Banned

Old 01-24-2008, 11:29 PM

Yay! Doom-kins, I made the thread!

Hey, we're Mene twins! XD

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-24-2008, 11:33 PM

o3o

Infectoid is here, hoping no one will refer to her as Inf. Because a friend of Infectoid's is nicknamed Inf. xD

BUT YOSH. Infectoid is here as well. =]

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-24-2008, 11:36 PM

Okies Doom, what should we roleplay about?

I kind of want to try out some new characters, so maybe a basic band roleplay?

God, I hope no one reads this... XD I hate roleplaying in threads, but pms don't earn gold here.

So anyway, a band roleplay?

I would want to be guitarist and drummer. >> You?
Lemme guess, you want the drummer too right? e_e

EDIT: Expirimanting with font
Yeah, Powder blue is to hard to read. I'm going to look for something a litle darker.

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-24-2008, 11:38 PM

Haha, noooo.

Doom wants bassist. And vocals, I suppose. VOCALS ARE FUN, THEY GET TO YELL THINGS. Hee~!♥

So... Yes. Band is good with me.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-24-2008, 11:44 PM

Okies. n.n ~still playing with colors~

You should start. >>

Let's have them rooming together, and lets start with two band members holding auditions?

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-24-2008, 11:46 PM

Omfg, that's almost WHITE. O_o

But I don't wanna start... Dx
But yess, rooming is funnn. The Doom has no issues with auditions. Bwuaha. ~♥~

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-24-2008, 11:51 PM

Fine, I'll start.

Sirus sat in a folding chair, leaning back on the two back legs. His long black hair hung loosly behind him as he tapped a pencil impatiantly on the clipboard he'd been doodleing on. They were sitting in a room they had rentd r auditions, listening to a moron playing an acordian.

The man was adorn in a kilt, and had decided to dance as well. His incredible obesety made this a frightening sight, and it was all Sirus could do not to jut kick him out.

Sirus himself was wearing a pair of torn up jeans and a black shirt with one lng sleeve ton of then loosely sewn back on. A hot pink pair of lips on the chest made the black letters of 'Dead' visible.

"What do you think?" He asked the person next to him. "No, right?"

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-25-2008, 12:28 AM

"Uuuhhh... Can we get Simon Cowell on the phone? Because I can't think of words to describe how mind blowingly bad that was." The man next to Sirus replied, rubbing a hand through rather short brown hair. He watched the kilted man exit with a slight look of malice. It was apparent he thought he was the shiznit.

Or not.

The man rubbed a scarred hand through his hair, yawning a little bit. his own clipboard was full of scribbles and dinosaurs and flames and... Cows? No, that was a tornado...

His name was Luis, and he was a bass guitar addict. For real, he named his and put stickers on them and cuddled them when he went to sleep...

He rubbed a hand on his chest, bunching up the fabric of his hooded jacket while muttering "Damn it's warm in here..."

That may have just been his boots and suit jacket layered over thick socks and a hoodie, respectively, speaking though. One never knew.

The next person auditioning shuffled in, dressed completely in black, with more than one article of fishnet clothing. She was a she, or so it seemed, until her mouth opened. That revealed two pieces of information. One, she had teeth filed to points by her dentist, and two, she was a he.

Said she-male pulled out a guitar from God knows where (his back, but it wasn't visible before) and began to play.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything a band that wasn't thrash metal would be looking for. What with the seizure inducing head banging... Luis, being Luis, had no words (as usual) and just sorta gave Sirus this look that meant "Dear god, please kill me now."

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-25-2008, 12:36 AM

“Ah, thank you, thank you, but no. god no.” Sirus said as he reached over and unplugged the speakers. The she-he made the ‘call me ‘ sign, then left.

The next person to audition was a young, chubby man. A scruffy beard adorn his face, and he was wearing a flower crown. A pair of overalls covered an otherwise bare chest, and his narrow eyes fell on Luis, and he began to sing.

I won’t bother to go into too much detail, but the song was essentially about how he planned to stock Luis, steal his boxers, and eventually kidnap him. It was at this point that Sirus finally chased him out with death threats.

The next person to enter was a kid that appeared to be only seven or eight, although he was actually fifteen, and much more mature then that. By appearance and voice it was impossible to tell if he was a boy or girl. He brushed his short powder blue hair out of his eyes and tugged at the oversized t-shirt he wore. It covered a pair of shirt blue shorts, making it look as though he were pantless. His legs were covered mostly in blue and white candy striped stockings, and his feet were adorn with a pair of bunny slippers. He pulled a bunny shaped backpack from his shoulders and rummaged through it, pulling out a small case holding a pair of cotton candy blue drumsticks.

He gave a small squeak as he crawled onto the seat behind the drums they had put out for auditions. He could barely be seen over the instruments, but moments later came the best beat Sirus had ever heard.

“We don’t have an age limit do we?” Sirus questioned quietly, “This kid’s pretty good…” He turned to the kid, “Hey kid, your mom knows you’re auditioning?”

“I don’t have a momma.” Came the childishly voiced response.

“Well your dad then.”

“No daddy.”

“What ever guardi..”

“No guardian. I live on my own.” Came the reply as the kid crawled down from the seat, retrieved his bag, and put the drum sticks away.

Sirus expected the kid to explain, but no explanation came, just a blank stare and a cheerful smile. “Ah, Luis? What do you think?”

((Wanna read my essay? from writing class,I did really well! ))

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-25-2008, 12:53 AM

{Cool, sure. =] }

Luis, still quite shocked from the earlier audition, just sort of looked over at Sirus. "I don't think we do..." He said after a moment, stroking a chin that had a bit of overgrown blond stubble on it. It was apparent he hadn't shaved in a few days, but it didn't matter to much, because the look worked for the green eyed monster. He pulled up muscular legs to sit cross legged on his chair, and leaned forward on the table to stabilize himself.

Making a thumbs up at the kid at at Sirus in reply, he flipped over the paper on his clipboard. "You should fill this out, so we can contact you later." Luis said, trying to summon a smile up, but unable to.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-25-2008, 01:08 AM

((Okies, gimme a sec and I'll post it))

Sirus watched the kid fill out the form. “Luissssss! I wanna take him home! No more auditions. Cutie-kid, I choose you!” Sirus said as he flung his arms around the kid.

The kid toppled over after being tackled and started to whimper. Sirus let him go, feeling horribly guilty. “I’m sorry1 I’ll buy you some ice cream, okay? “

The kid nodded. “I can just head back with you guys if that’s more convenient… my house is dead now.”

“Dead?”

“Yes…. Dead. Quite dead.”

Sirus looked to Luis, “Please can we keep him? Pleeeeease?” He whined, tugging at Luis’ arm.

There was a knock at the door as the waiting performers grew impatient. “Oh, we still need a singer…”

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-25-2008, 01:10 AM

Actually, it doesn't really belong here does it... I dunno how strict Mene is, so I'll email it to you.

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-25-2008, 01:22 AM

Watching the scene with a bit of confusion, Luis just sorta sighed and shook his head. He'd expected something like this to happen, but not quite so soon. Leaning back in his chair a bit, the twenty three year old chewed on his pen and stare at the ceiling, blocking out everything but the white paint for the time being.

He almost didn't notice Sirus tugging at him, but when he did he jumped up and away from the other male. Or he would have, had he not been at a diagonal angle from the floor. Instead he fell on his ass with a rather loud clattering noise as the chair folded and fell on the floor. Oops. "OHMYGOD, WHAT?!"

Apparently, Luis was not having a good day anymore. Poor, poor Luis. Before Sirus could respond, however, a tall boy poked his head through the door. "Hey, you guys busy ooor...?" Red hair. Blinding red hair was all that was visible. Aside from the pale skin and black bracelet on the arm attached to the boy, one could easily mistake him for a giant bloody mop from the angle he was seen at.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-25-2008, 01:31 AM

Sirus lifted the kid, “You’re my new pet.” He said as he returned to his seat. “Go ahead.” He said to the hairball as he set the kid on the desk. “What’s your name anyway, pet?”

“I’m M.”

“Just M?” Sirus questioned, looking very confused indeed.

“Yes, Just M. Or M-kun… Kay-kay used to call me that, but she got hit by a bus.”
Sirus looked horrified for a moment, “But she lived and moved to a place where there aren’t any busses.”

Sirus looked relieved, then turned his attention back to the creepy fur ball.

A loud crash came from outside and a vary large woman entered the room. “You cut me you little punk!” She shouted, picking the red head by the hair. “Do you know what happens to people that cut me?” She paused, “Well, I cut them.” She said as she pulled out a plastic butter knife.

“How very intimidating…” Sirus muttered to Luis. “M, cover your eyes.”

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-25-2008, 01:50 AM

"Alri--AAARGH!" What a spectacular hair grab that was. Had to hurt like hell though, from the look on the red head's face. He didn't look to worried, though, and just sort of grabbed at his hair, trying to get it away from her. Hell, just trying to get away from the monster woman in general. A small snickering could be heard coming from Luis's chair, muffled a bit by his hands.

"I totally did NOT cut you!" He replied rather loudly, wincing as his feet came back into contact with the ground. His knees had given out slightly, which made everything worse. Luis was laughing his ass off by now though, he lived for this type of thing. "Lady, what are you here to audition for?" He asked after finally calming down a little.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-25-2008, 02:08 AM

"Drums." She replied in a deep voice. "I like ta beat stuff." She said as she dragged the red head into the hall and dropped him there.

"Ah, sorry lady, we alredy found a drummer." Sirus said boredly.

"Oh? Who? I'll pound'em!"

M gave a squeak and the lady sofened instantly, "Aw, he's so cute! Isse yours?" She cooed as she tumbled towards M.

Sirus pulled M-kun into a protective hug. "Mine. No sharsies." He grumbled, "Go away."

The lady pouted, then stormed out of the room, kicking the red haid along the way. "Yer fault for cutting."

Infectoid
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-25-2008, 02:22 AM

"Gah, my ribs..." The red head muttered, getting up as the Neanderthal woman left. He went back into the room, rubbing his chest and wincing a bit. They were probably bruised now...

Luis just snickered a little more and picked up his clip board to gnaw on it. He was hungry, can you tell?

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-25-2008, 02:27 AM

"So furry fur ball of fluffness, are you here to sing? Hurry, cause I think he might devoure us al if I don't fee dhim soon. He's a good pet for the most part, but he's eaten potential band members before." Sirus said, now petting M, who looked very unhappy about the situation.