GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 06:52 PM

(I feel like making a small profile so... neh...)

Name: Magnus Terra (Mags)
Appearance:

__________________________________________________ __________

The sand was blazing in the morning sun, one could practically see the head radiating off of it. That was one of the downsides to living in a desert town, but the upside was that you rarely had any unwanted rain. Mags sighed and pulled her shaw over her head to protect her from the sun as she ventured from her quaint home to head to the bazaar. She was only going to hear the buzz of the town. There were all sorts of merchants who traveled here, to Elanya, every two weeks and ones who stayed here all of the time who sold much needed items that weren't seasonal. Her brown eyes scanned over the fruits before she felt someone tug hard on her dark brown hair. "Ow! Hey! What's th-" She cut herself off to glare at her friend. "How did I know that you were going to be a nuisance to me today?" She asked, glaring at her long-time friend Marco Meccos. He shot a big, childish grin at her and said, "Well you're the psychic, you tell me." Then he got an excited look on his face and Magnus knew what he was going to say. "No, absolutely not. I refuse to go see this, this illusionist you've been so excited about. No, I will not."

Later...
"I can not believe you dragged me into this. I told you I didn't want to come. This was a total waste." Mags kept saying as she sat amongst the crowds of people, waiting on the show to start. "C'mon, Magnus! It won't be so bad. You'll see." Marco said, giddy as a schoolgirl.