Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 01-09-2012, 06:25 AM

❤ What Makes A Hero ❤

In Athens, Greece there began to be an uproar of horrible creatures attacking the city, sent from the powerful Hades. No one knew why he was so upset with the famous city of Greece, but they knew they needed a hero. Two in this case. They sent soldiers through out all the cities of Greece, looking for any type of Hero, and came up with finding two, not fully trained Demigods. Will they rise up and save the city? Or be destroyed along with it.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 01-09-2012, 06:40 AM

❤Your Hero. . .❤
My Name, you ask? Megara Sapphira Alexiou
The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on The 8th day of April.
Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm nineteen
I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a Female. Can't you tell by my figure?
Let me tell you a little about myself... I grew up in Olympia, Greece. Home of the Gods. Every night i'd stare out my window at night and look up at mount Olympis, praying that someday i'd be worth something. Little did I know, I already was. I didn't realize until I was older (And my mother told me) that I was the daughter of Apollo. The god of light, truth, music, and medicine. She had never told me before that she had had an affair with the god Apollo, in fear it would kill my "Earth Father". I started to notice that when I sang, danced, or played a musical instrument that suddenly anyone within distance would pause, stare, and look at me with eyes filled of desire. It startled me, so I never wanted to learn what else I could do.
Where are you from? Olympia

Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-09-2012 at 09:27 PM..