It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 01:24 AM

Name- Thomass Tomari*night*

Age- 20

Race- Shadow demon

Gender- Male

Pic-

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 06-14-2011 at 07:13 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-11-2011, 01:37 AM

Name: Fayt Shina
Race: Angel
Picture:

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 03:07 AM

Thomass sighed as he walked out of camp with his assignment in hand reading over it carefully. "Lovely" he muttered quietly as he read the details then put it away. He was to capture the prince of the apposing side then take him to a remote location that was not known to that side. He was very good at his job and found it quite amusing that he almost always got to grab and kidnap the males, his partners knew how he enjoyed it so they let him do as he wished so long as he didn't kill them. He was lurking in the shadows of the castle now looking for an opening that he could sneak into. He was very stealthy and careful as he neared the castle looking around and making sure no one was around. "I wonder why they sent me after this kid... he can't be that bad" he muttered under his breath as he slowly found his way into the castle and disappeared into the shadows as to not be seen

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 01-21-2011 at 02:04 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 05:51 PM

Prince Fayt walks out of the studies with book at hand reading it. As of course he was the only heir to the throne and the other side knew that and would do anything to make his kingdom surrender. Cause his parents would do anything to protect Fayt as he was an strong mage and fighter and of course the other side was scaried of Fayt and his powers.

Fayt hums to himself as he walks down the hallway heading toward his room to finished up his studies within his room. He walks into and closes the door behind him as he walks over and lays down on the bed while he studies on some spells.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 05:59 PM

Thomass moved quickly and quietly through the shadows without a sound. He soon saw the prince and smirked some as he went into a room alone. He knew that the boy was talented in casting though he also knew a few blind spots and weaknesses. He smoothly disappeared into the shadows again fully and came into the shadows of the prince's room though stayed silent and undetected as he watched the boy. There were no guards outside his room though he was also glad that there was a window in the room. He smirked some as he watched the boy from his unseen hiding place and waited for any opening to take advantage of.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 06:26 PM

Fayt sits up and looks around thought he heard something but nothing was there. He stands up and slides off the bed as he moves over. He pulls off his shirt and tosses it on the ground as there was angel wings tattoo on his back. he moves over to the closet and pulls out an clean shirt. he slips it on letting it loose and unbutton as he moves over to the window and takes an look out and sighs gently. "So boring..all they have be doing is study work and work and work..wish something would happen" mumbles to himself.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 06:37 PM

"Huh, really shouldn't have mentioned that kid" Thomass grins as he comes up behind Fayt quickly covering his mouth and with the other arm restraining his arms a bit. He says a quick spell that allows him to use the shadows and they intertwine around the other male like chains... though they seemed to move on their own accord. "Now you looking for something interesting? Be quiet and I'll give you the time of your life." he smirks darkly as he looks at Fayt examining him closely as he waited for some sort of response from the male finding him quite interesting.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 06:55 PM

Fayt lets out an gasp as he felt an hand covering his mouth and an arm around his arms. he struggles alittle and growls once he heard the voice. he looks over at him as he couldn't move much now the shadow chains wrap around him. He would stop struggling figuring the other would probbly kill him or something as he would keep quiet.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 07:17 PM

Thomass smirked some as he saw this and quickly moved his hand then let shadows cover the males mouth like a cloth to keep him from being heard if he screamed. He then knocked the back of Fayt's knees so they would cave though before he hit the ground Thomass cought him and picked him up in both arms supporting him some so he was more in a sitting position though was also making sure that he had a good grip on him and could keep an eye on him. "Now shall we leave?" he grinned some darkly as he vanished into the shadows with the boy. He moved quickly and quietly through the house then outside and was soon making his way twords the hiding place where he would deside what he wanted to do with the boy.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 07:49 PM

Felt the shadow wrap around his mouth so he wouldn't scream. Now he wish he didn't say what he did eariler as he gets his knees knock which caved in and got caught by the kidnapper. Once after the man disappeared within the shadows no one never knew what happen to the prince until much later. He would find himself in an house and looks around as part of him was scaried but there was excitment there as well. He would looks back over at the kidnapper wondering who had send him figuring it was the other kingdom did and growls but he couldn't say for sure.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 07:56 PM

Thomass sighed some as he lais the prince down on the only bed there and walks out of the room just leaving the shadow chains around him. "You hungry kid? If not you're missing out on the meal for the day." he says over his shoulder as he lets the shadows around the prince's mouth dissapear so he could speak... though the rest of the shadow chains stayed around him.

(sorry was a bit stuck XP )

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 08:55 PM

Fayt lets out an eep as it was to bad he couldn't work on the casting to break thought the shadows. That was something he was still learning on. He just lays there as he couldn't move any cause of the shadow chains around him. He sighs gently some once the shadow left around his mouth "Yes I am hungry and don't call me an kid..that is Prince Fayt to you..and who hired you to kidnapped me? Who ever it was is going to be sorry they ever messed with the Light kingdom...its probbly those damn dark kingdom that wanted me? Come on talk you..just be glad I can't break theses shadow I would kill your butt" Man this prince had an mouth on him and didn't know when to shut up.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 09:39 PM

Thomass snarled as he put down what he was doing and stormed into the room and grabbed Fayt's collar. "Watch it! You royal brat! I could kill you right now and I wouldn't give a damn nor would my boss! He knows how I am when I'm ticked!" He growled in the prince's face as the shadow chains started to tighten around the other male even a bit around his throat as for Thomass was extremely ticked off right now... and that's something that you don't want to see if you want to live.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 09:49 PM

Fayt would gasp and winces as he would get squeezed by the shadow chains as he struggles "Ok sorry sorry please don't kill me" begs. He coughs for air as it gets squeezed around his neck starting to choke him. As he knew now not to piss off another person which he never could help it by holding his tongue.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 10:35 PM

Thomass snarls in his face one more time before letting him go and slowly the shadows loosened on Fayt so he could breathe. "Forget about eating... two days be happy I'm at least being a little nice... unless you tick me off again then it's a week." he shot at the prince from over his shoulder as he slams the door behind him and goes to eat. He mutters about stupid brats as he eats and continues to stay ticked and ponder over what to do with the prince now.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 10:43 PM

Fayt coughs once the shadows loosing up around his neck. He would growls and hearing he wouldn't be eatting. He lays back and stares up at the ceiling as he thinks for an moment There is got to be away to get out of his shadow chains.. He looks over at them and knew the other male must be really strong to contral shadows like that. Of course he had learn about shadow demons and how to break them but of course he clearly hadn't master it yet even thought he knew alittle. He looks around the room and struggles alittle just so he could sit up but when he did he ends up falling over and onto the floor hard. "ouch"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 10:49 PM

"Lovely" Thomass muttered and after a while of just letting the prince lay there he came into the room and kneeled next to him "Do I also need to put you in a crib or something?" he muttered looking at the male though not helping him up yet. Really right now he wasn't in the mood to help him though he figured that in a little while he might as well have a little fun with the boy.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2011, 11:47 PM

Fayt looks at him and sighs gently "I was only trying to sit up." says as he lays there on the ground on his stomach as he had an hard time looking up at him. "I just went alittle bit to far and end up falling off. Come on give an guy an break and help me up please." says hoping alittle beging would work. As he really didn't care if he got any food or not as he didn't want tobe on the floor who knows what was on here.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-11-2011, 11:57 PM

( XD you don't want to know X3 lol sorry you know I had to do that XD )

Thomass thought for a momeht then sighed some and picked Fayt up sitting him on the bed in a more of a sitting position. "Don't fall off this time I might not come in and pick you up." he pointed out some before walking back out of the room.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 12:21 AM

Fayt knew he wasn't going to get out of this one and didn't know how long he would be here. He sighs gently after he gets place back onto the bed. He lays back down as he felt alittle bit tired as night falls. He yawns alittle and would closes his eyes as the room grows dark and relaxes the best way he could since he was bound.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 12:27 AM

Thomass grumbles a bit angerly as he came into the room and sat down on the other side of the bed with his arms crossed. Now that he had the blindfold completely off you could clearly see his deap aqua-navy eyes. He looks at Fayt thinking some. "Don't think you're going to hog the bed cause you're not." he grumbled some looking at him then letting the cains feel more like just tight fabrick... very strong fabrick though it would be comfurtable in a way.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 01:01 AM

Fayt opens his eyes and looks over at the other "Who said I'm going to hog the bed..there is penty of room just keep on your side." He moves over alittle so there was room on the bed. He yawns alittle and kinda stretches alittle as he was very tired to defend himself if anything was to happen.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 01:34 AM

"Listen princy this is my bed so yeah you don't make the rules here got it? I'm not your babysitter, I'm not your servant, and I'm not your bitch(I don't say that often though it was what I could think of XP) so don't treat me like it... in fact if nothing else you're my bitch." Thomass frowned as he looked at Fayt and could feel that he was already getting a bit restless... that wouldn't be good for Fayt though it would calm Thomass down...

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 02:06 AM

Fayt blinks as he looks over at him wondering what he mean but he also didn't want to know. He would remain silient as he knew the other was getting very restless. He struggles alittle as if he was trying to free himself "Don't even think about laying your hands on me.." says which was all he could think about it and it probbly wouldn't be good thing to say either but he did it anyway.