Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 06-03-2010, 01:26 AM

Aiden's hands grabbed for Shuilon'g arm. "That rushing you still doesn't work?" he asked, trying to get a laugh. "And that I need to be careful when meditating, and I should block and dodge more."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 01:30 AM

"Good." She smiles and lets her student go. "That's enough for today. Now don't start messing with plants when you get home."

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 01:34 AM

"Alright," he said, stretching his muscles a bit and grabbing his bag. "Good night!" He practically flounces out of the building, heading home to find something in his fridge to eat before going to bed.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 01:41 AM

"See you again next week!" Shuilong smiles and waves him off.

Monty prowls the streets of New York trying to find something to eat. He sees a young man leaving a dojo. "Mmmh. Irish food," he mumbles under his breath. He follows the young man to his appartment making sure he doesn't notice.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 01:47 AM

Aiden wrestled the key into the lock of the front door to the building, muttering about the landlady needing to replace it still. He finally got it open, slipping inside and shutting the heavy thing behind him. He started humming as he danced to his rooms, then looked around the kitchen for something to eat. he found something, thn sat in the chair next to his window to eat. I wonder... He reached out to touch the ivy growing outside, but paused, remembering what Shuilong had said.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 01:51 AM

Monty walked over and stood outside the young mans window watching at the boy ate plain leftover noodles from the fridge.

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 01:55 AM

Aiden sat watching the leaves flutter in the wind, then decided that it couldn't be that bad. He touched the stem of a leaf, pushing what he thought was a little bit of energy into it, just to se what would happen. The vine seemed to explode into growth, turning over itself and carpeting the rest of that wall of the building, along with the sidewalk. "Shite," Aiden said, jumping back from the window and dropping his noodles. "I could swear that wasn't much!"

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 02:06 AM

"What the bloody hell?!" Monty looks up at what was going to be potential food, "Oi! You undo this mess here! I've got bodyguards to avoid!"

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 02:11 AM

Aiden shoved his head out the window, pushing aside vines to see down. "Sorry!" he called, then paused when he saw who had shouted. Wow, he's... Right! How do I undo this? "Give me a bit, I've never done this before!" he duckd back inside picking up the phone and dialing Shuilong's number. "Please pick up, please? I need help!"

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 02:17 AM

When the young man ducks his head back inside the appartment, Monty smiles at the reaction to seeing him.

Shuilong rolls over and picks up the phone on the first ring. She had almost fallen asleep. She holds the reciever to her ear, "What is wrong, guailo? I was almost asleep."

Drakina

Old 06-03-2010, 02:20 AM

"Um, how do I un-grow things?" he asked, deciding to just say it. He didn't care if 'un-growing' wasn't a word, it was now, damnit! "I accidentally got someone stuck..."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-03-2010, 02:25 AM

Shuilong sighs, "Why is it that you guailo nevah listen to you teachah?" She pauses, taking a breath, "I be there soon." she hangs up.

Drakina

Old 06-15-2010, 04:29 PM

Aiden was about to try to answer Shuilong's question when the phone went dead in his hand. He put it back on it's receiver, running back to the window and hanging out of it. "Help will be here in a little bit, my teacher's coming to walk me through reversing this." A sudden thought struck him. "You said you had bodyguards to avoid?"

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-15-2010, 11:50 PM

"Only my own. They follow me everywhere, and I finally got away for some me time. Are you sure you can't reverse this sooner?" Monty looks up and down the street.

Drakina

Old 06-16-2010, 12:05 AM

"At this point, I'd probably make it worse. Don't worry, Shuilong-sensei is really quick about things like this," Aiden said, still hanging out of his window. He tried not to think about how wonderful the man below him was, but instead on who he might be, and why he felt weird against his skin, even without touching.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 12:33 AM

Monty watches the young man and arranges himself in a more seductive pose while still appearing to be relaxed. "I am Monty by the way. What's your name?"

Shuilong drives herself to the apartment, finding a spot to park around the corner, knowing she can't park in front of the apartment. She walks around the corner and upon seeing the vampire rushes up and does a flying kick to his head.

Monty senses the kick just in time to block it and looks down at the small chinese woman adjacent to him. "Wh--"

Shuilong punches him in the ribs.

Drakina

Old 06-16-2010, 12:36 AM

"I'm-" Aiden started, but suddenly saw his teacher attack the person he had accidentally caught. "Sensei! What are you doing? I'm the one who caused the mess, not him! He hasn't done anything!" he hollered out the window, leaning further out of it, looking like he was apt to fall at any moment.

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 12:45 AM

Monty's head whips around upon being hit. He slowly swivels around to face her, his amber eyes smoldering.

Shuilong looks up to her student and calls, "Good, grasshopper. You catch vampire." She turns back to Monty and takes a stance to strike again.

Drakina

Old 06-16-2010, 12:47 AM

Aiden blinked, clinging to the windowsill. "He's a vamp? I hadn't known that. Cool," he said, leaning down a touch further. "He hasn't tried to catch me with his gaze or anything."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 12:54 AM

"You should really catch him when he falls, because he will you know." Monty looks toward Aiden. "What was your name again?"

"Vampires are NOT cool." Shuilong hears Monty's warning and spins around running to to below his window as he tips over and out the window.

Drakina

Old 06-16-2010, 12:57 AM

Aiden was about to answer Monty when he finally lost his balance, tipping out of the window. He panicked, grabbing hold of what he could. The vines answered his touch, growing further and wrapping around him to catch him. He was quite suddenly suspended by the stubborn vines about halfway down the building from his window, almost cradled. "Um..."

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 01:03 AM

Shuilong is suddenly entangled in the vines Aiden called to his aid. "You let me out now, grasshopper!"

Monty watches with some satisfaction as the little woman is caught in the same snare. "Now you can concentrate on teaching him how to undo this!"

"Can't you just break free," Shuilong asks exasperatedly.

"Well, yeah, but I didn' wont to break other people's things."

Drakina

Old 06-16-2010, 01:10 AM

Aiden looked down at the two. "I have no idea how to undo this..." He shifted position, sitting up a bit more, and the vines shifted with him. "Help?"

Bikari
*^_^*

Old 06-16-2010, 01:15 AM

"Encourage them to be as they were, but be forceful about it."

"You'd best hurry. I think my body guards are close."

Drakina

Old 06-16-2010, 01:21 AM

Aiden nodded, first gently asking the vines to lower him. They did,and he held on to the leaves, pushing the image of them as they were earlier that night. They fought it, not wanting to give up the new growth. He frowned, pushing harder. The vines slowly lost ground, unwinding from around the two people, creeping back to the wall they had started at.