~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-15-2013, 03:08 AM

Todd pulled up short as he sensed the teacher trying to cut them off. He swore vehemently in Gaelic and turned to Heartia. "He's trying to intercept us. A double edged sword of both of us being incubus, we can sense each other. We're going to double back and head through a shortcut I found a while back. He won't know about it, so to him it will seem like we just disappeared. Once we're back on the radar, I'm going to side-along transform us to that we can get to the nurse's office quicker. Stick close to me and do as I say, and we'll be fine, okay?" He explained, wanting to get moving quickly.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-31-2013, 03:06 AM

[Y^Y rage, I keep forgeting to post here too >.> I'll get you laptop for messing up <.<]

Heartia gasped a few times as they ran through the halls, they had to lose Mr. Owns but she didn't know what to do. Suddenly she felt Todd come to a halt and look at him a little confused until he explained. "Oh god." She said softly trembling lightly. Heartia then gasped and listened to Todd more, she nodded her head and held Todd's hand tightly, ready to follow after him. "Ok Todd, I am ready to follow." She said softly and smiled happily.

Mr. Owns sensed Todd and Heartia running along the hallway he was in. He was, however, confused about what they had stopped. Maybe they were debating on where to go. He narrowed his eyes lightly, his tail curling behind him as a faint his escaped his lips. He couldn't jump out to grab Heartia since they were too far so he had no choice but to wait and figure out what would happen.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-31-2013, 03:38 AM

Todd nodded. "Good. Let's go." He said, and gently tugged her back the way they came, running again. About halfway back to where they started, Todd turned onto a hallway that was almost invisible. It only took them a few minutes along the hidden hallway to get close to the nurse's office. Once there, Todd stopped again. "Okay, hold on tight. This will feel strange, but I promise you won't get hurt." He said. He then hugged her tightly, and transformed. It was a confusing feeling, as though one were being stretched and compressed all at once. Then, just as quickly as it had started, it was over, and the two of them together had become a hummingbird. Taking control of the shared body, Todd started to fly. Trust me. He thought to Heartia, and took them flying straight into the nurse's office. Once they were in, Todd transformed them back to themselves, and shut the door behind them. Panting, he turned to Heartia. "We made it. Now let's just tell the nurse all about what happened." He said.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 09-10-2013, 08:28 AM

Heartia soon followed after Todd, holding his hand tightly as she looked back for a moment, seeing Mr. Owns wasn't following them. She sighed softly in relieve, running through the hallways until they were in an hidden hallway. Heartia bounced into Todd a little bit as she leaned close to him and felt her body shift. It was a little odd having her body shift from hers to a hummingbird. She was panicking on the inside but remained calm, after all, she trusted Todd. Once they were in the Nurse's office and they morphed back, Heartia held Todd blinking lightly as she started to worry. "I-Is s-someone in here?" Heartia called out as a middle aged woman walked out from the back room smiling softly. "Heartia? Oh my, it's been a while." The woman said smiling more and looked towards Todd. "Aunt Emma? What ar-...Nevermind. I need your help." She said softly helping Todd stand up. "What seems to be the problem?" Emma asked blinking lightly as she walked over, her white nurse coat flapped a little behind her. "Um..." Heartia hesitated, she blinked lightly, thinking about what to say. She took a deep breath and looked at Emma. "This is my friend Todd, I believe he may have over used his power." She gulped faintly. She couldn't bring herself to say what had happened to her, she wanted to make sure Todd was o.k. Emma arched a brow lightly then looked at Todd with purple eyes and a red line going through them both. "Is this true?" She asked softly, crossing her arms.

Mr. Owns stepped out of the classroom growling evilly. He had missed his chances getting Heartia. He turned back into his human form and started walking back to his classroom. he started to think about how he had missed her and why Todd, of all people, help her. Once he arrived in class, he saw that his students were there, waiting. He grinned softly and apologized for being late. He soon started his lesson but in the back of his head, he was going to get his revenge.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-02-2013, 03:58 AM

Todd raised en eyebrow when he heard Heartia call the nurse "Aunt Emma" but he didn't comment. Instead, he crossed his arms and waited for her to tell the woman what had happened. When she passed the buck to him instead, both eyebrows shot up. Was she too afraid to say it? The nurse turned her attention to him and he shook his head. "No, miss Emma, it's not. I used my power, but I'm fine. Heartia is the one who needs help. She was assaulted, sexually abused by Mr. Owns. I watched him attack her, touch her inappropriately, and try to use his powers on her. I got her out as fast as I could." He said, sparing no details. He wasn't about to let that slimeball get off the hook. "It isn't the first time, either. He's an incubus, and has raped more girls that I care to count. None of them ever remember because he uses his powers on them, but it didn't work this time."