KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 01:40 AM

"Strawberry flavoring. And what's wrong with your face?" Zim asked seeing Dib's weird smile. "Your disturbing me. Stop looking at me like that." Zim said taking a few steps away. Everything Dib did recently made Zim feel uncomfortable in one way or another. And Dib's smile just weirded him out.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 01:57 AM

Dib looked dazed at Zim daydreaming before hearing him. He stoped smiling not wishing to anger Zim. He looked at the man at the counter and ordered two staberry icecreams and sitting at the nearest table. He handed Zim his ice-cream and then, smiling evilly licked Zim's lips makeingbZim taste the strawberry on them. He giggled. He knew it would make Zim squirm, but hoped not enough to make Zim leave.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 02:01 AM

(Zim pulled a lazer blaster from his pack and shot Dib finally having enough of his weird human ways. LO :D)

Zim froze and his eye twitched. "Dib, if you keep doing things like that I might just have to cut you open." Zim said taking his ice-cream and taking a bite. "Don't ever lick me again Dib-stink or i'll cut your tongue off." Zim threatened. The threat being empty because when Zim finally did take over the world he would make Dib his personal slave and force him to watch his beloved world burn.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 02:08 AM

Dib giggled very pleased by Zim's reaction. He was becoming slightly turned on by Zim's threats and his tone. He cocked an eyebrow grinning. "Will you now" he said to Zim's threat. He licked Zim's lips again making sure to take his sweet time. He pulled back smiling smugly. He laughed so hard he was turning pink from lack if breath. He winked at Zim. He wanted him right now. Too bad they were in public.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-18-2011, 02:18 AM

(Just saying if your gonna want to do anything over pg-13 then we have to move to PM's. ^^)

Zim pushed Dib out of his seat and grabbed his ice cream. "That's sick Dib." Zim said. He could feel his face heat up again and hoped no one noticed. He kicked the door open to the ice cream shop and walked down the side walk. 'Dib is being way to human-lovey' he thought eating his ice cream as he walked.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-18-2011, 02:23 AM

(hey can we take it to the Oma after this.. It might get a little dirty);)
Dib followed Zim hoping he would go home. He couldent take this anymore. His emotions were out of control. He wanted Zim. He didn't know why he only knew that he did. He ran up to Zim "Hey,can we go to your house I want to talk to you in private" Dib whispered in Zim's ear.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 01:37 AM

Intermission to PM