Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 10-09-2016, 08:52 PM

Apart from all the ...wonderful changes our bodies go through during pregnancy and all the milestones we reach in it, we also go through some serious hormonal changes.

Lets face us, some of us women get downright crazy with all the hormones pumping through our body. Our moods can change just like that. We can go from happy-go-lucky to get-the-hell-away-from-me lickity split.

So, lets chat about those emotions during pregnancy. I know I'm not the only mother on Menewsha.

Oh, and I am actually currently pregnant with my second child (this is my 4th pregnancy, but I've miscarried twice). With this pregnancy my emotions are basically a roller coaster with excessive loops and hills. I am going on 10 weeks and hate my husband. No, seriously. I cannot eve stand to be around him and just seem to be mad at him for no reason. I didn't feel like this with any of the other pregnancies and it makes me feel pretty low. Sometimes I just want to explode and yell, but I distract myself (most of the time) and manage to co-exist with him. It's a bit entertaining really. I know I love him, but right now I love my alone time (or the times I am just by myself with my toddler) and actually dread when he gets off work.

Anyone else feel this way? Apparently it's common to go through these emotions, so at least I'm not insane.