sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 01:08 AM

Name:Princess Suzu
Dislikes:Not having her days off
Pic:

Last edited by sailor star rainbow; 10-26-2017 at 01:28 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-26-2017, 01:17 AM

Name: Sebastian Han (Sebby for short)
Bio: Sebastian is a ninja he was born with ninja parents but after they were killed ninjas took him in and raised him. Sebastian is a cold guy but deep down he is a kind man and will protect his friends and the one he loves.
Dislikes: Death
Picture:

Picture: (when is in his ninja outfit)

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 01:35 AM

Princess Suzu sighs out while wishing go. to the royal library her father had been bugging her lately. reading some books would help her relax. since she was next in line to the throne. she would have to get married some day. to someone her father would approve of that would. be hard to do even if she finds a guy she likes.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-26-2017, 01:44 AM

Sebastian came to the kingdom for a job and which he was not happy with. The ninjas were order to protect the king and his family which they sent their best ninja. Sebastian didn't like the idea but didn't have much choice. Sebastian went to the castle and told the guards he was the ninja they hired and they let him in. Sebastian went to find the king but got lost and saw a room full of books which he loved and went to see some of the books.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 02:00 AM

The princess had left the room she had been in before. the starts head to the royal library to go find some book's. it took her a good five minutes of walking to get their. as she walks into the library she notice someone new. it was a ninja maybe he was hired for some reason? her father had no ninja's that he kept at the castle. but he would hire some every once in a while. her mother had sadly died when she was four years old. due to a illness that had made. half the kingdom die out,she was lucky enough. to be one of the few kids that where. made leave the kingdom to go visit her grandparents.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 02:11 AM

Sebastian sigh and left the library and went to the throne to meet the king and he bowed to him. The king smiled at him and told one of his guards to get his daughter and so they all could talk. The guard nodded and went to find the princess and when he did he told her the king needed her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 02:19 AM

"Ugh I just got in to the library dang it." Suzu says to the guard. then flows him out of the library to the throne room. so she could go see what her father wanted this time. she hope it was not about her queen lesson's. if so she would leave the room quickly. once in the throne room she curtsy's to her father then waits. to hear what he wish to talk about yet. did not notice the ninja right away by mistake.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 02:24 AM

Sebastian looked behind him and saw the girl and he was quiet and he let the king tell her. The king smiled at his daughter and said "Suzu this is our new ninja Sebastian he will be protecting us well mostly protecting you he is your body guard." The king knew she might not like it but order to keep her safe until he can find her a husband and they marry he must protect her. Sebastian listened to the king and sighing he was not happy but he as his own orders and will only speak when he is asked to.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 02:40 AM

Princess Suzu was shock to hear this news. her father just tolled her that this ninja man would be. her body guard yet knew her father was up to something. "It is nice to meet you Sebastian. Father I wish to pick out how I marry. I do not wish to have a unhappy marriage." she says her voice was soft yet kind. but her body movement was saying. can I just go now please? to what I was doing before?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 02:50 AM

Sebastian looked at him and the princess and he bowed to him and it was not his place to speak out. The king sigh and said "I am working on it Suzu just have faith in me and please go with master Sebastian and show him to his room and you do have a busy day tomorrow." He smiled. Sebastian sighed and didn't speak still.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 03:04 AM

"Alright but I am letting him read. as many book's as he like since he's my guard. " Princess Suzu says to her father before starting to turn around to walk off. she waits for Sebastian to follow her so. she could show him where his bedroom would be at. knowing her luck he would be right down. the hall form her own bedroom. due to the fact he is her body guard now. she wonder if anyone would give the ninja a tour of the castle later on? it was only the afternoon so there was still time be dinner.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-26-2017, 03:22 AM

Sebastian followed her and heard about the books he smiled a bit but then it was gone. He was alone with the princess and said "It seems you don't like your father much Princess Suzu."Sebastian was only being nice cause he felt sorry for her but other then that it was business nothing more.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2017, 12:30 AM

Suzu walks yet was shock to hear him once he spoke up. "I do love my father. but the idea of him picking out a husband for thine self. is bit worrisome not knowing,what kind of guy I'll marry to." Suzu says to Sebastian in a clam yet quite sounding voice. it took them a good fifteen minutes get to the four floor. their rooms is on the six floor of the castle. so still two floors to go till he would be in his own room.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2017, 12:49 AM

Sebastian followed her and took them a while and he was not tired and when they got to his room and said to her "what time for tomorrow princess?"Sebastian looked at her and really wonder why the king needed him he wonders.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2017, 01:12 AM

"To be honest I have no idea about what time. are even what my father has planned out. for tomorrow so I suggest waking early." she says to him as the reach the six floor. then leads the way to his bedroom. it is the four door down the hallway. so her bedroom is four door's away form his own room. Princess Suzu keeps quite till they reach his bedroom door.

"I hope you like your room. if not let me know I'll see what I can do about it." the princess says to the ninja in a kind voice. she moves to the side so he can open his bedroom door. so he could go in there take a look around and rest up some. how knows how far he traveled just to get here.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2017, 02:34 AM

Sebastian looked at his room and then looked at her and sigh "the truth is princess I don't care what your father is plan my job is to protect you that is all its just a job."Sebastian was cold in his voice and after that he went to his room and shut his door.

Sebastian took off his outfit and was in pants and boots no shirt on he was doing sit up's and he couldn't figure out what the king is up to. Later that night one of the guards came to see the king and said "sir we might of found a prince for the princess but are you sure he is.." The king stopped him "yes i am sure if they don't marry well I will do something i don't want to do." The guard nodded and left and the king smirked.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2017, 02:45 AM

After Sebastian had gone into his bedroom. Princess Suzu left quickly garbed some books. form the library reading one at a time till dinner. later on that night she was in bed trying to get some sleep. not knowing what the new day would bring to her daily life. she did worry unsure what her fathers plans was. he never did remarry after her mothers death. so she grew up with a nanny taking care of her. till she was ten years old then got her own personal maid.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-27-2017, 02:54 AM

Sebastian got on his bed and was laying down but he doesn't sleep much ever since his parents were killed he never slept much. Sebastian was looking at the ceiling while thinking about his past and he had a bad feeling about the king.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-30-2017, 03:15 AM

Princess Suzu woke up early the next morning at seven am. yet she really wanted to sleep in today. not wanting to deal with anything her father has planed out. why can't it just be a normal day with her boring. old queen lesson's maybe sit in at the royal court which. was pretty normal for a queen in training to do.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-30-2017, 06:35 PM

Sebastian was already dressed and he didn't have his mask on but he was in his ninja outfit. He left his room and went to wake up the princess and every maid who went past him said he was handsome. Sebastian knocked on the princess door to wake her up.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-30-2017, 11:25 PM

"I'm up already just give me a few minutes please!" Suzu yell's out while jumping out of her bed. she knew she need to get dress first of all beside's brush her hair out. plus put some shoes on her feet. maybe after that they can go have some breakfast. that is if her crazy father would not. drag them both off some where all of sudden. she walks over to her closet then picks out a soft yellow dress. it was nothing to fancy it look like a sundress. with some flowers on it white,red and pink ones on it.

She pull's it on not wanting to put. on a dress that she would have to bug the maids to help her get dress. she was not a fan of dress's with buttons are zipper's. pull on ones where so much easier to ware. she then garbs a pair of white sandals out. they have a small wedge on them plus. a ribbon on the back to tie on around her ankles. so they would not fall off her feet when walking.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-31-2017, 01:13 AM

Sebastian hated to wait and sighs and said "women are so Annoying."Sebastian was starting to show his true colors. Sebastian went to lean against the wall and waited for her which he said she was annoying but deep down he felt sorry for her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-31-2017, 03:46 AM

Princess Suzu pull's her sandals on. then ties the ribbon's up in the back before,starting. to walk to her bathroom brush her hair out quickly. once done she starts to walk to her bedroom door. after a few moment she was out of the door then. notice Sebastian leaning on a wall. he look so handsome without his mask on. she then starts to walk over to him. "I'm ready to go now. sorry to have kept you waiting come on lets go get something to eat." she says to him even if she had heard what he said before. it was okay in her book if he thinks women are annoying. as long they could get a long she would be happy.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-31-2017, 05:29 AM

Sebastian saw the door opening and saw she came out and heard her saying she was ready and then nodded to her and said "very well princess lead the way."He said in his cold voice and tried to think about anything but just keep her safe that is it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-31-2017, 09:08 PM

Suzu starts to walk leading the way down. to the dining hall so they can start their day off right. with full stomachs of good breakfast foods. it takes them twenty minutes to get down there. most of the walk the princess had been quite. not wanting to talk much until she knew what. would happen for the rest of the day. to be honest she was worried if her father would try. to kill her he may be going crazy as he gets older.