NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2011, 12:16 AM

"Ronald don't you think we should go looking for Harry? I mean he hasn't been back since last night and ten to one I'm betting he's with the weasel" her lip curled at the thought, of the blond greasy haired evil boy. She could think of many words to describe him and none of them were good. It was still hard for her to wrap her mind around the fact that Draco and Harry were going out. How could he not mention that to them, how could he like that stupid greasy haired evil weasel. She hadn't realized this but her brow had furrowed and a look of disgust was quite clear on her face.
Currently she and Ron were hanging out in the Gryffindor common room, in the chairs closest to the fireplace there weren't as many people in the common room as there normally were.

"Well we have each other right? Long as we have that we can face all the people who don't like our relationship and trust me Harry there are going to be people who are set against us. They won't like it and they won't be afraid of letting us know" Draco knew this to be true and it made him unconsciously tighten his arms around Harry almost as if he were afraid of losing him. Which in his mind was a possibility

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 07-11-2011, 12:46 AM

" I know that Draco. I know, but I'm not going anywhere, until you don't want me." Harry told him. " I can deal with public pressure. " He said. It was true, no one would keep him away from Draco. " What about you?" He asked.

Ron sighed," Uh Hermione, remember we call him the ferret, he calls me the Weasel" Ron said. It was weird hearing Hermione use the name Malfoy would use to insult Ron. " Hermione, just let them alone. When is the last time you've seen Harry this happy? With ever thing he deals with he deserve some happiness" Ron said.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2011, 12:53 AM

"Weasel and Ferret are nearly the same thing Ron" she nearly growled at him, angry at being corrected when she was trying to vent. "Yes Harry deserves happiness but going out with Malfoy? I mean really he can do so much better then him. Like Ginny or Cho were better. You know Ron why don't we try to set them up" she mussed thoughtfully a plan already forming

"I guess your right about that Harry, but what if your friends don't like our relationship, I know you say Weasley doesn't care, but what if he did would that change anything?" Draco's cheek rested on the top of Harry's head. He knew that the next while wouldn't be easy for them and Harry needed to be prepared.

Rei Ann

Old 07-11-2011, 01:15 AM

Ron sighed, he really hated that Hermione was really against this. Sure he didn't like Malfoy, but still Harry was happy. " No Hermione. He wasn't happy with Cho, it just remind him of of Cedric, and he doesn't like Ginny that way. Hermione he doesn't like girls, he's gay, and he likes Malfoy. I'm not going to try and set him up with anyone, he'll get very angry if we try to get involved" Ron said.

" Even if Ron changes his mind, I don't care. No one is going to chase me away from you, Draco. No one" Ron said.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-13-2011, 08:06 AM

"Well maybe Cho just wasn't right for him or something. But there are plenty of other girls.... or guys if he really wants one out there, that he can choose one. But why Draco doesn't he remember all the horrible things that ferret did to us? Did to Hagrid and all the people we care about? I just don't get it" Hermine said with an angry sigh pushing a lock of her hair out of her face. How could Harry like him?

"Harry are you sure you want to go against your friends because of me? Am I really worth all of that?" Draco asked surprised by the vehemence in Harry's voice. It gave him a warm feeling to think Harry cared about him enough to stick with him despite the crap they were going to get over it. I hope he's ready for this "Thanks Harry" Draco said tilting Harry's chin up and kissing him lightly more in thanks then anything else

Rei Ann

Old 07-13-2011, 06:46 PM

" Hermione he has his own reasons, and he did choose someone. I don't know, but Harry likes him and he's happy. Before you want to go change or take that away from him, you should talk to him" Ron said.

" Yes Draco, your worth it. I don't care what anyone says, I want to be with you and that's all that matters to me." He said. Harry smiled at Draco, he would handle anything to be with the one he loved. He smiled, at the kiss. He placed another kiss on Draco's lips.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-13-2011, 07:16 PM

Hermione let the matter drop, clearly Ron didn't share the same feelings she did. But the matter was far from over, at least in her opinion Malfoy was horribly wrong for Harry and she was determined to make him see that. No doubt he would get mad at her but she could deal with that, it wouldn't be the first time after all. A glint in her eye showed a growing plan "Fine Ron whatever, I'm going to the library" she said suddenly. Jumping up from her seat before Ron could answer Hermione hurried out of the common room and to the place she was most comfortable, the library.

Draco ran a finger along Harry's cheek lightly flashing a soft smile at him, Harry's proclamation made him so happy. Harry would stay with him no matter what other people threw at them. "That's all that matters to me as well Harry" he agreed kissing Harry again lightly almost feeling as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He had been worried, no that wasn't the right word, he was downright scared Harry would leave him if his friends made to big of a fuss about them

Rei Ann

Old 07-13-2011, 07:37 PM

Ron glanced at Hermione. That expression of hers worried him. Hopefully, what ever she was running off to plan wouldn't be too bad. He'd warn Harry, when he eventually would reappear. He did know Harry owed him a lot for this.

Harry beamed at him." Well now that we have talked about that, what should we do now?" Harry asked, giving Draco another kiss. He pushed back a loose strand of Draco's hair behind his ear. " Your beautiful, you know that?" He said.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-13-2011, 07:45 PM

"Oh I'm no longer the ferret?" he teased Harry a light blushing touching his pale cheeks beautiful him? Girls were beautiful but guys? Were guys considered beautiful? Well if any guy was it would be Harry. His shocking green eyes drew Draco they were beautiful. "Well if anyone is beautiful here it's you" he said directing the attention back to Harry running his hand along Harry's back lightly. Just wanting to touch him, be near him

How do I stop this? Maybe find him someone else? But who else would Harry like? Has he even shown interest in anyone besides Cho, I mean maybe Ginny I could give her a chance taking a detour Hermione went in search of Ginny instead intending to discuss a plan with her

Rei Ann

Old 07-13-2011, 08:08 PM

" You are far from a ferret" He said with a bit of a purr in his voice. Harry blushed and shook his head. He wasn't beautiful, no not him, but Draco was. With his enchanting sliver/gray eyes, that just always drew Harry in. Even when they use to fight he couldn't help but marvel at how wonderful the other's eyes were. Then Draco's hair, it was beautiful, it always seem to shine, whether under sunlight or the moon light. Everything about Draco to hair was just so enchanting. Harry shivered slightly to the touch to his back. " Your the beautiful one, you enchant me do you know that?" He said with a smile.

[[Do I need to be Ginny?]]

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-13-2011, 08:16 PM

(Not at all unless you want to be I can play both characters if need be)

Draco shook his head, Harry was wrong about that, Harry was the enchanting one everything about him, but especially his eyes someone could lose themselves in Harry's eyes. Was it any wonder girls were drawn to him? Aside from being the boy who lived and the chosen one he was handsome to boot, and smart, and powerful. Draco suddenly marveled at how lucky he was. This wonderful guy liked him! Wanted to be with him! Draco's hand made a soothing trail up and down Harry's back leaning down to feather a light kiss against Harry's lips. "No more then you enchant me Harry"

Rei Ann

Old 07-13-2011, 09:12 PM

Harry moved closer to Draco, the touches to his back where making his body, feel like an fluttery. He pressed closer for more of a kiss. Harry smiled at his Draco. He felt that his life would be so empty without him. Sure they had only had a short while together, but he had never felt this strongly about anyone else before.

Ginny was currently outside in the courtyard, flirting with Dean her current boyfriend. He was a great distraction for her, to forget about Harry. Well at least for the time being.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-14-2011, 08:49 AM

"Ginny" Hermione called out breathlessly hurrying up to the pretty red head, basically her idea was to get Harry and Ginny together, Ginny should be alright with the idea, after all she had always liked Harry wouldn't she jump at the chance to go out with Harry? "Ginny I'm sure you heard what's going on with Harry right" Hermione panted ignoring Dean her attention focused on Ginny.

Draco smiled down at Harry feeling him move closer lips looking so inviting leaning down he locked lips with Harry his arms holding Harry close pressed against him. He had never felt this way before, it was odd considering it was Harry the guy Voldemort hated more then even Dumbledore. The guy his parents hated, who he himself was supposed to hate, but even then he never could. He had never hated Harry just disliked him, and now well now he never wanted to be away from Harry.

Rei Ann

Old 07-14-2011, 04:02 PM

Ginny heard someone call her name, she turned towards Hermione. " Hey Hermione" She said. She blinked, and wanted to roll her eyes,who hadn't heard. " Yeah, I've heard" Ginny told her.

Harry smiled, and returned the kiss. His arms wrapped around Draco's neck. Who would have thought, this kind of relationship would have sparked between them. It really was a good thing that he had stalked Draco, if he had listen to his friends, they wouldn't be together. They eventually ended the kiss when they both needed air. " you are such an amazing kisser" He said.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2011, 02:56 AM

"Well if your like me you don't really care for it much... Ginny do you still like Harry?" she asked in a low voice Dean had thankfully wandered over to Sean and was talking about something or another and neither girl was paying much attention to what they were saying.

"Well I've had practice" he teased pressing another little kiss to his lips. Who would have thought anything like this could happen with the two of them? Not him that's for sure or anyone else for that matter, it showed with their comments and outright shock at the new found relationship. Smiling down at Harry he kissed him again "we should get going soon Harry"

Rei Ann

Old 07-17-2011, 05:43 PM

Ginny blushed brightly, her face was almost as red as her hair. She nodded, " Yeah, I don't like it much, but there is nothing we can do about it" Ginny said. Or at least she thought there was nothing they could do about it.

" Oh really then you should teach me everything you know" He said with a purr. He pressed closer for a few more kisses. He pouted when Draco said they should go soon. He didn't want to, sure it was selfish, and he had other things he should do, but he still couldn't help it. He pouted," Well if we have to"