Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 01-26-2008, 07:08 AM

'What a nice day...' the girl thought to herself as she smiled deeply. Eleven as she called herself, was on her way home from an eventful trip to the mall. She had bought herself a few new outfits, some accessories, the typical teenager things one might say. Not that she was typical really. She had bright blue eyes, and shortly cropped blond hair, but it was the intensity behind those eyes that made one wonder about her. What she held.

She relaxed back as her friend drove, smiling softly to herself. "You're going to drive like a sane person today right Rick?" she asked. "I am not going to have to use the 'OH Holeh Hell' bar am I?" The driver, a young man with silver eyes and red hair down to his back shot her a glare.

"Just for that I should drive like an idi-" However, their conversation came to an abrupt jolt as suddenly a car appeared in front of them. SLAM! For a moment, a terrible brief moment, the world seemed to stop. When Eleven opened her eyes, she found her seatbelt had come undone. But she, herself, was unharmed.

"Rick?" she asked, panicked. Glancing beside her, she saw Rick slumped over in his seat, blood coming from his nose and mouth in small streams. "RICK?!?" she asked again, setting her hands upon his shoulders only to have him slump downwards.

"RICK!" she called again, and found herself by some strange instinct placing a hand his forehead. She ould feel something strange. An energy she had felt her whole life, but for some reason now seemed to be going outwards. Out and into Rick. She blinked, as before her very eyes he blinked, looking towards her.

"Eleven... you okay man?" he asked, coughing.

"Yeah..." she replied, blinking once more. She noted, however, that he was staring at her. Staring quite hard. "Er... Rick?" she asked, blinking once more. He pointed towards her own forehead. Using a hand, she reached up and discovered that a shard of plastic was embedded into her skull. Without thinking she pulled it out, and the wound closed within moments.

"T-t-thats not right!" Rick gasped, scooting away from Eleven. "W-w-what are you?!?" Eleven looked towards her hands, shaking her head.

"I... Rick don't look at me like that..." she whispered, pained.

"G-g-get away from me! Ya aint... that aint... just..." Eleven paused, eyes filled with hurt as she nodded and opened the door, slipping out of the car. She paused, looking behind her once before bolting out into the nearby woods.

Sometime later, the officer took down a report with a raised brow. "I see..." he said, pausing a moment. "Do not worry, we shall find your companion and get her the proper care she needs." The officer, Hampton, walked over then to his squad car and dialed the office.

"Thats the fifth magic sighting this week... what's going on in this area?" Hampton asked his Chief.

"We are not certain... however. Remember, the priority is to find the Users before any harm may be done. We do not know what they are capable of, and it is best not to find out."

"Agreed..." Hampton said with a sigh, as he rubbed his eyes and put out the warning to the other officers in the area. Looking for a caucasian female with blue eyes and short blond hair...

It all seemed wrong to Hampton, but what could be done?

Eleven, meanwhile, collasped panting against a tree. She had a bad feeling, but what could she do now? Where would she turn? And what was that she had done back there anyways? She didn't understand any of it! And the way Rick had looked at her...

Aeschylus
Sarcasm Machine

Old 01-28-2008, 01:45 AM

Clyde was going along on his merry way (doing paperwork, but whatever) when tearing metal and a loud explosion (sure sounded like one) woke him up from his stupor. "Holy crap... that sounded like a car crash..." A quick glance out of his office window confirmed that. He figured the police would be here any moment (after all, this wasn't an empty street per say) to fix everything up. Alas, curiosity took the best of him, and he wandered downstairs absentmindedly.