Loony Lynn
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 06:18 AM

Dreadful homework. x]
And trying to post around to earn gold. I really want the commons. 8D

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-11-2008, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loony Lynn
Dreadful homework. x]
And trying to post around to earn gold. I really want the commons. 8D
aww I am sorry what kind of homework are you doing?...yeah I hear ya I really want a lot of the commons as well thats why I am here hehe

Loony Lynn
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 06:31 AM

Science. We are making graphs. And my teachers instructions make no sense. O.o
So everyone I'm asking is confused about how to do them. This is bad...she grades hard core. x.x

Haha. I'm guessing lots of people are here because of that reason. x]

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via MSN to Ruby_Dawn Send a message via Yahoo to Ruby_Dawn

Old 02-11-2008, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Science. We are making graphs. And my teachers instructions make no sense. O.o
So everyone I'm asking is confused about how to do them. This is bad...she grades hard core. x.x

Haha. I'm guessing lots of people are here because of that reason. x]
ewww I hated Science when I was in School,I am sorry lol

yeah that is probably why most people are here hehe

Loony Lynn
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 06:51 AM

Ahahaha. Yeah, I hate science too. x]
I have no idea why I signed up for Honors next year. x.x
Still dreading my stupid desision. x]

What item are you aiming for? Or items?

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-11-2008, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Ahahaha. Yeah, I hate science too. x]
I have no idea why I signed up for Honors next year. x.x
Still dreading my stupid desision. x]

What item are you aiming for? Or items?
the main Item I want is the Pure Hatred Wings (long way to go lol)I also want all of the Pure Hatred items and the Bitter Hag Hat and last but not least the Bustier of Betrayed Love :) I am going to have to do alot of chatting and fishing to get them but I am going to try my hardest :)

how about you which Items are you going for?

Loony Lynn
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 07:18 AM

The wings are supers expensive. And many people want them, so do I. It's out of my reach though. x3

I have no idea what I'm getting. x]
I should go, I'm replying really slow and I should finish my homework ASAP.
I'll talk to you when I log back in sometime in the future. xP

Night! ^^

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 08:08 AM

Quote:
The wings are supers expensive. And many people want them, so do I. It's out of my reach though. x3

I have no idea what I'm getting. x]
I should go, I'm replying really slow and I should finish my homework ASAP.
I'll talk to you when I log back in sometime in the future. xP

Night! ^^
I know they are pretty much out of reach for me as well but I am going to try my hardest lol...ok well have a good night sweetie and good luck with your homework,it has been great chatting with you hope to talk to you again night night

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 08:41 AM

*looks around searching for someone to talk*
Hello! Is anybody here?

By the way, your thread is really nice. It gave me one chocolate! And after that I got another one, hehe <33

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 08:46 AM

Hi there Sirocco..how are you doing tonight? I am glad my thread was so nice to you :D

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 08:50 AM

For me it's not 'tonight', but 'today' xD 9:50 AM here, hehe. Anyway, I'm good. Still at home because of my illness, but I'm slowly getting better.
And you?

Your thread is even nicer, because after clicking 'Reply' I've got another two chocolates XD *huggles thread*
Maybe its magical or something? xD

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 08:53 AM

hey no fair my thread is nicer to you then it is to me *smacks thread* LMAO.wow you are 9 hours ahead of me :D lol..I am sorry you are still sick I sure hope you get better soon,being sick sucks,(I know I am always sick:() anyway I doing alright just sitting here collecting chocolates and trying earn some gold...so what are you up to?

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 09:07 AM

*looks at thread with reproachful eyes* How could you not be so nice to you creator?!
xD

I don't have anything interesting to do, except for posting on Mene (now I have someone to talk, hey x3) or surfing the Internet. *sighs*

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 09:12 AM

yeah thats pretty much what I am doing posting on Mene and chatting on myspace,other then that I am bored as hell lol but it is nice to finally have someone to chat with

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 09:28 AM

Hehe, Mene keeps me alive x3
So how do you enjoy this event so far?

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 09:32 AM

I am really enjoying the event so far,it has compelled me to be more outgoing and make a thread so hopefully maybe I'll make a couple friends from this so when I want to chat when the event is over I'll have someone to chat with :) if that makes any sence hehe, and I love my little Fox she is so sweet :). how about you are you enjoying yourself?

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 09:39 AM

I think that it's the best thing on Mene's events - it's definitely easier to find someone to chat with and maybe even make some friends. I mean, on all previous events I participated in I became like 10 time more active xDD Unfortunately, for me it lasted only during event and I didn't make any friends...

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this event. Still trying to get some chocolates, gold for event commons (they are wonderful, but to get all items I want I would need like 7k xD) and chat, since it's definitely easier for me during events. My lurker soul is hides a bit xDDD

Yeah, foxxie is cute <33 I'm really curious what will be next!

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 09:42 AM

yeah thats what I am afraid of,that it will only last till the event ends :( but oh well at least I will get out of my shell for a little bit :D I know I would need about that much for all the commons I want..but hopefully if I work hard enough I will get there :)

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 09:51 AM

I think that how it will long depends only on you. If you will try you can make friends and still keep in touch with them after event ends.
And just doing something during event is good too ^^

The most important thing is hope, haha XD If we try, we will definitely get a lot of gold to buy at least some of these commons we want x3

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 09:57 AM

Very true,and I have Hope :D so maybe I will make some lasting friends during this event. I cant wait till we can have a friends list,that makes keeping in contact with the friends we make a little easier or at least it does for me.

I think you are right I am sure we will at least be able to get a few of the commons we want :)..

so besides Mene what do you like to do for fun?

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 10:06 AM

Yup, friendlists would make everything more organised, but still it isn't that important for me ^^

What other I like to do besides Mene, hmm... Reading books (mostly fantasy, I'm addicted xD) or manga, sometimes drawing, writing short stories or roleplaying with my friends, but I always have to remind them that they are participating in it and they should do something except for making their character.
Ocasionally I am also in state when I spend too much time solving sudoku xD

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 10:15 AM

yeah it is not all that important to me either but it will be a nice feature when the time comes :)

Roleplaying huh? that is one thing I wish I knew how to do,I think it would be a good way to make friends and gold on here :P but alas I dont know how :(

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 10:23 AM

Well, I would really like to roleplay here, but I don't feel that good with my English. It isn't my first language, I don't feel so comfortable with it to roleplay. Maybe in a few months it will change x3
But it's not difficult, trust me ^^

And what do you like to do for fun?

Ruby_Dawn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-12-2008, 10:26 AM

Really? your English is very good I would have never known:)

I Like to Dance,Play video games,Read,Paint(though I am not good at it)Play online,chill with family and friends ect..

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 10:36 AM

Hehe, thanks ^^
I think my English is getting better also because of Mene because here I'm using it all the time.

Dance? You are attending dances classes or something like that? x3
And what do you like to read most? Which kind of books?