sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2013, 10:22 PM

Name: Fyn Kalcifer
Height: 5'11
Bio: His uncle was the one who took both him and his older brother in at the age of five and eight. His uncle, Alastair, was then opening up a circus called Cirque du Nuit. By the time Fyn was twelve, his brother had disappeared in his first opening act and to never be seen again. Fyn, of course, was heartbroken by the fact that his brother had disappeared and vowed to search find him again by continuing to travel with his uncle. Fyn is a loud, loves to be in the spotlight type of guy. He's also a bit oblivious to the obvious things (like love, or who hates him, etc.) but isn't towards the smallest details, the behind scenes of things (like finding clues on who stole what, etc.).

~~

It is 1885 and Cirque du Nuit is coming to the town of Courtdale to entertain the townspeople for a month. This circus isn't like all the other circuses, it uses real magic for their performances. The attractions is shows! There are animals that can talk! Real fairies that zoom around the circus to bring luck and joy to whomever they touch! Anything that your mind can't even grasp to come up with, Cirque du Nuit has it! This circus is truly a grand sight to see, so come along to Courtdale and watch as we enchant your mind with wonders you've never seen before.

~~

The screams of the audience. The light of the floating witch's fire shining down on him. The roars of the unknown animals clawing in the caves as the sounds of cheering getting louder and louder. Spinning around, the boy laughed and shouted at the audience, "Now, I will make the proud and beautiful beast made up of a lion and a phoenix disappear and turn into a sight that you have never seen before!" he turned around and grabbed his black stick with a ruby sphere on top. Fyn dramatically tapped each side of the bared, jeweled cage that the lion-phoenix had resided in. Every once in a while, he would peer into the beast's eyes to see what it would seem like it would be thinking, every beast he has done it to has their eyes filled with desperation. But, Fyn just assumes that it was only what an animal would think if it was trapped in a cage and dropped down below to who knows where.

At the last tap of the cage, the beast started to glow and Fyn spoke in his most mysterious voice, "Look, the beast is turning into something... but.. what?" he paused and raised both his hands up in the air and shouted, "Let's find out! Repeat these words with me! Libérer ARKAIOS!" The audience repeated the words and the beast started to glow brighter and brighter then a flash of light blasted across the circus tent. The people began to hear bells jingle a bit and soon the light disappeared and what replaced it were blue and bright butterflies gently flying around as they sprinkle glitter on the audience. Fyn took off his red hat and bowed and stood up again, "For my last trick for the night before I bring out my lovely and beautiful cousin, Korra, I would like to choose a volunteer out of the audience!" He announced as he scanned the audience for a lucky volunteer to do his last trick.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-08-2013, 12:24 AM

Name:Hattie Gunn
Height:5'8
Bio:Her family run's the town they live in since before she was born. it has been past down in her father's family for many generations. she is a only child from her father's first marriage. her mother died due to illness when was only at the age of two years old. her father later on in life remarried to his childhood sweet heart. they had a son four years after the married.

Hattie was at a circus with her family yet gasp at seeing so many animal's. that people never seen are heard of before. yet her half brother Zedock was a bit sacred as well excited at times. he stayed close to there Mother even if he is only 12 years old. her father had allowed this circus to come to there town. but he had promise the own go to the first and last show with his family.

She sneezed a few times after the butter fly's past over them. the glitter had tickled her nose quite a bit. her Mother only smiles not minding the glitter all that much. her half sibling laugh with joy seeing butterfly's in here with them. even if the season would change sooner are later in the months to come. Hattie wish her best friend had been her to see this Maria would have loved this show. but she was out of town visiting her sick aunt in the big city far away form there town.

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-09-2013, 03:05 AM

As the tamer scanned around the audience to find the perfect volunteer, he spotted a blonde girl. He grinned to himself thinking that he hasn't chosen a blonde volunteer in ages, especially a blonde girl. Fyn threw his stick in the air and caught it as he pointed it at his chosen volunteer while the witch's lights came to gather above her, he shouted, "YOU! Come on down, my dear!" he ran up and grabbed the girl's hand and lead her down to the stage. As they stood to stand in the middle, Fyn shouted once more, "Isn't she a beauty? Now, miss," he took a step back and snapped his fingers and then came the deck of cards. "This is going to be a simple card trick now picky any card, any." He waited for the girl to pick her card and once she did he told her to put it back in the deck. Fyn then said once he counted to three, the girl would experience a physical change and that he will figure out the card. He winked, "Ready?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-09-2013, 04:15 AM

"Oh my me? kind Sir?"Hattie says to the man how pointed at her to be his volunteer. she was worried a bit unsure what could happen to herself. the young woman did not want her Father to run them out of town yet. he had been know to run shows out of the city before. when the deck of cards came out she pick out a random card. she look at it notice it was the ace of spades it had no number on it. the teen puts it back in to the deck quietly yet hope the card trick would be a nice one. "Yes I'm ready." she says in a soft voice that was shy sounding yet her blue eyes dart around the tent. unsure what to do if something terrible happen to her.