Speaks88

Old 10-11-2009, 04:30 AM

lets c where 2 start........ummmm i luv 2 draw prob 1 of tha things i do best, i luv writing but dont tell ne1 i havent told them im writing stories oops forget that last part lol, (i luv anime hint:stories im writin not tha fightin anime though) but i do like them, oh yea i like sports and pritty quick when i wanna b "dont blink", an ohyea im on this really cool site called menewsha.com but u prob new that, an last but not least ill own any1 at any game if given time p.s. dont mess wit me on halo or brawl well i guess that it.......O my names SPEAKS dont forget it seriously i luv my nickname especially when tha girls i know call me SpeaksDaddi just make me feel so good:XD

p.s. im lil bit of a flirt;)

Last edited by Speaks88; 10-11-2009 at 04:33 AM..

Thaliea

Old 10-11-2009, 04:37 AM

Hi! I'm Thaliea, I also really like drawing and writing. lol, Unfortunately i'm too ashamed of my writing to admit that it exists most of the time. Do you have a Deviantart? I love video games. But I don't like Halo because I suck at it and it makes me bitter, lol.

Lady of the Snow Prince

Old 10-11-2009, 05:06 AM

I shall beat you at Halo anyday :cool: Not because I'm any good at it, just because I am super competitive, lol :lol: I'm more of a Final Fantasy chick. They are the gods of video games, and anyone who denies this truth is not worthy to bask in the heavenly light of their occupied t.v. screen :XD

....Did I get a little carried away in that description? Or was my love for the FF serious too subtle? :lol:

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 10-11-2009, 05:17 AM

@Lady of the Snow Prince: i know exactly what you mean about the FF games... and you definitely didn't get carried away there :P FF is all that is awesome!

@Speaks88: what kind of sports do you like? do you use sports in your stories?