Ikami-San
Hetlia has invaded my brains. Th...

Old 07-11-2011, 05:39 AM

Name:Kyung Burns
Apperance:[x]
Bio: Kyung Burns became a police officer after growing up in less then stellar conditions. He used to steal, and rob people of food or money to help him and his family get buy. One day when he was fifteen, a woman get beaten to death he decided to help the officers find the killers, and ever since he was in love with the work as an officer.
Personality:hard working, but Kyung often becomes obsessive if left on a case too long. He often suspicious of everyone, not his coworkers, but he does suspect everyone around him, no to the point of paranoia. Kyung doesn't enjoy when he's toyed with, if he wants a 'yes' he'll get it even if he has to beat it out of you.

.X.

It was a normal route day. Kyung was riding around asking people about the sudden increase in sales, and deaths of cocaine. He knew that the drug had to be disturbed from somewhere in the area. The officer had already asked at least fifteen different business, as well as some residence, some of which didn't comply, or ignored the question. The car stopped at the local Auto Shop, he got out of the car, and sighed deeply. He had nothing so far, and has seen no one that raised his suspicion, which was rare for him. The young man walked into the shop to find a man working on a car. "Excuse me!" He called standing only a few feet from him. "I wanna ask you a few questions based off of the sudden increase of cocaine sales in the area." He then added as he placed his hands in his pocket.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-11-2011, 08:49 AM

Name: Johnny Cheng
Appearance: Cheng
Bio: Cheng's Auto shop had been passed down for ages. He has always been interested in automobiles, which is why he'd gotten into the field at an early age. He didn't bother furthering his education and after High School, had proceeded to take over the family business, which he'd made even better. His father's the only living relative he has in the country and he's been taking care of him. With his old age, he can barely leave the room but he, at least, enjoys the morning sun by staying out at the balcony. Above the said Auto shop was their small home but it has always been his home ever since he was a kid. He plans on staying even after he marries. That is, if he'd ever get married.

- - -

A man, no older than thirty, was just about to reach for the wrench when he'd heard someone call out from the front desk. Of course, there was a way in to the place but it was usually blocked unless he was working with the owner of the car to hear his feed backs. And, unlike most auto shops, he had a rather big land at the back where the owners could test run their cars after he'd work on them. Sometimes, he'd even do adjustments right on the spot, which makes every car going through him seem like brand new. "Cocaine?" he asked as he blinked and grabbed his towel instead to wipe his hands. Getting up from the small board with the wheels underneath them, he came over to where the stranger was and tilted his head a little. He looked oddly familiar.

"Sure," he said and got out from the front desk to pull up a stool for the officer, "Anything I can do to help." Right after he'd done that, he leaned back against the desk and put the towel over his shoulder. He was sweating and there were a couple of marks on his bare arms and face. Crossing his arms over his chest, he waited for the said questions rather patiently.

Ikami-San

Old 07-11-2011, 12:18 PM

Kyung sighed in relief. "Thank you, you have no idea how many dirty looks I've gotten just by being here." He stated, as he looked at the list of questions. "Anyway,have you seen any suspicious characters hanging around here late at night?" The officer asked looking up at Johnny. He had been coming back to this area for at least a month now with little or nothing new. His chief would not let him move on in the investigation until, well there was something to investigate. "Do you know of any "hot spots" where these illegal activities are taking place? Like a certain store, or business, at any time of day." That would really narrow his search down to only a few places, and it would help him take the next step. "And finally, do you know of anyone who deals in illegal activities?" Kyung asked. This was the one question everyone hated. Everyone hated "snitching", everyone wanted to save their friend's back even though they wouldn't do the same. As a cop the lack of snitching makes his job a whole lot harder.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-17-2011, 05:29 AM

[[ I... forgot to subscribe to this thread. Fail. No wonder. OTL ]]

"Oh?" Johnny asked before he'd chuckled, "I can imagine." There were a couple of rough-looking men who owned a certain shop a couple down blocks from his. And a few more others whom he'd rather not mention. Getting into trouble with them once was enough and he honestly didn't like it. It did bad for his business. Plus, the damage was done on his side not the other way around. It wouldn't end, after all, if he'd just go and give them back the favor.

"Suspicious, not really. I did have a car that a few dressed up gentlemen had brought in. But who wouldn't wear suits these days if it'll make them look good, right?" Perhaps, the only odd thing he'd found out about them were the scars they had on their cheeks. A long gash that they all seemed to have. And, their sunglasses they wore just about every time they visit. They were like vampires, wearing them in broad daylight, and having another sleek black car they'd come out from. "As for hot spots, nope." The man shook his head. "I barely leave this place unless I do some shopping to fill up my fridge." The last question made the man think. "I do have one who dealt with illegal activities and he's still behind bars. His wife, I wasn't sure where she'd gone to but her kid's with me. I'm taking care of the girl 'til the guy's out of jail." Hopefully then, he'll be out of that habit of selling drugs and using his child as payment at times.

Johnny still hasn't been able to touch the girl but at least, she's improving. Slowly.

Ikami-San

Old 07-23-2011, 04:38 AM

[lol it's okay]
"You think I can have a female officer come and speak with the girl?" The officer asked as he finished writing down the young man's responses. This was more than enough for them to continue since they can use what the daughter says about her father, then talk to the father. "I know she'd be uncomfortable with me speaking with her, so maybe she'll open up to a woman instead." Kyung stated as he placed the clipboard under his arm. "This isn't going to go into the records, but do you know the man who's daughter your taking care of?" That piqued his curiosity, why would someone leave their child with a total stranger, especially when that child has physiological issues.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 07-23-2011, 12:25 PM

"Sure," he said with a shrug, "But, I don't think that'd work either way. She barely talks even with my female clients. She just has this thing about being touched by anyone. Must've taken a beating with my brother-in-law when he's drunk. A real ass when he is."

Taking the towel he'd discarded on the table, he pushed himself up to stand straight and shook his head. "Joseph Linnen." As if reading the man's mind, he added, "He's my brother-in-law, married to my sister, the girl who's ran away." Cheng smiled at the officer. "Odd family I have, I know, but this house and business is all I have that's handed down from our parents, officer..." The man looked at the man's name plate. "Kyung Burns. That's quite an odd name. Korean?" Putting the towel over his shoulder, he headed back behind the counter to head back to work.