KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 08:46 PM

Eton laughed and watched her leave. "there's no fun in being careful." he said once he was alone. He layed back on the small hard bed and watched a beetle crawl across the ceiling. He started to whistle the melody to a song that was always in his head. Slowly he got quieter and quieter until he was silent again. Eton just layed there now, blank faced, and staring at the ceiling. Every fiber of his being said get up and walk around but all he could do was lay there. Tears weld up in his eyes and started overflowing. Eton reached a hand up to them and touched them as if to confirm they were real. "Tears? Why am I crying?" he asked himself looking at the tears smeared on his fingers.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 09:52 PM

Dr. Katy sighed some as she started to watch the screens again and was working out a formula as she did so. She had to find a way to make this work... she didn't want to have to end his life and if she was lucky she wouldn't have to. She then glanced up at the monitors and saw Eton crying and pressed the button for his room. "What's wrong?" she asked softly and was really curious since it didn't really seem there should be anything wrong... unless it just finally hit him that he might die in the next week or two.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-17-2011, 10:54 PM

"I don't know. these tears just started to run from my eyes." Eton said sitting up. He used his powers to make them float around and form in a small ball of water. "Strange. I don't feel sad or anything that would bring on tears. I feel fine." he said and let the ball of water fall to the floor. The tears spread slowly and it made him think about how the blood from the people he killed spread across the carpet and ground after he let them fall. Slowly spreading from the source until there was non left to spread. Then it just settled in and stained the surface it fell on.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-17-2011, 11:03 PM

"Were you thinking about anything bothersome? Were you upset earlier?" Dr. Katy asked curiously and wondered some if it might be in his mind... maybe he was upset and just didn't know it... it was possible and she knew it. She just couldn't understand though... he didn't feel guilt for killing those people... he didn't seem to get upset at all... at least she didn't think he did since he told her that he wasn't upset... unless he had lied to her about how his emotions worked though she doubted it since he hadn't lied to her yet from what she could tell.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 01:38 AM

"I dont know. I feel normal. Well normal for me anyways." Eton said. The last time he had actually cried was when he was ten. It was the only time he had really cried in his life. His dog had gotten hit by a car one day while he was at school and his parents told him it ran away. He was sad then but a few days later a man came by while Eton was home alone. The man was the one who hit Eton's dog and he had come to apologize. When Eton's parents got home he was balling. Not because his dog was dead but because they lied to him. Eton hated being lied t, especially by his parents. That was the only time they ever lied to him though. He hadn't talked to them for a month. At the time he felt it was a suitable punishment for them. Whenever he thinks about it now he just laughs.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-18-2011, 01:44 AM

"Hm... I don't know then. Sorry. Do you want me to dim the light in your room so you can get some sleep?" Katy said softly then asked lightly since she didn't want him to have to stare into the light while he might be trying to go to sleep. She knew that she would be leaving in about an hour so if he was still awake by then then she would ask again if he wanted the light on and if he did then she would leave it one while she was gone.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 01:48 AM

"No. Leave it on. I'll be fine." Eton said staring at the tiny tear puddle. "You think it might be subconscious?" he asked after a few minutes of sitting in silence. He was trying to work out in his head what would or could possibly make him cry. Maybe he was finally just going insane. Or at least the insane the court thought he was. "Think we can erase my little teary episode from the camera files. I'd rather go out a man then one who's seen crying after he was sentenced to death." Eton said half laughing and looking up to the camera.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-18-2011, 01:59 AM

"That's what I was thinking it was.... I was thinking it was all finally sinking in what's going on... even if you're okay with it maybe in some part of you you're not... if that makes sense." Katy said smiling a bit confused though also kinda knew what she was talking about. She then laughed at what Eton said and shook her head knowing he couldn't see her though. "No sorry we can't do that and normally I'm the only one watching the videos so you don't have to worry about anyone else seeing it unless they change the verdict." she painted out with a bit of a grin. "So pretty much if they change the verdict you're in trouble." She joked a bit laughing some.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 02:09 AM

Eton laughed and layed back down on his bed. He took a deep breath in and let it out slowly through his nose. "You probably have to get home soon don't you?" Eton asked. His voice was on the verge of sounding sad. He swallowed hard hearing the change in his tone and not liking it. He was already caught on tape crying he wasn't going to sound like a baby now. "I should get some sleep." he said and turned his back to the main cameras. "Good night Doctor." Eton said and closed his eyes to sleep.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-18-2011, 02:17 AM

"I'll be leaving in an hour.... well 45 minutes really." Katy said as she continued to write and looked up when she heard the tone of his voice then saw him turn away from the main camera and she could tell he was starting to go to sleep. "Okay, good night Eton." she said softly then turned the microphone off to his room though she could still hear him if she needed to. She then finished writing and looked at a few more monitors before slowly standing then had a thought. "I am going to dim your light a bit though since we don't want it going out so easily." she said after turning his mic back on then dimmed the lights in his room a bit before she turned off the mic again and was ready to leave though waited to see if he was going to say anything to her first.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 02:30 AM

Eton was woken up the next morning by a guard. He came in and pulled Eton right off his bed. "What the-" Eton was cut off by foot to his stomach. "Think you can throw us around like rag dolls do yah freak?" the guard said. It was Seto from the day before. He kicked Eton again. Eton double and held his stomach coughing and wheezing. "You really think this is smart? Your going to loose your job." Eton said between gasps. Seto picked him up and headbutted him in the face before throwing him into the small table at the end of the room. Eton fell to the floor with a loud thud and layed there. He knew the guard would leave if he stayed still long enough.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-18-2011, 02:46 AM

Seto growled some though his attention was then pulled to the door and he stormed out slamming the door hard behind him. It wasn't but ten minutes later that Katy walked into the monitoring room and reviewed the tapes from the last few hours in fast forward and saw no issues... until she saw what had just happened. She then looked at the monitor for Eton's room and growled. She stormed out of the office and within a few seconds you could hear a commotion outside Eton's room then the sound of something hard and solid hitting the wall then the floor before the door was opened. Katy walked in her fist covered in blood apparently the sound had came from her hitting someone. She wiped off her hand then went over to Eton quickly. "Hey, hey are you okay?" she asked kneeling down beside him and placing her hand softly on his neck feeling his pulse then putting her hand to his stomach and frowned. "Can you move?" she asked softly and hoped that he could since it would be hard to heal him in the position he was in.

(he he he XD yeah my girls aren't normally ones to get ticked XD )

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 02:54 AM

(Lol xD I'm off to bed. Night)

Eton smiled and slowly sat up holding his side. Blood poured from his nose and mouth from being headbutted. "Just a couple bruises and scrapes." He said and tried to laugh but he stopped at grabbed his side. "It only hurts when I laugh." he said laughing weakly. He could feel a few broken ribs and a lot of bruising. He was sure he had some type of internal bleeding because those were not soft kicks he received. "I'll be fine. But won't you get in trouble for hitting a guard?" he asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-18-2011, 03:03 AM

"You're not okay!" Katy growled softly as she looked him over then sighed some and stood going to get a damp towel. She then started to clean the blood off of him and healed what she could. She then smirked a bit and shook her head. "One I'm not a patient and two, he's not a guard anymore. If he wakes up from that concussion then he'll be a guy that used to be a guard and that'll have a fine for disregarding orders and abuse." she told him not seeming to care at all about that guard or what she had done to him. "Come on... I can't heal broken bones." she said softly as she uncuffed his ankles then offered to help him up. If he could stand she would walk with him though if he couldn't on his own she would let him lean most of his weight on her.

(ah! T~T okay night night)

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 04:46 PM

"Well then, remind me never to piss you off." Eton said taking her hand and getting up. He stumbled slightly but was fine once he found his balance. "Looks like you need to work with your powers more so you can heal bones." he said jokingly and grabbed his side when he laughed. He ignored them pain though. If there was one thing he could do it was make sure she didn't try to worry to hard. Eton hated it when people worried about him because he knew that he was causing them mental and emotional strain. Aside from the people he killed he hated causing people any type of pain.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-18-2011, 05:09 PM

"I work with my powers in the time I have off so don't tell me that." Katy smirked then frowned as she saw him holding his side. She wrapped her arm around him carefully then got one of his arms around her before she started to lead him to the hospital wing. Before too long they were in the main hall of the hospital wing and she led him to a room that had it's door open. These rooms weren't like the ones in all the other quarters, these had color to them and real beds and lights. She then had Eton sit on the bed in the room before she pressed a button on the wall. Not even two minutes passed before a woman walked in. She spoke to Katy for a moment before walking over to Eton. "Where does it hurt?" she asked softly and kindly with a bit of a smile showing him that she wouldn't harm him. This wing was really the only area in this huge place where you could find some genuinely kind and caring people, people that took this job soully to help others.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 05:14 PM

Eton smiled kindly to the nurse. "I think I might have internal bleeding and some broken ribs, so around in this area." he said and drew and air circle around his torso. He quietly laughed and then pointed out the main areas it hurt. His eyes burned slightly from the bright lights of the medical wing. All the bright colors and lights were far different from the drool gloominess of the cell block he was in. Though it was very nice to know there were other kind people here besides Katy. Maybe within the next few days he would get him self hurt just to come talk to people and get out of his cell without guards waiting to hit him. He chuckled at the thought and sat still for the nurse to inspect him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-18-2011, 05:30 PM

"Okay hun just hold still." the nurse said softly but looked up before she touched Eton to Katy and listened to her. She told the nurse that she would be back in a few and that she was going to go take care of something in the cell block she too care of mostly. The nurse nodded a bit as she watched Katy walk off then looked at Eton and smiled before she started to inspect the wounds. "So... if you don't mind me asking, what did you do? I mean, Dr. Katy only brings the good ones over here, normally me or one of my co-works has to come over there to help." she asked softly as a soft light emanated from her hands and slowly started to piece his ribs back together though she was careful not to harm him.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 05:36 PM

"Well then I must be a 'good one' on terms of my behavior here only then." Eton said and chuckled. "What I did to get put here though was nothing short of what people would call pure undeniable evil. Though I didn't do it to be evil. More like a science experiment." he said calmly as if talking about the scores from the latest football game. "If you really want to know I killed my family, neighbors, and most of my friends to see what they would do when they died. How they acted. If they begged for mercy or is they just screamed. How they would try to stop me or try to offer something in return for their lives." he said and smiled at her. To him it didn't seem weird. Just an experiment.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-19-2011, 12:11 AM

The nurse listened to Eton and was shocked that Katy didn't have guards around him 24/7, though then again he didn't seem crazy like most of the others here. "Well... she must really trust you then." she said and didn't really seemed to fazed by what he told her at all. SHe then looked up when she heard the soft tapping of Katy's shoes and smiled at her some as she walked in. "So how are you feeling now Eton?" Katy asked softly with a bit of a smile.

(sorry it took me so long XP had to get back home then was busy with my mom and ordering my bday presents XP )

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 01:25 AM

(Tis k. Happy birthday :D or almost birthday. Or late birthday >w< and sorry it took me a while to reply. I went to the fair :D)

Eton smiled at Katy when she walked in. "Much better thanks to your friend." he said and thanked the nurse for fixing him. "Your very brave taking care of someone with no guards around." He said and stood up. Eton twisted around popping his back and bent over touching his toes. "Yes that's much better." he said and laughed not needing to grab his side from the pain.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-19-2011, 01:40 AM

(my bday's August 12 X3 and that's cool X3 )

"Oh I mean really braving... if Dr. Katy comes without guards I trust her judgment and don't worry about it." the nurse smiled and Katy nodded and smiled happily when she heard Eton laugh. "Come on Eton, sorry to say but you'll be going back into your room." Katy said softly as she offered him her hand and knew they would probably walk as slow as they could to get back to his room... it didn't seem that either wanted him to go in there.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 01:48 AM

Eton stuck out his lower lip in a fake pout. "I dun wanna go back." he said and hung his head down. He grabbed her hand and smiled but kept his head down. He followed her out into the hallway and half way down he stopped and grabbed her free hand in his free hand. "You know, the entrance can't be far from here." he said jokingly and smiled at her. Eton had no real intention of breaking out. He knew that wouldn't go over very well and he was ready to either die or stay here for the rest of his life. As long as he got to talk to Katy.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-19-2011, 02:00 AM

Katy smirked a bit at Eton as she heard him then laughed slightly. "Sorry I know you don't but there's nothing I can do about it." she smiled some then lead him down the hall. About half way down the hall she felt Eton take her other hand then turn her around and smirked as she heard him and shook her head. "Sorry but the answer is no and you know it." she smirked a bit as she waited for him to release one of her hands so they could continue to walk.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 02:07 AM

Eton chuckled and kissed her forehead. "You know you want to. Just run out those doors and keep going." he said and let her one hand go. He started to walk with her back toward his cell but stopped again after a few yards. "I'm glad we're friends Katy. Even if you don't consider me a friend I think of you as one." he said and smiled sweetly at her.

(Short post! gonna go kill myself now >x< lol)