Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 01-12-2008, 06:30 AM

Celestine let her take off the jewelry and replace it with the silver bands. He glanced back to the mirror and shook his head slightly. "Just barely." He said simply. there wasn't much that didn't make him look like a girl with that long mane of his and those dazzling curled eyelashes. It it wasn't for the fact that his chest was completely flat it could pass for a girl quite easily, though in this yukata, it was hard to tell how flat chested he was. Eden his voice was very high for a male, though it was soft and near velvety.

He just sighed and shrugged before turning away from the mirror. "Well, this is probably as good as it gets for me."

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 09:39 PM

She gave a little frown but could do nothing of it...so with a shrug she finished what she was doing then grabbed her staff and headed for the door. "The festival is in the middle of the town...not far from here so we will walk" She said and opened the front door for him. When they walked out they began to head to the center of the city. When they got closer the music got louder, you could hear cheers from different people and laughter from others...

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 01-12-2008, 10:25 PM

Celestine followed Mizuki out and walked beside her on the way to town. His ears perked up slightly when he heard the music in the square. He looked around slightly and then glanced back to Mizuki. "So... what do we do when we get there?" he asked softly, looking head again at another round of cheers.

He pushed his hair back behind his ear as he walked, the long jade-silver strands flowing out behind him as he moved.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2008, 10:51 PM

She looked at him for a moment then turned her head forward again "Well...we could play some games...win some prizes...or we could go and have a snack...go to the merchant stalls..." She looked about with each thing she said "You name it you can do it" She gave a smile and started to point out different things "and then at twelve we all gather down at that lake there" She said point just down from the road..."And we watch as the new fire flys light up sky...its very beautifull" She said as they came to the town square and saw everyone there.

Cyndel

Old 01-13-2008, 08:08 AM

Celestine nodded slightly and looked around again at the crowds of people. He swallowed and continued forward, glancing around at the crowds of people. He wasn't hungry so he decided to avoid the snacks. He had no money either, so going to the merchant stalls would be near pointless as well.

The music was lively enough at least, and was something he could stand to listen to. After they reached the crowd he unconsciously shifted closer to Mizuki, partially so he wouldn't lose her. Considering that she was the only person here that he even half knew, that was the last thing that he wanted.

He looked around, eying a few of the games, but he didn't see any that he could remember how to play. He saw some people trying to scoop up gold fish, which seemed simple enough to him, though he didn't know what he'd do with one after he had it; he'd probably just release it somewhere.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-25-2008, 01:19 AM

She looked at different stalls as she walked along the road. There were so many different things to buy and win. One stall drew her in so she walked towrds it. It was of different trinkets and pendants...looking through them she gave a smile at some of the simpleness...then she found one...picking it up she turned it over and looked at it more closely. "I see you found one" the elderly lady behind the stall said and I nodded "Yes I have...how much?" She asked the old woman and got a shake of the head in return []"Take it...you have helped so many in the village...its the least I could do.."[/i] She gave a smile said thank you and walked back over to Celestine.

"Here" She said and handed him the pendant. It was very well crafted...a phoenix carved out of jade. There was details in the eyes and even in the feathers. She placed it around his neck. "In my culture it means luck and reberth...wear it long enough and you will have a new begining...a better one" She stated with a smile and turned to walk to the next stall.

Cyndel

Old 02-03-2008, 06:27 AM

Celesting blinked when Mizuik placed the pendant around his neck. "What? No, I cannot--" he started, but she continued talking. He looked down at the jade bird with it's intricate carvings and overall beauty. He stared at it for a few moments, running his fingers over the feathers before looking back to her. "...Thank you..." he said softly to her back when he realized that she was walking away. His voice barely carried over the music.

He smiled slightly as he let the pendant fall back to his chest and then started forward slowly, moving after Mizuki. He hoped that she was right...he could stand to have a new beginning.

((blah, sorry I thought I entered this like two days ago, but apparently it didn't go in so I had to retype it...and I didn't remember what I had before... XD; ))

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2008, 06:17 PM

She gave a smile and walked on, she knew that he was going to protest and not wanting to really hear it she moved on. The stalls this year was fasenating, most of them she had seen before...others were new and wounderfull. She stopped and turned looking at Celesting "How about we get something to eat?" She asked with a little tilt of her head. Motioning to the food stalls she gave a smile "Pick one...tonight its all on me" She gave a smile and waited.

Cyndel

Old 02-15-2008, 06:26 AM

Celestine looked at Mizuki for a moment and then sighed softly, glancing at the stalls and then away from her, his pale cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "...Miss Mizuki, please... that is not necessary..." he said softly. "You may eat if you wish, but please do not feel that you need to bu for me... I am fine." He really jut felt awkward allowing her to spend anything on him, "the pendant was quite enough spent on me for one day." he told her with a bow. He seemed to at least be trying to be more respectful now than he had been earlier.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 05:13 AM

She looked at him for a moment then she gave a smile "Look...its all right trust me...you do not have to worry about my limits...I know when to stop!" She gave him a soft smile "Plus...you need to feel welcome...if it will make you feel better...tomorrow you can help me in the garden...as...pay back" She said again with a little tilt of her head. "And the pendant was a gift...it seemed...you needed it" She walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "I know how it feels...to know that you have no one left...I am just showing you that...moving on is a good thing..." With a nod her smile grew "Now I said pick a stand" She said in a playfull tone.

Cyndel

Old 02-16-2008, 05:41 AM

Celestine just looked at her blankly for a moment and then sighed softly, offering her a weak smile in return. "...Very well, then..." he said softly. He glanced down when she put her hand on his shoulder and smiled a little more, leaning his head forward a bit to rest against Mizuki's for a moment. He made a soft purring sound in the back of his throat and then raised his head and looked around. "...I suppose...that one." He said as he pointed toward a stall that seemed to be covered mostly in various fruits or fruit based dishes. He glanced toward her again and tilted his head slightly, his bangs falling across his eyes. "Is that alright?"

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 03:12 AM

She gave a smile "Ohhh good one...they have the best fruit salad in town!" She said a little too happy. Grabbing his hand she dragged him over and sat at one of the tables that was covered over head and conected to the little stall. She looked at the young woman at the front "Two fruit salads...one with extra pineapple!" She said as she raised her hand. A moment later two large bowls were placed infront of them...once with alot of pineapple..."Ohhh mine!" She said and grabbed it. "I love pineapple...as a kid it was the only fruit I would eat!"

Cyndel

Old 02-17-2008, 06:40 AM

Celestine followed Mizuki over to the booth and sat down, blinking when she ordered one with extra pineapples. He half smiled as she grabbed the bowl with more pineapples, thinking that she was acting almost childish. He simply slid his bowl a bit closer and prodded at a few fruits. This looked like a mountain of food to him. Where most dragons could eat an entire cow given the chance, Celestine did good to finish off two whole apples at a time, mainly because his stomach had shrunk so much from his constant lack of food or appetite.

He looked at her for a moment and smiled slightly. "I see... Pineapples are a bit...odd to me. I hate trying to pick them or peel them. I prefer apples or berries... they are easier to eat." He thought for a few moments as he picked up a piece of apple. He tried to think of what he used to like to eat when he was little, but he was drawing a blank.

Pink Pantzer
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 12:21 AM

She gave a smile and looked at him "I grew up on them...my...my mother gave them to me all the time...picked them and pealed them herself" She said with an almost sad smile "But that was along time ago..." She added as a little after thought. "But we better eat...by the looks of things we will be heading down to the lake soon!"

Cyndel

Old 02-18-2008, 02:16 AM

Celestine looked at her, his ears laying back slightly. "...I see." he said softly, "...At least you still have the memories." he pointed out with a weak, encouraging smile. He didn't even have that much. "Hmm..." he started to take a few more bites of the salad, never eating more than one type of fruit at the same time. He'd barely finished half of it when he finally sat his eating utensils aside and sighed.

He glanced away from the food and leaned back where he sat, closing his eyes and listening to the music that floated around the area. Something suddenly floated back to him randomly. "...Strawberries." he muttered, "...That was what I used to eat."