Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 08:26 PM

He slowly stirred awake, it was later then what time he normally wakes up. By now he would of been out of the village hunting for the days meal with the other hunters. He slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep away with one hand. He looked at the empty bed Elizabeth slept in, his mind raced with multiple possibilities; one being that dream she had. He stood up, fixed his hair and pants before leaving the tepee. The sun was peaking over the woods slightly, it was bright that morning or it was cause he wasn't use to sleeping so late. He looked around the active tribe, they greeted him morning as he walked over to his fathers tepee. His father and the medicine man offend visited in the early mornings, they came out and greeted the new groom. He told his father everything that happened last night, his father placed his arm around his son. The two older men laughed at him for not laying with is wife, they were picking on him saying he must not understood how babies where made. He patted his son on the shoulder saying he needed to for the completion to bound the marriage. As for the nightmare they both told him to keep a eye out on his wife, the medicine man had a spare catcher he was going to give her as a wedding gift he would bring it to her before the fall of nighttime.

They both continued to laugh at the blushing groom, they where telling him stories on what to do to get the woman interested. He really didn't want to hear about his father's and mother's love life, or the medicine's for that matter. He told them why he didn't, trying to defend himself from the two older men but they kept laughing at him; making his face get more red from embarrassment. He really hoped that Elizabeth or Chu'si would come take him away from the embarrassing older men.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 08-20-2012 at 09:41 PM..

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2012, 09:05 PM

Elizabeth felt bad that she had left without telling her husband where she was going. Elizabeth grabbed the food and said her goodbyes to Chu'si and began to make her way towards the tepee. Elizabeth looked inside the tepee and noticed taht her husband was not there. She walked back out an noticed that Chowilawu was a few yards away at his father's teepee he was talking to some of the older men of the village. She noticed that his face was a deep red he looked like he would give anything to get away. She made her way over to where the men were " ummm good morning...." She stated she ha a shy smile on her face. She looked up at
Chowilawu and smiled at him " I got us something to eat...I havent tasted it yet I am kind of scared to I do not know what it is....Can you tell me " She asked shyly as she laughed. why were these older men laughing at him.....should I ask do I really want to know .....?"

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-20-2012, 10:08 PM

He mentally jumped with joy seeing his wife appear, she had brought food which made him smile. The older men all greeted her then kept up with their comments in their native tongue. He turned her round and made her start walking before shouting a farewell to the men. "Good morning my Elizabeth, thank you." He told her happy to get away from the men. He looked at the plate and smiled again. "Those are wild berries Chu'si offend collects from the bushes nearby, she made the bread with grained up corn, the meat looks like her roasted rabbit." He told his wife, ignoring the men behind them. They were still laughing at him. He looked at her he stopped in front of their tepee. "Did the other women treat you good?" He asked her, he knew she was with Chu'si when she had brought the plate. Most of the girls hated that she married him but would treat her like one of them, they wouldn't want to irritate him.

The older men made their comments before they past them, telling him to take he inside. He watched the men walk past hoping she wouldn't ask what they were saying to him. He really didn't want to tell her all the embarrassing things. He looked back at his wife still blushing from the conversation they had with him.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2012, 12:11 AM

Elizabeth smiled at her husband she would try to get long with him to the best she could. Even though she swore not to love him she could still be kind to him. Why is everyone whispering around us....this is odd She stated she noticed someone talking about the untouched girl...who are they talking about most likely none of my business... she thought to herself. " I have never had rabbit is it good?......" She looked into his eyes and noticed he was not listening to her..."Chowilawu those men are talking about you and laughing at you why......I may not speak your language but I know when someone is being spoken about..." She stated as she turned around and gave the older men a stern stare. She was sure whatever they wee laughing at him about was not a good reason too.

Meanwhile some of the woman who were now washing clothes in the river were talking about how Elizabeth was still a virgin. They were laughing at her " She is still a child in a woman's position....how pathetic....That is what Chowilawu gets for not marrying a woman from the tribe.....She might never give him children now...maybe she is cursed..." Chu'si herd everything and went to her husband and told him she was wondering what they would do to protect Elizabeth from the bullying she would soon be receiving...

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-21-2012, 12:42 AM

He nodded to her reassuring that the roast rabbit was great in taste. He looked at her and took the plate then placed it inside of the tepee, he grabbed her hand softly. "We need to talk, I will explain why they are laughing." He told his bride as he took her into the woods. Holding her hand softly but firmly, when he was away from the tribe. He stopped and let go of her hand, he turned to her. "They are laughing cause we never laid together as husband and wife. It is embarrassing. Looks bad on me as I am to take my father's place and lead the village. I didn't even bed my wife on our wedding night, I didn't want too." He told her, not trying to be insulting it was turning more into a rant.

Okanzee just smiled at his wife. "Chowilawu never bedded his bride?" He started to laugh till his saw his wife's face, he clear his throat before he spoke. "My brother knows what his doing Chu'si. He has never stirred the tribe or himself into a wrong situation. He is wise, you know that love." He told his wife still trying not to laugh at his older brother, till he couldn't hold it back into longer. He fell over laughing, he risked his wife hitting him for laughing. The thought of his brother never doing anything on a wedding night was just too funny.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2012, 01:18 AM

Chu'si punched her husband in the stomach as hard as she could " You should learn from our brother he is a true romantic...he places her needs ahead of his own unlike you....." She stated as she left the tent and went to the woman to tell them to stop their rude gossip.

Elizabeth face turned deep red " I ummm I...uhhhhhh" Elizabeth never talked about that with a man before she was beyond embarrassed. She couldnt look at him in the eyes she was to embarrassed to. " I....dont know much about...." She placed her hand on her forehead "I just know I am not supposed to talk about this sort of thing with men or women...its not right..." She stated as she continued to look down at the food.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-21-2012, 01:48 AM

Okanzee leaned over holding his stomach in pain, they should have made her a warrior with that hit. He hurt to much to laugh at his brother's lack of action. He loved how his wife hit, least he knew she could care for herself if she was attacked. Heck she could protect him at the rate. "Daddy are you okay?" His son asked looking at his father, he nodded a yes before sending his son out to play.

He smiled at his wife, she was cute when she blushed. "Elizabeth you can talk to your husband about this. I can't please you if you don't." He told his wife, he walked up to her and place a gentle hand under her chin so she could look at him. "You can talk to me about anything." He said giving her a kiss on the head head. He smiled at her, before he began to talk again. "I'm going to ask you something but take offense just answer, even if it embarrasses you." He told his wife in his sweetest and most loving tone by far. "Have you heard what of is involve on a wedding night?" He asked her curiously. He really wasn't trying to embarrass her, he was just curious by how she was acting. He was planning on telling her so she wasn't surprised if they made them, his tribe offend did when they skip the wedding night. It was rare, most of the guys just did it even without letting their new bride feel comfortable around them.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2012, 02:17 AM

Elizabeth stared at her hands on her lap even though her husband was holding her chin up. "No not really....I know that it is extremely embarrassing and I rather not speak of it.... I do not do well speaking of embarrassing things...." She stated blushing a deep red. She gently took his hand that was under her chin and placed it on his lap. Then she slowly got up and left the tepee and made her way to an area that was alone and quite.

Rebecca was one of the Indian woman who was jealous of Elizabeth. She noticed that Elizabeth was alone in an area and decided to make her way over to bother her. She had also been listening to her conversation with Chowilawu. Rebecca found it amusing on how "stupid" Elizabeth was. Rebecca walked over to Elizabeth and sat next to her and immediately began to touch her hair " So everyone is talking about how shameful it is that you have not let your husband touch you....what good are you.....i mean you wont even please your husband on your wedding night he must hate you....then again you dont even know what is suppose to go on...you pale people are dumber then what you look...." ELizabeth got up" What is your problem I didnt want any of this I wanted to go home and be free to do what i please. " She stated " I have done nothing to you...." Rebecca slapped Elizabeth across the face " YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!!! YOU WORTHLESS WHORE!!! YOU SHOULD DIE!!!" Chu'si arrived just in time to see Elizabeth holding her red cheek she didnt have to ask what happened. " Rebecca what are you doing...." She asked giving her a fake smile the minute she got close she punched her in the face. " If you ever touch Elizabeth again I will make sure you never see the light of day ...she is your future Queen...and if anyone here is a whore it is you....My brother would have never married you no matter what you are cold hearted and your soul is as black as the night not to mention you have slept with any men you are the worthless one. Elizabeth hugged Chu'si " Thank you...." She stated as she tried to hold her tears back. " Please dont tell Chowilawu I dont want him to...know" She stated as she began to walk back to the tepee.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-21-2012, 02:52 AM

He didn't understand why she refused to talk to him, he felt like she hated him; like she didn't trust him. At times she acted like she care but then she wouldn't let him in. He was at the tepee but he needed to leave. He grabbed his knife, bow and arrows before leaving the tribe. He brushed past his brother and father when they went to talk to him, was was clearly wrong. It was, he was starting to finally feel like a failure. He ran into the forest, he just needed to pray to the Great Spirit, his heart was growing heavy. Everything he did so far was wrong, he never did anything wrong it was why he was going to replace his father. He was smart, strong, a great hunter, a great warrior but a bad husband. He disappeared into the woods trying to understand why he was failing after just one night.

His father and twin watched him leave, they looked at each other. He never just left like that before. Okanzee ran to find out the source while his father just watched his oldest son disappear. Okanzee came to a stop when seeing Elizabeth and Chu'si. "What happened? Why did Chowilawu leave? He just left without a word, took his hunting gear." He asked trying to catch his breath. He looked at Elizabeth's red face then to his face, his brother would not be happy. "What happened to your face? Chu'si?" He asked his wife curiously, today was confusing him greatly.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2012, 03:08 AM

"Rebecca slapped Elizabeth she threatened to kill her as well....She said a lot of horrible things to her...She needs to be punished tell Chowilawu ....tell him..." She stated Chu'si was worried bout Elizabeth safety she did not want her to get hurt even worse. Elizabeth grew scared of what Chowilawu may do once he found out what happened " Please do not tell him he wont act rationally ...." She stated she could only pictured his rage it scared her yet made her feel safe. chu'si looked at her " my husband will tell it is the right thing to do...She can possibly kill you or try to harm you and hurt other instead this is a great offense she knew what she was doing now she must pay the price" Chu'si thought for a moment " We will go and speak to him...the three of us together..." She stated as she grabbed Elizabeth hand.

Rebecca ran to the warrior that had been hurt by Elizabeth. He was her lover and they had a vengeance plan one that would get the warrior to have Elizabeth and for Rebbecca to have Chowilawu. Rebecca kissed the warrior with passion and lust she soon stopped once he pushed her away. " I love it when yo are rough..." She laughed as she continued to touch the warrior " I did as you told me too I confirmed that Chowilawu has not " touched " his wife yet so that means she will be a virgin when you care out your side of the pan.....how sweet" She stated as she laughed.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-21-2012, 03:43 AM

Okanzee jaw dropped, both the women where right. His brother was the worse person to anger he knew that from experience. "I'm sorry Elizabeth but I have to take my wife's side, I have to tell you husband. I live with her, she will beat me up if I don't." He said jokingly, he smiled at his wife hoping she would hit him from the comment. "I love you, Chu'si." He said hoping that would help his case. Quickly before she could say a word Okanzee ran to his tepee inside he grabbed his knife, bow and arrows. He ran back to his wife and Elizabeth; there son had been playing with his father so he wasn't worried about that. "Fallow me." He said while grabbing his wife's hand and leading them out of the tribe in the direction his twin brother ran.

Chowilawu was at his normal training spot, his father and brother offend trained there when they where younger. He threw his knife as hard as her could into the trunk of a tree, it had been dead for years and served as a great target. He walked over to the knife and with ease pulled it out of the trunk of the tree, he needed to get his emotions out and training offend worked the best. He walked to the center of the training ground before sitting down, he took a deep breath and looked at the sky. He slowly spoke to the Great Spirit asking him all the question his did not understand, telling him all his fears, all his regrets. He looked at the ground and closed his eyes, he hoped for a answer, he hope for the strength his tribe saw in him. He took another deep breath before talking to the sky again praying for the answers.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2012, 04:05 AM

Chu'si was the one to run into the meadow first. " Chowilawu!....." She called him " I know how important it is to you to pry alone please do not punish me you know I would never interrupt you unless it was of major importance ..." She walked closer to him this time relieving Elizabeth. Elizabeth made eye contact with Chowilawu and she began to move closer to him when she got close enough to him she began to speak " Promise me you will not do anything after i tell you what I have to tell you..." She stated Chu'si interrupted " He will not ignore it Elizabeth you are wasting your time.... He will punish that person so tell him what happened" She stated as she looked at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth looked into his eyes and then down at the ground. " One of the woman in the village told me I was worthless because i hadn't laid with yo on our wedding night..." She began to blush out of embarrassment "She said that I am worthless and that I should die...Then she slapped me....Chu'si then came and punched her in the face Chu'si defended me ....when I could not defend myself...Maybe this woman is right...I am worthless..." She began to have tears in her eyes.

Chu'si noticed that Elizabeth had not told Chowilawu the name of the woman who hurt her. " Tell him her name Elizabeth tell him...." Elizabeth shook her head no " You already hit her that is good enough...." She stated as she finally made eye contact with
Chowilawu.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-21-2012, 04:39 AM

Chowilawu just sat in the middle of the training ground waiting for answers, his thought was broken by his sister. He sat there listening to her and watched her treat Elizabeth like a mother would her child. He looked at his bride listening to her every word, her face was still red from where the woman had slapped her. He reached up and softly touched the other side of her face. "My love, you are not worthless; this woman speaks to you as such but it her jealously of you that drove her to her actions." He looked into her tear filled eyes and smiled lovingly. "Her actions can not be ignored by me, Chu'si is right about that." He told his bride, his face was soft as he spoke to her. "I will have words with her and I will be as easy as I can on her for you. Okanzee, what was her name?" He asked his brother, without hesitation he told him. "I see. No one in the tribe takes her seriously Elizabeth. She has laid with most of the men in the tribe and out side of it. That is what the scar on her nose means." He smiled at her still in a loving manner. "I will not force you to lay with me until you are ready, if I lose my position of becoming the next Chef then it is a price I am willing to pay. Do not let anyone tell you what you have to do, you are my wife no one else's and you will never be worthless in my eyes." He told her before placing a kiss on her forehead.

Okanzee rolled his eyes at his brother all the stuff he told his bride was complete crap in his view, but maybe that was why he was the future Chef, he was better with people. He looked at his wife and told her that his brother was full of crap. He flexed expecting his wife to hit him, when he did it hurt more. It was like she knew he had prepare himself for her fist.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2012, 06:16 AM

Chu'si kicked her husband between the legs " Stop talking bad about our brother he speaks from his heart you should try it sometime maybe I would like you better... " She stated. Elizabeth hugged her husband " Thank you for being so understanding ..." She stated as she looked up at him. " This has been all so sudden..I dont even know you fully ..." She stated as she tried to explain to him why she was not ready to lay with him. Chu'si looked at her brother "What will you do about Rebecca....I say we make her get on her knees and beg Elizabeth for her forgiveness. " Elizabeth looked uneasy " I dont like that honestly...its not right I want to be a good queen...one day...a fair one" She stated as she blushed lightly. Why does my heart beat so fast when I am around him he is so kind to me and I have this wall between us .....can I ever knock it down .....can I ever like this man....can i ever love this man.

Elizabeth hugged him she listened to his heart beat like last night and it was racing fast like last night. are we truly destined to be together .....is this truly meant to be ..... She asked herself she was confused and needed time to figure this all out.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-21-2012, 09:35 PM

Okanzee fell to the ground in pain holding himself as his twin brother laughed at his misfortune. He shook his head at the two before turning his attention to his wife. "I know it has, I can't force you to love me. I can only try to be a great husband for you while I wait for you to." He softly told her, hugging her loving back. He took a deep breath and looked at the slowly fading pink of Elizabeth's face. "I do not know Chu'si, making her apologize to Elizabeth will be part of it. That I will assure you." He told his sister-in-law, never looking away from Elizabeth's bright eyes. He smiled at his wife. "You will be a great Chef's wife, but you will learn that acts like this are disrespectful. They can not go unpunished, it shows weakness and there is no place for weakness with a Chef or his wife." He told her still in his sweet loving tone. "He is right my sister." Okanzee said kneeling in slightly in pain. "If he shows weakness then he is unfit to lead the tribe. His successor will kill him, you don't want to know what they would do to you or your children; if you bare his any." Chowilawu glared at his brother, he could tell that she would ask; she did show a very curious trait. "Chu'si take your husband home." He more ordered his sister then asked, he really didn't want him around Elizabeth scaring her more.

Okanzee slowly stood up and waited for his wife to get near him so he could leave with her. Okanzee narrowed his eyes seeing that the warrior Elizabeth knock off her horse was hiding behind a tree, his tart of a wife standing behind him. He called to his brother, warning him of the two lingering behind the tree; he never liked them. His brother nodded before himself and his wife walked away, Okanzee had to grab his wife's hand and force her to fallow him. He knew something was going to happen. "Come my love, we need to speak with our father." He told her softly.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 08-21-2012 at 10:50 PM..

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-21-2012, 10:47 PM

Elizabeth whispered to her husband " They would rap me wouldnt they..." She she asked as sh looked at her husband in fear.
" You do not have to answer I know they answer..." She stated. As she tried to look brave and not scared as she felt. "What are you doing here....she stated this place seems peaceful....and quite...I like it.." She stated as she sat down on the ground and closed her eyes and thought of home. " This might be to much to ask but can you take me to visit my parents...?" She stated as she looked up at him.

Chu'si looked at her husband " You saw something back there I can tell what did you see.....or should I say who did you see" She stated as looked at her husband worried. " Is Elizabeth or our brother in trouble." Sh looked at him worried why was it that everything was going wrong all of the sudden.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-21-2012, 11:30 PM

He weakly smiled, they would do more then that but he just nodded to her. He looked around the peaceful meadow and smiled. "I was seeking guidance." He told his wife in his classic loving tone. "I have a wonderful wife I can't seem to please. I was asking the Great Spirit for strength." He told her, smiling at the site of the sun hitting her lovely hair. "I told him I was afraid of losing you, that you will hate me, that I was not a good husband for you. That all you would see as a monster you were force to marry." He told her weakly. "If that is would you wish then I will arranged it." He told his wife happily, he wanted to meat her parents. He would have replied more but he felt a pressure hit his back hard, a sharp stinging pain. He reached back and felt where the pain was, he looked at his fingers to see his blood. A knife was thrown into his lower back. "Never let your guard down, is that not what your father said?" A man spat out hatefully as the woman that hit Elizabeth came from behind him, she was cursing at the man for hurting Chowilawu. He just stood up and looked at the man, slightly bent from the pain. "I see your aim still needs improving, Chochmo." He said taunting him, his back bleeding heavily. The man looked at Elizabeth and smiled eeriely, Chowilawu looked at his wife. "Elizabeth, run back to the village." - "Stay where you are." The man hissed hatefully that irritated Chowilawu. The warrior was on thin ice as it was for hurting him but to order his wife around; no that wouldn't take. The man's friend came from behind a tree when Chowilawu wasn't looking, he wrapped a rope around him before hitting his horse. The horse ran slamming Chowilawu into the ground before dragging his off. The man's wife started to scream at her husband but was silenced when he back handed her, she laid on the ground holding her face while she looked evilly at Elizabeth.

Okanzee came to a stop. "My love, I need to go back." He didn't feel right leaving his brother alone. "I saw Chochmo and Rebecca behind a tree. I want you to go tell my father they are going to try something and if I know Chochmo. He will have his friends with him." He told his wife, hoping for once she would listen to his words.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2012, 05:52 AM

Elizabeth screamed as she watched them not only throw a knife at Chowilawu lower back but also have him be dragged away by a horse. She hopped that his talent and skills as a warrior would help him save himself she could not bare it if he died cause of her. Next thing Elizabeth knew she was being thrown against a tree bark. The warrior's mouth met hers in a rough and lustful kiss. She pushed again him she then felt him bite on her neck making the area where he bit turn red. Finally before he could do more then kissing Elizabeth picked up a rock and smashed it into his head. Rebecca ran over to her passed out husband " You stupid bitch I am going to kill you ..." She stated as she began to run towards Elizabeth, Elizabeth had grown tried of being pushed around by people so she decided for once in her life to defend herself. Elizabeth smirked at Rebecca " Why dont you try you disgusting whore" The second Elizabeth got close enough she hit her with a thick piece of tree branch she had found on the ground... ELizabeth then an towards the village for help.

She screamed as could she noticed that Indian warriors began to run towards the direction that Chowilawu was being dragged in. She did not brake down and cry until she met up with Chu'si and even then she first waited until she told chu'si all that had happened. " If he dies I do not know what I will do...its all my fault ...." She stated as she looked at Chu'si. Chu'si responded " No it isnt it is the fault of those two I am glad you hurt the so badly but it is nothing compared to what my brother will do once he is alright he will punish them unlike anything you haven't scene especially because the warrior tried to rape you look at your neck those marks will not go away anytime soon...." She stated.

She took Elizabeth to the medicine man to make sure she was okay. She also warned him to be ready for Chowilawu who was badly injured. Chu'si had no doubt in her mind that her brother would survive. If only Elizabeth had as much faith.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-22-2012, 06:22 AM

Okanzee's eyes had widen as he listened to Elizabeth, Chowilawu was strong but he doubt he could take much more. He wished he had Chu'si faith in his brother like she did. When his wife took her to the village he ran in search of his brother. The whole time preying to the spirits that he wasn't too late.

He slammed into a tree after he finally reached his knife, while he rolled the knife cut his chest near his neck badly but not enough to kill him. His back was torn from the ride and stung violently, the stab wound had ripped open more and was filled with dirt and leaves. He trembled mostly in anger, the roped had left marks where the skin was pilled of from the force. Chowilawu fought with all his might to stand up, he was weak from all the blood lost but his anger was fueling him. He fell back into the tree fighting the urge to past out of the lack of blood. He looked at the cut on his chest before picking up the knife. He slowly made his way back to the meadow, using the trees as support from time to time. Upon arriving at the meadow, he saw his brother Okanzee with Chochmo. "Don't you touch him." He spat to his brother, it was obvious that Chochmo had finally reach a dark spot within him. Judging by the blood from his head he had assaulted his wife, that just spiked his hatred for the warrior. His brother's eyes began wide seeing his older brother in such shape, Rebecca's fallowing suit. "Do not let any of them leave this meadow." He told his brother in the same hate filled tone. His attention never turned off Chochmo. "You want to disrespect me, you want to attack me as only a coward would. You assault my wife, then I am no longer the future Chef." He told Chochmo hatefully, his pain only being blocked by his hate. Chochmo's eyes filled with fear, he never saw that dead passion in Chowilawu's eyes before. He looked at his friends that back away fearful. He then smirked at Chowilawu he had the upper hand in the fight, he would win easily or so he thought.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2012, 08:29 PM

Elizabeth grew tired of waiting for them to finish fixing her injuries. She was more worried now then she had ever been in her life.
She was completely unaware of how she looked the top of her dressed was ripped it still covered her but she looked like she was attacked raped even though she wasn't. She had hickies all on her neck she had not even scene them yet if she had she would most likely die from same and embarrassment.

Chu'si was extremely angry at what the Warrior tried to do to Elizabeth. Chu'si knew that her brother had to see Elizabeth and see what the warrior tried to do to her so he could gather the anger to kill that bastard. Chu'si grabbed Elizabeth before the medicine man was done with her. she began to lead her back to the meadow Elizabeth made eye contact with Chowilawu " Chowilawu!!!! you are alive....thank God..." She stated as she looked relief. Chu'si began to speak "Chowilawu ! look at your Elizabeth ....this warrior tried to claim her as his he tried to rape her....." She stated

Elizabeth looked down at her self for the first time she noticed her clothes were ripped and dirty. She then caught her reflection in a near by pond she had red marks that ran from her neck to her chest. Elizabeth had never felt so dirty in her life.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-22-2012, 09:26 PM

Okanzee turned to Elizabeth and Chu'si before he could say anything his brother spoke. "Chu'si get her away from here." He darkly order his sister, his face never turned from the warrior. He didn't want her to see him like this or to watch the warrior die , he rather her be safe. His twin brother look at the women, he was just as scare from his older brother as the warriors. This was the first time he allowed them to anger him, his temper was eerie. Okanzee walked over to Elizabeth and his wife asking them politely to leave. Without warning Chochmo lunged at Chowilawu his knife in hand but simply went past his target only to have his tendon in his elbow cut by Chowilawu. He moved with ease while the warrior dropped his knife from the gashing wound on his arm, he held it out of pain while he turned to look at the injured man. He was bleeding badly, near death yet still fought like nothing. His eyes trembled looking into his once future Chef's eyes, nothing was there of the old timid man. He had denounce the title so he could fight him to the death but it was obvious he was the one to die, not Chowilawu. He looked at his friends who just stood there and his wife before turning back to the man he was fighting. He picked up his knife, he needed to use his left hand though he was right handed.

Chowilawu turned more towards the warrior, his eyes blurred from the faintness of blood but he narrowed his eyes to see the warrior. He waited for the next attack, when it came he grabbed the man's arm and slammed him into the ground. The knife dropped from the force when he was thrown into the ground. A sharp pain flooded his face, he knew he was marked with a dishonorable cut to the face. He managed to get out of Chowilawu's hold and backed away from him, his face bleeding blurring is vision. He wiped the blood away from his eyes with his only good hand, his shoulder ached from the force that slammed him into the ground. He was crippled in the fight it was obvious the next attack would be his last. Okanzee just watched as his brother toyed with the warrior, even in his state he was the better warrior. He looked at Chochmo's friends and wife making sure they stayed within the meadow, his mind wondering what would happened to them after Chochmo died; which would happen soon at this rate. He had forgotten that his wife and Elizabeth where there watching the whole scene.

Chochmo stood up straight he eyed his opponent with a fierce glazed, his opponent was for more fierce in his glaze. He wasn't fighting his old childhood friend but a demon, it was no wonder why he was so highly regarded in the tribe. Everything he did he mastered with ease, he took a deep breath before running at Chowilawu one last time. Before he knew it he was on the ground again his own knife piercing his chest. He looked at Chowilawu as his body grew cold, he swallowed his eyes never changed from the burning hatred within. He looked at his wife while she began to cry. Chowilawu had slammed him into the ground within seconds of his last attack. It happened so fast he wasn't sure how his knife was taken away and plunged into his chest. Chowilawu stood over him, he reached for his leg but Chowilawu just left his opponent to die slowly. He walked over to Rebecca, he simply grabbed her chin and marked her with the same marking he gave Chochmo. She dropped to the ground, crying from her shame. "You have brought dishonor to our tribe. Leave and never return." He told the last two warriors and Rebecca. They gathered her from the ground before quickly running away from the meadow. He turned his attention to his brother, Chu'si and his wife. His vision grow into a blur before he fell to the ground from the lost of blood.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2012, 09:45 PM

Elizabeth never seen anyone in her life with such anger and such hatred towards a man until she saw Chowilawu today. The way he fought was amazing and scary all at the same time. She winced more then she could count as she watched the two warriors fight she was scared that at any moment Chowilawu would die....as the moments grew on so did her faith that he would win the fight. " Dear God in heaven make this stop soon I am begging you please...make sure he lives through this" She saw him cut Rebbecca's face and she almost fainted would he ever do that to her....No right ? So she hopped.

Elizabeth saw Chowilawu hit the ground and it was as if her heart had stopped. " Chowilawu !!!!" She stated as she ran to his limp body. She covered her mouth as she began to cry she looked at her brother "Okanzee!!!! please do something ..." Chu'si had already began to call for help Warriors were running in from the village. Elizabeth was keeling next to Chowilawu moving gently his hair from his face. The warriors began to pick his body up to take him to the medicine man.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-22-2012, 10:41 PM

Okanzee was one of the men carrying his brother to the medicine man, Chowilawu was in horrible condition. His back was torn covered in blood, dirt and bits of leaves. It looked as if he was dragged for a mile behind the horse. The stab wound on his back was twice the size from the knife Chochmo had owned, inside was filled with the same dirt and leaves that covered his back. He winced seeing bruising start to form on his ribs and where the rope went around his neck, arms and chest. The cut on his upper chest was obviously was made from his own knife trying to cut the rope. Their fathers eyes widen in fear seeing his oldest son being carried towards his tepee. The medicine man force the warriors to place Chowilawu into his own tepee. They had made everyone leave his tepee; only allowing his father and the medicine side. Their father had went to the medicine man's to get his herbs and a bucket of water before disappearing inside.

Okanzee hug Elizabeth in a comforting manner then his wife, he held onto her scare for his brother. Most of the tribe watched the tepee in horror, whispering among themselves. There was nothing they could do but wait. "Elizabeth, you will stay with Chu'si tonight." He told the young bride trying to let her knew they would be there for her.

Forbidden lover
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-22-2012, 11:32 PM

"No i want to stay with him....please ...I want to help him get better i want to help the medicine man." She stated as she looked at him. She gently picked his hand up and held it. " Please me stay I doubt anyone will try to hurt me. " She stated as she looked a chu'si for help.

Chu'si nodded and looked at her husband " Come on honey lets leave the newlyweds alone" She stated as she grabbed his arm and began to drag him away from the tepee. Once they were gone she began to help the medicine man clean his wounds. At one point she left the tepe for a short while because the medicine man had to remove Chowilawu's clothes. Medicine man asked her why she wanted to leave if it was her husband....she just blushed and left. Soon she came back once they had changed him into new pants.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-23-2012, 12:01 AM

Okanzee just fallowed his wife, he didn't want her with him if he died. He didn't want to leave his brother but he just fallowed his wife. Their father and the medicine had placed him on his stomach after cleaning his chest, it was the easiest wound to clean and cover with herbs. They covered it with a cloth wrap to keep it from getting dirty again. Slowly his father started to clean out the cut wound, Chowilawu flinched from the pain. He was fighting to stay awake but the medicine man forced him to drink a mixture he made that forced him to sleep seconds later. "Elizabeth can you get clean water?" His father asked as he continued to dig out the leaves and dirt from the stab wound. The water in the bowl was as gross as it could get, he motioned to the bucket in the corner. The medicine man rubbed the dirt off his back, his back looked worse without the dirt. When he awoke again he would be allot of pain, more then he was more.

"When you come back tell us what happened my daughter." He told her never looking up at her. His son's wound seem to need allot of his attention but he and the medicine man were curious on how he got so hurt. He wanted to know what happened to the ones that did this to him son. You could see the concern and anger at the ones that did this to his son. He turned his head into his own shoulder before coughing harshly, cleaning the wounds was talking allot from him.