Old 12-28-2013, 01:52 AM

Hi liz! ^-^

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotspam View Post
hummy! I don't know why I didn't think of it before...
Anyway, thanks -- you just gave me an idea for my next spammish game!

Damia Flagg: Sorry, I want to wait until at least one other person has taken a turn before updating again.
That's fine Spam.
I'm just trying make a bunch of tokens tonight. Just update it when you feel like it.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 12-28-2013, 01:55 AM

How are you doing?

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 01:56 AM

And Spam I do tend to get ahead of myself from time to time.

Hello Gwena & Liz.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 12-28-2013, 01:57 AM

Hey, Damia! How are you?

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 02:00 AM

I'm fine.
How are you doing tonight?

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 12-28-2013, 02:01 AM

Doing good. Tired but I'm sure the second wind will kick in soon.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 02:01 AM

I'm fine how are you?

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 12-28-2013, 02:02 AM

^_^ Tired but good.

Everyone enjoying the event?

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-28-2013, 02:03 AM

Damia Flagg: Since you chose to keep the pocket-sized Bible, you of course pocketed it. Then, getting the brilliant idea to see if you could shine some light on the situation, you check the table with a lamp; you don't find any spam, but you do find a ripped piece of paper. If you choose to read it, it may contain a clue - or it might just be a waste of your time (of course, either reading it or not reading it won't use any iMoves). When you move on to the Geography Bookshelf -- possibly an instinctive match of where's between geography being the "where"s of the world, and wondering "where" the rest of the spam is? -- you search it throughly, but again you find nothing. You've checked around so many books they're all beginning to look alike, but you move on to the Astronomy Bookshelf as well. Again, nothing.

Liztress: It seems you've decided that the best place to start is at the start; you check all the coats (including the pockets) on the coat hooks but you don't find anything. Next, you check the shoes on the shoe rack -- and when you turn the fifth shoe upside-down and shake it, a small object falls out, and you quickly identify it as a pop top from a can. Do you decide to keep it? Keeping it or putting it back in the shoe will not use up an iMove. When you're done with the shoes - having found nothing unordinary in the rest - you decide you have to pee. And since you're there, you might as well check that room too.

Kirin Rosenbaum: you nearly race Silver Storm to the indoor pool, but at the last minute you change your mind and go to the kitchen. Then you decide maybe you should look in the backyard instead, so you go there. And since the dungeon master -- I MEAN, *cough cough*, the Spamdo host -- forgot to tell you that the furniture you can search is listed in the second post, she decides to be fair and reimburse you your 3 iMoves. So next turn, you can actually use 6 iMoves instead of 3.

@GwenaHikari: Hhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiii~!!

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 02:04 AM

Hi spam! ^-^

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 12-28-2013, 02:06 AM

I'll keep it. Who knows... I might get hungry. xD

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 02:08 AM

I might as well read the scrap of paper.

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-28-2013, 02:09 AM

~*~ Updated! ~*~

@GwenaHikari: Wassup? :D

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 02:10 AM

Not much. Just got back from shopping. Spent way too much xD

How bout you?

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-28-2013, 02:12 AM

Hosting my newest (crossover) spammish game in this Thread~ :3
it's a cross between Clue and Mystery Mansion.
And it possibly has been inspired by Kingdom of Loathing, just for good measure --
--you know, because of the randomness involved in some of this? :3
I mean, some of the random items you pick up might be helpful along the way,
depending on what comes out of the Mystery Door... xD

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 12-28-2013, 02:14 AM

I'm ready to take my turn, please!
iMove 1 to: Check out the pink towel (Got to wash my hands after I tinkle!)
iMove 2 to: Check the shower
iMove 3 to: Check out the cupboard under the sink

And totally thought it said poptart and not pop top. Dx Can't eat a pop top.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 02:15 AM

So how you play this game? o.o I looked at the directions but still not sure a completely get it lol

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 02:19 AM

So many books. I guess I should at least look at some of the flowers while I'm in here.

iMove 1 to: check the Marigold & Dandelion Flowerpots:
iMove 2 to: then check the Gardenia Flowerpots - takes a few minutes to smell them
iMove 3 to: That chair does look comfy check Overstuffed Chair B

---------- Post added 12-27-2013 at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari View Post
So how you play this game? o.o I looked at the directions but still not sure a completely get it lol
Just pick a room & decide what to check in that room to find the missing spam.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 02:27 AM

*gives this a try*

iMove 1 to:Library & Indoor Garden
iMove 2 to:Murder Mystery Bookshelf:
iMove 3 to:History Bookshelf:

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 12-28-2013, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotspam View Post
P.S. I won't do this much detail for ALL the turns. xD

It's updated, go ahead and take another turn if you want! ^^~

maidenroseheart: You stride with confidence to the kitchen and begin checking one of the cupboards -- you weren't sure whether to check the top or bottom ones, so you played Eenie-Meenie-Miney-Mo and decided to save yourself the trouble of checking any shelves above your head in the top cupboard by bending down to look in the bottom cupboards (so you'er not sure why you bothered to play eeny-meeny-miney-mo in the first place!). You don't spy any spam amongst the cleaning supplies, but there is an odd shape... Upon looking closer, you find the "odd shape" is actually a dead rat (you can just leave it there or you can keep it, your choice - it won't cost you an iMove either way). When you're done there you turn to the sink to look under it, but it has no cupboards, so you shrug and save your iMove for your next turn.

EirianHikari: The moment you hear there's a backyard, you nearly run into the doors in your rush to head out to the grand ol' nature. When you've reached your destination you take a deep, long, breath of air before you set to work searching the left flower bed. Sure enough there's a recently dug up spot which you re-dig up to find a can of spam. Eagerly you search the right flower bed, but find nothing out of the ordinary.

Damia Flagg: You decide you want to approach this from a very thoughtful perspective, so you take a few minutes to think. You decide to walk to the Library & Indoor Garden -- after all, at best you'll find some of the missing spam, and at worst you might find a good book to read! And speaking of books, you decide to take a quick peek at the Autobiography Bookshelf, but you don't find any spam there. Yet as you raise your arm to check out one of the books, a glint of light shines off something metallic over by the History Bookshelf; you scurry over and find A CAN OF SPAM! Woot! Hey, being smart pays off after all.

Kirin Rosenbaum: Hey there. Btw I took the last name in your username for a story character of mine --
I didn't realize it until now. Sorry (not really)! :P
iMove 1 to: I leave the dead rat and try a safer place... oven
iMove 2 to: The refrigerator... maybe some was forgotten there?
iMove 3 to: The pantry...

The IMove that wasn't used last term (because silly me was confused about how to search rooms) to go to the Dining... if you meant I had one... if not, forget this part >_<

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 03:42 AM

iMove 1 to: Indoor Pool
iMove 2 to: Box Of Pool Floats
iMove 3 to: Pool
iMove 1 to:Box Of Pool Toys
iMove 2 to:Closet Of Pool Cleaning Supplies
iMove 3 to: Mysterious Door

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 12-28-2013, 03:38 PM

Hey everyone!

iMove 1 to: Check the oak tree
iMove 2 to: Check the modern sculpted bush
iMove 3 to: Check the willow tree

iamnotspam
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-28-2013, 07:40 PM

Updated! :P

>.<" Sorry it took me so long to return, you guys! This is what happened:
First, there were several cop cars next door, so my step-mom decided we should all
pile in the car while she was dropped off at work, just in case something happened.
Then of course dad had to get gas and a few groceries.
Then we came back and I started writing your results,
but I'm sick, and I felt very tired, so I went to rest and fell asleep instead -
I woke up long enough to have breakfast, and fell asleep again.
Then I woke up a couple hours later, had my medicine, got on here, and started
writing your results again, but five or so minutes later I just felt extremely tired again
so I went to rest and, once again, fell asleep instead.
But I'm back! And I'll finish posting it this time before I go sleep again, I promise! XD

Liztress: After you go to the bathroom, you somehow confuse the same pink toilet you just sat on for a pink towel. Or sink. Or something. EWW! Once you realize your mistake you hurriedly decide to check in there for a can of spam (thank goodness there isn't one in there!) and then you rush over to the REAL sink to wash your hands. Ugh. You might not forget that one for a while. Anyway, then you decide to check the shower, but find nothing that doesn't belong there. Sigh. Will you ever find a can of spam?! You turn around an survey the area, when your eyes land upon the doors to the cupboard under the sink. Walking over, you think that would be a great place to hide something - you know it, you just know it! - and you excitedly open the doors and look inside to find...
Oh my.
Amongst the cleaning supplies is hidden not a can of spam, but a pack of cigarettes and a lighter! Do you keep you them (it won't cost you any iMoves to keep or not keep them)?

Damia Flagg: You decide that after looking at all those books, no matter how wonderful they all look, checking out the flowers would be a good break. First you check the Marigold & Dandelion flowerpots - really, such an odd couple of flowers to put together! Doesn't the planter know that dandelions are a weed?! At least they're a pretty weed, though - but you don't find anything. Next you look in the Gardenia Flowerpots - after taking a few minutes to breathe in their wonderful scent, of course; and their lovely smell makes you feel so relaxed and happy that you don't mind at all that you didn't find anything there. You turn around with a smile on your face and spy that comfy-looking Overstuffed Chair B. You walk over to it and check it before sitting down and relaxing a few minutes. The wonderful combination of your psyche, the perfumey scent of the Gardenias, and relaxing in a comfortable overstuffed chair grants you +1 Bonus iMove next turn.

GwenaHikari: It's time to be daring, so you take a deep breath and put a brave foot forward, which inspires your other foot to get a move on. This continues until you've reached the Library & Indoor Garden where you may or may not see Damia Flagg resting in an overstuffed chair (talking to each other while in the same room, or while not in the same room, does not cost you any iMoves). You decide that since you've been so daring so far, it's only fitting to check the Murder Mystery bookshelf first - but alas, you find nothing out of the ordinary there. You shrug and walk over to the History Bookshelf, and find a clue - perhaps to the history of what happened to all that spam you're looking for!

maidenroseheart: After muttering to yourself all of the finds you know that you and your cohorts have, well, found, you finally decide what to do with the dead rat: you leave it behind for someone else to find and possibly take. Your generosity is overwhelming. You move towards the oven, figuring it's safe from dead animals and such; you open the oven's door and take a peek inside. HEY! Don't people know better than to cook spam in its can?! Wait, the oven isn't on - whew! You quickly grab the can of spam, pocket it, and check the refrigerator. You don't think you see anything out of the ordinary in there, so you move on to the pantry. Whoo, another can of spam! You excitedly grab it - you grabby hands, you - and rush off to the Dining Room.

Kirin Rosenbaum: You have a hunch something's amiss, so you speed-walk back to the Indoor Pool room. Completely ignoring the rhinocerous in a tux proposing to Silver Storm:, you quickly move to the box of pool floats - where you find NO cans of spam. Darn. Moving on, you take a pair of pool floats with you and "check" the indoor pool. There's nothing like being thorough, right? After checking the pool thoroughly a mere five times, you decide you should probably check something else, just in case. Bidding farewell to the pool floats, which you toss back into the pool with a salute and a wave, you move on to the box of pool toys. Noting that there's no organization whatsoever in this box, just like with the last one, you realize they really pool their stuff together. You laugh at your own joke and move on to the closet of cleaning supplies. When you take a look inside you're pretty sure that spam isn't a cleaning supply for a pool or anything else, so you swiftly pocket it and turn around. Spotting the door labelled "WARNING: MYSTERIOUS DOOR", you determinedly walk over with a mischievous grin and yank the door open. A crying panda with messed-up makeup slowly walks in, crying out things such as "Woe is me! Oh, woe is me! I was to be a queen, but now look at me, I am merely an animal." and other sorts of things. You quickly decide the panda is insane. For the cost of NO iMoves, you can choose to interact with the panda or to leave her alone.

EirianHikari: Ahh, nature, beautiful nature! You just love it! looking around eagerly, you decide to check the oak tree; first you circle it, then you climb it as high as you can go. You don't see any spam, so you climb down and run over to the modern sculpted bush you spotted while in the tree. So cool - it looks like a giant giraffe! Well, a green one, anyway. You check it very carefully but you don't find any spam here either. So you walk over to the willow tree, with branches and leaves so long they reach the ground, and check the little shaded area it makes. You don't find any spam, but you do make a discovery -- there's a small pond behind it! You've now unlocked a new area for everyone to search, and your excitement over this gains you enough energy that on your next turn you get +1 iMove!

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 12-28-2013, 07:44 PM

iMove 1 to: yay for two new spam! let's keep going and check the flower pots!
iMove 2 to: I won't be defeated! maybe some was left around the table and chairs?
iMove 3 to: There has to be some in the glass cabinent... everyone knows that glass is the best material to store things in.

Last edited by maidenroseheart; 12-28-2013 at 08:08 PM..