Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 07:26 PM

Alright, Fallen Dove, here it is, go ahead and post first using the same manner you would have me post in. Roleplay being in a box, parental abandonment or whatever you like and I will reply as soon as I finish lunch. Thankies x3

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 07:55 PM

The car jostled around as it hurried down the street, the rain pattering against the roof of the car. Inside the box was a girl, well, a neko. She was small, about five feet with long, black waves that fell past her waste. A black set of ears sat atop her soft locks and a long tail started where her tail bone should end. She was clad in a shorter dress in the style of lolita with lace and some frills. Her petite frame was curvy, her big brown eyes innocent. She yelped as the box slammed against the door, the door opened and she fell out.

The man picked her up, the box was light and the neko girl huddled inside. 'Let me out!' She thought but all that came out was a scared, whimpering noise. The man laughed, carried the box up to a door and knocked. He ran and hopped back in the car, speeding off. There was a little hole in the top of the box and frankly, she was scared. Around her neck was a collar that read Ysabelle.

(Sorry it seems so short, it looked longer as I was typing it.)

Last edited by FallenDove; 08-04-2011 at 08:41 PM..

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 08:26 PM

Micheal was on his couch, watching yet another re-run of america's got talent, bored out of his mind. Being a college graduate and a phsyical therapist around the same time kids were in high school really made his life without much meaning. He went to work, came back, watched tv, ate food, worked out,rinsed and repeated yet again. He ran his finger through his deep black hair, which was straight and came down to his eyebrows, decked in a casual yet stylish full black. He turned the television off as he looked up towards the ceiling and began to count the tiles.

He heard the knock carry over to his room, quickly sprining from his bed, running past the door of his room, sliding down until he hit the ground, he looked towards the door and began to sigh as he saw it a cardboard box. He lifted it up with a certain amount of ease, noting it was much heavier than expected but not too heavy for the man as he carried it into the kitchen. He placed it on the table before beginning to cook lunch, removing salmon from fridge and setting it on the table, beginning to cut it into pieces as the smell of fish carried over to the room.

[No problem, I think it was a really well written post]

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 08:46 PM

The box was jostled once again and it scared the neko. Granted, it was not as bad as the car but the sound of foot steps had scared her, and the lifting of the box. She had no idea where she was and that was... well, she never really knew where she was that is. She had always been kept inside or only allowed in a large garden outside. Frowning, the box finally stopped moving, she shifted onto her knees, a slight scraping sound could be heard. Her ears perked at the smell of something familiar.

It was... salmon! Ysabelle began to feel her mouth water at the smell. It was what she usually ate for dinner. Oh how she missed the taste of it. It had been atleast a week since she was either sold or stolen from her old house. She peeked up through the hole and decided it was big enough for a hand to find through. Instead... she got stuck and so she yanked hard. She fell back against the box, which then fell off the table and in turn smashed open. The neko girl sat there in a daze, the smell of the fish slowly floated back to her.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Micheal began to hum a small tune as he continued to CHOP!CHOP!CHOP! at the fish, beginning to slice it into pieces with a good amount of skill quickly turning to the other side of him, turning on the stove as he prepped it up to cook the salmon until what he decided was an edible form. He walked over to the fridge, to pour himself a drink when he saw a hand shoot out of the box.He froze. What...The...Bloody....Hell...Was that!? He thought to himself as he stared at it. It began to tug and he held the knife defensivly in case it was an attacker.

He saw it fall down to the ground, quickly running towards her, placing the blade on the small island where he was prepping the fish and loked down at her, his eyes now filled with worry instead of what used to be caution, he smiled at her gently as he held out his hand, and laughed quietly. "Are you okay there? That was a hard fall?" He asked, his dark eyes brightning towards the female.

He briskly turned from her, walking over and placing some of the fish into the small pot that was beginning to boil and then smiling at her. "Well?"

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 09:04 PM

The neko girl had heard humans talk enough to understand them and in private she would practice, against her owner's rules. She wanted to make sure she could talk, though her voice was quiet, but not unpleasant. She was not sure if she should talk in front of this one. He didn't seem dangerous, like he would beat her. She pushed the thoughts away as Ysabelle grabbed the offered hand tentatively, most humans exploited her but he seemed nice.

When he walked over to the stove, Ysabelle followed. She quietly watched him as he cooked for a moment before talking, "Yes, I am okay. Though I am shakey." Her voice was just above a whisper, cautious, "I am Ysabelle. Where am I?"Innocet brown eyes shot up at him.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 09:09 PM

He laughed gently as he cooked, obviously happy, not that he had company, something he was not used to, even if it was from the strangest of circumstances. Life was funny that way, he turned to her, he smiled as she mentioned her current condition, happy that she was okay. He looked back into her innocent eyes with his playful onces, looking up the ceiling."Welcome to hell!...Just kidding welcome to Artown, Ohio[Art= Any random town and ohio was picked at random XD]..this is my home actually, what I care to know is what your doing here, nekogirl?"he said gently as he looked over to her ears.

He smiled at them, remembering that when he was smaller he had a nekogirl as a maid and nanny who took very good care of him, unlike the rest of the world, he was not one to discriminate against them, and he laughed quietly and then looked at the box. "I am going to guess you belong to me now huh?"he said quietly, suddenly somber, but quickly returning to his bright attitude.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 09:17 PM

(Ah, a random place, wonderful XD )

"I was hoping you could tell me why I was here. Did you... did you buy me?" She asked shyly, rubbing her cheek against him in a sign of affection like a cat, he smelled nice. She was mostly following her instincts to get the fish, witch was to suck up to the nearest human and he was it. She was glad he was a lot... cleaner smelling than her old owner. Maybe living in this place deemed 'Hell' at first would not be so bad if she was to live here. Ysabelle tilted her head and flicked an ear at the change in his voice.

"Well, I guess I am yours then. My old owner must have thrown me out. His new mistress doesn't like nekos very much," Ysabelle frowned, a seriousness coming over her eyes but then she instantly brightened back up as her ears flicked forward, "I could always help you around the house. I was more... oh, how do you humans put it... of a pet neko, I never did much around the house but I could try for Master?" She referred to him as her new master.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 09:21 PM

He blushed deeply, his face turning a deep red as her skin came into contact with his own. He was a popular hit with the girls back when he was studying for being so young and so brilliant but no one was ever that bold, not even his old nekos that belonged to his parents, he pulled away, tossing up his hands, quickly wagging his fingers, shaking his head quickly!"Please stop that Ysabelle!" he said before continuing to cook fish.

He smiled at her and then frowned alongside her, he laughed quietly as he noticed her beginning to try to earn it keep, he found it very cute, and then blushed again at the mention of the word master. "I guess, if it would make you happy. Don't do anything you don't wanna do...I guess...Just call me MJ for short, ya know, Master Ramo?" He said brightly, beginnign to pet her gently as he finished preparing in the fish, servering her a generous amount.
[Lmao MJ]

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 09:39 PM

Ysabelle's ears flattened and she pouted, not understanding her mistake. What she had done was something that her old owner had always encouraged. She was actually eighteen but had next to no understanding of romantic relationships or what went on behind clothes doors between men and women. Her tail drooped and disappointment and she did nothing to hide it. She was not mad, just confused. She blinked a few times though, shaking the feeling off.

Ysabelle laughed and tilted her head, "If we are doing it for short, would it now be MR if your name is Ramo?" She teased, purring quietly as he began to pet her. She nearly rubbed against hime once again but she remembered her reaction and backed off from it, not wanting to upset him again. The fact that his cheeks had turned pink made her curious.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 09:53 PM

He looked at her dropped ears and felt a pang of guilt, he frowned slightly, beginning to open his mouth to tell her that he was sorry but stopped himself, sighing out gently as he began to serve the food on the table. He turned to her and shrugged. "Ramo or Master is fine, whatever you prefer I guess heh." He said gently as he placed the dinner plate on the table, and sat down on the opposite end of it, gesturing for her t otake a seat.

He wondered if he had done anythign wrong to upset her and would now make it a point not to tell her no yet again, he frowned slowly as he waited for her to sit down before he would begin to eat, not wanting to be rude, and offering her a fork, to see if she knew proper table manners and how to eat, or he had to teach her. He began to wonder what he needed to buy for her today..

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 10:08 PM

He wanted her to sit in a chair at the table? That... that had never happened before. She curiously climbed onto the chair, nearly falling out of it. She hissed in frustration as she sat down once again, more graceful. She did not miss the chair this time and gave a satisfied 'humph'. Ysabelle peered across the table at him, spotting the offered fork. Why did she need a fork? One ear flicked back in confusion.

Ysabelle was used to sitting on a cushion and eating from some bowl. Ysabelle blinks and takes the fork awkwardly. She knew what it was used for but how to use it? That was something entirely differnet to the small female neko. She looked at how he held his and situated her fingers like his. She tried poking the fish onto the fork but failed. Finally she got a small peace and shoved it into her mouth with a look of victory on her face.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 10:12 PM

He looked at her with a good amount of interest in his face as he watched her fall out of her chair, beginnign to laugh and wonder if he did the same when he was smaller. He grinned at her brightly as she recieved her first victory, and took the fork, watching her carefully, hoping for her to figuire it out , watching her eat before beginning to eat himself, and then finished quickly, doing the dishes and looking back at her to finish.

Once she did, he would attempt to wash off her plate and speak to her gently. "I think you could get used to being my friend huh? I promise i will be good, do ayou need anything?"

[Sorry for post length, my friend doesn't let me concentrate]

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 10:18 PM

(It is quite alright, I am just a bit busy with another straight up roleplaying site as well.)

Ysabelle had quickly learned the use of the fork after she had her first bite and so, she quickly gobbled down the rest. She carefully covered up a quiet burp as she laid against the seat with a contented sigh. She sat on her knees and leaned with her front against the back of the chair as she watched him wash the dishes. She had wanted to literally lick the plate clean but she had been taught that was rude, at the least.

"Friend?" She blinked at the word, it feeling strange on her tongue, "Am I not a pet?" Her eats perked forward, "Friend is a term used for a human companion, Master. I am not a human and therefor not a... friend, as you stated."

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 10:22 PM

He blinked lightly at her. Right, she wasn't a human but this bothered him, he took a deep breath and shook his head. "You are part human, so your partly my friend and partly my pet right?" He said, musing to himself gently as he walked away from her, spraying the dish with hot water and then smiling back at her before beginnign to loook her up and down. "I just realized we need to get you clothing right?"

He turned around, heading to the garage door, opening it and looking back at her. "Are you coming?" he asked gently but in a friendly tone, beginning to smile lightly as he headed towards his deep red somewhat new and fully functional car, beginning to step in.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 10:30 PM

Ysabelle shrugged, "I am what Master says I am," Her tone was casual, as if it was the most normal thing to say. She slid off the chair, "Yes, I suppose I need clothes, these are the only ones I have. Everything else I suppose is at my old house." She stretched in a very cat like manner as she stood all the way. Her short stature lengthening out a bit.

She settled back down, licking her lips, "Of course I am coming," She smiled, running after him. She really didn't like riding in cars but it was not like she was going to be shoved into a box or a crate, "Um, you realize that in public you will need to use a leash on me?" She frowned, it was a law, just like with dogs and other pets.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-04-2011, 11:03 PM

He swallowed deeply as he frowned slightly. That was exactly what he did not want to hear. He wanted an a company that could make concious decision for themselves and not actually for whatever he wanted. He did not want to live with another fake girl, he wanted soemone that was more than skin deep that he could actually talk to...but yet again he was all alone in this world...He sighed out gently as he started the car.

He tossed her a small black leash, something that he kept in the memory of his nana and smield at her brightly. "I am pefectly aware of that, now to the pet store heh" He said as he began to pull out of the driveway, beginning to drive his car foward, looking out the window and beginning to ponder.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 01:45 AM

Noticing his frown, Ysabelle wondered if she had somehow let him down. She thought over the things she said, maybe her submissive behavior bothered him? Maybe he did not like that kind of control. She blinked, looking at him, "I am sorry Ma- Ramo, it was only how I was raised. I am sorry if it displeases you, I never had much freedom." She gave a helpless shrug, she really didn't know any better. She would have to... unlearn things.

"Yes, the pet store." She caught the leash and hooked it onto her expensive looking collar. She never liked the thing but she never protested either. She was born and grew up wearing one, so she never rebelled against it.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 04:09 AM

He took a deep breath as he rrlized that she had indeed noticed some of the disappointment that was in him when he noticed how uncaring she seemed. He flashed her a soft smile, "its fine..." he said gently and continued to drive with caution. He laughed gently to ease some of the tension befire focusing compketly on the road in front of him.

When they arrived at the clothitng shop, he turned to her and gestured that she shouls begin to search around for anything that she would like in general since he had naught the simplest clue of frmale fashion..

(Posted from my phone, sorry from issues)

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 04:37 PM

(It is quite alright, and soon enough I will be leaving for the weekend.)

Ysabelle almost wished she had not learned some of the things, Ramo didn't seem to like it when she acted like that. She would just have to take care of her own behavior then so she could atleast try. "If you say so master," She tilted her head with a slight frown. That frown quickly disappeared though when she heard his laugh. It was infectious so she quietly laughed as well.

Soon enough they had arrived at the clothing store and Ysabelle knew exactly what she wanted, that was if they had it. She had no concern for what the prices meant or the money used to buy it. She was never taught about the signficance of it all. So she got out of the car and waited for him to "lead" her inside where she was able to take off and go look at the clothes. She selected out many different dresses, skirts and cute tops. She had never worn a pair of pants in her life.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 05:44 PM

He blinked lghtly as the chouces she made, wondering to himself hy she would not pick out a single pair of jeans or casual clothing. He was glad that he made a good mount of money, ir else he wold bot be able to afford the sheer amount of clothing fhat she wanted.He began to walk over to the checkout lane, holding her ge.tly by the leash as he checkrd out.

When they got back to the car he stopped dead. It was his ex-gifriend beginning to walk ocer, he slammed his forehead into the wheel and waited for hell to break loose."How you doing?" She asked, placing her hand pn the inside of the car.He wished he cpukd disappear.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 06:58 PM

Ysabelle was happy that he got her each thing she wanted. She had slipped into a different outfit before they had left. It consisted of a shorter, corsetted black dress, a pair of black thigh highs and heeled mary-jane type shoes. She happily followed him back to the car, sliding into the passanger seat. She blinked, feeling a large amount of discomfort coming from Ramo. She tilted her head, her ears flattening at the sound of the woman's voice.

The neko girl pressed up close to Ramo, wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on his shoulder, "Can we help you miss?" She asked, the innocence showed in her eyes although she as sure she knew what was going on here.

Ramoguy22
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2011, 08:13 PM

Waa there aby mercy in tbis world? If so it certainly wasn't shining through for poor Micheal, the ex was suddenly angered since she did not have any luck with boys ever since she dumped Mjcheal. Now Michealwas all with a new beauiful girl that was cyddling up cloaer tp him like a mouse to a freah piece of chedder xheese.Ahe gripped her deep red nails into the side of the car's softer material. "I bet I can still kiss mhcb better than her" sge attempted tp make the nekogirl jealouse by fprcing Micheal into a deep kiss fpr a few moments before he pulled away hard.

He knew the nekogirl would not be jealouse or it might he wasn't too sure when he thought about it but he knew he had to go, he pulles out of rhe driveway and kept his eyes on the road.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-08-2011, 12:37 AM

(You have many mistakes in your typing, some of the things I can barely make out, I am sorry to say. >.<)

Yssabelle had felt something bubbling up inside of her when that woman had kissed him but he pushed her away before the neko girl really had time to react. She slid back into her seat as he drove away. She was quiet for a good while before peering over at him, wondering if she could say anything that would make this better. Sighing, she kicked her legs for her feet did not quite reach the ground with her sitting all the way in the seat.

"I am sorry if I displeased you master," She frowned, "That woman was not nice."