EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 10-28-2008, 01:54 AM

*snuggles Lilim*

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 10-28-2008, 01:55 AM

Yes, I know all about the work issue with s[ending the last 2 months massivley looking for work on a daily basis. It sucks a lot. I do not know what I am going to do right now.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-28-2008, 01:56 AM

Haha. Lili~ *hugs* <333;
I love your cosplaying, its so purdy. :heart:

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to EternalHearts Send a message via Yahoo to EternalHearts

Old 10-28-2008, 01:58 AM

Oh Akasha, I hope you find something really soon.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:00 AM

Two months without Ooo babe I'm so sorry

Thank you Miro are you going to join us?

*Snuggles into Eternal's love*

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 10-28-2008, 02:01 AM

Thanks. I also feel the same.
I got a $100 right now, I need to get 400 more for rent.
SWell techinically 120 but I do not have a way to cash the check for the $20.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 10-28-2008, 02:03 AM

Honestly, I have never used Oracle cards and I have never had a reading from them. I have used Tarot cards though. I do agree that you can get more from Tarot than Oracle. I have heard little you get from them by a friend.

Lilim, Well when you know in your heart when you fully want to get out a little in the world, take the chance, have fun, hang with friends. I am finally getting out in the world a little soon. I am actually making big changes. I live in California but I am deciding that in 2009 I will be moving to New York where my Fiance` is. My parents know all I am planning and they are okay with it. They don't have bad feelings about this so in a way, I know not to worry. They wouldn't let me do what I am planning if they didn't have a good feeling about this.

My parents some how know things. They can know if someone is not a good person or not, know if someone in our family is pregnant and what the child will be (specially with my siblings), and they will know if certain descisions are good or bad, quite odd to me.

@Akasha, Yeah, I am having trouble finding a job. And this one place I keep calling back, I have to keep calling the next day because they haven't found something for me yet... It is getting frustrating when you need money and 9 people living in your house and only 1 is working.

EternalHearts
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 02:05 AM

Bah, it's getting to be past my bedtime...but I'll be in to visit tomorrow.

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 02:08 AM

I have 6 in mine and only one is working.
I am semi doing stuff besides filling out aps. I've done 2 art model shoots with this one guy and that has gotten me $200, 2 things from one company for 40 of a research project and another 100 for an interview with a research project. About 160 of it has gone to food and insurance and bills. I need to earn like another 400.

I need to go by a temp agency.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-28-2008, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilim View Post
Two months without Ooo babe I'm so sorry

Thank you Miro are you going to join us?

*Snuggles into Eternal's love*

You're Welcome. ^^;

Ah, I'll try to join in on talking.
I'm really only on this late,
'cause I have a VGC project to do in Illustrator.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Cassidy Rose Send a message via MSN to Cassidy Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Cassidy Rose

Old 10-28-2008, 02:11 AM

I wish you luck with the temp agency thing. I have been trying but maybe it is just harder for me because I haven't worked yet.
That is pretty cool for some jobs you have done ^^

The only 3 who can't get jobs are my nieces. They are very young. But my dad is the only one working and with him being Diabetic, it worries me.
I mainly just don't want to work in a fast food place. Lol I am just a little picky.

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Catonia

Old 10-28-2008, 02:12 AM

Oooh, Tarot readings. <3 I love tarot, I'm a reader myself. ^^ My favorite deck is the Robin Wood tarot. <3

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 02:14 AM

Yeah, I live in a house with 4 college students and the other 2 are not, me being one of those 2. Tempted just to go back to school and take out a student loan so I can and to be living off of that, but I do not want to do that.

I have worked before and well trying to get a job. I've mostly worked in the food/service industry.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:16 AM

*gives everyone a hug*
Good luck everyone I knoe life is pretty ruff right now T___T

*Smiles at Miro* Aww Thats cool too though

Kinky! Catonia we're using the same cards ♥

Last edited by Lilim; 10-28-2008 at 02:19 AM..

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 02:19 AM

It is and it is sucking. I'm hoping things change after this election.

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:20 AM

I was in college but I dropped my classes this semester to find a job... Just so much going on and my stress and more got to me, so I wasn't wanting to get sick or anything. I plan to go back but sometime after I have money and settled in when I move to New York, where my fiance` lives. It won't be til 2009.

I was the only one in college. My mom just is like a house mom, and then my sister, her younger brother who is about 18 or 19, and then a family friend aren't working so it makes it hard.

Most places want experience to be hired and it is hard when you couldn't ever get one. I was going to try and get a job at Borders Book Store, and they wouldn't give me an app. because I had no experience. I don't know why they wouldn't give someone like that, a chance to learn and work.

The economy is getting bad, making it hard to get a job now adays.

*Huggles Lilim back* Thank you <3

*Gives out cookies and candies to everyone*

Sera
Who Dat Girl
Send a message via MSN to Sera

Old 10-28-2008, 02:20 AM

Lilim, don't worry. It's just me looking for an answer that isn't there.
I recently changed my path in life from that of being a doctor to becoming an designer. I'm still questioning if that is right and if I'm in the right place is all. *shrugs*

M i r o
Comatose

Old 10-28-2008, 02:21 AM

Haha, Lili gives hugs of love! XD;

@ Lili; i guess so.
but the thing is...
we have to find a picture we like,
then we have to take a piece or the whole piece,
and then we have to use text to trace it out.

...so its like a font art thing of the picture we picked out. lol
I'm happy that I'm only doing a small one cause that'd kill me...

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-28-2008, 02:28 AM

What else have you tried, places like McDonalds are Burger King? I keep forgetting to go apply at thos eplaces, butthey higher just about anyone and it is a stable paycheck.

I've applied at anything and everything, constantly checking craigslist to see if anything new has come up and emailing in resumes. It's getting annoying.

Catonia
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Catonia

Old 10-28-2008, 02:33 AM

Quote:
*gives everyone a hug*
Good luck everyone I knoe life is pretty ruff right now T___T

*Smiles at Miro* Aww Thats cool too though

Kinky! Catonia we're using the same cards ♥

Sweet. <3 Do you have a favorite card? =3

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkashaHeartilly View Post
What else have you tried, places like McDonalds are Burger King? I keep forgetting to go apply at thos eplaces, butthey higher just about anyone and it is a stable paycheck.

I've applied at anything and everything, constantly checking craigslist to see if anything new has come up and emailing in resumes. It's getting annoying.
I have applied to many places... just not fast food places.. I may like to eat at someof those places time to time but I rather not feel sick while starting to work there.

I call places that I put apps in at and they are either not hiring, supposively looking over apps, or in a hiring freeze or something. The temp place I am trying to get a job from, I have to keep calling back every day at 5pm, and they still have nothing or supposively haven't gotten a confirmation on a job just yet.. I hate having to keep calling back so much. It has been like this for like 2 weeks now.

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:46 AM

YAY! *Crawls under Cassidy's dress* Hehehe

Well Sera it sounds to me like you already know the answer and don't want to believe it

Miro... Really? That sounds like a lot of work I'd be awake for hours >_< If I had to do that

Catonia I dont really have a card I like but I do like the wands and cup cards the most. What about you?

Cassidy Rose
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:49 AM

Quote:
YAY! *Crawls under Cassidy's dress* Hehehe

Well Sera it sounds to me like you already know the answer and don't want to believe it

Miro... Really? That sounds like a lot of work I'd be awake for hours >_< If I had to do that

Catonia I dont really have a card I like but I do like the wands and cup cards the most. What about you?
*Giggles* Having fun? XD ^^

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 10-28-2008, 02:53 AM

Yep! I love this dresses theres so much room under them *fluffs up the inside of your skirt and makes herself a little bed* ahhh

Sera
Who Dat Girl
Send a message via MSN to Sera

Old 10-28-2008, 02:53 AM

Lilim, I'm not so sure because I'm happier now then I was in the medical route but I still don't know. Problem: my school doesn't offer design classes. ^^

*shrugs* Oh well. We shall see if I get into the program this summer. Anyway...you made me want to get my tarot cards out.