Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-11-2012, 03:23 AM

He looked at her, and laughed "Again, I say you are a Big pervert "he said, and reached into his pocket. He then looked at the photo, and his face became a emotionless mask. He then put it back, and pat at it. "Hope your watching over me, Baby sister......"he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-11-2012, 03:57 AM

Hikari shrugged."you get that,growing up around so many boys." she said vaguely."hm? what's wrong? what's that paper?" she asked.she'd never seen a picture before,nor a reflection of herself or anyone else.

Andraus

Old 10-11-2012, 04:15 AM

"Nothing. "he said, Stiffly. He then got up "You ready to leave? I ain't Comfurtable Sitting in One Spot. Espically Not out here in the open. "He said. He then went over to his ark, and started pressing Button's on his PDA. The Ark Sealed itself, and Concealed itself. "there. Noone will be abled to find it. Let the Dead Rest "He said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-11-2012, 04:23 AM

Hikari raised an eyebrow at his sudden change of mood,but said nothing."alright then.do you know where you want to go?" she asked,deciding to get the obvious questions out of the way.

Andraus

Old 10-11-2012, 04:45 AM

"Closest Town that Is Not gonna Shoot me On sight "he said. He then Decided to strip out of his Ark Suit, and looked threw the Spare clothing. He Chose a Pair of Blue Joger's, A White T-shirt, and a Jean jacket. He put his arksuit in his bag. "Don't want to get shot, and that suit is a dead give-away. "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-11-2012, 04:53 AM

"so are those clothes." Hikari said,nodding."no one has such nice clothes.you'd better hope they get ripped before we get to the next settlement.there are no towns anymore,only ruins of them.this place...is one of the few large towns left.and also,you should stop thinking that you're safe.there is nowhere on this earth where people won't shoot you on site.nowhere is safe,no one is kind.you can only ever really trust yourself.you're lucky it was me who found you,and not someone else.anyone else would have killed you,in that moment when I only tried to knock you out."

Andraus

Old 10-11-2012, 05:04 AM

"It would be Hard to Kill me. Not only do the Nanite's Regenerate Dead skin, and Tissue But- "he reached over, and Tapped his chest. He then Lifted his shirt up, and you saw a Surgical Scar "Basic Defilbulator. All Ark's Got one for their Participent's. Even if my heart Stop's, this thing will keep me going. But make no mistake, It still Need's to charge. I get killed within it's Charging Period, I'm fucked. "He said. "Ark's like mine were made to make sure We could help People, but incase Thing's got out of hand, We were abled to Take care of myself. My Ark isn't even the most Well Armed, from the Report's I read "he said, then pulled his PDA out.

"According to the Dossier I have on the Ark's, Ark 416 Is My Ark, which was Part of the G.E.C. project. "he said, then pointed East. "Ark 451, In that Direction, A few Mile's away, Was Designed to Hold Military Personal. They were to be filled with Tactican's, Combat Expert's, Survivalist's, and A General. They were also told to be Equiped with Enough Fire-power to Arm a Battalion. "He said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-11-2012, 05:20 AM

"I wonder if they're still alive.I haven't heard of any military forces around here,not in my whole life.I can't imagine how you'll survive,even with all those fancy things in you,if all those others died.but I don't want to see you die.that's why I'm sticking with you-you're the only hope we have for a better future.My parents were part of a small group who wanted a better future for their children.they tried so hard to make a place where things would be better.that's why my parents named me as they did,as a statement of hope when so many have none.I was supposed to be the first child in their "eden" their perfect world,but it failed.but you...you can make that dream come true.that's why you absolutely have to live,at any cost,even at the cost of my own life!"

Andraus

Old 10-11-2012, 11:59 AM

He looked at her, and smiled. He then took her hand "I think it's a Noble Goal.....and thank you. "he said. He then looked at the Dossier on Ark 451. He then Scrutinized His eye's, then looked East "If I'm reading this Right, That Ark isn't open........Yet, but it's close. "he said. He then started pressing number's in a Calculator "If we leave now, We can make it there, just 3 day's before it open's. "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-12-2012, 02:56 AM

Hikari shrugged."if that's where you want to go,that's fine.it might take just a bit longer than that,though,because of the terrain...and the other wanderers.there's alot of rogue tribes and bandits that way,but I'm in good standing with most of them,so we should be ok for the most part."

Andraus

Old 10-12-2012, 03:48 AM

He put his stuff inside, and put his pistol on his side. He then hefted his bag on his back "Let's get moving. The Sooner we Get there, the Better. If were lucky, We might make it before the Ark open's "He said. He then started walking, not wasting energy running.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-13-2012, 04:14 AM

Hikari nodded and walked after him,keeping pace easily.instead of walking behind or in front of him,she walked directly beside him,a symbolic gesture meaning that they were on equal terma,neither was leading the other."so,what was your name again?" she asked,forgetful now that she was a bit tired.

Andraus

Old 10-13-2012, 05:07 AM

"Joseph Antonio Vazquez. I am of Pourtre Rican Descent. "He said.

And So Their Partner-ship was Born. Unbeknownst to Both Joseph, and Gemini, they were Taking their First step into The Dystopia of the World, that was once their home, and Setting off a Chain of Action's that would Inevitably leave the Fate of it in the Palm's Of their hands.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-13-2012, 06:08 AM

((lol nice.kind of like an "end of part one" type thing.so........what do I do now?))

Andraus

Old 10-13-2012, 06:52 PM

(introduce him to the Harshness of this world)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-14-2012, 05:27 AM

((oh that's helpful.))
As they walked,the wind started to pick up.Hikari halted,grabbing Joseph's arm and pulling him down behind a rock."stay down." she told him "and stay perfectly quiet." for a moment after that,she sat with her eyes closed,seeming to be concentrating very hard on something.after an interminable amount of seconds,she nodded to herself."there's a storm coming,and we'd better find shelter before it hits.I doubt you've ever seen a storm like this one-we call it an Aether Storm.they're absolutely deadly to be caught in,so we need to move,and fast.the nearest shelter is a cave about a mile off,and the storm will be arriving within the hour,so let's hustle." she said,standing back up and starting back down the road.

Andraus

Old 10-14-2012, 05:04 PM

He nodded, looking at the Sky. The Storm reminded him of Gamma Storm's, near Old Nuclear Test Site's. He fallowed gemini Quickly behind, Remembering what those storm's were like, and expecting the worse.

(Gamma storm's, from My understanding, are like a Maelstrom, and a Thunderstorm, having a baby. Heavy wind and Rain, plus A Hell-load of Lightning pouring down on ya)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2012, 02:48 AM

((mhm.an aether storm is...ugh,I don't know how to describe it,I read it in a book.there's no rain,but a hell of alot of wind,and a tornado of aether...))
It took half an hour to reach the cave Hikari had talked about,which was halfway up a steep clif that one would need the agility of a mountain goat to climb.once they were inside,Hikari set down her pack and started up a fire."this will have to last us a while.Aether Storms can be unpredictable,and you never know how long they'll last.on the upside,there's usually alot of animals about afterwards trying to find new homes.prime hunting." she told him.

Andraus

Old 10-15-2012, 03:45 AM

Joseph sat down, and held his hand out. a Copy of a Book called 'Higurashi No Naku Si Koro ni Volume 1' apppeared in his hand. He started to Read from it backwards, it being a Manga.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2012, 04:13 AM

Hikari watched with interest as Joseph read.she scooted over next to him and peeked over his shoulder,trying to see what the book was."why do you read it backwards?" she asked,choosing not to reveal that she couldn't read.

Andraus

Old 10-15-2012, 04:46 AM

"This is Japanese Manga. They made it this way, in the Sort of Form as a Comic Book. "he said. He then looked at her. "Wanna Read it? It's a Bit Sadistic, but It capture's interest. "He said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2012, 05:49 AM

Hikari only just managed to hide her look of surprise,keeping her face a mask of blankness.she nodded and took the manga,making herself look like she was concentrating on reading it.it might have worked,too,if she had been holding the book right side up.

Andraus

Old 10-15-2012, 05:57 AM

"uh......You know your holding the book upside down, right? "He asked, then it hit him. "oh.....you can't read......"he said, rubbing his head " uh....I can read it to you, if you want"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2012, 06:07 AM

Hikari's face turned red."o-of course I can read...! I just,um...c-can't...read...." she finished lamely,obviously embarassed."it's not that unusual,you know...almost no one can read...m-my parents just never had time to teach me..." she said,glancing at the book as if it were judging her."c-can you...read it...to me?" she asked.she wanted to ask if he could teach her to read,but her pride simply wouldn't allow it.

Andraus

Old 10-15-2012, 03:48 PM

"More then that. I could teach you, if you want "He said. He was smiling, so she knew he was not blaming, or judging her. "It's not hard. Most children learned it back when we still had school's. "He said. "You just need a good head, and some patience."He said, then pounded his fist, and put up a anime look of Determination "I shall make sure these kid's have a future!"

Last edited by Andraus; 10-15-2012 at 04:04 PM..