Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-04-2011, 04:40 AM

I tend to look at tutorials. I think once I try it myself and then give up, I'll probably take a gander at some type of template or tutorial. xD But that's once I try everything. But I really wanna make fluffy ears. > w<

They really do! ; 3; I loooove the art btw! <333

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-04-2011, 04:42 AM

That's how I am too. lol
I know fersure that I cannot make angel wings good enough without using a template.

You're welcome. <3
Sorry about taking it away at first, I had to edit some outer coloring that didn't erase before I merged it. xD

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-04-2011, 07:01 AM

Miro: They were making sexy lingerie?

I never saw that at the Disney store. I don't like how Disney is just so babyish. I mean, yes, it's a mouse and a duck and kids characters, but it doesn't need to be SOOOO childish.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha
Send a message via MSN to Ace Strife

Old 08-04-2011, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Okedokey. ^^
I'll update the slots then.

----------

There's one thing that's not there, though. What is the skin color for the character?
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/pictur...ictureid=35173 that colour?? :)

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-04-2011, 01:41 PM

wala! Thank you ~ xD I'll push that in with the post link.

@ Mewmew; Yeah and they decided they should just get rid of disney for everyone because of that.

I know!
Disney primarily only wants to work with pre-teen and children. :/ Which I don't get because the parents are the one paying for things anyway. They do sell some adult t-shirts in the store but they're always too wide and ugh.

Disney online, though, you can find some adult t-shirts. There's a cashmere t-shirt of Tinkerbell that is adorable!
But its expensive. XD

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-04-2011, 02:21 PM

haha Thanks <3 and loving the avii =o

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-05-2011, 08:12 AM

Disney would get more of a fan base and more money if they also targeted things to teens and adults.

I mean, yes, they bought Marvel, but I know they will just baby or dumb it down so that 7 year olds are able to watch or read it.

Cashmere shirt hmm?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-05-2011, 11:31 PM

@ Ace; You're welcome. <3
And thank you! lol

@ Mewmew; I know... maybe they'll rethink about it in the future.
Disney's actually trying to REDO Snow White now. Where the seven dwarves are warriors and Snow white turns to them when her step mother commits murder or trying to kill someone or something like that. xD;; It was on the news today.

... Marvel is going to go to the stinker if they do that.

Yes! Well, it looks like a dress/sweatshirt but they styled it like those asian shirts with one tie strap on one shoulder and an open shoulder on the other. Its black and really really cute!

Shop News
Orders are on a stand still since there's an event going on. I'm going to be drawing out the neck busts!
Shop will go on resume after the event ends Aug. 12th.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-06-2011, 11:01 AM

Miro: That probably won't happen though, sadly. They just want everything targeted to babies and that will never change.

They are gonna wreck Marvel, just you wait. And didn't they buy Universal Studios or something, too?

Oh god, that's horrible! They shouldn't change up beloved characters and movies. I mean, they can, but not to an extreme extent like that.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 03:38 PM

Gimme some shiny luuuvvv!
IMG/LINK? Illian
o wo
Expression? Calm~
Pose? Flying, floating in the air or meditating.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-11-2011, 04:40 PM

@ Mewmew; I know. . _ . It's just disappointing since I grew up on Disney.
Same thing for Cartoonnetwork. They changed so much and took away Toonami and now there's this "Toonzai."

Marvel shall die a tragic death. lol Yeah, I think so. They're also connected to Studio Ghibli.
And merged themselves book authors like: Rick Riordan, Jonathan Stroud and that one dude who created the Artemis Fowl series.

They've already trashed RR's: Percy Jackson and the Olympians--the movies a total failure. Just like Blood Rayne's.
(Blood Rayne is a Vampire searching out to kill monsters created by the Nazi German Soldiers and you have to kill them)
^ Short summary. Idk if you know it. xD;

I know! They're trying to bring in the "real" story about Snow White or at least make some quick bucks off of it.
I don't see why! They're rich enough already and the Disneyland parks are MASSIVELY decked out with everything.

I really want to go there once. I like the Harry Potter park! They showed it on TV interview when it opened June 2010? :love:

@ Haddy; Wooo, I shall update the slots. <3

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-11-2011, 07:04 PM

I wanna go to Harry Potter park to =o it looked awesome

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-12-2011, 08:48 AM

M i r o: Just because Disney is a big company and stuff doesn't mean they should be allowed to buy out every other thing that anyone likes and turn it into shit.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-12-2011, 03:41 PM

@ Ace; Yesssh! x3
I want to get stuff from the stores there in HP park ~ Prolly crazy expensive, though.

But they do have a HP website that sells the stuff online cheaper than the parks.
I forget the URL but if you type it into Google I think it's run by WB.

@ Mewmew; That's true too. But if your rich and you're interconnected to the big companies of producing movies, games, music... they kinda have a the god modding power to do it. But I do like that they've switched to DVDs with their movies, though. And they still make some pretty good ones too, like Ponyo ~ and The Legends of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole. <3

Digger is my fav. whack job owl. :heart:

Sandy
Paws Up!
Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:48 PM

This is the shop Kitty has to get her paws on! *ruuh*

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 02:01 AM

But sometimes things are already fantastic and the company it belongs to is already doing a killer job so no need to buy it out and make it worse.

And what do you mean they finally switched the dvds? They have been out for a long time now, at least 12 years.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-13-2011, 10:50 AM

But the rides be fun tho >< *goes to check for the site*

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-18-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
But sometimes things are already fantastic and the company it belongs to is already doing a killer job so no need to buy it out and make it worse.

And what do you mean they finally switched the dvds? They have been out for a long time now, at least 12 years.
It's just the way of the world. They like to be taken over with money, so, they know what they're doing. Sometimes fantasic companies have to sell out to prolong themselves. It doesn't really hurt them that much (besides some crappy movies that have been made), since they still get profit.

I meant that they're finally switching the old old Disney movies and tv shows from way back when into DVDs. I know they've been working with DVDs for a long while now. xD

@ Kitty; lul XP

@ Ace; ha!
I know it costs up to 30,000k to have a wedding there. > w >; You can plan it all out on Disney.com. The deluxe wedding is soooooo awesome. They should make a cheaper package, though. That's just so unfair. T A T;;

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-18-2011, 06:17 PM

I dont want my wedding in theere o.o that be crazy stuff lol

----------

Ooh btw do you have the link to the arts you been drawing for the rest of the people that in the event art I wanna see them hehe

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-18-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
@ Suona; Okays!
ah... I guess you win some and you lose some. ;;
I did end up missing most of the event, but I still did pretty good for what I was here for. ^^

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-18-2011, 08:29 PM

M i r o: True, I understand that, but they should be taken over by companies that are similar to themselves and have their best interests in mind and won't turn them into a child's company.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-19-2011, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Strife View Post
I dont want my wedding in theere o.o that be crazy stuff lol

----------

Ooh btw do you have the link to the arts you been drawing for the rest of the people that in the event art I wanna see them hehe
Hahaha. How about Asia? They're having McDonald funded weddings. :XD

Knock yourself out.

@ Su; Yesssh but at least you made it! <3

@ Mewmew; Well... children are where the most profit is based on the population.
It isn't fair but that's what they've chosen to do.

Ace Strife
Teh Star Of Menewsha

Old 08-19-2011, 05:52 AM

Which part of Asia are we talking >< the asian part where I was boprn in sucks lol (south asia) and there is no way I am having wedding in that tradional way lol

altho if its like Japanese or Chinese ect.. tradional way I would love it hehe :heart: plus people can knock them self with McD funds

M i r o
Comatose

Old 09-04-2011, 10:48 PM

Uhhh... I think somewhere near Tokyo? I read it in the world magazine, thingy.
They had everyone McDonald-fied. It was like a dream Happy Meal wedding. :XD

I LOVE traditional Asian wedding clothing! Their white kimonos are beautiful. =3 I actually saw one laid out on a wall for decoration. I thought it was for sale at first, though. I wanted it so bad. ; A ;

YO! Sorry for the long m.i.a.///

I'm coloring Belly's request right now. (Still mow-sing along doing the freebie neck busts)

M i r o
Comatose

Old 09-06-2011, 01:32 AM

BellyButton: -----
Here you go, thanks for your patience. <3

Last edited by M i r o; 07-28-2012 at 01:31 AM..