Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-11-2014, 02:32 PM

"This is Jultz and Icora the lightning and Ice spirits, they are great spirits they just aren't part of the four. They both live in very distant lands from here, Icora lives in the frozen tondra at the north pole while Jultz moves around but has a temple in a far away land that tends to have allot of storms. While they are both very strong their powers are limited. The dark and light spirits have not been reincarnated yet and the great spirits have not died... we are left with these two, Mizu and the somewhat reincarnation of a celestial spirit. I trust in Suki but I worry that this might be too much for her... that this task could end in all of our deaths." she sighed softly.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-11-2014, 06:45 PM

Blade stood there as he pondered on what she said. After a moment he smiled as he looked to Star. "You are the great protector have faith. Suki's name means hope witch is strangely fitting at a time like this. If a great spirit can believe in you then so can I. Rather you like it or not you are stuck with me. When you get your full power back you can do as you wish with me. Until then you are under my protection. You and should go rest with Suki. " He said as he smiled at Star. He pulled out a necklace from around his neck and placed it around Stars. "This has been in my family for years. Many in my family said it came from one of the chosen of regeneration from long ago. We kept it to remind us that there is always hope. It has kept me alive and safe this long. I think it's time you wear it. Maybe it will bring you hope as well." He said as he smiled at her.

Stepping back for once he noticed how beautiful she was. He hadn't noticed it before as he stood there. He snapped out of his trance hearing villagers still in need. "Goodnight my lady." He said as he bowed to her, turning and leaving her there. He went back to helping the villagers. He was amazed with how much damage had been done by just five people. The people here would have weeks if not months to repair all the damage that had been done.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-12-2014, 12:47 PM

Hoteru was surprised at this and kept from flinching as she saw the necklace but smiled at little at Blade. "Thank you" she said softly before starting to head back to her manner. "So... it's still being kept secret... I can't believe the chosen haven't told their followers what these crystals really are... or what the ex-spheres are... it is still rather sad and disturbing" she sighed softly. "At least there are no more being made" she murmured softly as she made her way into the house and went to check on Suki before heading to bed herself.

(sorry it took so long haven't been feeling the best)

Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2014, 09:53 PM

Blade made it back to the manor later that night. He didn't bother anyone as he went to his room heading to bed. His mind was blank as sleep quickly found him. Suki slept till morning. She slowly open her eyes as she felt Lestzer once again. She smiled as a tear ran down her face his memories now intertwined with hers. "Lestzer, I missed you." She said as she felt him again. She smiled as she slowly rose. She looked around as she noticed she had changed. She felt slightly different. She wished she could see herself, as soon as she thought it a mirror appeared before her. She jumped back a little as it appeared.
She looked completely different and felt different. It was a nice feeling though. She could still feel Lestzer he slept deep within her. The two where in some strange way one. The feeling made her smile knowing her spirit was still alive. He had been her friend and the one person she loved more than anything in the world. He was the first person she remembered. She had lost him the day of the attack something that had shattered her world. He had been with her everyday of her life until that day. She had prayed for him to return to her. She had looked far and wide trying to find his orb where he slept. Apparently she had had it all alone. It made her smile knowing that he had never left her.

She smiled as the mirror vanished with a simple thought. She wondered what she was now. She could tell she wasn't truly human anymore. She no longer had the need to eat or to do most things she once did. She could see the manna now in everything. Her eyes moved over the room as she looked at the different books. It was strange to her, she had her own light now. The room was as bright as day by her presents the sun was not needed.

(it's ok I'm not feeling well either. This cold/flu is getting on my nerves)

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-12-2014 at 10:03 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2014, 01:54 AM

Hoteru awoke from her trance like sleep when she suddenly felt Suki awake and quickly got up stretching some and getting dressed and washed up before heading towards Suki's room. She easily knocked on the door and waited, she was a bit worried that Suki wouldn't be herself now that she was fused with Lestzer, and she really didn't want that. They were best friends really she didn't want her to change in the least. She then looked around a bit to see if Blade was up yet but didn't sense him so didn't really worry about it.

(yeah I felt horrible today XP I had a really bad headache, oh and sorry my post is rather short)

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 03:26 AM

Suki looked to the door as it open by it's self. She smiled seeing Star, the aura that came from her brighten with her happy mood. She looked at her beautiful friend as she hopped, her friend liked her new appearance. Her long blond hair was gone, now short and red. Her body was clothed in red and gold armor. The one change she loved more than anything was her beautiful wings. Lestzer had given her a set of her own beautiful wings. She no longer looked like the same girl she did before though in her heart and mind she was.
"Sorry, I'm just a little different now. It is really strange not having to move to get things anymore. Lestzer, he kept his promise to me. I wish I had known. " She said as the aura dimmed as she became said thinking of him. "He never did leave me. He saved me and hide his orb inside me. No wonder I couldn't find him. He was always with me." She said as she smiled slightly as the aura brighten around her. " You know I can feel Luna, I can feel the others. I know where they are. I know I can awaken them, with your help. Lestzer believes in us." She said smiling at Star. "Do you think Mizu will still like me?" She said wondering if her dear friend would like the new her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2014, 04:12 AM

"I've always thought you were beautiful Suki, but I do have to say I always loved your feather soft golden hair. But this look suits you too, you do seem to have a firey spirit after all" Hoteku smiled easily before moving over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Mizu loves you no matter what you know that." she smiled again then was surprised as she heard that Suki could find the other spirits. "Do you mean finding the weapon? Or the missing spirits?" she asked curiously since she hadn't see the other great spirits in so long but she was pretty sure she knew where her friends were... they were either trapped in the lance or being held captive in the base.

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 04:22 AM

Suki looked to Star as she smiled. "The Great Spirits, I know where Luna and the other are. They haven't found them yet. " She said as she smiled. "The others are being shielded I'm afraid they are in the machine. I can't be sure I need the crystal please. It is the same technology as the machine. Though if there is the same shielding I feel the could be in their own crystal. " She said as she held out her hand, one of the books coming to her as it open. It stopped on the page of the great spirits. " If we can revive them they can help us break the others out. But we must get all of your power back first. I can revive them but unless you are truly yourself it will have no effect. " She sad as she thought about what they could do. " The manna can't be fixed until we fix you. You are the guardian now of this world. The manna is now at your disposal. You are the only one who can reverse things. I promise I'll help you. I believe if we are lucky and the others are in crystals. I can easily break them from the crystals. But if they are in the machine I have to have the other spirits. "

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2014, 04:44 AM

"But I haven't been able to find where the light and dark spirits are, not their dormant forms, not their shrines, not even a small trace of them, if they were reborn they would have came to my calling, even if they had sheltered themselves in human hosts, but I haven't heard anything from them in thousands of years." Star said softly seeming confused. "Without Shiva though my powers won't be complete... but Lestzer's power might be able to compensate for my lack of power... I mean... your power." Hoteru said softly thinking some. "Um... something a little off topic... what do you see in Blade? I mean I know you said he was a good guy I'm just curious" she asked softly and curiously.

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 04:56 AM

Suki paused as the book closed it's self, placing it's self back on the shelve. She turned as she headed out of the room. She walked into the room where Blade slept. The room imminently lighting up as if the sun was in the room. She held out her hand running just above him as he slept. As she did so his aura began to shine for them. Suki smiled as she saw his story play through the aura. She saw the purest heart she had seen in a long time. Though it was battered badly. "Tell me what you see my dear star. Go ahead and cure your curiosity. " She said as she saw the heart. " I know where light and dark are. " She said as she gently stroked blade's head as he slept peaceful from her touch. "Shadow is here can't you see him." She said as she smiled.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2014, 05:04 AM

Hoteru fallowed then was surprised as she saw the story fold out then looked at Blade's face and smirked a little "So... Shadow sleeps within Blade? No wonder I found him annoying... I had always found Shadow a bit annoying" she said softly with a quiet laugh then frowned some. "Then where is Luna... if that's even what she goes by now." she asked softly since many of the incarnations of the spirits had their own names and personalities, Luna's had always changed so it wouldn't surprised Hoteru one bit if she had changed again.

(sorry it's short I'm going to go to bed very soon starting to fall asleep XP)

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 05:14 AM

"We haven't found her yet. But we have to find their orbs Star or they will not regain their memories, or power." She sad as she smiled. " He isn't shadow you knew, he is this worlds new Shadow. Just as Luna will be new that is why you can't find them. As I am this worlds new guardian, or one of them. I am not Lestzer but I am his equal. I am the Guardian of the link between humans and Spirits. Lestzer is the Guardian of the rebirth of spirits. Together we will make a whole. Just as you will. I think you may be surprised Luna may not be a girl. Remember this is a new world a new spirit will be born to take her place. We should leave him. Lets go to the village and see the damage. " She said looking at Star.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2014, 05:21 AM

Hoteru was a bit surprised at this but nodded. "Unlike spirits though celestials don't die... nor are they reborn, they simply intrust their powers to someone else while they rest... or in your case, bond with others." she smiled slightly then lead Suki out of the manner and smiled some as she saw that Icora and Voltz were helping rebuild the village or fix what was broken in some cases.

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 05:49 AM

Suki knew there had been a attack. She was to weak from the bonding to wake, to stop it or help. She slowly made her way to the middle of the village as she looked around. It sadden her as she saw all the damage. She smiled as she saw the children of the village staring at her in wondering. The villagers wondering who she was. She open her large wings as she welcomed the children to her. She held out her hand as she healed them. Each child hugging her and kissing her cheek. She found happiness as she healed them. The aura from her bright and pure. She looked up after a while as she felt the dreams and hopes of the children around her. She closed her eyes as a flash of light came from her. It was so bright it blinded the villagers for a moment. When they open their eyes their homes where perfectly built everything was back to how it had been. No leaf was out of place, nor blade of grass.
All the villagers looked to her then to Star wondering who this girl was. She was not a normal spirit nor human to be able to do such things. They weren't sure who or what she was. Each one starting to fall to their knees.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2014, 10:04 AM

Hoteru was surprised that Suki could already access such power from Lestzer but smiled as she watched her friend then walked over to her to check and make sure she was okay. "My lovely people, you have watched over, protected, cared for and even helped raise the spirits in the area as to not stray from the traditions of old. I have always been very thankful for you but as you know there has always been one that I've trusted and treasured most of all. This is Natsuki, she is the same person that you all know and love but has been blessed by Lestzer who has come to rest within her, she is a Celestial spirit now, just like those I have guarded for so very long. I will hope and ask that you keep the same kind of respect for her as you do for me and make sure that no one finds out who she is or where she is, it is crucial that Natsuki not be harmed." she said loud enough for everyone that had gathered to hear her but with almost a gentle and loving tone to her voice so they knew she was not mad.

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 10:27 AM

Suki smiled as she lessen to star. She felt a little out of place standing there. She looked up at the sky as she wished she was alone back at the temple. A light came from her as she vanished in thin air. She open her eyes and blinked a few times as she looked around. She saw the rubble she knew where she was. She was home, or what was left of her home. She walked to the thrown room where the great spirits orbs had been placed. Her family had guarded them for so long, it bought tears to her eyes. She collapsed on the floor where she found her mothers bracelet. The only light in the building came from Suki herself. The temple inside was dark due to the lush vegetation, that had taken over some sunlight came in but not a a lot. She sad there as she longed for her family the spirits her friends. She sat there wondering if she would learn how to control her powers.
She closed her eyes as she appeared back before the villagers her tears where gone as she stood there. She turned leaving them there as she walked to the forest. She felt out of place now. She wanted something or someone who could understand how she felt. She looked around once she was in the forest as she found a baby spirit. She gently picked it up gently waving her hand over it as she helped it grow. It was strange how easy it came to her. She smiled as the young spirit woke it's eyes and greeted her. She smiled finding happiness in that moment. She forgot her own pain as she enjoyed meeting the new spirit.

Drakus stared at the machine, as he yelled out in anger. He wondered where Suki was. She was the only thing he had left and now she was gone. How could she have left him. He looked around as he felt pain in his side. He missed her. He didn't realize how much he did. He walked into a different room as he stared at the crystals. "Why would she choose you over me. "He asked staring at them. "You can all talk so don't play stupid with me." He said to the great spirits.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-13-2014 at 10:39 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2014, 02:23 PM

Hoteru was surprised at this and spoke to the villagers calmly for a few more minutes before heading off to find Suki. It took her awhile but soon she sensed her in the forest and fallowed her arua to where she was. "Suki are you okay?" she asked softly and worriedly as she placed her hand gently on her friends shoulder hoping that she was.

"We would never say anything that could hurt Hoteru or Natsuki! Their our friends!" Shin said crossing her little arms in defiance. "Why would you want to hurt her like this anyway? She's so sweet, she always makes me the best cookies and laughs whenever me and Mizu fight" she said putting her little paws up to her face seeming happy just at the thoughts.

"Shin shut up! Don't say anything about them! He wants to kill Hoteru!" Kaji said angrily before whipping around in a fire tornado again trying to break out of the crystal.

"Why would you want to hurt us anyway? Or kill us? You know without spirits your world is doomed to fall apart and die right? And you know who everyone will come to kill first because of that right? They'll come to get you, they'll kill you for throwing the world into chaos." Kaze pointed out and Sheva nodded.

"You may have us but Hoteru won't quit! She'll protect this world just as she's always done! She'll never give up ever! She even cares about you, she aches for the boy that used to be, the one that loved spirits and even us, don't you remember? We all used to be friends why would you do this to us?" Sheva asked curiously and a bit painfully.

Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 02:40 PM

Suki looked up as she smiled at Star. "Yes, just finding it a little hard is all. I don't know how to control of of the power I hold. Sadly that isn't something I could be taught. Even he....doesn't know how to. My powers were great already with his..." She said as she tried not to cry thinking about him. She looked up as she felt the great spirits. She smiled as her wings rose opening wide. "I can feel them. They aren't in the machine. They are in crystals Star!!!! We can save them." She said happily as she looked to star hugging her dear friend. "It's alright, please I need the crystal. " She said as she had a determine look in her eye. "Lets save our world and our friends. " She said smiling as she looked to the temple. If we can break this crystal then we can save them. The temple would be the best place to try.

Drakus stared at the spirits as his anger grew. "So you do know where they are. You can bring Suki to me. " He said as he looked over at one of the tanks with human children in them along with their spirit friends. "Star is not my concern right now she is dead. I have to have Suki before they kill her." He said as he looked back to the spirits. "You wouldn't know what it is like to have only one thing left in this world, and to have it taken from you. I have to have her." He said as he turned on the machine. "Save them make contact with Suki to find her and tell me where she is, or they all dye. " He said as he watched the spirits and children scream in fear.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 11-13-2014 at 02:45 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-13-2014, 03:15 PM

Hoteru listened and smiled some as she heard her but then pulled out the spirit fossil and shook her head. "This isn't the same thing as the one's they'll be trapped in... this is a spirit fossil, there is no normal power that can bring them back, not that I know of anyway." she said softly then thought some. "I do suppose we have enough power to break the crystals that the great spirits are trapped in but what about the manna cannon? We barely got out of their last time after all" she pointed out worriedly.

"We can't, Suki and Hoteru call upon us not the other way around, we aren't linked to either of them right now there's no way to know exactly where they are or to contact them." Sheva said and the four of them looked sad and scared for the children and spirits, would he really kill them because they didn't know where the two were?

Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2014, 03:26 AM

Suki let out a breath as she watched the baby spirit vanish in the forest. She thought about everything that happen.
"What are we going to do." She said finally as she knew Star was scared. She wasn't sure how to help her. "We should go and get blade. He needs to eat, and we need him to get in." Humans made it and humans can destroyed it. "He was there with us. He managed to get through the entire building on his own. I'm sure he has knowledge of different rooms we didn't go through. " She said thinking getting more information on the building would be better.

Drakus looked at them as he moved his hand back to his side. He looked up as he heard a click sound coming from behind. He looked to seeing the Bishop standing there. The man had mashed the button to his horror. He turned as he watched the children die along with the spirits. He Slowly stepped back as he watched the cold man just stand there. The man looked to him, then threw Drakus across the room in front of the spirits. He laid there as the other man just laughed. The man turned and left the room just as soon as he had entered.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-14-2014, 04:27 AM

"Should we tell him? Or let him figure it out on his own?" Hoteru asked curiously as she pondered over what Suki was saying and wondered if it would be a good idea to tell Blade who and what he really was.

"NO!" The four spirits cried out as they were forced to watch the spirits and children die. Sheva covered her little face as she sat inside the crystal feeling pain from the spirits and children dying.

Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2014, 06:18 AM

Drakus looked at Sheva. He stood up as the pain ran through his body from being thrown. He began playing with the buttons on the machine as Sheva vanished the crystal turning a rainbow color as it struck. He pulled her crystal out as he looked to the others. I don't need the rest of you. I bet Hoteru will come to me now. And I'll be waiting for her. He said as he walked out of the room. He headed to one of the transports as he used Sheva's power to teleport him to the temple where it all began. The temple was in rubble. "We both know you and Hoteru are one. So if I have you she will come here to find you. She wont risk going back to the lab. But lets see if she remembers the place she abandoned. Remember little Sheva. She made a promise to protect us. Do you see what that promise did?" He said yelling at the crystal Sheva was still in. The temple is destroyed and my family slaughtered with the others who called this place home.

Suki shook her her head. "No there is no need. Another could be chosen just as easy. Light and Dark are made they can change at a moments notice. " She said as she looked to the village. "I will handle Blade." She said as she headed back to the Manor.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-14-2014, 12:12 PM

the other three spirits cried out trying to break out of the crystals to stop Drakus but it was too late. Sheva let out a shriek of pain as her powers were forced out of her then could see where he was talking about and whimpered. "We tried to help, we tried to save everyone but we were too late.... so many things had happened that day" she whimpered before looking at Drakus' face. "You used to love us spirits... it wasn't our fault that this happened so why do you act as though you hate us so?" she asked weakly.

"Suki... I have to go... something's changed... something's wrong." Hoteru said making sure that Suki could hear her before she had Voltz help her and take her to where she could sense Sheva. "Sheva?" she said as she looked around worriedly trying to find the little spirit.

Lady Chello

Old 11-14-2014, 12:36 PM

"Because it was your fault!!!! " He said coldly as he looked at the crystal. "They screamed all of them. They screamed. You didn't protect them." He said as he remembered Bishop. "They came they killed everyone. Suki died in my arms standing up for you. They all laughs as she fell. Her last words was she was sorry she couldn't protect me. Then Bishop attacked. When I woke all I knew was darkens and pain. They taught me that spirits weren't needed. They began my training. You didn't defend the other spirits here. The orbs where shattered. You have never heard such screams." He said as he went back to that day. He just stood there as he was transported back to then.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-14-2014, 06:41 PM

Hoteru came running as she sensed Sheva and saw Drakus there alone. "We did what we could, but Suki is okay now, she's better then okay, but she misses her brother. Don't you know that this world will die without us? Sure it might not happen right away but without the great spirits and even lesser spirits the land will slowly rot away and the world will be doomed." Sheva pointed out with a frown. "DRAKUS! LET THEM GO!" Hoteru demanded as she got closer. "I know you're upset and I really want to help you but I can't let you destroy this world." she said clearly more worry then anger in her voice.