Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-02-2008, 10:48 PM

Akira opened her eyes slowly, she had no idea where it was that she ended up. In her mind she clearly remembered the cool solidified coldness that surrounded her shortly after finding a small red headed girl asleep. She looked around her, she appeared in a light airy forrest...could it be that she had returned home?

Her eyes fell upon the small frail figure who now sat crosslegged at her feet and gave a startled gasp. Who was this girl!? Had she somehow managed to come home with her? No...this could not be home...it somehow felt different. There was life around her, she could feel them. Life did not live in the forest of hollows near her home...no life dared go near there...yet here she felt life...in fact it almost felt human...something different from her or even the red headed girl.

((I thought itd be interesting to start it from the beginning and see what new path it might take^^))

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2008, 11:07 PM

Maglette winced, raising her hand to the back of her head. It came back wet with blood. Her blood. Well, maybe not her blood technically, but still. It hurt. She hissed a curse and with her head pounding, she looked around slowly. She thought she'd heard something. It was her nature to lurk in the shadows, and that's exactly what she did. Though standing so quickly brought a strange lurch to her stomach, and she was about to fall back over herself, she managed to hide behind a tree, and a few seconds later, was tucked safely up in its branches, where she hid in a coiled position.

"..." She waited, watching her surroundings with a mix of annoyance, curiosity, and confusion. It was too bright out here. Far, far too bright. She felt for a better grip on the rough tree, and squished an ant in the process. Ew.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-02-2008, 11:50 PM

Akira looked up slightly as though she had heard something but then maybe it was just her intuitive nature, "Whos there!" she called out trying to hide the fear behind her voice. She didn't know anything about this place she was in. Further more as she looked down at the girl near her feet she appeared to be frightened. The look in that small childs face filled her with fear as well.

She walked foward, she must do this for the girl if nothing else. "Hello!" she called again as she cautiously stepped foward, carefully placing each step as if afraid something was going to attack her was all that could run through her mind and she was unarmed at this moment in time. She looked around her furiously for some sort of weapon or tool, anything would do...a stick or a rock even but nothing came into her sight that look like a likely fightable tool.

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2008, 12:50 AM

Maglette tensed, eyes glowing bright. Who was this other person, why was she here? For that matter, why were either of them here?...

She felt rather stupid, being completely unable to recall what had happened. She thought she had been running earlier?..from what though? None of it would come back to her, no matter how hard she thought about it now. She debated her options, and decided that the small being under her looked rather harmless, and that she might need a bit of help getting herself unlost.

Maglette dropped down from the tree, landing right next to the other person.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. Perhaps the stranger's answer could help her figure out why she herself was here also.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-04-2008, 12:31 PM

((sorry about the delayed responce))

Akira turned to face the presence who had finnally made herself known to her. She looked at her with deep thoughtful concentration. She disided for the moment that the truth was probably the best responce, "I...dont know" she said simply. She didn't add anything about the guarden or the fact that she was not from here. "I dont remember how or why I am here...I simply ended up here"

She did not take her eyes from the girl, she could harm the innocent one to whom she landed by if she really wanted to and yet Akira knew she could not defend her. She closed her eyes, "please do not harm that child....she has done nothing wrong. If you must pick a battle pick one with me..."

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2008, 08:17 PM

Ooc: Erm, quick quesiton, who all is @ the scene at the moment? There's Maglette/Maggie/Maggles, Akira, and..? I'm confused. Your character is worried Maglette might kill off someone? If so who? o.O''

Maglette's thoughts were that Akira probably wasn't harmful. ^^' I can't really Rp much on this till I figure out what is happening. lol. :)

Maglette watched Akira cautiously.

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-09-2008, 12:04 PM

((ooooohhh...No Akira came through from Eden with a small child who was sitting on the ground. I thought you meant her. She is trying to protect the child. *sweat*))

Akira let out a soft growl unsure really of why she did but she watched her just as cautiously as she was being watched but her eyes kept darting to the small child whom she barely knew. She might barely know her but something made her feel the need to keep her safe...like something truely terrible would happen if she where to become hurt.

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2008, 05:51 PM

Maglette backed slowly away from the growling creature and retreated back into the shadows. She wasn't really hungry, merely rather confused. It had been a while since she'd been anywhere with forest, and the multiple scents and sounds were somewhat overwhelming.

She listened for sounds of civilization, and far, far away, she thought she heard the rattling of pots or pans; metal somewhere. She began to wander in that directly, swiftly leaving behind the hostile creatures, though keeping an ear on them just in case they decided to attack.