Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Nemui

Old 05-22-2008, 06:29 AM

goodnight divine

and cookie that sums it up the best way ever.!!
you a genius...

im losing my interest in wantint to try any more.
i have been stuck at 104

Annex
Misfit Fairy

Old 05-22-2008, 06:31 AM

I got stuck at 30 so I just bought what other little things I wanted instead. =(

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 06:32 AM

XD I understand that they don't want to be Gaia, but they're not. The way they're set up, it would be hard to become like that, so I think they need to relax, they're a bit paranoid.

Come on, keep going. You're on the home stretch! What color wings are you going to get? ^_^

I have 36. I still need to get some Sailor boots, a fishie and a butterfly. ^_^ I saved the smallest things for last. I thought they'd be easier to wrack up at the last minute.

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 06:33 AM

ya this has totally killed my spirit.
and my boyfriend stupid boy >=O

i want the forgetme not wings.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Try just clicking on the contibution page or something... they show up right on the page or a scroll bar shows up when they're below... ^_^ helps with faster collecting

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Um, hi? I always feel so odd jumping into other people's threads. x_x And when I do jump in I take so much time going over my post that the conversation has moved on by the time I'm ready to reply.

I've given up on getting wings. I really wanted a pair but there's no way I'll get that many buds before the event is over. So I'm just trying to get as many orchids and buds as I can and I'll turn them all in before I go to bed. I think that's my one complaint about this event. If the buds are going to be that scarce, maybe the prices shouldn't be quite that high? Edit - I think most of the prices are good, mind you, and I can see why the wings are that high. I'm just ranting to rant, I guess. XD

Last edited by Dayla; 05-22-2008 at 06:35 AM..

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 06:36 AM

Hi Dayla! Jump right in. We're just discussing the event and everyone has something to say about that! I think we're all in agreement that they went overkill with the orchids and were stingy with the buds. I think it would be nice of them to up the ratio of buds in the home stretch so people desperately trying to get things could meet their goals.

Mene trouble and boy troubles! Double whammy for Nemui ^_^;;

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-22-2008, 06:37 AM

I know how you feel >.< a few time I've gone over a 20g worth post maybe 5 times... rewritten it... and then just clicked back and gone somewhere else >.<

Luckily the topic of shyness is in the title xD

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 06:38 AM

dayla: ya that smething i would suggestion but they would end
up countering with something like
"well thy are already half pirce so we wont do that"
just like this bud thing this is the replywe keepgetting
"well its the draw of the luck"
that stupid.

ya i knowcookie.
its like double stab...
but he isnt being so mean anymore ..

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 06:42 AM

Like I said, unclench already. I don't think it's going to ruin the economy. Everyone will have what they want, and if everybody already has it, selling it would be silly. And later on, users will be able to offer these things to newbies for far less than shops. Isn't that a good thing?

You should bop him. Boys need to be put into their place sometimes XD

Annex
Misfit Fairy

Old 05-22-2008, 06:43 AM

I was getting buds faster yesterday but nowhere near enough to ever get wings. >.<

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-22-2008, 06:44 AM

@ cookie: What's wrong? Who needs bopped?

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 06:45 AM

i know...like this whole thing just doesnt make sense.
and it makes the whole thing frustrating and un-enjoyable.
and i hate it.
like seriously it wont mess up the econcomy.
and they only reason some have them is cuz they have the
timeof day to sit there and refresh aimlessly i dont.
i have a job and boyfriend.

i would bop him but he is at home XD

Kaze she is referring to my boyfriend..he was being a punk..

Annex
Misfit Fairy

Old 05-22-2008, 06:50 AM

Haha...guys can be asses. xD

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 06:51 AM

For-Chan Cookie - That's a good idea, but then people would be complaining about how they had to work for their earlier or some such. Or, people would just wait and there would be so much lag from everyone trying to get buds that the site breaks.

Kaze-bear - I don't have many posts over 20g either. I think, maybe just two? I was actually surprised when I looked and saw that I had over 90 posts. XD

Nemui - I've read that, too. I also remember someone saying they had 80+ buds on the second day of the event. x_x I'm just at 71 and it's the last day. I must be terribly unlucky. XD

I've gotten more buds today, but that's because I've started refreshing, which I hadn't thought to do before. XD I've gotten a lot of buds off the 'my account' pages though.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 06:56 AM

I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm currently one of those people that has time to sit on Menewsha all day. I need a job x_x

Dayla: People will always complain, it's the nature of things but I think if you want to be nice, go all the way. Don't hold back. It feels like they're holding back for whatever reason, not to ruin the economy or be too much like Gaia or whatever.

All the gold that I currently have came from posting around here during this event! I only just got back here after a few months of forgetting the site existed XD I was surprised to hit the 1k mark the other day. If you're looking at my gold and going "Where the heck did the rest come from?!" I got a big donation from my orchid arrangement thread O_O!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-22-2008, 06:56 AM

Aww.... *hugs* some guys do need a whack on the head >.>

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 06:57 AM

you are so very lucky cookie.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 06:59 AM

No I'm not! I need a job so I can pay for things! Like...food and clothes and gas...gas is so freaking expensive now too x_x

Annex
Misfit Fairy

Old 05-22-2008, 06:59 AM

You are very lucky Cookie. ^_^

I can sit on the site half the day when I don't have to work.

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 07:00 AM

i wasnt referrring to the sitting at home all day thing XD
i was referring to the huge donation you got XD

ehh stupid mene
the bud froze and so it wouldnt give it to me.

Last edited by Nemui; 05-22-2008 at 07:03 AM..

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 05-22-2008, 07:03 AM

Oh *blushes* Sorry! ^_^;; Yeah, I was so shocked about that donation. The whole jaw flapping in the wind scenario? That was me. I might have swallowed a bug! D=

I need a job that plops me in front of a computer again. My last job was data entry and that suited me just fine.

Dayla
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2008, 07:04 AM

I don't think Mene's economy could get as bad as Gaia's that quickly. It's not nearly so easy to make gold here. Besides, the items are just going in the stores anyway. Still, I guess it works out, because I've decided that I'd rather get a bunch of 'little' items than one 'big' item.

Also, if your arrangements are the ones I've been seeing in people's signatures, they're very nice. Sadly, I don't really have the talent to make gold off of art or anything.

Edit, again - This thread has given me so many orchids. XD

Nemui
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-22-2008, 07:04 AM

omgmy sister just found out that this event ends
at 10am for my time zone.

seriously how is this fair to anyone.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-22-2008, 07:05 AM

>.> I know a guy who's working for cingular right now answering phones and refreshing the mene page for buds lol