kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 04-22-2010, 12:39 AM

Kilyo got out of the math classroom as soon as she could. She looked at her schedule and smirked again. She headed the girls locker room. She had gotten her lock already and an assigned locker for the class. She wasn't prepared for gym class, thankfully. She put her bag and her jean jacket in the locker, leaving her with a black Sturgis tank top, her leather pants and leather riding boots. She took off her only leather bracelet, grabbed her black hairtye and locked the locker. She put the hairtye on her wrist and went into the gym. Seeing that the other kids were on the bleachers she went close to them but leaned on the edge instead of going close to where the rest were sitting.

Last edited by kionaredhawk; 04-22-2010 at 12:41 AM..

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-22-2010, 12:40 AM

Carson felt jealousy overpower him. 'Wanna play that game?' He sat by Katie and put an arm around her. "5:00...Gym...fun huh?" he said sarchastically. He looked at Katie and smiled. He kissed her and looked at Drake. "Hey babe, miss me?" he asked.
---------------------------
Cierra was a shy girl, it was easy to see. She smiled and rolled her eyes at her brother as she watched him. "Oh goodness, Carson." she said, more to herself than others. She sighed and drew on the bleacher with her finger.

Last edited by ii_lovebug; 04-22-2010 at 12:46 AM..

kionaredhawk

Old 04-22-2010, 12:41 AM

Kilyo watched the interaction and simply rolled her eyes. Freaking drama.

Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 04-22-2010, 12:51 AM

Quinn ignored Carson as he started to compete with Drake. It was obnoxious, even. He wanted to move, so he picked his bag up. That's when he saw her. The new girl in town, he guess. Slowly, he got up, smiling at Cierra and waving lightheartedly at her before heading down to the bottom where she was. "Hey.. New here?" He tried to smile, but his heart almost stopped. She was really attractive. Usually, he only checked out the guys, but this girl, like Katie, had something about her that drew him in.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 04-22-2010, 12:53 AM

Katie blushed and stood up."Stop it guys.."She said in a serious tone.She hated guys doing this,it was just plain obnoxious.She walked down to the bottom of the bleachers and sat quietly,waiting for the gym teacher to come back.She looked over at Quinn with a small smile.He was attractive,but she was concerned about him..he looked sick and kinda shaky.
Drake grimaced."Leave her alone Jack ass."He said gruffly.

The gym teacher walked out."Class,i'll be back in a few minutes.Then we can start gym!"He said quickly and walked out.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-22-2010 at 12:56 AM..

kionaredhawk

Old 04-22-2010, 12:57 AM

Kilyo wanted to scowl but she kept her face neutral. "Yup." Was all she said. She didn't even look at him because the teacher just then started talking. Thats when the scowl appeared. He left and she wanted to leave too, go for a ride. She sighed.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-22-2010, 01:02 AM

Carson buried his face in his hands. 'That was reeeally dumb...' he thought. He looked at Drake and just shook his head. "I'm leaving before I get into more trouble." he said. He went down to a different part of the bleachers and sat by himself to think about how to apologize to Katie.

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-22-2010, 01:02 AM

Quinn bit his lip, almost giving up. Obviously, she didn't have any interest in school or people or anything. He was about the get up when subconsciously, he sat down. "I'm Quinn, by the way.." That's when he looked back slightly, seeing Katie in the middle of the two boys. Then Carson got up and she still looked unhappy at the moment, and he felt the need to take her away from them, but he didn't know how. Looking back at the new girl, he waited for some kind of weird and snarky reply, similar to the one he got last time. If there wasn't any real response this time, he would just give up on her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-22-2010, 01:06 AM

Katie laid back on the bleachers quietly,thinking to herself.She just barely was past half a day of highschool and there was already drama.

kionaredhawk

Old 04-22-2010, 01:09 AM

"Kilyo (Ky-leeoh). Ya know, if your that concerned, you should just talk to her." Even if she wasn't looking directly at him, she never missed a whole lot.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-22-2010, 01:09 AM

Eve walked into the gym wearing the normal shorts, shirt and some tennis shoes. She waved at the people by the bleachers, sad to say though all her clothes had paint on them, she was unfortunately always the one that was left out of every loop. It was just a curse of her's, well that was how she thought of it, she blended in with the wall so she was never noticed. She didn't really have any friends, she sat on the gym floor and started to streatch out her limbs. She watched what every one was doing, reading thier lips, she was half-deaf so she didn't really hear anything, she only knew what people were saying when she was looking at them. She continued to streatch out her muscles, she looked towards the gym teacher when he had come in and was saying something she didn't quit catch and then he left.

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-22-2010, 01:17 AM

Quinn blinked, aware that she caught him looking back at Katie. Katie had been his crush for over a year, but he knew he wouldn't have her. "Nice to meet you, Kilyo. And no, it's her business, not mine.. I have no place. We don't even talk.." He sighed, looking at the rugged girl that he was finally having a conversation with. She was different than other people. She wasn't difficult to talk to, even though she was barely a talkative person. He watched as Eve entered the gym, stretching. She was always the most quiet girl, but she was really pretty anyway. He looked down, rubbing his sore arm. Under the sleeve, there was burn marks and injection shot places everywhere. Checking his phone, he counted a little longer until the class would be over and he could take his next hit.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-22-2010, 01:20 AM

Carson sighed and walked up to Katie. "I know I'm probably the last person you would want to talk to right now but...can we talk?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his head. He had a hopeful tone in his voice. He knew he screwed up and he needed to fix it as soon as possible.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-22-2010, 01:23 AM

"You don't have to apologize Carson,it's fine."She said and took his hand.
She knew she really needed to talk to Quinn later.
((gotta go > . <))

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-22-2010, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikira_Uchiha View Post
"You realize I have to eff you up now right?" He said with a smirk crossing his arms, "So what you playing?" He asked looking at her.
Blair looked at him, "I am playing nothing, the ontly thing I am doing is talking to you and playing mario cart." she said and still was playing and some how was managing to stay in first while she talked to him.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-22-2010, 01:29 AM

Carson sat down. "But I do. I was being an ass. I really like you and you told me about when Drake cheated on you, I felt bad. Can you just give me a second chance?...Please?" he asked.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 04-22-2010, 01:36 AM

"Sooo if I cover the screen do you think you can still win?" He asked curriously kinda surprised at how well she was doing.

Palmoun

Old 04-22-2010, 01:39 AM

"probably since I have memorized all the courses in teh game." she said as she looked at him and part of her was wondering why he was talking to a outcast like her.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-22-2010, 01:40 AM

Eve stood up, soon she was was well climbing up the nearby rope, she would go and talk to people, but with her hearing problem it was rather hard. Soon she was up at the top and pulling her self up onto the beam it was attached to, she sat ont top of it and looked down at every body. They weren't really doing anthing except for the jocks, she only paticapated in gym because it was the only excersise she got. She glanced at her wrist watch, it was a long while away until she had art class, which sucked for her. She grabbed the rope and started to climb quickly back down, she wished she could do something more interesting but there wasn't much that she could do.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-22-2010, 01:45 AM

"Laaaaame!" He exclaimed looking at her, "You need something funer than that game then…" He said closing her DS looking at her with a smirk. "So what's your name kiddo?"

Palmoun

Old 04-22-2010, 01:48 AM

Blair was surprised, someone actually wanted to know her name. "i am Blair gunner." she said as she looked at him. "and who might you be?" she asked.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 04-22-2010, 01:55 AM

(( dude right as I typed Blair witch the song I was listenig said it AT THE SAME TIME! creepy!))

"Blair? like Blair witch project? Then I now pronounce you Witchy," He asked with a smirk. "And my name? You can just call me whatever you want Witchy…" He said with a grin.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-22-2010, 01:56 AM

Duncan leaned against the wall outside. He thought about just cutting classes for the rest of the day. It was nice outside because there weren't many other students out there. Looking around he noticed a guy playing a guitar. At least he's good good tastes in music.

---------------

Tabitha was busy writing and hadn't paid enough attention to the time. So she ended up being late to gym. Not that she cared since she hated gym. Plus it seemed pointless for her to even be there since she had a bad knee and couldn't really do anything due to her doctor's orders. What a waste of time. She tried to slip in unnoticed after she had went to the locker room and changed.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-22-2010 at 07:31 PM..

kionaredhawk

Old 04-22-2010, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitriblair View Post
Quinn blinked, aware that she caught him looking back at Katie. Katie had been his crush for over a year, but he knew he wouldn't have her. "Nice to meet you, Kilyo. And no, it's her business, not mine.. I have no place. We don't even talk.." He sighed, looking at the rugged girl that he was finally having a conversation with. She was different than other people. She wasn't difficult to talk to, even though she was barely a talkative person. He watched as Eve entered the gym, stretching. She was always the most quiet girl, but she was really pretty anyway. He looked down, rubbing his sore arm. Under the sleeve, there was burn marks and injection shot places everywhere. Checking his phone, he counted a little longer until the class would be over and he could take his next hit.
Kilyo shrugged. "Alright. Was just making an observation." She watched him for a sec. "How long have you been hyped up?" She turned her face back to looking at the far wall of the gym. Fuck, mind your own business Ki. "Never mind."

(Let me know if the language isn't appropiate. She would swear being who she is but if this should be more pg, I can edit.

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-22-2010, 07:04 AM

Always being late for most of anything, Marcus finally made it to gym. Wearing his designer prescription glasses, a bright blue hoodie, athletic fit pink shirt with "You Better Work", and navy blue cargo shorts with knee high boots, Marcus started to change into his gym clothes and walked into the gym while everyone was busy at climbing, running, and everything athletic. Another year, another year, another damn year. Marcus walked up to Quinn and Kilyo. "Hey you guys. How were your vacays?"