Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-10-2013, 04:20 AM

Mineko pulled a Strand of Bronze hair out of her face, and whistled. Two Sarcophagus were lowered down, both enchanted to high-hell. Lowering the Enchantment's, She opened both, placing them in their respective owners hands. You could feel the age in the metal, yet it looked brand new. However, besides that, it felt no different.

"You have the Armor, but you must bond to it, before you can use it properly. "She said. She walked over to Zafina, and gently took her shoulders. "Be still, young one........embrace eternity!"She said, her eye's going completely black, along with Zafina's.

You could feel the boundary between The Human and Spirit world's collapse for a second. Soon, The metal on Zafina's armor turned Bright red, now shimmering as if a Hot steam was coming off it. "I matched your Soul with your armor. May it serve you well. "She said. She then walked over to Todd "Are you ready?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-11-2013, 03:51 AM

Looking warily at his sister, Todd took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm ready." He said. His soul was an odd combination of pure black and bright silver, as if there were two forces within him. The colors would translate onto the armor, making it mostly black with silver decoration.

Andraus

Old 10-11-2013, 04:01 AM

(Doesn't Matter about the species. Soul Matching depends on the personality. Zafina's is bright, steaming read because her dominant Personality is Fiery, head-strong. From what I can guess on your guy, he's seems like the cool headed, Confident type. However, if those are the Color's you want, that's fine by me.)

"Hold still, young one.....embrace Eternity!"Zafina said, her eye's turning black.

This time, it felt completely different.

You felt the inside of your soul, the last place of Sanctuary anyone can find. You saw the armor in front of you. However, it seemed to be a Sentient being. It asked a single question

"who are you?"

Your Conscious flooded into the Armor, coloring it. Mainly black, It's decal was silver, Almost matching Gemini's (except her decal was Green). When you left your soul, you saw your armor glowing this color. "This is my last gift to you, Young One's. Use it well. "she said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-11-2013, 06:54 AM

((Never said anything about species. Wolfie was, in fact, talking about his personality.))

The experience frightened Todd a little, but it was also amazing. It seemed to last an eternity and no time at all, all at once. When he finally opened his eyes, he saw his armor, which seemed to reflect his inner self. He let out a tiny breath, amazed. "It's...wonderful. Look, Zafina, there's mother's moon and star crest, but in silver." He said.

((Wolfie would like to clear this with you first. She had an idea that when Todd uses his armor, the colors switch depending on how he's feeling. If he's his usual self, it would be mostly silver with black. If he's pissed off enough, it would be mostly black with silver. That okay?))

Andraus

Old 10-12-2013, 05:25 AM

(I don't mind)

"Be careful Todd "Zafina said, as they left. "I think Mineko was checking you out. "She said, teasing her brother.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-12-2013, 07:22 AM

Todd blushed and stuttered. "What? No way! She's too much into her work to notice anyone like that. Besides, the age difference is too much." he said, recovering from his sister's jibe. "So, what do you want to do now? Maybe we can find a way to practice with our new toys?" He suggested playfully.

Andraus

Old 10-13-2013, 02:18 AM

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure. Most Nephilim are extremely old. To other Nephilim, She's barley considered an Adult. "Zafina said. "-and I'd rather show them off to our parents. Prove to them we're not the Children we use to be, were actually doing something meaningful. "she said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-14-2013, 05:13 AM

Todd shrugged. "I think they know that already, Zaf. Mom wrote me about a week ago to tell me how proud she was, and to be careful and how we grew up so fast...they treat us the way they do because they care. We'll always be their babies, that's what mom says. But they know we're grown up now. Still, I guess it would be fun to show off a little." He said.

Andraus

Old 10-14-2013, 09:30 PM

"We have weapons forged by the Possibly the best Smith in existence. It would be more than fun to show off. "she said, rubbing her blades. "Plus, I want to test these blades out in a Live Combat situation. Testing them against Rouge demons in hell will be more then enough......ohhh! Maybe we'll fight a Thresher Maw!" She said, excitedly. Thresher maw's were easily the most powerful demon without magic. The last time someone killed one, was back when Ashmedai was still King of hell.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-15-2013, 04:19 AM

Todd started to get excited. "Oh, that would be awesome! Can you imagine if, after all this time, we were the ones to kill a Thresher Maw? No one else has come even close in centuries! We would go down in history." He said, running a hand along the shaft of his scythe. "We've got to try. No matter what mom and dad say."

Andraus

Old 10-15-2013, 04:33 AM

"The Thresher Maw I have in mind in Karlato, The Hive Queen. "She said to him.

"Whoa! Are you kidding? That's Suicide!" Asmodeus said.

"Want to bet? I can go there alone, and kill that Bitch myself. "Zafina said. She hated when people didn't believe she could do something.

"You know what? I'll take that bet. If you can, Somehow, Kill Karlato, I shall give you every Soldier in my command, which you've been bugging me for like, what, a year?"

"1 year, 4 months, 21 days, 7 hours, 34 minutes, and 29 seconds. "Zafina said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-16-2013, 03:48 AM

Todd grinned. "Sounds good to me. Don't think you're leaving me behind for this one!" he said, suddenly thinking that his sister might try to have all the fun for herself.

Andraus

Old 10-16-2013, 04:38 AM

"Awww, do I have to take you?" She asked, obviously teasing. "You'd just take away the fulfillment of killing a thresher maw by myself. "She said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-17-2013, 04:06 AM

Todd chuckled, knowing that she was joking. "Yeah, right. Like it would even be fun without me around. We're a team, Zaffy, and I like working with you." He said with a grin.

Andraus

Old 10-18-2013, 04:27 AM

"Yea, but wouldn't it be more fulfilling? Knowing you can kill a thresher maw single-handedly? Father would agree. "she said. This was the truth, though her father 'did' represent pride after all.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-19-2013, 03:00 AM

Todd sighed. "Sure, it would be great. But it wouldn't be fair if you got to take out the Hive Queen and I was stuck with some lesser one." He said reasonably. "I know. How about we each take on a Hive Guard, the two biggest and strongest there are. Once we each kill one for ourselves, then we can take out the Queen together."

Andraus

Old 10-22-2013, 04:26 AM

"Deal" she said, but you saw a small spark of annoyance. Obviously, zafinas pride was getting the best of her.....again

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-22-2013, 05:39 AM

Todd sighed. "Pride, Zaffy." He reminded. Todd often had to say these words to let his sister know that she was being prideful, just as a reminder to tone it down. It was a reflex at that point, just like the way she always reminded him to cool it when he got hot headed.

Andraus

Old 10-22-2013, 08:00 PM

Zafina rolled her eye's, and jumped out of the portal into Hell. They were at the Entrance of the Thresher Cave's. Zafina cracked her neck, flexing her blade-arm's. "You ready Todd? Because once we're in, it's a Blood-feast to the Queen. No turning back. "she said to him, mentally readying herself.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-23-2013, 03:57 AM

Todd jumped out beside her and stretched his arms. "I'm ready when you are. Once we're in, we don't come out until the queen is dead." He said, taking a practice swing of his scythe

Andraus

Old 10-23-2013, 04:12 AM

Zafina crouched down, and pressed her hands together. "Amaterasu....Surtahiko.....Ame no Uzume.....Inari.....Izanagi....Izanami.....Susanoo .....Tsukuyomi....Guide me, and lead me to victory. "She said, and jumped towards the cave, rushing in. For some reason, her blood was boiling. The rush of battle, with the huge chance she might die was.....exhilarating

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-24-2013, 04:12 AM

Todd didn't ask for help, he just rushed in with guns blazing, so to speak. Using his fox demon senses, he found a path that would lead him to one of the strongest threshers there was.

Andraus

Old 10-24-2013, 05:23 AM

( This is a Thresher Maw only the size of a skyscraper)

Zafina stopped, as one appeared out of the ground, acid dripping from it's mouth. It uttered a ear-drum splitting shriek. "Okay......that is the scariest fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire life. "she said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-25-2013, 03:36 AM

((Okay, um...that's pretty damn gross.))

Todd had to pull up short when one giant sucker rose up from nowhere and screamed at him. It seemed pretty man. "Sweet mother of fuck..." He said, terrified. It took him a moment to gather his wits, and by that time the creature was lunging at him. Well, there was no way he could back out now. "Okay you ugly mother fucker, let's dance." He said as he dove out of the way and rolled to his feet. He lunged at the thing and swung his scythe, hoping to make contact at least.

Andraus

Old 10-25-2013, 04:10 AM

His scythe sliced through the creature like butter. Nephilim-made weaponry is 'very' effective. Zafina didn't bother trying to dodge : She just jumped inside the Creature. Suddenly, the creature started spewing out blood, until it fell on the ground. Zafina than cut herself out of it's body, covered in Worm Blood.