Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 06-29-2013, 08:44 AM

Ivan blinked, his scarf flickering lightly as he turned his head slowly, feeling the blade on his throat. He chuckled softly, "You must be Svanna. The adopted Capitalist Princess. You really think threatening Royalty is a good idea? Especially when your brother is having the time of his life? Be ashamed if something had to make it end." He said, grabbing the knife's blade and yanked it away, wrapping an arm around Svanna's neck tightly. "Now relax, I am Archduke Ivan Braginski of Russia. My comrades and I have no intention of hurting anyone, is that clear?" He said, holding one of her arms behind her back as he looked back for a moment.

Julchen nodded her head in response. She was a little shocked by the sudden laugh. She then listened to the story of Alexander and Svanna getting lost in the woods. She smiled softly, happy to know it had a happy ending. Julchen then giggled softly with a light nodded, "Ja, zhat is true. She haz become a vundabar guardian. Just like mien bruders Roderich und Gilbert. Those two are funny." She said smiling. "I remember vhen I vas 15 years old, zhat I had left zhe office to play in zhe garden. I had fun und I remember playing by the river. Hovever...I didn't realize at at zhe time, the river was deep. I fell in und I couldn't svim. Mien big bruder, Gilbert, jumped in zhe water und took me out. He gave me the scolding of a lifetime, but he took care of me and never told Ludwig or Roderich, vhich vas good ja." She said thinking back on the memory. It was the first time she had met Gilbert since he had been in a war with Hungary and he had come home since it was over.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-29-2013, 07:42 PM

Svanna did a flip, easily slipping out of Ivan's grip, and struck the pressure point between his neck and juglar. "-if that is the case, then why are you spying on my brother?" She asked, holding the knife to his temple.

Alex laughed at this. "Yea, that does sound funny. I guess your brother's aren't what I took them for. I should give them more credit. "he said, pulling out a picture. It was when him and Svanna were kid's. It was the only picture he had of them, with the family. It was a treasure of his.

Gothika_Knight

Old 06-30-2013, 06:05 AM

Ivan blinked as the smile remained on his face, grunting softly as he pulled his scarf higher around his neck. "My sister asked for us to watch them. Just to make sure Julchen doesn't try anything. До свидания Svanna." He said as he turned around and started jumping away. He took out a walkie-talkie and ran along the sides of the building. "Irina...Natalia...Пора идти. Мы должны идти где-нибудь немного более безопасным." He stated as he vanished from sight. Natalia walked out of the cafe as she nodded her head lightly then whispered, "Understood." Natalia got in the car as it started to drive away. Irina stood up a few minutes later and started to walk away, humming softly to herself.

Julchen chuckles softly as she smiled. She then tilted her head blinking, "Vhat did ju zhink mien bruders vere like?" She asked a little concern. She thought her family may had been a little wild than a normal family. She then gasped softly as she looked down to see the picture. "Is zhat ju und jur sister?" Julchen asked, leaning on the table a little once she finished her cake.

Andraus

Old 06-30-2013, 03:12 PM

"Mhm. Me and Svanna, when we we're kid's. She always had that violet hair, it's something she was born with. "he said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-02-2013, 01:24 AM

Julchen smiled softly, "Ju two look very lovely." She said with a smile, standing up slowly and started to look around slowly stretching. "Vhat else du Americans du for fun?" She asked tilting hr head a little. Placing her hands behind her back.

Andraus

Old 07-02-2013, 03:05 AM

"Well, there's the red-light district, but I doubt your looking for that kind of fun. "he said, with a chuckle. He then pointed to an Arcade. "we could relax in there, for a bit. Take out our frustration on computer animated monsters."

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-03-2013, 07:39 AM

Julchen listened as she smiled softly, nodding. "Ok, I vill be happy to go against such monster." She said with a smile on her face.

Ivan, Irina and Natalia rendezvoused at a run down warehouse, they had to discuss the next move. However, it stopped when Ivanya walked out of the shadows grinning. "Привет. I wish to go hangout with Alexander and Julchen." She said softly, Ivan looked at her blinking, "Are you sure, we know how you hate Julchen." He said softly. "I am sure. Besides, let's have some fun." She said softly as she turned around and started walking to the arcade. She wore a black mini skirt, white one inch heels, and a red shirt with cuts going up the sides. She walked into the arcade and looked around, seeing the many different games Americans played and started playing a game called 'Cat and Mouse'.

Andraus

Old 07-03-2013, 06:04 PM

Ender was playing Terminator : Rise of the Machines with Julchen. For a shooting game about killer robots, it was surprisingly fun. After a few rounds, they got bored, and started looking around. He then leaned over the counter, and saw Ivanya, and let out a secret grin, hoping that Julchen didn't see. His plan was coming to fruit real quick.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-05-2013, 12:54 AM

Julchen looked over the counter, seeing the things they can get and the food they had. A smile went on her face as she turned her good eye over Alexander. She arched a brow at the fact he was grinning, she was about to ask when she felt the hatred. Anger went on her face as Julchen took out her gun and aimed it in Ivanya's face, Ivanya took out her sickle and pressed the tip against Julchen's face. The people in the arcade turned and started to panic as the two girls glared at each other. "Ну, если это не нацистская шлюха." Ivanya sneered with a sinister grin, "Selben Sie an, Kommunistische Schlampe." Julchen said back, pressing the gun into Ivana's forehead and Ivanya pressed the sickle blade in Julchen's cheek, making her bleed a little.

Andraus

Old 07-05-2013, 05:57 PM

Ender stepped in between the two, lowering Julchen's gun, and pushing away Ivanya's sickle."I hate it when two adorable kittens fight. "he said, taking both weapons away. "This is a day we have off, no? so instead of trying to kill each-other, let's see if we can put up a friendly competition, no? "he said, and walked over to a 'Dance dance revolution' both. "let's see.....The person who get's the highest score.....hm....what could they get........well, the only I can offer is a all expense paid Cruise with me, around Puerto Rico, though I doubt that's really appealing. "he said, putting on an excellent confused face.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-05-2013, 10:29 PM

Julchen and Ivanya gasped lightly as they saw their weapons get taken by Alexander. They blinked lightly in silence as they watched the Capitalist circle around then and went towards a dancing game. Julchen tilted her head slowly as Ivanya crossed her arms, "What is he planning?" She whispered softly to herself as her eyes narrowed lightly. Julchen looked at the machine and arched a brow. "Vhat an tempting offer. Don't ju agree....Ivanya?" She said with slight disgust. It was the first time she had called her by her name. Ivanya looked at Julchen a bit surprised. "Why not, I'm in. I could use a little vacation from ruling the Communist Countries. Let's give it a try....Julchen." Ivanya said grinning, she got onto the machine, along with Julchen. "How du ju vork zhis zhing?" Julchen asked as she and Ivanya looked at the buttons and heard the loud person speaking. "Is this some sort of battling game?" Ivanya asked, moving her red bangs from her face.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 07-05-2013 at 10:33 PM..

Andraus

Old 07-06-2013, 04:57 PM

Alex took Julchen hand, and gently lifted her off the platform. "It's simple Really. You see the buttons on the floor?"He asked, tapping on them. "You need to hit them when you see them on the screen. If you hit the wrong one, you lose points. Person with the Highest points wins. "he said to them. "If thats all you need, i'll start the game up" he said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 07-08-2013, 07:20 PM

Julchen turned her head to look at Alexander as she gasped softly, feeling her body being lifted off the platform. She and Ivanya then listened to him explain how the game works. Ivanya watched Julchen, she blinked lightly as her head tilted slowly as her anger was building inside her. She didn't like how Julchen was getting the Prince's attention. Well, she did take in consideration that Julchen was the first one to hang out with him. She took a deep mental sigh, stepped off the platform and started to walk away for a moment, "You can if you want, I'm getting something to drink." She said walking to the counter. 'For once, maybe I should just have stayed home.' She thought to herself as she got a Sprint. Julchen growled softly, crossing her arms. "Stupid communist. Alvays shticking zheir noses vhere zhe aren't vanted." She hissed evilly, gently tapping her finger on her arm.