\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-27-2010, 11:44 PM

((waits for a post from bat people... XD
I'm out of ideas other wise....))

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 03-28-2010, 08:30 PM

((Just got back from florida as well. I have no idea what to post though))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-29-2010, 08:32 PM

"Oh. There goes lunch..." The lead bat-thing said as the two humans and one alien entered the doorway. "Well, looks like it's back to the outskirts today." It flew off, its fellows following.

A young woman, early to mid twenties came running in the direction of the doorway, followed by...something.

She saw the door open and three figures step in. "Get out of here!" Alice shouted. "If you value your lives, get out! These things'll eat anything as long as it's living meat!"

((Here's a profile for the poor gril who just showed up:

Username: TaiyoTsuki
Name: Alice Westman
Race: Human
Height: 5'
Weight: 130 lbs
Strenths: One hell of a kick, can drive like a maniac, loves taking things apart.
Weaknesses: Drives like a maniac, almost always in trouble with the cops, doesn't have a high school diploma.
Personality: Alice is bubbly, sarcastic, and hyperactive. She doesn't have a high school diploma and is almost always in trouble with the police, but she's (thankfully) clean and sober with a good heart. She loves taking things apart and sometimes flaunts her intelligence despite the fact that she never graduated high school.
Other: Loves spicy food and reading.
Identifying Features: None, other than a butterfly tattoo on her cheek.
With the Doctor (Y/N)? Just for this arc.
))

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2010, 12:10 PM

The Doctor looked around for the screaming woman. Once he noticed her, he asked, "Well, are they inside or outside?"
He was a little confused as to why this girl was telling them to get out. He looked around for anything that would alarm her so much as well.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-30-2010, 08:39 PM

Alice bumped right into the Doctor. "It's inside you idiot!" She snapped. "Why else would I be running to the friggin' door?! Get out and close that thing behind you!"

As she said this, a clicking noise sounded in the distance, accompanied with another scream--a second woman--and a sickening crunch closely followed by the sounds of raw flesh being torn apart and eaten. "Oh goddess," Alice muttered. "We're @#$%ed."

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2010, 03:01 PM

The Doctor made sure the others got out before he looked back to where the noise was coming from. then he stepped out and sealed the door shut using his screw driver. The timelord turned to the new girl looking her over. "Hello," he said holding his hand out to shake her's. "I'm the Doctor." he gave a smile that seemed almost like nothing had just happened.

Daeman35

Old 03-31-2010, 09:11 PM

Rose and Martha both looked at the woman as she ran up. They hurried outside though the doctor had asked an idiotic question. Rose looked at the girl. "What's in there that killed that other girl?" She asked. Martha on the other hand was not so curious. "Who cares what it was. It was going to eat us." Rose wasnt very happy about the outburst but was now even more curious. "You think we could go have a look?" She asked the doctor.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-02-2010, 07:21 PM

Alice blinked. There was something seriously wrong with this guy. "Uh, I'm Alice Westman. Er, the doctor of what...?"

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-04-2010, 02:36 AM

"Just the Doctor," he said with a smile then turned to the two girls that are with him.
"I would love to know what it is too, Rose, but i think it'd be best if we stay out of there..." He pointed out and walked up next to her. "We'll get another chance," he said, loud enough for only Rose and Martha to hear him. the smile slipped off his face and into his words.

Daeman35

Old 04-04-2010, 11:53 PM

"Just the doctor" The two girls had said in unison with him. It was rather funny how they all responded with the same thing at the same time. Rose looked at him and knew what he meant when he spoke about going in some other time. "So what happened here" She asked the girl. Marha just rolled her eyes at the fact that they would be finding out some other time what the thing in there was.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-05-2010, 06:59 PM

((Here's what Alice looks like: ))

Alice shrugged. "I've not idea," she said. "Me and my friends Ricky and Brit found this abandoned place--" she knocked on the door "--and decided to figure out what was going on inside, 'cause we kept on hearing noises. Turns out we shouldn't have gone in there to begin with..."

Daeman35

Old 04-05-2010, 08:54 PM

"What happened? Where are you two friends?" Martha asked in curiousity and trying to get proof to say that they really shouldnt look inside. More the curiousity part though.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-05-2010, 09:09 PM

"They got eaten. At least, I think they did." Alice said. "Ricky got killed first, but when we saw him afterward he didn't look all that human anymore. We spotted his head and shoulders, but there was nothing below that..."

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-06-2010, 02:45 AM

the Doctor listened to the girl, thinking. His brain searched for a possible answer. "Tell me, Alice, did you see this creature? perhaps just a glimps?" he asked.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-07-2010, 11:44 PM

Alice looked at him. "Well, considering how I looked it right in the face--I think it was the face--before I ran off with the shit scared outof me." She answered. "It looked like a cross between a man and an overcrown tarantula." She grimaced at the thought. "Well, more tarantula than human..."

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-08-2010, 02:12 PM

"hmmm...." The doctor walked away thinking. He doesn't recall ever seeing a creature like this. it was completely new to him. But wait.... i'm the doctor! how can i not know about a form of life? He turned around to look at the three girls, stroking his chin.
"Alice, do you know anything else about these creatures?" he finally asked.

Daeman35

Old 04-09-2010, 01:04 AM

Rose looked at the doctor curious as to why he was asking about these creatures. Why he was asking if she knew anything else about them? Did he not know what they were? That was strange for the doctor not to know something. Hes the doctor. He has to know what it is. "Was it big or small?" She asked trying to help out.

Martha hated spiders and now they were talking about one that looked even remotely human. This was just weirding her out now. She loved the doctor but it seemed even he was too curious to find out what this creature was to realize the danger. "Alright im in.... So it was hairy and had a sort of human shape huh?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-11-2010, 08:41 PM

"Uh, kinda. It looked like a human running around on eight legs, covered in hair, and with pincers." Alice replied. "As I was running I lost Brit and ran into a room filled with these cocoon-like things hanging from the ceiling. I ripped one open and there was a dead guy inside. And his intestines were hanging out of his mouth."

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-12-2010, 04:48 AM

The Doctor thought some more. about 5 minutes later, he opened his mouth as if he knew what it was but instead said, "But.... they've been dead for centuries." and once again got a confused and curious look on his face.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-12-2010, 09:20 PM

Alice frowned. "What's been dead for centuries?" She asked. What was going on didn't sound good...

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-14-2010, 12:34 AM

"The Racnoss," the doctor said looking at the girls, forgetting that they don't have the same brain as he does. once seeing their confused faces he turned completely toward them. "The Racnoss are spiders that appear to be part human. Quit nasty beings really."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 04-14-2010, 10:14 PM

"Never heard of 'em." Alice said. She turned to Rose and Martha. "Is he always like this?"

Daeman35

Old 04-16-2010, 03:26 AM

Martha and Rose laughed a little as the doctor started to speak like he was from another dimension again. When the girl asked the question they answered in unison. "Yes. Always" They looked at eachother and laughed a little more. "No really hes always like this. Doctor... How did these Racnos get here?" Martha asked after looking at the girls face to see that she probably thought they were crazy.

((Sorry i havent posted...))

TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2010, 02:47 PM

The Doctor looked at his two companions. "That's a good question. Seeing that they've been killed off centuries ago, I have no idea how they would have gotten here," the doctor walked around them in a circle. "Unless.... But that would be rediculas. They're not smart enough for that...." He stopped, looking at the house they had just ran out of.

Daeman35

Old 04-16-2010, 03:01 PM

"Oh come on.. Dont care to share do you?" Rose asked getting impatient and really wanting to know the answer to how the Racnos could have gotten there. It was hard to believe that a group of spider humans could survive extinction.

Martha was curious as well. "Yes do tell. This is interesting."