Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 04:16 AM

I'd be sad to see you go! Don't go! I would love and cherish the items you donate and give them to good homes. I always do a background check on the people wanting the items and make sure they have safe homes for the items. Haha. Call me the ASPCA for CIs.

Very true on the activity level of Mene. Seems like we have lost lots of the older, more stable peoples. Not sure exactly where they migrated to, but I miss them

Oh snap! Getting some awesome thunder right now. Wonder if we have any lightning. Which reminds me, should I lose power due to the Flood advisory we are under, just know I will do my best to get back on here when the power does come back up.
The 300-sided dice lands on 258

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 04:20 AM

Lol I don't plan on going anywhere. I might not be as active - call it a maternity leave if you will - but I'm also starting college in August... so yeah it's going to be an interesting and bumpy ride. I am going to do my best to get on here at least a couple times a week to update everyone and to post the most adorable pictures. :}

It's awesome that you take care of the items. I've seen a lot of old members either just disappear or get banned and it's sad that those items remain on their account out of circulation. =/ *not sure how that is handled so just assuming they stay on accounts lol*

We had some crazy thunder and rain here earlier, but now it's clear skies. Though I wish it would start up again. I love thunderstorms. But yes we will understand if you lose power. Lol Just take care always.

The 300-sided dice lands on 151

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 04:28 AM

Maternity leave I can totally understand. Plus college on top of that...glutton for punishment I see. Trying to make up for something in a past life?

Not sure how they handle that anymore, with the banned people. They, meaning Jelly and Mama Juru, used to have the raffle...however that hasn't been around for like forever. Then there was the auctioneer and his crazy ass. They might be using him for the dispersing the items to the general population of Mene. *shrugs*
I've even thought of petitioning them to host a thread that gives away the items to the people of Mene. Not staff per say, just a nice, caring, friendly Menewshan helping others of the community get the items they want.
Always been a dream of mine to be staff here, probably will never happen. Oh wells.
The 300-sided dice lands on 11

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-18-2015, 04:33 AM

The 300-sided dice lands on 285

dunno if i did this right but here be my roll and hi 'waves'

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 04:33 AM

The 300-sided dice lands on 175

Nah not trying to make up for anything. I should of went back to college when I graduated 6 years ago. But never did and didn't realize that my scholarships and grants had a time limit. Got a letter at the beginning of this year that said I have until the spring semester to be enrolled full time into school or I would lose them. And I busted my tail too much during high school to lose them. Plus being a single mom (and living back at home with the parents) I don't want to work my entire life at a call center. So back to school I go. For Sonography/Radiology. In 2 1/2 years I'll have my degree and well on my way to paving a good life for me and my son.

You deserve to be on the staff that's for darn sure. Have you ever tried asking? Seems like you are really reliable and wrapped up in Mene world and you know the people pretty darn well. Least maybe you could do a "trial" mod and if it works out be official. <3

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
The 300-sided dice lands on 27

dunno if i did this right but here be my roll and hi 'waves'
Hey there, Star. Did my friend's ping bring you here? I can never tell if I do that stupid thing correctly.
You did the dice roll correctly. Glad to have you in here chatting with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veno View Post
The 300-sided dice lands on 198

Nah not trying to make up for anything. I should of went back to college when I graduated 6 years ago. But never did and didn't realize that my scholarships and grants had a time limit. Got a letter at the beginning of this year that said I have until the spring semester to be enrolled full time into school or I would lose them. And I busted my tail too much during high school to lose them. Plus being a single mom (and living back at home with the parents) I don't want to work my entire life at a call center. So back to school I go. For Sonography/Radiology. In 2 1/2 years I'll have my degree and well on my way to paving a good life for me and my son.

You deserve to be on the staff that's for darn sure. Have you ever tried asking? Seems like you are really reliable and wrapped up in Mene world and you know the people pretty darn well. Least maybe you could do a "trial" mod and if it works out be official. <3
Bummer about the time limit. So damn dumb that they do that to people. Use or lose, like some many things in our lives. Ridiculous.
You can do it! For you and the kiddo.

I have hinted, but I know they don't like it when people flat out ask. You have to be asked to be part of the staff. I am not totally wrapped up in mene, but I do pay attention. I do need to post more around the site and chat in other forums.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 04:44 AM

That's what I keep telling myself. It's going to be rough working part time, school full time, and being a single mom, but plenty of moms have done it so I keep telling myself that there is no option for failure. Which there isn't. I'm just thankful that this semester and next semester I only have to go to the campus for one class each semester. :) the rest are online. So I don't have to be away from my son more than I have to be.

Well I mean not like rudely ask, just sort of bring it up. But bounce around in other forums. :) It's worth a shot.

The 300-sided dice lands on 148

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-18-2015, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post

Hey there, Star. Did my friend's ping bring you here? I can never tell if I do that stupid thing correctly.
You did the dice roll correctly. Glad to have you in here chatting with us.

Bummer about the time limit. So damn dumb that they do that to people. Use or lose, like some many things in our lives. Ridiculous.
You can do it! For you and the kiddo.

I have hinted, but I know they don't like it when people flat out ask. You have to be asked to be part of the staff. I am not totally wrapped up in mene, but I do pay attention. I do need to post more around the site and chat in other forums.
actually no.. i was here earlier before i'd slept 'grimces' poor hummy.. i had a melt down over some stupid posting boxes.. its one of those 'if i could redo this momen ti'd burn it' type of moments. anyways i was jsut poking htorugh the forum thing..

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-18-2015, 04:51 AM

Iunno. I technically quit a long time ago. I planned on sticking to buy art, but since there aren't many artists, and I have an ungodly amount of crap, I've ended up mostly the same as always. :I;;

Personally, even if I had quit, I wouldn't want my items to be taken off my account. You never know when you might wanna come back.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 04:56 AM

;O I don't think I've had art since Risque or Greed made me some when I first started. Lol I think it's high time I commission an artist.. - Thanks for the reminder Dystopia.

I can understand about not taking the items from people who just leave Mene, but the people who are banned and whatnot. But Queen said they use to have a way to deal with that.

The 300-sided dice lands on 265

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 04:59 AM

Quote:
That's what I keep telling myself. It's going to be rough working part time, school full time, and being a single mom, but plenty of moms have done it so I keep telling myself that there is no option for failure. Which there isn't. I'm just thankful that this semester and next semester I only have to go to the campus for one class each semester. :) the rest are online. So I don't have to be away from my son more than I have to be.

Well I mean not like rudely ask, just sort of bring it up. But bounce around in other forums. :) It's worth a shot.

The 300-sided dice lands on 42
Hey, my parents raised three kids, went to school and worked full time. If there is a will, there is a way for it to be done.
Very true, never hurts to ask and see what happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
actually no.. i was here earlier before i'd slept 'grimces' poor hummy.. i had a melt down over some stupid posting boxes.. its one of those 'if i could redo this momen ti'd burn it' type of moments. anyways i was jsut poking htorugh the forum thing..
Hey, it happens and I know all about having meltdowns over those stupid posting boxes. Won't get into my spat with her. We don't converse much anymore. But I don't care.
Cause I am evil like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
Iunno. I technically quit a long time ago. I planned on sticking to buy art, but since there aren't many artists, and I have an ungodly amount of crap, I've ended up mostly the same as always. :I;;

Personally, even if I had quit, I wouldn't want my items to be taken off my account. You never know when you might wanna come back.
Dystopia, what kind of stuff do you have? I am willing to buy stuff if you want to unload some of your inventory.

Not sure if I will ever give up my accounts here. This place is my second home, when I am not having relations or at work, there is the place for me.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 05:02 AM

Queen; Exactly. And I keep telling myself that I actually have it easy. I mean yes I have bills, and I pay my parents rent, but my mom has offered to watch him while I'm at work and in class. So long as I don't abuse her watching him. Which I know I wont. Lol I don't want to be away from him and he's not even here. <3

I mean the whole situation with his father well we will just see how the court thing goes...that's a whole other can of worms. Lol

The 300-sided dice lands on 177

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Queen; Exactly. And I keep telling myself that I actually have it easy. I mean yes I have bills, and I pay my parents rent, but my mom has offered to watch him while I'm at work and in class. So long as I don't abuse her watching him. Which I know I wont. Lol I don't want to be away from him and he's not even here. <3

I mean the whole situation with his father well we will just see how the court thing goes...that's a whole other can of worms. Lol

The 300-sided dice lands on 255
Baby daddy drama for the win...x gets the square. Usually it's baby mama drama.

Had to say it, sorry!

The 300-sided dice lands on 97

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-18-2015, 05:14 AM

I have almost at least one of every rare. I'm not too interested in anything other than art tho.

The 300-sided dice lands on 264

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 05:26 AM

Dystopia, I can draw stick figures!

Oh well.

It's seems awfully slow tonight. I need to chat more. Want to get my post count up.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-18-2015, 05:29 AM

LOL. Beautiful stick figures?

Well Iunno. I do have some spares I'm willing to sell, but I couldn't name any off the top of my head. Anything in particular you're looking for?

The 300-sided dice lands on 260

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 05:32 AM

The most gorgeous stick figures you have ever seen! With hair...everywhere. You like French stick figures? *dies laughing*

I am not looking for anything specific. Just curious about what you had extra laying around. There is always a market of people looking and I like to sell. You know how I am.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-18-2015, 05:33 AM

Draw me like one of your French girls.

Oh, I see. Fair enough. Yeah Iunno. Whenever I get around to browsing my mule tho I usually put one or two things up in the Marketplace.

The 300-sided dice lands on 110

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 05:41 AM

Haha Oh it's okay. I've been making jokes the whole time about it. I haven't even tried to start any drama. Lol I was willing to work it all out without the courts but that's so not going to happen. He's being totally childish.

The 300-sided dice lands on 244

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 05:42 AM

I was just kidding, Dystopia.

We're watching the movie, Stomp the Yard...yum yum! The guys in this movie, I would take two of each one just in case I break one. He he.

Theta Nu Theta is the house I want to pledge too.

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 05:45 AM

xD QUEEN! you're just crazy! I'm about to probably watch Orange is the New Black. I'm starting season 2 tonight. I put off watching it because I figured it was just all the hype. Like the L word was. Lol Which turned out to be an okay show but not worth all the hyped up hysterics. BUT this show is actually good! I was pretty shocked. LOL

The 300-sided dice lands on 119

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Haha Oh it's okay. I've been making jokes the whole time about it. I haven't even tried to start any drama. Lol I was willing to work it all out without the courts but that's so not going to happen. He's being totally childish.

The 300-sided dice lands on 92
Men usually are babies when it comes to them fucking up. Truly ridiculous.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-18-2015, 05:48 AM

Iunno. I think people in general are pretty bad about admitting to fucking up. But this particular guy takes the fucking cake. He fucks up, he runs away from his responsibilities, and then he acts entitled about it? No.

The 300-sided dice lands on 21

Veno
Miss Mad Hatta

Old 07-18-2015, 05:49 AM

Lol thank you Dystopia. :}

But yeahhh he takes the cake and then some. Actually tried to come by the house earlier so we could "talk about everything" Ha, yeah nope. You want to talk then you can talk in court. You had 9 months of chances to "talk" about it.

The 300-sided dice lands on 31

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 05:49 AM

Quote:
xD QUEEN! you're just crazy! I'm about to probably watch Orange is the New Black. I'm starting season 2 tonight. I put off watching it because I figured it was just all the hype. Like the L word was. Lol Which turned out to be an okay show but not worth all the hyped up hysterics. BUT this show is actually good! I was pretty shocked. LOL

The 300-sided dice lands on 121
Ugh, I can't stand Orange is the New Black. Totally ridiculous. I tried to watch a few episodes and I wanted to just claw my eyes out. Could not get into the whole feel of the show and it just felt so contrived to me. There is just something about it. *shudders*