finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-08-2016, 12:40 AM

The Justice League, also known as the Justice League of America or JLA, is a team that of super hero's started by Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern,
Martian Manhunter, Flash, and Aquaman. Together these seven heros protect the earth from all kinds of villains. Of course the villains have there own team know as the League of Doom.

Name: Joker
Bio: It really depends on his mood. Right know he's working with Doom to take down the JLA of course that's what they think he's doing anyways.
Picture:
without make up: http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/y...nime/guy-4.png

Name: Lorinda Archer
Allies: Cress
Power: Fire Bending
Bio: Lori has had her powers since she was little. At first she wanted nothing to do with them that is until one of her friends was threatened by a villain out to gain control of her. She has been learning how to control her powers and use them for good ever since. She's meet all the members of the JLA at least once and has a deep bond with Wonder Woman who has become like her older sister or mother. After an incident in which Superman had to rescue her they have been going out.
Picture:
Hero:

Last edited by finx15; 04-08-2016 at 11:38 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-08-2016, 09:28 AM

Normal:
Hero:
Name: Gemini Starr
Alias: Kitsune
Power: Animal communication, empathy, able to transform into a fox and has low grade control over elements.
Bio: A new recruit from Gotham, Batman brought her in personally. Not much is known about her past or her powers, though it's clear she's not an actual kitsune. Batman caught her doing her own vigilante work and decided she'd probably do better with supervision.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 04-09-2016 at 12:51 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-09-2016, 12:25 AM

Lori wondered threw Metropolis looking for the Daily Planet where her boyfriend Clark Kent Aka Superman worked. She pushed the door opened and headed up to his floor. "Hey you." she smiled at Clark who smiled back. "Hey back I'm almost finished." he did his typing and stood. "What brings you here?" he asked taking her hand. ''I came to see you of course." she smiled at him. "And today's the day I get to join the Justice League."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-09-2016, 12:59 AM

Bright red hair. Green eyes. Torn jeans and a ragged gray hoodie. These are the things Gemini saw in her reflection as she sat staring out the window of a sleek black plane. Most knew it as the Batplane, and probably would have been thrilled to go near it, let alone ride in it. Gemini was just tired, and sick to death of the man dressed in a bat suit sitting next to her. He'd refused to answer her questions, and insisted on blindfolding her for most of the ride. At the moment, he was completely silent, guiding the plane through a landing dock that was more like a tunnel. It was pitch dark for a moment, then the tunnel opened up to a room filled with insane amounts of technology. "Welcome to the Justice League headquarters." Batman said as Gemini's jaw dropped.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-09-2016, 01:45 AM

Clark took Lori to JLA headquarters she stared in shock and then grinned. "I knew it would be cool but this is amazing." Both where dressed in there superhero costumes. "Look Batman is here." she went over. "Hey dark and brooding." she smiling kindly at the girl. "I'm Cress." she greeted. "You managed to survive a ride with him?" Clark snorted from behind her clearly enjoying her needling Bruce.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-09-2016, 02:02 AM

Bruce raised an eyebrow, somehow managing to be expressionless and expressive at the same time. "Superman. I see we had the same idea today." He said, motioning to the two women. Normally he would just call Clark by his name, but they had to be careful, just in case the new recruit went wrong.

Gemini looked around her at the people who were basically legends. She had a lot of questions, but only one managed to make it's way past her lips. "Should I be wearing a costume?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-09-2016, 02:31 AM

"Oh not right now hun. Your secret is safe with us." Lori smiled. "But when you go out crime fighting you will need one. So in the spirit of keeping idenities safe. What's your hero name?" she asked taking the girls arm. "Like I'm Cress, he's superman, dark and brooding is Batman. WONDER WOMAN!" she let go of the girl to hug the amazonian princess who smiled and hugged her back. "You think I would be use to that greeting." Wonder Woman chuckled then blinked when she spied the new girl. She looked to Batman eyebrow raised.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-09-2016, 02:38 AM

Batman gestured for Gemini to wait a moment and let him speak. "She's a new recruit, at least potentially. About a month ago I noticed a rogue vigilante in Gotham. I don't know how she managed to go unnoticed for so long, but I decided she would be more beneficial here than on the streets." He said.

"That's why you brought me here? Alright, listen, I know I'm short but I'm not a child. You could have told me that. And stop talking about me like I'm not here." Gemini glared at the man. "To answer your question, I go by Kitsune." She said, turning to Cress. "It's an honor to meet you all."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-09-2016, 02:59 AM

"The honor's mine." Cress smirked. "You get use to him doing that though it sounds strange." she chuckled. "I like your name. Kitsune." she tired it out. "If it makes you feel any better he treats everyone like that."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-09-2016, 03:16 AM

Gemini shrugged. "I'm not mad about it, I just get real tired of being treated like a kid. Everyone thinks I'm a teenager." She said crossly. "But anyway, thanks. Cress is pretty cool, too. So...any idea what I'm supposed to do now? Like, to the legendary three over there discuss things and decide whether to keep me around or wipe my memory?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-09-2016, 03:22 AM

"We get a month to prove that we belong. If we don't I haven't a clue what they do afterwards though it would be hard to wipe my memory since I'm dating Superman." Cress snorted missing the jealous look on Wonder Woman's face. "Unless he broke up with me and then they wouldn't need to wipe my memory because I would do it for them."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-09-2016, 03:31 AM

"And what if we don't want to belong?" Gemini asked. It was a genuine question, asked from pure curiosity. She did want to belong there. "I mean, not that I don't, I'm just wondering. And how do I prove myself, anyway?" She paused as something dawned on her. "Wait. You're dating Superman? Holy crap! How'd you manage that?!"

((OH NO. NO. Don't try to make Superman and Wonder Woman a thing. Please. Don't do it.))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-09-2016, 03:16 PM

Lori shrugged. "I guess we'll find out won't we?" she smirked. "As for my dating Superman...well I was battling a villain and nearly got tossed to the ground from a height. I let out a warrior yell and Superman saved me." Superman snorted laughing softly. "OK it may have been a girly scream." Lori blushed. "We got to talking after we beat the villain and one thing lead to another and now where dating."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-10-2016, 02:49 AM

Gemini chuckled. "Hey, I've found that a girly scream can be extremely effective in making people nervous. Do it in a crowded area and people all turn to look. Boom, mugging stopped, assault ceased, creepy guy coming onto you super embarrassed." She smirked. "We're women, we might as well use what we have at our disposal, right?" She was clearly the devious type. "So, now what? Not that I'm not completely blown away to be here, but...I don't anticipate hanging around like a prisoner for a month."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-11-2016, 02:49 AM

"We'll go on missions when we are needed. You'll need a ride up here." Lori mused. "I would suggest Batman but." she glanced at him and shrugged. "You'll each get a communicator so when your needed it will be easier to get a hold of you." he glanced at Bruce.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-11-2016, 02:59 AM

Batman hesitated for a moment, then nodded. He was reluctant to give the girl the location of their headquarters, but so far she'd proved willing to cooperate. And, he could always wipe her memory if things went wrong. "I already have two communicators ready. Here." He gave them each one.

Gemini accepted hers. "Thanks, I guess. And don't worry about transportation, I can get myself here just fine." She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-11-2016, 01:37 PM

"But you don't know where it is. Just like I don't." Lori pointed out. ''I have Clark to bring me back and forth until I'm worthy but you aren't so lucky." she looked at Clark. "I wouldn't mind the company though I wouldn't get to kiss you as much." Clark grinned and just when Lori was about to make a joke he kissed her.

Last edited by finx15; 04-12-2016 at 02:37 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-12-2016, 03:24 AM

Gemini giggled slightly at the sight of the two kissing, finding it cute and somewhat romantic. "I don't want to intrude on your alone time." She said.

"I have no problem bringing her back and forth." Batman said, his voice as usual giving away nothing of what he was thinking.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-12-2016, 03:33 AM

Lori turned a dark pink color when Clark pulled away. "Intrude on what?" she blinked at Gemini a couple of times not sure what they had been talking about. Clark snorted "Never mind." "Oh ok." she floated away. "Is she actually floating?" Clark blinked. "She can't actually do that can she?" he glanced at Wonder Woman who shook her head no. "she amazes me." he smiled.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-12-2016, 03:48 AM

Looking a little confused, Gemini chuckled. "So...she's floating...but she can't actually float. How interesting." She said. She had a feeling she was going to like being around that woman.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-12-2016, 02:19 PM

"Yeah Cress deals with fire so unless she's using hot air which I doubt she shouldn't be floating." Wonder Woman smirked then sighed as the alarm want off. "Duty calls. Oh of course it's Doom"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-13-2016, 03:41 AM

Gemini smiled. "Fire, huh? Something we have in common, then." The feeling that she was going to like this Cress woman got stronger. Then a loud sound went off, making her flinch. It was explained to be an alarm, and that they had to tend to something. "Um. Okay..." Gemini wasn't sure whether she was expected to go with them or not.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-13-2016, 04:06 AM

Lori reappeared. "Which one of the Doom members is it this time?" As the image cleared Lori, Wonder Woman and Clark all stared at Batman. "Did you know he was working with them?" Lori managed to choke out her face ten shades lighter then it had been.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-13-2016, 04:15 AM

Bruce swore quietly. "He's been quiet recently, so I knew he was up to something...but I had no idea it was this." He said gravely.

Gemini gasped. The Joker? Who would have thought it would be a villain she recognized? She hadn't faced him, of course- that was Batman's job, she only took care of smaller villains- but still. "Um...am I supposed to go with you?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 04-13-2016, 04:21 AM

"I'm not sure. This one's up to Batman." Clark mused. "Were one Doom member is the others usually aren't far behind." he squeezed Lori's hand knowing she was terrified of Joker and with good reason.