad's house in the morning, and go to school from there, and after school be dropped off at my mothers, when I found out, I thought this had happened after I left my mom's house the previous day. So I'm thinking my books are going to be buried under the mountain of trash that comes with living in a massive apartment home community.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:34 PM

i'm glad you got back your books.
that was incredibly mean.
:twisted:

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 05:35 PM

Thank you. I'm glad too. I freaked out when I found out. I just find it funny the first thing I said before I cried thinking I lost my books was "Is he coming back over later?" I was going to give him a nice shin kick and tell him to get the books out of the dumpster before I make my dad make him get them back.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:35 PM

You were fortunate that the dumpster was empty enough.

*remembering all the icky dumpsters in any apartment complex that I lived in*

ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 05:40 PM

Yeah I was so lucky. My mom, my brother, and my friends that were tall enough to help us out were all expecting the worse, and even so my friends were STILL going to dig through the trash they thought was in the dumpster to find my books. We opened up the dumpster, completely empty save for the little tied up plastic grocery bag that had my books in it.

I think I'm going to go ahead and go down for a nap~

Later days~

Last edited by ProfessorSinister; 05-20-2012 at 05:43 PM..

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 05:47 PM

See you later, gater!

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 05-20-2012, 07:24 PM

Moon!: Why thank you Moon. :3 I try to do nice things like this when I can. And thank you for dropping by the thread. :)

@Cilestis Imperial; Hey How are you today?
Thank you, Life I was saying to moon, I try to when I can <3

Kole_Locke: Hello Kole, I'm doing well today, just got done finishing posting two of my finished commission up onto dev.
How are you doing today?

I'll Have to look that news up on google here at some point. Sorry to hear so many dangerous earthy anomalys are happeneing over there.

lunanuova: Welcome to my Thread. XD It was morning when I first read my post before I ran off to put up art thingys. :3 How are you doing today?

ProfessorSinister: Welcome to jump on in. XD It's the best way some times. and I've never experiance a hard core earth quack. only like barely feel the ground rumble. :3 I'm up in Maine in North America.

oo yeah, it's scary but I've heard of people actually going as far as staging things just to scare their children into doing what they want them todo.

Sorry to hear, that guy sounds like a really big idiot. I'm sorry you had to put up with him like that.

Later, Hope you have a nice nap. :)

Jeannesha: Hey Jeanne! You sure did, I'm going to be doing a raffel and give aways in here. Who knows, I may do more raffels. :) We'll see how it goes. I plan to pick up on my posting today. I plan to do rares and possibly coin give aways.

After this post here I will be updating my posts in here and all the details will be explained.

I'm still excited to see what the rares are going to be, still haven't seen one in there yet.

hummy: Hey, yeah I've had a lot of friends who were scared of them. and then I had a friend who had one. and my mother was like, "I don't want you playing with that over there with her O.o*) I was like ok *rolls eyes* But nothing ever hapened when we did it. it was just too of us. :3 So I myself have found no real reason to be scared of them. but then again, I was never one to really think that was a proper way to conjour a spirit anyways.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 07:27 PM

i just prefer not to mess with things i know not of, ya know?

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal
Send a message via ICQ to keres corvax Send a message via AIM to keres corvax Send a message via MSN to keres corvax Send a message via Yahoo to keres corvax

Old 05-20-2012, 07:28 PM

Yeah I am right there with you. :) It's just smart not to mess around with something like that that was made to care some one.
That's how I feel at least.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 07:28 PM

Hiya Keres!

I'm glad to see you back!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 07:32 PM

my father's sister is into them.
she kinda scares me a little.

they just plain give me the willies.
*shivers*

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 07:36 PM

Hey Jeanne, I'm glad to be back as well. I'm currently updating the posts as we go. Rather randomly, but I will let everyone know when it is finished and all that stuff :)

how are you doing today?

Yeah i can understand that Hummy. :D some people like that give me the willie too .

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 07:56 PM

I've never really tried to conjure a spirit.
I'd rather leave them in peace.

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:01 PM

yeah, my friend and I we were really young, and really it just amounted to us sitting doing absolutely nothing for ten minutes.

I think they would prefer to be left in peace too

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:02 PM

ten minutes of doing nothing is a long time.
:rofl:

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:09 PM

lol...maybe all parents should give their kids Ouija boards then hummy...to keep them quiet!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:17 PM

i'm not sure the the ten minutes of quiet would be worth it.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:21 PM

We had a Ouija board when I was little.
I'm not sure where we got it.

My parents were just matter of fact about it that it was a plaything.
We never took it seriously. Actually, after awhile it's just boring.

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:23 PM

lol yea, ten minutes what a while XD I think she thought she was going to spook me some how, but she didn't spook me. lol

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:30 PM

My favorite weird plaything was the magic 8 ball...

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:47 PM

oo, yeah I still find those things fun :)

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:47 PM

Ok thanks Keres. I have a headache :( How are you?

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:51 PM

I've often wondered what happened to the kinds of toys that were around when I was a kid.

We had an erector set.
Real metal and screws and nuts and bolts to put stuff together...

keres corvax
Dirt Girl Dita
Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:52 PM

I'm doing ok, my back is soar. but other wise all is well. I hope your head ache goes away soon.

Yeah they make so much more of the toys out of breakable plastic now.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 05-20-2012, 08:55 PM

I suspect that with the little screws and stuff they worried about kids swallowing them.

Back when I was little they didn't worry about stuff like that.