Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2012, 03:22 AM

1x1 rp Forbidden lover x madlittlealice. No one else post thank you !

Name: Lilly Wilmington

Bio: a bight and happy young girl filled with dream of love like in the novels she reads in her spare time. Adventurous and brave seems to get into trouble a lot. Her father is planning to marry her off to a wealthy man whom is older then her.....she has other plans she plans t go and see what the west may hold...not many people know what may be there but she plans to find out.

Last edited by Forbidden lover; 08-13-2012 at 03:36 AM..

madlittlealice
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2012, 04:25 AM

Name: Hania
Height: 6ft 1in
Short Bio: Hania has only been a chief for two years now but in those two years hes earned his people's love. Hunt's were always successful, peace was maintained between their tribes and any that passed nearby. He was a strong leader who loved and was loved by his people. But lately he has been dreaming of an enchanting face, in the way of the spirits he knew this girl was meant for him.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2012, 04:41 AM

Lilly was adding oil to the oil lamp as she did every night. Its was her beloved ritual to read romantic novels at night. She loved sitting on her bed and reading of tales of princesses and princes of far away lands with magical beings and enchanting people. The people of her town in Virgina were a little less then enchanting. She was treated like a child what made it worse was the fact that she was a woman. During this time period woman weren't given the same rights as men were given and this bother Lilly because she unlike most of the woman of her time ...was a dreamer and a thinker.

Why can't I just disappear into this story boo and meet my charming Prince whom will love like none other and protect me from bad and harmful things....and epically save me from my boredom... Thought Lilly as she lightly place her book on her lap. She began to trace the golden design on the book Father will make me marry soon I know it.......Everyone tells me to wed...I don't want to marry a man...that I do not love or respect.....or simply care for......Lilly began to think of the passion and romance and excitement that her story tales spoke about....she couldn't help but think that she never saw nor herd someone ever speak about this in her real day to day life. At the thought that she might end up like everyone else in her town she blew her oil lamp out and laid her head on her pillow hopping she would fall asleep soon and escape her reality.

madlittlealice
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2012, 06:20 AM

Hania pushed a lock of dark hair out his face the firelight flickered over his brown skin lending an eerie quality to his face. A face more prone to smiling then it was to frowning. But for now it held a frown. Passing a hand over his face he rubbed his eyes. He had had that dream again, the dream about the girl. She looked like no one he had ever seen before, pale white skin, blood red hair, and eyes so different than any of the tribes blue they were, just like the sky they were. No one he had met before had eyes like the sky. Sighing he laid back in the soft pile of skins that made up his bed. He knew she meant something maybe he would even meet her some day. Tomorrow he would ask the spirits what this dream meant, he had a feeling it would not go well. This girl would bring about both goodness and hardship.

The next day no hunt was scheduled and Hania went in search of the tribe’s holy man, the elderly man sat on a mat blind eyes seeing nothing but the world of the spirits. “Eluwilussit” he started taking the frail man’s hand. “What is it my boy?” the man asked turning sightless eyes on the Chief. “I wish you to interpret a dream for me” he started kneeling down beside the holy man resting on his haunches. “The dream about the girl?” Eluwilssit asked a knowing smile on his wrinkled face. Hania had known the holy man long enough to not be surprised he already knew, the old man knew it all there was nothing anyone could hide from him. The spirits must have told him. “Yes the girl, what does she mean? I know it’s something, maybe I’ll even meet her one day…” he stopped as Eluwilussit patted his hand. “She shall be very important to our tribe, it won’t be long now”

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2012, 02:14 PM

" Lilly! rise from your bed this instant you father wishes to in form you of something very very important." Lilly's mother Margret yelled from the bottom of the stairwell as she held Lilly's brother in her arms. Lilly slowly raised her head from her bed " Its morning already how could it be possible ..." She stated as she slowly began to get her body out of bed. " Something important....what could it be.....I hope nothing life changing but with knowing my luck....." Lilly slowly made her way t the wash room.

"Adam do not worry my boy I am sure she will absolutely love you... Your wonderful man how could she not" Said Lilly 's father who in his mind had found is daughter the perfect man to marry. Both men were in the study talking about the future and how beautiful and well brought up Lilly was. Lilly's father Michael only wanted the best of the best for his daughter and nothing short would cut it. In Michael's mind Adam was the best of the best.

madlittlealice
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2012, 05:06 PM

Red hair framed a pretty pale face, blue eyes scorching into him eyes filled with intensity and intelligence. The vision of a young woman clad in a green dress that covered her whole body was lost as a large eagle blotted her out. The eagle’s eyes sparkled with age old wisdom, the beak never opened but a voice as old as the earth itself vibrated through him. “find her, for in her lies the power to protect your people from the threat of the white man” Hania could only see the majestic bird that filled his field of vision, though he could feel other spirits lining up on either side of him rows of silent sentries adding their voices to the eagle’s so it reverberated echoing around him, he felt the words inside him. “Find her”

“But where?” he grunted still in a state of semi unconsciousness, a pretty young girl stood just inside his tent, she carried a small plate filled with buffalo meat and some vegetables from the night before all rewarmed for breakfast. He took the plate, yesterday’s hunt had gone well, as they all had since he had become chief. Picking up a piece he chewed on the meat, it was tougher this morning after being reheated but still quite tasty. Everything had been going well since he had become chief, hunts were good, they hadn’t had any draughts, the spirits seemed happy, even neighboring tribes were at peace with his own. Standing he clothed himself slipping his feet into buffalo skin moccasins, the days were getting colder. Winter was fast approaching. He knew this stroke of good fortune couldn’t last forever, and he had a feeling it was coming to an end soon. Handing the plate still half full back to the girl he grunted a thanks, she smiled and ran from the room. The girl was his niece the daughter of his sister who was already pregnant with her fourth child. Leaving the tent he headed off in search of her, ready to be rid of the ominous cloud he could feel floating over him.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2012, 09:01 PM

" Father I refuse to marry Sir Adam" She stated after Adam had left their home. They had spent the day talking about the wedding that she had not been asked whether or not she wanted to marry. That's one thing that really bothered her why was everything important decided for her. Was she not smart enough to or responsible enough to make her own decisions. James who was Lilly's father glared at his daughter as he spoke. " I am your father and I have decided you will marry Adam and I will hear nothing of it! "
Lilly began to cry " Father how can you do this to me .....I hate you" She stated as she ran out of the study and out of the house.

Lilly continued to run she ran for the forest which was near her house. She ran as fast she she could and as far as she could she needed to get away. I want to die to disappear forever and never ever be herd from again I hate my family... She continued to run until she came across a meadow in the middle of the forest there she decided to rest and cry her heart out.