x
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to x

Old 03-12-2007, 04:31 PM

I like all sorts of genres. o:

I listen to what I like when I want.
What genre I listen to depends on my mood.

heather_54
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to heather_54 Send a message via Yahoo to heather_54

Old 03-16-2007, 09:19 PM

classic 80's rock like alice cooper, kiss, and ozzy. for life even though i wasnt even alive in that decade i dont care i love it!

Sethirius
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2007, 02:47 PM

Hmm, you know I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite music genre. I mean, I just love music, and my collection is filled with many different genres of music. I also don't believe in being confined to one specific genre.

Though I suppose my rock collection might be the biggest, but it's mostly due to the fact that I relate to a lot of it. >3<;;

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 03-17-2007, 11:09 PM

Hmm I'd have to say that I enjoy a lot of genres really but of course, I still have a favorite would be electronica / techno. :3 I just love those with or without words.

I'd have to say I am to listen to anything, at least once but the few I dislike which is country and gospel stuff. Its odd though to most because I've lived down south most of my life and am friends to plenty who love country but one thing I guess, just never rubbed me right. ^^;;

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 03-18-2007, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethirius
Hmm, you know I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite music genre. I mean, I just love music, and my collection is filled with many different genres of music. I also don't believe in being confined to one specific genre.

Though I suppose my rock collection might be the biggest, but it's mostly due to the fact that I relate to a lot of it. >3<;;

• Well that's what we mean when we say "favorite genre" ;).
    Doesn't mean you have to be completely confined, just whatever you find yourself to be drawn to most regularly, or what you can most easily relate to, etc.

AllAboutTheGreen
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to AllAboutTheGreen

Old 03-18-2007, 02:56 AM

Horrorcore.

If you don't know what it is, I suggest you Google it.

Link
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Link

Old 03-18-2007, 03:15 AM

indie all the way..*blushforbrighteyes*

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 03-18-2007, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutTheGreen
Horrorcore.

If you don't know what it is, I suggest you Google it.

• Sounds like something I don't want to read about :shock:.
    But if you like it XD;;;;.

Starburstnova
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-18-2007, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
indie all the way..*blushforbrighteyes*
-cough-FOLK-cough-

Indie isn't a genre, it's a label. It means on an independant record label. You can have indie pop, indie folk, indie rap, indie metal, indie hardcore, indie rock, indie country, indie electronica, etc. ANY genre can be indie.

Sorry...Gaia's music forum has turned me into a bit of a genre elitist. ^^;

Lachesia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-18-2007, 06:07 AM

I'm pretty eclectic. The genres I don't like are rap, most R&B, and country.

Everything else is pretty good, although I tend to lean towards Alternative, Rock, and electronica. With a little traditional Irish and some new age stuff thrown in there, too.

Brain-Damnage
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:36 AM

Rock n' roll. Unfortunately dying, but still the only thing that really makes me jive.

For the record, my least favorite is hip-hop. Tedious, without substance, and my god...I have yet to find a hip-hop artist who can sing a single song without moaning and grunting through the whole damn thing. Groaning is not a substitute for good music...save it for the bedroom, thank you very much.

Hebenon Vial
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Hebenon Vial Send a message via MSN to Hebenon Vial

Old 10-12-2007, 04:22 AM

I'd have to say I've been liking a lot of Coldwave and Deathrock lately. Mostly Coldwave, though.

Hebenon Vial
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Hebenon Vial Send a message via MSN to Hebenon Vial

Old 10-12-2007, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain-Damnage
Rock n' roll. Unfortunately dying, but still the only thing that really makes me jive.

For the record, my least favorite is hip-hop. Tedious, without substance, and my god...I have yet to find a hip-hop artist who can sing a single song without moaning and grunting through the whole damn thing. Groaning is not a substitute for good music...save it for the bedroom, thank you very much.

http://www.myspace.com/Atmosphere (Listen to God's Bathroom Floor)
http://myspace.com/lupefiasco (Listen to Daydream or Kick Push)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=1391774
(Listen to Sealion)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=4010185

You've only known about Hip Hop shown on MTV and listened to on the radio.
If you actually go into it, real Hip Hop and Rap aren't about grunting and moaning. It's about their lives and about Government and not just about "my niggas and my hoes".
Please research your music first.

.Butter.Scotch.
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to .Butter.Scotch.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:37 AM

Metal, darkwave, alternative. Those are definitely the genres I love! <3.

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-12-2007, 06:08 AM

I love listening to J-Pop. For some reason, I like listening to foreign music more that english music o.o
I like country because it has that homey feel. I'm not a huge fan of rap, I like the beat and all, but some rap seems really disgusting, if you listen to the words. I mean, why do people like music that is made up of all cuss words? What is this community coming into? What is the WORLD COMING INTO??? *cough*

XD
im getting carried awaaay :D

But my favorite singer is American. Her name is Karen Carpenter! I love her voice, it's so deep and pretty. It's too bad that she died because she was bulimic. :(

sandstormv2
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 03:52 PM

My fave music....

well im a big fan of Linkin Park there the best ever.
I dont care if you think thier an emo band you can say what you like but we all intitled
to our own opinion so meh...

I think its classed as nu-metal or summin like that but who cares. its some of the best
music arround

jopwie

Old 10-12-2007, 07:59 PM

EDM. I like goa/psytrance, some forms of techno (like Detroit, but I hate minimal)... anything released by Ninja Tune or MOH records.

Apeiron
Tiger

Old 10-12-2007, 08:36 PM

Uh, just about anything, as long as it has a good beat to it.
I even listen to Jazz and Opera. And I'm 15. I dunno. I just love music. Except Death Metal where you can't understand them and it sounds like an old drivethru "Jack in the Box" speaker where you think they're saying something in Arabian when they're trying to ask you if you want ketchup or mustard because they -deep breath- seem to have the microphone in their throught and they talk about depressing things and basic life. Don't like that one. =]
But I seem to like just about anything else.

aonith
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-12-2007, 10:31 PM

Actually, I can't say that I really have a favorite genre either. There are many genres that I like, for example reggae, SKA, rock, alternative, grudge, punk rock, goth, rapcore and many more taht I can't remember at the moment... -_____-"

starrybaka
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 10:35 PM

My favorite genres include rock, alternative, J-pop, J-rock, dance, and a little bit of pop and hip-hop.

Senbonzakura
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-13-2007, 07:35 PM

Metal, Screamo, Punk, Alternative. Yelling is just great...

Fetus Cakes
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Fetus Cakes Send a message via MSN to Fetus Cakes Send a message via Yahoo to Fetus Cakes

Old 10-14-2007, 05:05 AM

Currently, I really like J-Rock and Rockabilly.

Lady_Solange
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lady_Solange Send a message via MSN to Lady_Solange

Old 10-14-2007, 06:28 AM

I'd say my favorite genre by far is rock. Overall, I listen to everything, in any language. As long as I like the beat and it's fast, then I usually like it. :)

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 10-14-2007, 02:12 PM

• i would have to say;
    electronica, rap and jrock,
    for right now :] <33

JuliaV
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 04:51 PM

Hmm.. my favourites would have to be pop, latin, rap, rock, and electronica.