Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 02:43 AM

"Nah actually it was more of a laugh than anything, we got to see someone try to tell everyone, watch him lose his powers, and become mortal again only to be locked away forever" to him it was funny, but he didn't explain what he saw originally. "Would he care if he found out, do you think?" back then in the past, when a vampire ran into a grim it wasn't a great meeting, they were so similar as far as death went, that it never really went well, and was always arguing but that was just a story too. Shrugging, Erik said "How about we wait to see if he can guess what I am, I'll keep the cloak, and scythe hidden for awhile" he forgot about the hourglass already, but he was fine with Al keeping it. Erik looked at his hand then back up to Al's face contemplating whether or not he should, though he acted before he really thought as he put his hand out to Al without saying anything.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 02:54 AM

"I kind of wish I could have seen that. but then I have heard of vampires that did the same thing and had to be hunted down and killed because of it. things like that make it harder for us to live among the mortals and I think that is why Warren is so worried." thinking back it was Warren who had told the stories of how some vampire who got to close to humans had to be hunted down for braking the rules, but then Albert could not see how becoming a friend with a grim would brake those rules. to be exact there was no rule about telling other supernaturals. "I dont think he would care but yah lets see if he can figure out what you are first." a smile of pure joy blossomed acrossed Albert's face as Erik's hand went out to Albert's. "lets get you home to bed so you can be rested." with that he lifted Erik up like a bride and took off at a run. the trees and buildings whipped by barely anything more then a blur. it was only about a few moments before they were in front of his building. letting Erik down he smiled. "thank you for trusting me."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 03:08 AM

Erik saw the facial expression the vampire had as he was picked up then, his own face turned red slightly, and he clung onto the vampire out of habit. He always thought someone would drop him, so he clung onto anyone who tried to pick him up, and didn't close his eyes though he wanted to. Erik knew if he closed his eyes he would feel dizzier than he would have already now with them open. once he was set down Erik didn't respond about the part where he had put his trust in Al. Why had he put his trust in him without asking or saying anything about it. "Uh...sure...I um will follow you" he had used the shadows the first time.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 03:45 AM

The run was invigorating as the wind of the run ran its fingers through his hair. He had really forgotten what it was like to carry some one you care for in your arms and just ran. there was a magic feeling to it, one that seemed to draw it out yet never make it to long you want to scream. the weight of Erik in his arms was mixed between joy and a need that a part of him that sounded like Warren screamed at him to run away from. Yet as he ran he gently squeezed Erik trying to relay that he would never drop him. glancing down a tiny blush blossomed on his cheeks in answer to Eriks.

Sighing he moved his hand away from Erik's to turn into the apartment, he wanted to spend his whole life just holding this man but he knew that his whole life would be rather short if he did that to often. "you dont have to be seen if you dont want to. I have enough people appear coming from my place and no one remembers them going in, one more would not raise any ones eyebrows." opening up the door he smiled at the Night Watchman who was just getting up to walk his rounds.

"another late night sir?" he picked up his flashlight as he spoke not noticing Erik(if he is visible).

"have to make a run later to work and thought I would do a little bit of light work here so I dont have to do most of it there later." Albert said with a smile as he opened the elevator doors and stepped in. "going up or down Mac?" it was not that his name was Mac that Albert called him that but more of a name to call some one that kept changing so quickly that he never could remember their names. only spending a few moments a day with them.

"Nope going down, B3 is complaining of sounds in the hall again so I might as well start there first." with a nodded of the head he walked down the hall towards the stairs down.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 04:07 AM

Erik stayed close to Al as he listened to him, he didn't care if he was seen, he was just not sure where to go; being visible to where anyone could see him, Erik re composed himself yawning slightly. Erik stayed close to him asking "How do you remember each one of them or do you just ignore them?" he didn't think he did ignore them or not, he wasn't sure really to be honest. He had spoken to some humans, but he only liked talking to kids. It creeped out the parents yes, but at least he talked to someone. He wondered now what he should think about in order to sleep, he usually had to think about something before going to sleep, otherwise it would be hard to get to sleep.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 04:13 AM

"I really dont remember them, each time we have a new one come in I tell them I am going to call them Mac cause I dont always remember names. they seem to accept it and live with me calling them that." hitting the button he tried not to reach out and wrap his arm around Erik. he wanted to pick him up and carry him back to the flat and let him sleep now. "although I have found that in return they call me sir and will not call me Albert or anything else like it." looking down at Erik he smiled sweetly. "I noticed you stopped calling me Vamp. I like it." the bell chimed and the doors opened to his entry way. "almost home." with that he unlocked the doors and lead them back into the main living area. "anything else you want or need me to do?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 04:25 AM

Erik tried not to look up, but he did notice that Al's expression from the first time he met him had changed. Lately it had been changing even though they've only known each other for two days, but in that time they've spent enough time together to know a little bit. "Well, I couldn't keep calling you 'vamp' around others" when they walked into the main living room, Erik was going to shake his head no, but he had to say something "Not unless you'd be willing to talk to me till I pass out, no" he replied adding "thanks for letting me sleep here" and turned before his face would give off any indication he didn't like saying thanks to anyone.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 04:33 AM

"that is true but there are so many other things you could have called me before you even started calling me by any name close to mine." as Erik started to shake his head Albert's heart started to sink. he wanted so much to spend more time with his grim. he could not even think of when he had started calling Erik his grim but it seemed to fit him well. turning away he stopped as Erik said he could come and talk to him. "sure I would love to stay and chat. all I really have to do while waiting is do more drawings and right now I am trying to plot out the next few scans so I cant do much there." turning back he fallowed Erik. "your welcome to stay here for as long as you like. I have this place payed for until the tax money builds up to much that they decide to take it from me." He never really thought of how he was the true owner of the building. he always thought of the agents that he had hired as the owners. he just happened to have a flat that they did not charge him rent on.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 05:00 AM

(last post till morning)

Erik smiled a little, his back still towards the vampire as he walked to the room and climbed up on the bed to lay down on his side facing the window. He waited for the other to enter the room as he asked "Why did you try to provoke me that night?" he couldn't remember if it was last night or the night before, but he had to ask, he couldn't think of any other way to start a conversation with him other than that. Erik wondered if he would dream or just sleep as if it was just a nap. He told himself it was and normally he would only sleep an hour, not even two at the most.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 05:09 AM

walking into the room Albert sat down at the end of the bed away from Erik but still close. the question started him into silence as he slowly thought over his answer. he had been reacting on instinct and not really thinking of what he was doing last night when he had provoked him. Had he really been trying to provoke him or just drive him off. running his fingers slowly over the quilt that lay on the bed he sighed. "I dont know why, I was just reacting to what my feelings were. I was not really thinking of where it would take me and you. when I saw you appear I found you intriguing and I wanted to get to know you better. but I felt that if I was nice and sweet you would just blow me off and go back to what ever you had been doing. I wanted to catch your attention to get you to stay around, I guess." shrugging he reached out towards Erik wanting to just lay down and cuddle with Erik. he knew that would not be safe or proper. if he were to try that now he most likey would lose Erik before the night was out, and they still had plans for Flan.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 04:42 PM

(love your avatar)

Erik shrugged a bit, he knew he probably would have ignored him if he was being nice or anyway than what he had originally done or acted. Erik didn't know why he intrigued someone so much to go as far as bugging them, but he didn't really mind it right now. It opened his eyes a bit that there was more to soul catching than he really knew or thought about. Erik had his eyes half open as they closed, he was trying to stay awake to talk, even if he was supposed to be sleeping, but he couldn't help it. The room was comforting and inviting, though it didn't feel this way the first time he slept in the bed, he wondered what was different. Erik was going to ask something else, but his mind already started to shut down as he quietly dozed off.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 05:02 PM

"why do you..." Albert stop as he noticed that Erik was falling asleep. it would be better if Erik got the sleep he needed then just kept talking. they could talk about what was going on later. as he fully fell asleep Albert got up quietly and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him silently. leaning on the door he sighed. he should have locked the door from the other side, this was getting harder and harder each time they made contact. maybe he should talk to warren about something to brake the addiction of his touch, but no he did enjoy it. sighing again he slid down the door to sit in front of it. was it really just a Grims touch that he was craving or was it truly Eriks touch. he wanted Erik to want to touch him back as he craved to do, yet it looked like it would be a long time before he ever would, if he ever would.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 06:42 PM

Erik hadn't dreamed when he was sleeping, all he knew was he got a better rest in the short time he slept, than he ever had in awhile. Though he was one of the few Grims that did choose to not sleep very often. He had work to do and now he had to figure out why the names on his list kept disappearing. Waking up an hour later he only had one thing on his mind as he wondered what this Warren person would be like. Erik sat up on the bed as he registered more as of where he was. Looking around the room he didn't see Al in here with him and felt a bit disappointed. Stretching as he stood up he wore the outfit he wore at the club when he changed outfits and went to find Al.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 07:09 PM

After spending some time against the door Albert got up to work on his book. but a while later after the third Erik sketch he set the papers aside grumbling about the lack of inspiration with his work. he knew that if he wanted to get this done in time he would have to keep working at it but now the muse was not there. all he could think about was Erik laying asleep alone in the other room. he felt that he should have stayed but then it would have been a really long time with nothing to do. standing up he paced around the room a few more times. he had forgotten that if he wanted to know more about Erik he could have just asked the hourglass but then he was distracted. finely when he heard the door open he turned and smiled at Erik. "hello there, I hope you had a good rest." running his fingers through his hair he smiled a bit nervously. "I did not know if you wanted me to stay the whole time so I came out here to try to work but just could not get anything done." slowly he moved forward towards Erik. he knew that all he really wanted to do was kiss Erik but he did not want to upset him."so we have about a half an hour before we have to be going and I dont know what you want to do between now and then."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 09:42 PM

Erik noticed the vampire saying "I slept fine, thanks" shaking his head he said "You didn't have to stay in there, but why couldn't you get anything done?" Erik asked, he figured that Al lost his muse or something like that, Erik wasn't into art or writing as others were, but reading was a past time hobby he liked to do in between or play with his magic he could create. He wondered if he should maybe show what he could do or not "Did you lose your muse?" he assumed. Then he figured something in his head "Why don't we stay here for now and talk" hanging out didn't sound like a bad idea.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 09:52 PM

a happy content smile appeared on Alberts face only to disappear the next moment when he asked about not getting anything done. turning and stalking over to his drawing table he garbed up the drawings of Erik and held them out. "because this was all I could draw." He sounded frustrated but also worried. he did not want Erik to leave him but then he did not want to keep having him on his brain. "you can have them if you want them." one of them was a drawing of Erik laying in the bed with a content sleepy look, another one was of him standing looking off into the distance. the third was just a face sketch that caught him in the middle of a laugh. "my muse is not completely lost just has its mind on other things." walking over to his couch he flopped over the armrest to lay acrossed the length of it. he pointed to the love seat that was acrossed from him. "have a seat, take a load off." he looked up at the ceiling as he continued to speak. "so what shall we talk about?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 10:05 PM

"Sounds like you need a stronger pull towards another muse" Erik suggested adding "What are you supposed to be drawing?" he asked looking at the pictures and sat down "I'll put them in something once I find something, maybe I can leave them here for now until I get something so they don't get messed up" Erik thought for a moment about things to talk about, then he had an idea as he sat indian style on the couch. Erik was still looking at the pictures until he set them to the side "I don't think I can help you with the change of muse, I'd probably only make your current one stronger. If you want to see something, I can show you why Grims like to be Grims mostly" it defiantly wasn't because they collected and passed on souls.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 10:11 PM

"the problem is the muse that keeps drawing me to you is really close to the muse needed for the story. its about a vampire that meets death on the road one night and tricks him, things happen with Death coming and trying to find the vampire but cant because of what he had done. if you want to read what I have so far its over there in the basket." he pointed to a small end table next to his artist desk. on top of it sat one of those in/out trays filled almost brimming with paper. "if my muse did not keep going to you and.." he bit his tongue before talking about his handsome body. "well if it would stop and stick with the story I could have it done before you to take my soul." looking over at Erik, Albert tucked his arms under his head. "so what is it that makes you like being you so much?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 11:03 PM

Erik shook his head "I don't read things people just wrote out, I'll wait till it's published" he did respect things in that way at the very least when it would come down to it. Erik wondered if he meant to say 'and' or if it was just an unfinished sentence or something. Erik raised an eyebrow "What do you mean, 'makes me like being me so much'?" Erik wasn't sure what Al had meant by that but shrugged answering the best way he could "I don't know, I'm usually just myself, I was different when I first started, but I didn't want to turn out like the insane Grim that couldn't control himself. If it wasn't for being able to do magic, I probably would be less like myself" he loved magic and it gave meaning to being a reaper, otherwise it would be boring or useless. "What about you?"

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 11:15 PM

"well with our bargain I am not sure if the book will ever be published but if you want you can wait." a part of him really wanted Eriks opinions on the story but he knew that if he said that he would not read it then he would not. sighing he felt sad that he was not going to finish it now it seemed. a part of him kept saying that he was ahead of where he needed to be and he would have it done but another part kept telling him that if he stopped now he would never pick it back up in time. As Erik talked about doing magic a look of surprise and joy filled his face. "I had not realized you as a grim could do magic, is it just a simple gift of magic or the full talent?" frowning he thought about the question before answering. "I was picked by my sire because of my art ability and he was sad when I did not show signs of the other talents he has. I am guessing that it was that lack that lead him to cutting me lose sooner then most of his children. I really did not mind one way or the other." biting his lower lip he wounded how much he should say about Warren before Erik met him. "as for the blood sucking each night, not my favorite hobby but it can be turned to a good use. I do like that I have had the chance to advance my art as far as it is."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 11:26 PM

"Every Grim has their own unique abilities, I had my magic since before I became a Grim, but I didn't realize it in time. As far as how much, I'm not sure, I don't use it as often as I did when I first became a Grim" now he barely used it unless to do a few minor things to distract himself or others depending on the situation. He wouldn't admit to it, but he would always protect the children since they were the key to the future. Erik thought for a moment then asked "Want to see some magic?" he figured the vampire had seen more than anyone else especially being what he was.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-14-2014, 11:35 PM

"so you were born with magic but did not know? if what I know of magic holds true with you as well then your not a full talent. from what I have been told a full talent starts having their magic brake out when they hit puberty, if no teacher is found they have things happening around them that will end up with them killing themselves or being declared mad." when he had been with Warren they had found a man that was a full talent who had been driven from his home village for being mad. all his neighbors thought that his madness was catching when the kids started telling story's of what they had seen around him. Warren had done the only thing he could think to do for the man, he had drained him dry of his life. Albert remembered the look on Warrens face as he stood back from the husk of the man. it was one of pity and anger, Albert had thrown himself at Warrens feet to beg him not to kill the full village. shaking his head of the memory's he looked back at Erik. "sure I would love to see some magic."

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 12:12 AM

"In order to gain my magical ability, at least by what the one who took me in as my Grim teacher, she said that those who need to access their magical abilities sometimes have to die before they can have them revealed" Erik answered as he wondered what the other was thinking about, but shrugged it off as he closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened his eyes they appeared more sliver than blue this time and his hair was slightly moving as if there was wind in the room. "Let's see...I think I know what to show you" he stood up walking over to Al taking his hand in his own pulling him up "Don't let go, don't need you getting lost, it would take forever to find you" he would look for him to, but it's best not to, considering if they let go, the vampire or any other species could die or get trapped elsewhere.

He smiled a little bit as the entire room faded away into an underwater ocean with live fish and the water would even feel cold on their skin. It would also make them wet afterwards, but at least they could breath underwater, not like they needed to breath underwater. A vampire didn't need air and a Grim had been in worse situations to be used to it. Erik was acting like a child now, he loved showing off his magic, and having someone to reveal it to rather than just keep it to himself. "What do you think?" He asked using actual words and not thoughts. A shark swam by them acting as if they weren't there, it was a great white shark, they were known to never miss a kill.

Lunna Dea

Old 02-15-2014, 12:33 AM

"I know that there are some vampires that gain magic after they die but they never are as good as the full talent humans." the change in Eriks eyes seemed to intrigue Albert as he watched his hair move. I had not realized that there could be a breeze thought here like that he thought as Erik stood up and walked towards him. the thought that he would get to touch Erik again so soon sent his heart racing which was a feat for his heart did not beat. reaching out he moved to meet Erik in the middle his fingers tingling sending barely seen shivers down his back. "I would hold on to you for as long as you let me." his voice was breathy as he moved his hands to hold Erik's arm to stop the touch being as strong as it was. he did not know how long they would be holding onto each other and he wanted to make this last. he could still feel Deaths Fire through the fabric but not as strong as he could when they made skin to skin contact.

he breathed out slowly as the appeared in the water, the beauty of it one he never thought he would see. there was no way one could survive the trip from the shore to the deeps when you traveled by night. it was just to risky for him to try and then he could have gotten stuck there during the day. which would have meant he would have waken to fish trying to eat him. and usually he was hungry after waking and he hated the tasted of fish blood. "this is wonders, I had seen pictures but never could get a sub to take me down after night. I have always wanted to see under the sea." moving to one side he watched the Great White swim by. "how could you have known?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 12:47 AM

Erik heard him speak about being held as long as Erik allowed him to and that made his face brighten with a red tint. He didn't know what to say to that as he tried to keep himself from getting excited otherwise his body would radiate more electricity from his magic build up over the centuries. Erik shook his head "I didn't know, I just love coming down here, underneath the ocean waters, away from the outside world above us right now, it is...well this is more beautiful, untouched, and...what's the right word..." Erik was trying to figure out the word to use for a scenery as such.

"Extravagant sounds close enough to me" Erik suddenly felt the urge to lay his head against the side of the vampire, which he did, and it wasn't nothing to do with being tired. He just liked to go with however he was feeling in order to rid himself of those emotions. Though when he did that, he wanted to be closer to him, and he wasn't one to usually always hold back. He could feel the magic running through his body, his veins, his blood as his heart picked up a beat. Looking up at the vampire watching the shark swim by he noticed how...no, no, wait.

He turned away, why was he thinking like that, sure there were signs, but, no actual proof if the other wanted him like that. His face surely red now, but he couldn't help by going with his instincts hoping he wouldn't be wrong. Turning the vampire a bit towards his by his arm enough for him to float up in the water a little and kiss Al on the lips with his eyes closed then pulled away looking the other way. 'oops' he thought to himself "Sorry...sorry, sorry" he apologized for doing something sooo "That was stupid of me, sorry"