Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 01:54 AM

i hope y'all have a nice cruise, Rawr♥

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)
Send a message via AIM to Rawrsaurus Send a message via MSN to Rawrsaurus

Old 08-13-2014, 02:03 AM

Sushi~ Oh man, my one friend from high school has a queen's crown I let her borrow like 6 years ago. It's gonna be awkward to ask for it back LOL

Haha actually no one's asked for the pudao so far. Almost all nominations are for v-day items (of course lol), but that makes it rough to choose between them.

hummy~ Thanks! I don't know what to expect, but it sounds awesome.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 08-13-2014, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrsaurus View Post
Sushi~ Lol hey what's up? XD And yeah I know, most people I actually know are old enough that they're loaded too hahaha.

Oh man, lina's offering me a lot of art for v-days, and that sounds awesome. And I'd still have v-days to give out, including the ones that have noms so far.

Seri~ I think I quit here before going to college actually XD But I'm Environmental Geosciences. And in Texas oil companies are pretty big and make a good amount of money, so I might be going into that.

Haha I've never been on one so I'm excited. Mine's going to Cozumel, Belize and Jamaica.
Neat! Can't say that I've ever been to any of those places. I've done Canada, Greece, Turkey, and Scotland. All lovely. Got quite a few more on my list, time and money permitting.

I can also offer art for things. Dunno if you'd like it or not, but you can see a sample of it in Maria's siggy. Might also try watercolor stuff soon, so if you wanna be a guinea pig for free, lemme know.

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-13-2014, 02:12 AM

I don't know a Maria, and don't know how to search people either XD; I'm pretty helpless on here. Even in the PMs people are using abbreviations for common threads, and I'm just like....okay random letters lol.

I've only been to England/Scotland outside of the US until this cruise. Been to a tonnn of states though.

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 02:18 AM

is that why you have two kings and one queen?
someone on gaia lent me their bone dragon helm or whatever and i have it as a note on my profile...
that was like 5+ years ago.... i don't know if the dude's even active anymore...

you could sell all those for a pretty penny but i feel like most users would pay with items and that's the opposite of what you want...
good luck judging people!!! it might be easier if they happened to pop in and you got to talk to them for a bit. :3

---------- Post added 08-12-2014 at 06:33 PM ----------

I think Seridano means Maria-Minamino the pixelist? She's post #5 on page 1!

Last edited by sushi_mew; 08-13-2014 at 02:34 AM..

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-13-2014, 02:52 AM

Ohh yeah, and I don't need gold or anything either haha. I'd just rather give them away or get art. And yeah exactly haha, that's why. I actually have 2 sets

Ohhh okay, hrm I'd need to see other references. That's really cute though XD I just don't know how that'd translate into avatar art

My final exam is tomorrow so I'm gonna be studying the rest of the night

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-13-2014, 02:57 AM

I saw on your profile your from texas that's cool I am too ^.^ oh yeah I was gonna ask you did you have a avi on the old mobamingle site cuz I had a friend there I think of your same name or simular I can't remember exactly what

Oh and about old EIs I really don't own any old ones just the newer stuff well for old I got easter eggys and zombie skin a coffin and (don't do anything foolish) anything else is on my saveing up for list

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 08-13-2014 at 03:32 AM..

Ascuba
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-13-2014, 03:24 AM

Rawr, is it horrible that I don't know what any of this stuff is?
Like at all.
But those icy wings look cool.
And is that a moon that's a harp?
I don't even remember what the items are that I have on. Oh lawd.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-13-2014, 03:35 AM

sushi_mew: awsome head wings ^.^ im saveing up for a pair myself I don't know what color yet though

sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 04:19 AM

@Rawr
you're not low on gold! I remember your goodbye msg was something along the lines of "i have enough to buy a set and then some of all the CIs!

How about you.... Buy art with is exclusively! And people who refer you or bring artists to you get a reward as well? Granted, it wouldn't be the vday items but it could be something that could bring them closer to it!!!

Good luck on your exam~

@Giz
thanks! hummy was nice enough to sell them to me a couple days back :3
I went for the dove ones first bc they tend to be more expensive than the ravens

i had to slowly save up the gold i obtained through my spotty attendance on the site

ED/
I'm actually gonna head off as well; it's nearly 1AM and I have to wake at 6 if I'm to be on time for class tomorrow xx

Last edited by sushi_mew; 08-13-2014 at 04:24 AM..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-13-2014, 04:28 AM

I've seen a few good artists I can send this way im getting my avi drawn from them myself ^.^

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-13-2014, 04:48 AM

My friend's trying to teach me math over skype and it's not too efficient lol.

Xog~ Ohh that's cool, what part of Texas? I'm at College Station for school at A&M. And nah I've never heard of that site. Haha well if you want any old random EIs I can send some over. I just have no idea if any of it is wanted. I feel like some would be worth chunks of gold though.

Ascuba~ Hahaha I'm in a little better off shape, but nothing at all since I left

Sushi~ Mmm I don't think soooo, I only have like 13k right now. Haha I think I'm happy with Lina art. That's already more art than I've gotten ever lol. Night!

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-13-2014, 04:58 AM

Im in the Dallas/Forthworth DFW area ^.^ and I'll gladly except any old EIs I've seen quite a few items on avis I liked and their like oh that's from the this that or another and alot was EI,s I'd never sale um I'd play with um forever or pass it on to a newbie ^.^

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-13-2014, 05:03 AM

Oh, I lived in Dallas my whole life haha. I'm North Dallas by Addison, a couple miles from UTD.

Alrighty, sending over a bundle of random EIs then haha. And a random collectible.

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 08-13-2014, 05:55 AM

Oh my gosh oh my goodie gosh ^.^ thank you thank you Gizzies soo super happy right now I freaking love um soo much a few of those was some of the things I saw on people's avis too your a mind reader im soo full of gigglie happiness right now it's hard to think out my typeing , and none was repeats I owned already woohoo thankyou ^.^

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-13-2014, 06:22 AM

Haha no problem at all! Glad you enjoy them. I seriously have like, so many of them sitting around and I want people to use them.

wish

Old 08-13-2014, 06:48 AM

I thought that said you were graduating high school. I almost died because I would've met you when you were like 9. o_O;

Yay~

---------- Post added 08-12-2014 at 08:53 PM ----------

Oh. I should read ahahahhah... that's what i get for playing the sims..

Last edited by wish; 08-13-2014 at 06:53 AM..

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 08-13-2014, 12:03 PM

Whoops, was referring to Maria-Minamino. She posted in here earlier. Anywho, here's the thing I was referring to.

Last edited by Seridano; 08-13-2014 at 12:45 PM..

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-13-2014, 06:42 PM

wish~ Oh gosh hahaha, nah my first avatar site was like, 9th grade I think. Thanks for the refferal! Though without a specific item suggestion I might have to just give like, whatever lol.

Seridano~ Ohhh that's cute! I think I'm actually good with art now though with Lina offering a lot. Haha you can like, choose any non-super-rare if you'd like though just for offering XD (as you can tell I'm very whatever about this giveaway)

---------- Post added 08-13-2014 at 01:45 PM ----------

Wait, I randomly have 5k more gold than before o.O Whyyy lol I literally don't need gold, whoever gave it to me XD

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 08-13-2014, 08:35 PM

Rawrness! *Pounce* It's Alice! I just made a giveaway thread as well and saw yours and was like, "Ahhhh, THAT'S the thread!" XD I see you are still rocking wings.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 08-13-2014, 08:41 PM

Good to see so many people nomming others :)

GummyBearKisses
RED TEAM ROCKS

Old 08-13-2014, 08:57 PM

Mene has such careing peeps unlike (cough) gaia on there peeps own a ton of stuff I was told I could have some since they was quitting and poof vanish and got notta =( hince why I quit gaia had not one but THREE in the gaia welcome committee zonk me it's just nice to see peeps actually do what they say you are an angel =)

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 08-13-2014, 09:03 PM

Gaia really has a bad reputation, I think, but it's fully earned. I quit there a loooooong time ago.

Rawrsaurus
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-13-2014, 10:00 PM

I have over 15 nominations so far. Not bad for just 2 days ^^

Oh hey Alice! Haha I like how all my Solia friends are stopping in now that I mentioned this place XD None of us have been on here in sooo long

Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 08-13-2014, 10:11 PM

Soooo long. I don't even know what half my stuff is. XD Glad your giveaway is getting noms!