Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-19-2010, 08:30 PM

Dlerys nodded and leaned back in her chair. "Mmh... Interesting." she said with a slight shrug.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2010, 09:08 PM

"What's interesting?" Tali asked, curiousity showing in her bright amethyst eyes. She was rather glad that Delrya didn't react negatively to the news of her fear. It would have only made her day worse if her new friend had made fun of her for it.

Dino_RAWR
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-19-2010, 09:12 PM

Delrya shrugged and stood. "I'm going to go eat and get some sleep..." she said and gave a slight nod in fare well and than went out of the room, going to get her salad, taking it to her room, eating it than getting ready to sleep.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2010, 01:26 AM

Tali had one of the doctor's place it in her lap, then dismissed them to the dining hall. Even when they left, one would stay to help her out. She started talking to her egg, trying to relieve some boredom. While she was talking, she felt an itch at the back of her head. She couldn't scratch it in her present condition, so just ignored it and continued talking to her egg, unaware that the itch wasn't physical, or that it came with a feeling similar to what she felt when Jai'kar had entered her head.

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Paramores1Fan

Old 08-28-2010, 06:33 AM

(oh crapola! I missed a lot. never got my email alert. XD
Idek where to come in. SOmeone help me?)

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 08-29-2010, 07:26 PM

((Okay, well Akira is new, and hasn't made contact with any character yet. Delrya got called up to hear Tali's diagnosis, where she learned that Tali's nerves were asleep and were having trouble waking up. Then she got a salad and went to sleep. Hope it helped and welcome back!:)))

Paramores1Fan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Paramores1Fan

Old 08-30-2010, 10:04 PM

(Uhh.... That didn't really help, but thanks anyways. I won't be on except mondays and tuesdays and maybe some on the weekends because I don't have internet.)

Calaily went to her room, laid her egg on the end of the bed, and fell asleep.

(lol)

Orial
Lover of Bionicle and Transforme...
Send a message via AIM to Orial

Old 09-25-2010, 04:41 AM

Sinila yawned and looked around as she came to rise with the sun. her and her dragon had been traveling for some time, seeking other Dragon riders and teachers to become better warriors for truth.

~good morning, sleepy head,~ came Adurna Vindr's voice in the young water elf's mind.

"Good morning Adurna, How is it looking to get to where the others are this morning?" she asked packing up her things and taking out some dried fish and bread for her morning meal.

~Good, we should be able to make it to town before nightfall even with a headwind. I've already had my breakfast, there were several large gar in the lake nearby.~ The dragon smiled and fluffed her feathers and scales getting the lake water off.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 10-10-2010, 03:35 AM

((I'm going to attempt to jumpstart the thread with this next post, though it may fail terribly. :)))

Tali awoke to a sharp pain in her leg, specifically under her knee. This would usually have been a bad thing, but, since she hadn't felt anything but her toes and fingers for the past several hours, it was quite the opposite. This did not, however, mean that she didn't cry out, which brought the doctor's aide running in, asking, "What is it milady?" in a panicked fashion.
"Nothing," she mumbled before asking, "Hey, have you seen Calaily?"
"Yes, do you want to talk to her?"
"Yeah, could you go see if she'd be willing to come and chat?"
"Certainly, milady," he said with a bow before dashing out of the room. He quickly came across the door that he'd seen her go in and knocked firmly, calling, "Lady Calaily? Lady Tali wishes to speak to you."

((PS. Have any of you read the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson, or the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan?))