Fiona_Watergate
Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse...

Old 10-10-2010, 03:51 AM

Last edited by Fiona_Watergate; 10-10-2010 at 04:09 AM..

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 10-10-2010, 10:14 PM

..:: About the Game ::..

Quote:
Fallout 3 takes place in the year 2277, 36 years after the setting of Fallout 2 and 200 years after the nuclear apocalypse that devastated the game's world in a future where international conflicts culminated in a Sino-American war in the second half of the 21st century. The game places the player in the role of an inhabitant of Vault 101, a survival shelter the size of a village, designed to protect a small number of humans from the nuclear fallout. When the player character's father disappears under mysterious circumstances, the player is forced to escape from the Vault and journey into the ruins of Washington D.C. to track him down. Along the way the player is assisted by a number of human survivors and must battle a myriad of enemies that inhabit the area now known as the "Capital Wasteland". The game has an attribute and combat system typical of an action strategy game but also incorporates elements of first-person shooter and survival horror games.

[IMGRIGHT]http://killerotakurobots.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/thumbs-up.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
..:: About the Roleplay ::..
Much like the game you finally awaken after being dropped into an unknown location. As you wander around a bit, you begin to find out you're not alone. But there are some things out there that would love to have you for dinner. So it's high tide to stock up on the latest and greatest gear - AKA loot!

The whole goal is to survive and unlock the mysterious of the planet. Now you can pick one life style or another - that of the baddie who has bad karma or that of the goody who has positive karma. You get to pick your own fate and, as you could assume, can change yourself at any point. Good luck, and keep your eyes alert for the monsters that long for you.

Last edited by Wavi; 10-18-2010 at 08:28 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-10-2010, 10:18 PM

[IMGLEFT]http://www.neophobic.ro/art_img/adeline/21042009211917/fallout-3.jpg[/IMGLEFT]The Rules of the Game

ღ Apply to all Menewsha rules.
ღ PG-13 rating, please.
ღ A profile needs to be PMed to Wavikz for approval.
ღ Title your PM "I wanna Nuka-Cola!"
ღ > I lied, title it "Please stand by"
ღ Literacy is a must.
ღ You must post at least two decent sized paragraphs.
ღ One liners are NOT accepted under any circumstances.
ღ No god-modding. Ever.
ღ Flaming is not allowed.
ღ Purposely hurting over Mene users is just downright cruel. Don't do it.
ღ Let us know when you're going to be MIA.
ღ We reserve the right to drop kick you from the roleplay for NOT obeying these rules.
ღ Inactive users will be warned twice. Third warning and I remove your character (unless otherwise discussed).
ღ We can change these rules whenever we want! Deal with it! XP

Last edited by Wavi; 10-10-2010 at 10:41 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-16-2010, 11:17 PM

[IMGRIGHT]http://www.historicaviation.com/Image.po?pn=0066187&size=large[/IMGRIGHT]The Profile

HTML Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="5"]◤[COLOR="White"]_______________________________________[/COLOR]◥
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][IMG]Image of Character[/IMG]
[URL="Link to another (or same) image of your character"][COLOR="Color of your choice"][SIZE="5"]Character Name[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT="Book Antiqua"]
gender, sexuality
•••••
write out age
write out height
write out weight
write out eye color
write out hair color

•••••[JUSTIFY][CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Personality/history

Something interesting about the character[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER][/JUSTIFY]
[SIZE="3"]•[COLOR="Color of your choice"]Username[/COLOR]•[/SIZE]
[/FONT]
[SIZE="5"]◣[COLOR="White"]_______________________________________[/COLOR]◢[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Wavi

Old 10-16-2010, 11:19 PM

The Accepted Characters

Lilith Katherine Fyrestorm

female, straight
•••••
twenty one years young
standing about five feet seven
just a little under one-hundred forty
brilliant baby blues
wild, bright red locks to love

•••••
Tends to play the role of the bitchy cheerleader, Lilith is really just a fragile broken girl deep down. She adores anything history related and really enjoys working out. Most men would say she has that standoffish feel to her, but the girls all know it's just her huge ego getting in her way. She's intelligent, kind-hearted, but a bit rough. All in all, she's a force not to piss off.

She absolutely hates flying. She would rather walk or drive the long way around something than fly over it.

Wavikz

Quote:

Dorian Hackett

Male, Straight
•••••
Seventeen
Six foot one
One hundred and fifty
Light brown
Auburn

•••••
Dorian is a serious guy. He has a sense of humor, but he can be cynical more so. He is loyal to friends and will defend them to the end. Dorian was raised by a farmer who wasn't really any good at the farming you'd think. The guy would make plants and would experiment on them, but the man was a genius. He left to get something to eat, but didn’t find anything edible.

On his way back, something didn't look right to him. The animals were going berserk and so were the people who out in the road. Dorian's impulse told him to run and he obeyed without a second thought. He had gotten away from the people, but he wasn't as fortunate with the animals that gave chase. He was almost bitten by an infected dog and he thought that his time was finished. Dorian remembered that he had a gun as protection from his "father" and he opened fire on the creatures, killing them with agony. Dorian ran back to his home and began to pick up all the ammo he had and put them in his bag when he couldn't find any sign of the farmer. On his way out, he found a dead body in the bathroom and knew who it was immediately. Taking the keys to the man's car, he drove off, hoping to find other survivors.

He always listens to Tomorrow Comes Today and is skilled in martial arts and street fighting.

•Cassidy Lebeau•

Last edited by Wavi; 10-18-2010 at 08:34 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-16-2010, 11:22 PM

The Reserved I

Wavi

Old 10-16-2010, 11:22 PM

The Reserved II

Wavi

Old 10-20-2010, 03:24 AM

[IMGRIGHT]http://i34.tinypic.com/14ng4zc.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Her name was Lilith K. Fyrestorm and she was still in a bit of a daze as her glassy eyes blinked at the horrific sight before her. It was not what she wanted to see. If she had it her way, she would have died. Being dead would mean she would have been free of the nightmare called life. Now, being one of a few survivors, she would have no choice but to fight for her life.

"Curse you human nature!" She screamed up at the red moon that was now dipping behind an ominous black cloud. Looking at her soiled red hands, Lilith shot another panicked look at the fading moon. So, she thought to herself, if dead flashes before my eyes I will naturally do everything I can do live. Exhaling, she frowned at her body's sheer will to live. "Damn love of life...."

Wandering down the winding path before her that was littered with debris, dying flames, and, of course, bloating human corpses. Taking what she called "baby steps" around the rotting flesh that smelled like the most foul thing ever, Lilith began her descent down the hill and to the blazing fire that razed the town below. She assumed that most humans would be drawn to the warmth it would radiate, but she also knew they, the monsters, would be on the prowl then too. Tonight was going to be... one hell of a first night. If she lived, it would be a miracle.

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-22-2010, 12:21 PM

A car rolled across the road of the decease, slicing through the murky fog that covered the area. Dorian Hackett, an adamant seventeen year old survivor of a major ordeal, cruised around the city. His hope of finding other survivors was dwindling at a slow rate. Slime, along with a crimson liquid, was splashed against the windshield of the vehicle, but it didn’t obscure its driver’s vision. Believing that the lights would attract the attention of the unwanted diners, Dorian kept his headlights off.

“This is the place for the night. I can’t take another moment of this,” he mumbled to himself. The loneliness of traveling the open road appeared to be taking its toll on the young man, but he knew that he would continue in search of others. Pulling the car over to a nearby corner, he turned off the car’s engine and closed his eyes, wanting to get a little rest before he restarted his cycle. Things weren’t looking too good for Dorian, insanity was just another isolated incident away if he could find someone to interact with.

Wavi

Old 10-23-2010, 05:58 PM

Lilith approached a road that seemed to stretch for miles. Looking down it, she smiled lightly. It seemed as though a fresh layer of dust had recently been kicked up. Gulping, she bent down to examine the tracks. They appeared to be driving in the direction she wished to travel. With a smile on her face, she cautiously began her travel toward the vehicle that she believed belonged to a human survivor.

[[Sorry it's short. I wasn't really sure what to post. :\]]

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 10-26-2010, 01:08 PM

As Dorian slept, tiny snores escaped his lips while his surroundings appeared quiet. Faint footfalls slid across the ground, their owners moving in the direction of the vehicle. Drawl moans echoed through the dead of the night as they began to edge closer to the car and its unsuspecting driver. The undead finally reached the car. They shook and rattled it, wanting the get their meal from inside.

Dorian woke up after feeling his transportation being shaken. “Damn, I thought I would have had a little bit more time before they realized I was here. Hey! Get the hell off of my car, you leg-draggers,” he yelled harshly. Turning the key in the ignition, the car roared to life and Dorian floored the pedal after putting the gear shift in reverse. The young man mowed over the creatures as he went back the way he came, but stopped short when he noticed a girl in his rear view mirror. She looked normal and that would have been enough for him if he didn’t know better. Examining her as best as he could, Dorian could see that the young woman was a survivor and he honked the horn once to tell her to hurry.

[[It's fine, I didn't know that I didn't give you enough to work with :/]]