Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-03-2008, 08:58 PM

Quick footsteps could be heard through the hallways, this servant had great news for the prince.
The tall blond blue eyed young man rushed through the doors of his prince. "My Lord, I have some great news!" he smiled widely.

It was early in the morning and he kind of expected the prince to be dressed already, but apparently he was still asleep.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-03-2008, 10:15 PM

A muffled groan could be heard under the satin sheets on the prince's bed. A tired-looking royalty emerged from said sheets, his hair astray and his chest bare and smooth-looking. A fist raised to wipe the sleep from his bright green eyes, and flattened out to run a hand through his wild black hair.
"What is it?" he said irritably, his eyes barely open.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-03-2008, 10:26 PM

"I asked your father if we could ride together, he gave us permission.' he smiled and sat down on the bed carefully.

He and the prince were friends. The peer looked at him and fixed a stray strand of hair. "Do you want me to ready a bath for you?" the blond asked softly.

He calmed down quickly. Jack was very caring for the prince.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-04-2008, 05:56 AM

"Oh," the prince said, his emerald eyes finally open. "That is good news, after all. I will admit I am surprised that he said yes," the gorgeous prince chuckled. "But I guess you have an irresistible charm, don't you, Jack?"
The prince's legs swung over the side of his large bed, and he slid downward until his feet hit the floor. Once more wiping the sleep from his eyes, Anderson nodded at the bath proposal.

"How about we make it a shower, though?" he decided. "We must attend to you, as well; especially since you're coming with me to the neighboring royalty's home."
Anderson sighed a bit, thinking of the upcoming events. He knew his family and the other royalty were thinking about tying the knot between he and the princess, but the prince was not excited about it. For one, the girl was a little bit on the... obnoxious side, and he just wasn't that into her. Anderson, himself, wasn't sure why; all of his male companions thought she was amazing.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-04-2008, 08:42 AM

The almost just as beautiful peer smiled at him and nodded. "I have, but so do you." he giggled. Jack stood as the other got out of bed now. He offered the prince his robe as he tilted his head, waiting for an orderlike conversation.

"Whoa., you're asking me to join you?" he asked with a deep blush. The blond stepped back slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-05-2008, 04:26 AM

A blush flooded Anderson's face as quickly as the shower water would hit the tub below.
"Oh, no, no," said the flustered, cherry-red prince. "I meant that the shower would be quicker, so you could take one as well," Flipping his wrist toward the bathroom, the now-composed young man nodded. "Now, if you don't mind running the water, Jack?"

He took the robe gingerly from the servant, running a hand through his hair. Still wearing a slightly malevolent smirk, the prince looked at Jack in a way that couldn't easily be described.
"Hurry on, now," he said with a glint in his eyes.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-05-2008, 07:02 PM

JAck smiled. "O-of course..." he whispered. HE noticed the prince and smiled nervously. He would ge t that look often. He got to the bathroom and ran the water, making sure it was hot enough for him, but not too hot.

THe peer stepped aside and smiled at the prince. "Shower's ready, your highness." he said as he got out of the bathroom.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2008, 03:46 AM

"Thank you," he said, slowly shutting the bathroom door behind him as he entered. Stepping into the water, which was the most perfect temperature, the prince went through his washing routine. While doing so, he begun flustering himself about the day in store. He did not want to marry some girl, especially one of which he didn't get along with. Not to mention, she was high-maintenance, and he couldn't take someone like that.

Concluding the shower, Anderson exited the restroom with his bathrobe loosely tied. He motioned to his friend toward the bathroom, slowly walking across the room to his closet.
"We've only got an hour until we need to be outside," he noted.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-06-2008, 09:49 AM

The peer laid out the clothes for the prince and smiled some. Then he sat in a chair and waited for the other.

When the prince got out he stood and smiled. "Thank you." he said and got in. He didn't lock the door, not feeling ht e need to do so. Smiling he took a quick shower before he got dressed again. Smiling he looked at his reflection in the mirror before he walked out.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2008, 08:49 PM

Anderson, while the other man got dressed and took a shower, got dressed as well. He looked more than royal, and he loved it. The circumstances, though, were not to be loved. Slowly peeling himself from his mirror image, the prince smirked as his servant left the bathroom. Steam followed Jack; it was almost something like out of a movie.

Until Jack came into Anderson's life, about three or four years ago, the prince assumed all house help was dull, boring, and ugly. Nothing more than tools, Anderson assumed. But Jack-- Jack was so different! He was young, full of life, and, not to mention, stunningly attractive. Anderson was even envious of Jack's looks sometimes, but he would never admit that to anyone.

"Alright, we're ready," he said, none too pleased. "Time to go to."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-06-2008, 09:42 PM

The servant was indeed full of life and everything. Girls begged for his attention, but he would give none. To some people this blond was an open book to others he was as tight as a locked door. There was just one thing he would tell anyone: "Girls aren't to my likings."

The short wild hair of the servant peeked up andto all sides possible.
Jack found the prince rather attractive and handsome. Especially in riding pants, he had such a cute ass.

As the other said they were ready Jack shook his head and walked past behind the prince, slapping his ass rather friendly and playfully. "Now we are." he grinned and walked to the door holding it open.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-06-2008, 09:58 PM

"Watch yourself, Jack," Anderson said, saying it so seriously it was scary. Then a more playful sentence emerged from his delicate lips: "I may have to punish you later."
He walked out of the room, turning back to make sure Jack shut it. As he did, the prince descended the stairs, almost bumping into his father who was at the bottom.
"Sorry, father," he mumbled, edging his way around him.

"It's okay, son," said the man, turning back to Jack. "Now, servant, I need you to make sure that Anderson and the princess, Adalia, get along well. Make sure they're comfortable and tended to, got it?"

Anderson rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. His stoic look turned to the window, in which he admired his fresh front lawn from. A sigh fell from his lips as he gazed, wishing this day would end.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-07-2008, 06:45 AM

Jack had grinned at him as he followed the prince. "Tsk, you have no idea how much that scare's me, my prince." he laughed.
Worriedly Jack had taken Anderson's arm to make sure he was all right before he turned to the king bowing politely.

"I'll do my best, My Lord." he said softly. Then he bowed again and followed the prince and looked at the young man. "Come my prince. our horses are ready." he smiled and gently laid a hand on his shoulder.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-07-2008, 12:11 PM

Hurriedly, the prince followed along. He slowly clambered aboard the carriage, running his hands along the satiny finish of the inside. A smile fell across his lips as Jack entered after him. Something about Jack made the prince's stomach turn and his heart race, but he wasn't sure what it was. Something inside him told him that his feelings were misread and completely wrong, but another part of him told him to act on his feelings, as they grew stronger.

Anderson untied the curtains of the carriage, causing them to close. There was very little light shining through the part in the curtains; just enough to see without squinting.
"This should be uninteresting," the prince mumbled, thinking about the slutty girl in the next kingdom. "She'll be on me like Dad is on that pie you make."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-07-2008, 04:58 PM

The servant yawned and sat down next to the prince. The young man had feelings for the prince. Softly he nudged him and lied an arm around him.

As the cart was riding the servant snuggled closer just a bit.
HE snorted and laughed at that comment and smiled. "He really likes that pie." he said and looked at him. "If you have enough of her I'll excuse you." he promised. "I'll make something up."

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-09-2008, 10:17 PM

"I would say," he begun, leaning toward Jack as the carriage began moving. "We could just take a detour..."
A wink was given off as he sat upright once more, and he smiled.
"But, you know, that would probably get us into some trouble. You'd probably be fired, as well, which is something I surely don't want to happen."

He blushed as he was being cuddled on. Even though Anderson was handsome and rich, no one was even able to get this close to him without him pushing them off or sicking guards on them. Anderson had, actually, been quite a 'player' of sorts in his adolescence, but anyone in his situation would've been. At one time, he had even had intercourse with more than one woman in the timespan of hours; they all were in the same room.

Matured and out of that stage, the prince was tired of using and being used. Since his teen years, the prince refused to do anything as horrendously looked down upon ever again. Being homosexual was extremely belittling, and Anderson didn't know if he could stand it. He didn't even know what he was feeling, though. He tried to push past his thoughts, partially hoping he was misjudging himself.

"Maybe I should give her a shot..." his voice trailed off, as if he were trying to lie to himself.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-10-2008, 06:49 AM

Jack looked at him curiously. then he chuckled some. "No we don't want that to happen now do we?" he asked him and nuzzled into him a bit.

Truth was Jack was tired. He had been up late the last night to convince Anderson's father to get him on that same coach.
The peer closed his eyes and rested against him a bit.

Jack had been there for his friend since the prince's mid-teens. Even though the blond was a year older, he had been able to keep the prince in line pretty well.

When he talked Jack looked at him with sleepy eyes and shook his head. "Don't fool yourself, my prince." he whispered andlaid his head back down on his shoulder.

Slade White
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-10-2008, 11:00 PM

"I can tell you're tired, Jack," said the prince, obviously in hopes of changing the subject. Since Anderson started having odd, confusing feelings, Jack had been there. He had always been Anderson's main attraction, said or not. "Get some rest. It'll take a good three hours to get there, not including if the driver decides to take a nap."

He looked down at the man snuggled up to him, looking away with a dreamy, longing sigh. He tried to think of the pretty girl that awaited him at her castle; one of which that was probably thinking of him right this instant. Anderson couldn't, though; he couldn't focus on something he, in his heart, did not want.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-11-2008, 07:46 AM

The servant looked at him and smiled. "Thank you." he whispered as he then lied down and rested his head in the others lap. He could've sit straight and sleep. But laying down was best for his back.

His face had turned away from the prince, so they wouldn't be in an awkward situation if he snuggled closer. His hand rested upon the younger mans knee gently.