Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-23-2013, 01:57 AM

Based off of the characters in Threat Level (which I will link to once I get home and away from mobile), and meant for random side stories which spawn from randomness. ;)

Moving here from the OOC thread so we don't get in trouble. ;)

Quote:
I swear Vlad's straight... He's just got this thing for energy...

Silly energy vampire. Stop staring at people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto View Post
XD lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme View Post
Vlad = creepy kitty. Oh mai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya View Post
i instantly pictured vlad with kitty ears and a tail. whelp.

Quote:
He is losing his fearsome image!! Oh no!! What have we done?!?!

//Vlad flattens his ears unhappily and sighs loudly// "The last thing I need is a reason for Reino to like me. Stop that."

Quote:
Haha, it's alright Vlad! I think we're pretty much ruining all our character's images in here xD

Quote:
"So the fact that it's happening to multiple people justifies it?" //tail lashes angrily, and he crosses his arms// "I will be sure to mention as much to Berserker and Cias."

Stop your brooding and hate-talk, Vlad. Be nice for once. How about some catnip?

Vlad: -____-' That won't work.

Me: oh, it won't? //tosses a handful of catnip at, and then backs away as Vlad suddenly gets angry// //laughs as he is suddenly distracted by a reflected light on the far side of the room, his ears perking up//

Mwahahaha you WILL be happy and playful!

Quote:
Cias wouldn't hurt me~ I think... //turns to look at Cias

Cias: Zzzz

Me: ...well then.

Quote:
Discord: -shines a penlight on the floor- Hehehehehe

XD he wants to play with the kitty!

Quote:
Hahaha awww. Cias. I love his laid back demeanor. And Discord! Ah, a lovely piece to the puzzle. //watches as Vlad's ears swivvel to Discord//

//Vlad pounces on the light, then looks increasingly angry ... And leaps upon Discord, knocking the light out of his hands// "Stop it!" //glares at//
Quote:
Discord: Aw, does the kitty need a ball of yarn? -he scratches behind the other's ear-

Lol got to love the crazies.

Quote:
Vlad: I don't want a ball of- *he silences instantly, purring and leaning against his hand slightly* *suddenly loses feral demeanor and releases Discord's collar - he was even about to throttle the other criminal*

Aww. Awwwww. \o/

Quote:
Cias: //yawns and blinks eyes open. then stares// Hmm.. //casually reaches for a camera to snap pictures with//

Quote:
Discord: Such a cute and feisty little kitty -he laughs, before teasing the little kitty tail, and slipping away humming innocently-

owo lol flirting with disaster XD

Quote:
Vlad: *snarls and lashes at his hand, his tail lashing in irritation once again* I'm not cute. Not. Cute. *Vlad fixes his hair and glares at Discord* *Due to the catnip, he suddenly decides that Discord doesn't deserve to walk away peacefully. Ramming into him, he knocks him to the ground and hisses, lashing at* Don't pull my tail.

*notices Cias reaching for camera, and snarls at him as well ... but is too preoccupied with Discord to move*

Quote:
Discord: -chuckles- my my, I didn't know you were so eager to be on top. -He kicks the other's feet out from under him, leaning over for a moment to give a wink then moves away.- If you wanna play rough little kitty, I'm not complaining -laughs, plopping into a chair by Cias-

o.o...he is having WAY to much fun with this.

Quote:
Cias: //shuffles the camera away, deciding not to mention that he had a mini-camera in his lenses anyway// Teasing the aggravated kitty is just gonna make him scratch you... //peers at Discord// ...though I guess you could be into that stuff.

oh. oh dear. Cias darling...don't...

Quote:
*Vlad huffs out a breath, startled at the sudden shirt* *tries to lash at Discord as he leaves, standing and promptly brushing himself off* * his usually pale face is red, and he looks flustered* *without a word, he composes himself..... Then approaches them both* *ears slowly lift in cusiosity.... And then he violently knocks the camera from Cias' hands* *turns attention to Discord and glares, taking a swift pull of his energy to numb him with cold*

*at the same time, he pushes Discord and kicks the chair out from under him* No camera. And none of that alpha stuff. *scowls and grasps his collar*

(('twas written before your post, Aoi. ^__^' could say he just swung at it as Cias was putting it away. Lol))

Quote:
Discord: But what fun is that -leans up biting the kitty Vlad's ear, before placing the tip of a hidden blade against his chest.- If you're so straight and badass....why is the kitty getting so worked up and flustered then hmmm? -smirks-

XAVI!!! XD come to see the craziness?

Quote:
XAVI! Strange things are happening!!!!

Vlad: *hisses and shakes ear away from him, his glare darkening* Because it bothers me. *slams Discord back against the ground, intending on knocking the breath from him* *in his irritation at the male's words, Vlad sinks is fangs into the side of Discord's neck*

He obviously doesn't care about the blade at his chest.

---------- Post added 12-22-2013 at 04:42 PM ----------

Dinner time. ;) Be back soon! Don't leave me in the dust! ;) ;)

Quote:
Discord: -closes his eyes, smirking at the other litterally taking a bite of him- my my coming on quite strong hmm~. -Slides said blade down, until the point poked at his pelvis- careful though little kitty...wouldn't want you getting fixed tonight now would we. -He knocks the other away, not bothered by blood.-
Quote:
Cias: //looks to fallen camera then to the two males on the ground before shrugging to himself// I'll just leave you two to it then. //gets up and drags chair away with him to a different part of the room//
Quote:
Discord: -slips away over to the Cias, lightly wiping away the blood from his neck- Aw don't be like that. -Smirks and plops down next to the other.-

Quote:
Vlad: There's nothing to leave us to. *glares at Cias before looking back to Discord* *sucks in a breath and hisses as the blade slips lower, his face reddening once again* Wouldn't want that, no. *teal gaze softens slightly, and he let's out a nervous purr*

*when Discord moves away, he brushes himself off and shakes his head to clear his ears*

*slowly steps up to the two of them and purrs lightly, flicking his tail against Discord while pressing his head against Cias' shoulder* I'm hungry. *rubs head against Cias' shoulder and flicks Discord's face just for the spite of it*

Last edited by Esmme; 12-23-2013 at 02:49 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2013, 02:02 AM

Kanra creeps into the thread, glancing around for a moment "echo~"

Esmme

Old 12-23-2013, 02:09 AM

Rolling his eyes, Vlad prodded at Discord. "Hush. The silence is nice."

((I'm going to grab the posts from the OOC thread... Unless, of course, you'd like to start another adventure! Ahahahaha))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2013, 02:11 AM

(XD lol does Vlad wanna be a kitty again?)

He chuckles, "silence was ment for breaking little kitty."

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 12-23-2013, 02:16 AM

Cias sighs as he blinks at the two, slipping his fingers underneath his glasses, pushing them to the top of his head to remove his contacts. No need to wear them now... "Are you two going at it again?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2013, 02:20 AM

He pulls Cias over, sliding a hand around his waist "not without you."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-23-2013, 02:31 AM

Contacts were swiftly put away into their case and pocketed before Cias fixed his glasses, squirming just the slightest bit at the other's touch. He swatted at the hand with a twitch of his lips. "I'd rather be left out."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2013, 02:40 AM

He chuckled, "well that's no fun at all."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-23-2013, 02:43 AM

A glower. "Well that's too bad." Ah, there was his friend, sarcasm.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2013, 02:46 AM

He chuckles, gently taking the other's hand to kiss it before slipping away. He hummed to himself, reclining into a seat with a cup of tea.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-23-2013, 02:50 AM

Pink eyes narrowed at the place that was kissed before Cias just let his hand drop. Whatever. he ignored the pink that was dusting his cheeks due to the physical contact and moved to a couch further away from Discord and flopped onto it, tossing an arm over his eyes.

Esmme

Old 12-23-2013, 02:54 AM

Nods in Cias' direction. "And this is why I tend to skip social meetings here."

His ears flatten, and Vlad nudges Cias' shoulder with his head again. "Still hungry."

((well sorry for disappearing. Haha. And i am just continuing whatever shenanigans were in the last thread Bahahaha))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2013, 02:55 AM

He playfully watches, taking a sip of his tea.

Esmme

Old 12-23-2013, 02:55 AM

((Vlad must have appeared at the couch hahaha))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-23-2013, 03:40 AM

"Mmm..." Cias made a noice before moving his arm and sitting up. "Alright...alright...what do you want to eat?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2013, 03:45 AM

He chuckles, "a cook dear Cias?"

Esmme

Old 12-23-2013, 03:46 AM

Vlad perks his ears, eyeing Cias for a few moments before frowning. "Unlike many others, I actually hunger for energy. Emotion, heat, movement... Everything produces power." His gaze drifts to a secured power socket that is covered with an advanced lock. "I feed on power." Vlad slowly smiled. "Or life, but rarely does anyone enjoy that process."

"I am often accurate in assuming that I must take my meals by force."

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-23-2013, 03:48 AM

Cias flopped back down and held out his hand, oh whatever. As long as it didn't kill him it should be fine. "And yes. I'm a cook. What of it?"

Esmme

Old 12-23-2013, 03:56 AM

Blinking, Vlad looked to his hand. Was he serious? Vlad had half been expecting a fight, or at least a sarcastic remark. Slowly taking Cias' wrist, he flipped it so the hand was palm up. "Aren't you surprising," he muttered, eyeing Cias' wrist for a moment.

He took no time in the execution of the feeding. Vlad flattened his ears and sank his teeth into Cias, an immediate chill spreading from the wound.

((0__o He just gave Vlad permission to do something the agency rarely allows him to do. YAY, POWER!))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-23-2013, 04:37 AM

((Cias is seriously a lazy little thing. As long as it doesn't kill him, he'll go along with most things. Pfft. //pets Cias' hair))

Cias twitched when he felt the teeth pierce his skin and turned his head the other way, otherwise remaining quite still. He didn't see what was so surprising. Someone was hungry, and he gave them "food", what was so surprising about it?

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 12-23-2013 at 05:17 AM..

Esmme

Old 12-23-2013, 05:08 AM

The cold spread quickly, settling deep into Cias at a frightening speed. Vlad continued to draw energy from him until the cold began to numb his prey.

It was quick, really. When Vlad pulled away, he fingered the puncture wounds left behind. "That doesn't bother you?" he asked skeptically, ears perking. Licking the mark a few times to clear the remaining blood away, the criminal shifted to allow more space between them.

((aaand sleep time!))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-23-2013, 05:19 AM

Cias waited until Vlad had drawn away to pull his arm back, wrapping it around himself. It was seriously cold now. "Whatever" was his wordy response. He turned his head back and gave Vlad a blank stare. "is it supposed to bother me?"

Esmme

Old 12-23-2013, 05:24 AM

"Yes." Vlad raised an eyebrow, settling back and watching the other male. "Bodily harm tends to cause fear." He shrugged lightly, looking amused. "It's the cold that really puts most people off. Or the method of extracting energy." There were other ways, certainly, but taking the life blood was the most positive amount of energy he could gain. It was more efficient if emotions were heightened. Fear was certainly a good one to get someone's heart racing, thus producing more energy for Vlad to consume.

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. We are far from society's definition of normal."

((no, no really. >__> I was gonna sleep. I am now! xD))

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2013, 05:31 AM

(Suuuure you were/are)

He hummed to himself, gently teasing the tip of a letter opener against his finger.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 12-23-2013, 05:41 AM

((honestly, i should go to sleep too since i have a final at 8, but i'm still attempting to study, haha.))

Cias sat up (with much difficulty since his body wanted to just lie and not move until it had recovered from the drain) and nodded. "Yes, I can understand that. But I just don't care." He leaned back into the couch. "One who doesn't care, can't really feel the fear others can." He ran a hand through his hair, chuckling at Vlad's words. "Mmm, normal. What defines it anyway. I think we're pretty normal in this place."