Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2010, 01:44 AM

This takes place in the small town of Smallville, Kansas, years after the meteor shower that devasted the town. The kids from back then are now in high school and they are developing friendships and relationships. Clark Kent is just now discovering his abilities.

The title says it all. This is a roleplay for fans of the show smallville. I will be accepting new characters, but first I need the main characters.

Clark Kent

Lana Lang

Chloe Sullivan

Lex Luthor

Pete Ross

All the other not so important characters anyone can include in their posts.

PLEASE PM ME ALL PROFILES, EVEN FOR MAIN CHARACTERS!!!
RULES
1. I AM GOD
2. NO KILLING UNLESS I SAY IT IS OKAY, EVEN IF IT NOT ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS
3. CURSING IS ALLOWED, BUT PLEASE KEEP IT LIMITED
4. ROMANCE IS ENCOURAGED BUT PLEASE KEEP IT PG-13.
5. NO GOD-MODDING
6. I WILL ACCEPT ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS ONLY WHEN ALL OTHER MAIN CHARACTERS ARE TAKEN, OR I WILL TAKE THE ROLES OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS IF NO ONE ELSE IS INTERESTED.

IF YOU CANNOT ABIDE BY MY RULES I WILL YOU GIVE YOU ONE WARNING, AFTER THAT YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE ROLEPLAY

PLEASE HAVE FUN!!!

----------

Quote:
Username: Kiley Zelda Trinity
Name: Lex Luther

Info: Son of illustrious business man Lionel Luther, Lex is known for being a bit of a play boy. To keep from further "Embarrassing" him, Lex was sent to run the Luther plant in Smallville.

----------

Quote:
Username: Trinity Bella

Name: Lana Lang

Bio: Lana is the sweet "girl next door", who is always demanding the truth and thus believing whatever lies are told to her. She is currently dating Whitney Fordman, but secretly has a crush on both Clark and Lex. She is torn between three guys and doesn't know who to choose.

Last edited by BellyButton; 10-05-2010 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: Added quote tags around spoons/bios

Kiley Zelda Trinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2010, 03:52 AM

(Should I go ahead and post?)

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2010, 03:53 AM

(ummmm lets wait for a day or two. I'll let you know when it's ok to post :-) hoping to get some more interest. let ur friends on here know, they might be interested)

Kiley Zelda Trinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2010, 03:56 AM

(Kay. By the way, I wouldn't exactly call Lana 'gullible'...she's just extremely Trusting and tends to focus on people's good side. Just my opinion.)

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-03-2010, 01:53 PM

k i edited it lolz thanks you sis

Kiley Zelda Trinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2010, 12:25 AM

The computer screen glared brightly, causing his eyes to become very tired. Sighing and rubbing his eyes, Lex closed the laptop and shook his head. Life these days...god, why did everything have to be so hard.

"Lex!" He rolled his eyes. Great, this is just what he needed...an exploratory visit from his father.

The door to his study flew up and Lionel Luther strolled in, sporting his usual scowl. Stopping just short of Lex's desk, he flung the Daily Planet onto the surface and glared at him. "Care to explain this?"

"Why, hello dad. It's nice to see you to." Lex responded, pushing away from his desk. Crossing the room, he grabbed a bottle of liqueur off a nearby cabinet and poured himself a glass. "So, what is it I've done this time...other than being a complete disgrace to the Luther name, that is."

Lionel scoffed. "Don't play innocent, Lex." He picked the paper up off the desk and shoved it in Lex's face. "It seems you and your little 'playmate' made it onto the cover of the Daily Planet."

Lex chuckled. "Oh come on dad. It was just a little harmless fun."

Lionel shook his head. "This is far from harmless Lex. Once again, I am forced to clean up after you."

Lex's jaw tightened. "Well, don't strain yourself, dad. I'd hate to think of me being your son as a burden."

"Lex, do not start me with."

"This meeting is over." Lex stated, returning to his desk. "I trust you can find your own way out?"

Lionel glared at Lex for a brief second before turning and storming out of the office, slamming the door hard behind him.

Sighing in relief, Lex leaned his head back and merely resigned himself to staring up at the ceiling.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2010, 12:43 AM

Riiiiiinnnngggg Riiiiinnngg Lana put down her book as her cell phone rang. She looked at the caller id. It was her boyfriend, Whitney.

"Hey Babe. Watcha doing?" Whitney's smooth voice answered.

"I was just reading." Lana answered, wondering why he was calling her so late.

"Of course you were." Whitney laughed as Lana sat down on her bed, curling her feet underneath her legs. She brushed her long dark hair back behind her shoulders, "Anyway, I was just calling to get the homework assignment for History." Lana rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you write it down?"

"Aw, come on babe. You know how I am." Lana sighed as she gave Whitney the homework assignment.

"Thanks babe. Love ya. See ya at school tomorrow." Whitney hangs up, leaving Lana wondering why she was with him at all. Sure, at first he had been sweet and caring. He had even given her a really pretty necklace.

Lana fondled the green pendant hanging from her neck.

But to be honest, she really didn't know why she had agreed to go out with him, and ever since whitney had given her this necklace, the guy she knew had a crush on her, Clark Kent, had stayed away from her, barely getting within a couple of feet without looking like he was gonna pass out.

Lana shrugged as she removes the green pendant, sitting it on her dresser.

She stood, moving toward her window. She sighed, looking in the direction that she knew Lex Luthors mansion lay.

To tell the truth, Lana had a crush on not only Clark Kent, but also Lex Luthor.

She had since the day they met.

She shrugged yet again, as she moved toward her bed. She decided she'd best be getting to bed. Lana clicked off the light and settled into bed, hoping to get some sleep.

'Maybe I'll talk to Clark tomorrow, since her never talks to me anymore.'

*Lana's necklace*

Last edited by Trinity Bella; 09-13-2010 at 02:43 AM.. Reason: hope that's better :-)

Kiley Zelda Trinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2010, 01:40 AM

(I hate to be a stickler but, unless Lana is living in the Luther guest house, there's NO WAY she could see his window from her house...if she's still living across from Clark Kent. Sorry, don't mean to be a bother but I just thought I'd point that out.)

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2010, 02:19 AM

(come on sis you need to post :-/ pleeeeeaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!)

Kiley Zelda Trinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2010, 03:26 AM

(I'm almost positive that I did post!)
Oh, never mind. SORRY!!
I'm gonna post right now!

----------

The next day, Lex decided to drive into town. It's not something he did very often but anything to get away from the mansion for a little while. If he was lucky, perhaps Clark or Lana would be at the Talon. God knows he needed something to get his mind off his father.

Walking out to his garage, he selected the porche for today. Opening the silver door, he climbed in and briefly studied the all leather interior. Granted, it'd be a gift from his father, but he didn't care. It was still his favorite car of all.

Smiling to himself, he started the car and drove out of the yard. Once it town, he climbed out of the car again and, ignoring the stares and murmurs from other people, walked into the store he co-owned with high-school student Lana Lang.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2010, 02:51 AM

The following morning Lana got up, and seeing as it was saturday, she decided to check in at the Talon. That was her after-school job and weekend.

She co-owned the store with Lex and she hoped he might see him today. She put on a blue shirt followed with a lighter blue jean jacket. Knowing that it was fashion no-no, she paired it with a pair of blue jeans.

Typically she tried not to mix more than one item of blue jean at a time, but today she decided to anyway. The pants were a bit darker anyway with faded spots on the frot. She put on her favorite pair of brown boots, ran a brush through her long dark brown hair, grabbed her book bag and headed out the door.

It was a pretty day and she was in no hurry, so Lana decided to walk. She hesitated as she passed the road that led to Clark's house, but decided to keep walking.

Lana walked in and immediately grinned, seeing Lex there.
"Hey Lex."

*Lana's Outfit*

Last edited by Trinity Bella; 09-14-2010 at 11:09 PM..

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-14-2010, 11:13 PM

Name: Clark Kent
Username: Trinity Bella

Info: Son of farmer Jonathan Kent and his wife Martha Kent. He was found in a field in a spaceship after the meteor shower that shook the small town. Though not their biological son, Jonathan and Martha adopted Clark. He is just starting to discover his powers such as super-speed, supersonic hearing, and the ability to see through walls. He has a huge crush on Lana Lang. Him and Lex Luthor are also friends after Clark saved Lex's life, although Lex questions how.

Kiley Zelda Trinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-15-2010, 07:45 PM

Lex smirked at Lana. "Hey, Lana. You're in early." He leaned against the counter and sighed. "Why does the work week have to be so long?"

Every day there was something else happening. Yesterday, he'd had to fire one hundred workers because his Father had cut back on the people working at the factory...which pissed him off.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-16-2010, 03:19 AM

Lana giggled.
"I woke up early and thought I'd pop in early to just check in on things." Lana glanced around, tucking her dark hair behind her ear. "But it looks like you've got everything under control." She leaned against the counter, mimicking Lex. 'He is so cute. I wish I could tell him how I really feel. . . '

Clark sits across the diner, unnoticed by Clark and Lana. His browns knitted with frustration and looking longingly at Lana. 'Lex is so lucky. . . I can't even get close to her. Clark sighs then gets up and walks out the diner in a hurry, deciding to head back to the farm.
"Mom! Dad!" After no reponse from his parents, he decides to help himself to some food in the fridge. He decided on a ham and turkey sandwhich. He sits at the tabel, still pondering what Lana and Lex were talking about.

Kiley Zelda Trinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-16-2010, 03:42 AM

Lex nodded, turning at the sound of the Talon door opening and then closing. He just barely caught a glimpse of Clark's typical red/blue attire as he left the Talon. "Was...that Clark?" Lex asked curiously, turning to Lana. "I don't recall seeing him in here before." Then again, his mind had been somewhat preoccupied. Sighing, he straightened himself. "Well, back to work." He waved at Lana before leaving the Talon. At least he'd gotten a short break.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-17-2010, 01:25 AM

Lana looked in the direction of the door.
"I don't know. I didn't pay any attention if he was hear or not." Lana for some reason felt really guilty. 'I should've paid more attention. I know he really likes me. I wonder if he was jealous over me talking to Lex.'

Clark decided to take a run through his back yard, and the surrounding area. 'It's usually pretty deserted out there.' He took off, slowly gaining speed. Before Clark relizes it, he's running at a superfast speed. Astonished, Clark stops.
"Woah. What was that?" He said to himself, then decided to try it again. 'This could be really fun.'

Kiley Zelda Trinity
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-18-2010, 06:08 PM

Lex soon found himself headed in the opposite direction of his factory. He didn't know where he was going but he had this overwhelming urge to just get away. God...why was life was hard? Immediately, his thoughts turned to Lana and how different she was. She didn't throw herself at him; she treated him like a normal person instead of a Luther.

"Too bad she's so young." Lex said aloud, sighing.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-27-2010, 11:14 PM

Lana wandered around town for awhile before heading back toward her house. She decided that she might as well stop in to see clark.
'I wonder if he's home.'
"Hello? ClarK?" Lana walks into the barn, calling out Clarks name, knowing he spent most of his time in the barn. When she didn't find Clark, she decided to sit and wait for him. She was sure he wouldn't mind.

She turns around after a few minutes and sees Clark.
"Hey Clark. I just though I'd come by and say hey. . . " As Lana approaches Clark, he pales, and looks out of breath. He does a quick breath check. 'Do I stink or something?'
"You don't have to be nervous around me Clark. We've next door to each other for years. . . " Clark doesn't say anything, but as she gets closer, he keeps backing away. "Clark. . What is your problem? I come by to see you and you act like you don't even want me here. Well, if you're gonna act that way, fine, I'll just leave. Maybe Lex would like to talk to me since you wont!!" Lana turns and storms out. 'Ugh. Why does he act like that. I just wanna talk to him.' Before she realizes it she is standing in front of Lex's door. She rings the bell, hoping he's home.

Clark finally decided to head back home after his fun. He was having fun with is new found powers, but still was a little confused about them. 'I should talk to my parents when I get home. Maybe they'll know what's going on. Clark heads to the house, grabbing a bottle of water, then heads out to the barn to kill some time. Upon entering the barn, he sees Lana waiting on him. He starts. She says hey and moves towards him, and just like everytime she get close to him, he is overcome by an excruitiating pain. He longs to talk to her like he used to . . . but ever since whitney had given her that necklace he hadn't been able to get close to her. She gets angry at him when he has to keep backing away from her so he won't pass out. Finally she storms out and he can breathe again. 'God. . . I wish I could, but I just can't get close enough to tell her how I really feel.

(I'm starting school soon, so I probably won't post as often)

Last edited by Trinity Bella; 09-29-2010 at 01:42 AM..