Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 03-08-2008, 02:48 AM

Keria watched them standing there and shook seeing how he had changed this place. She couldn't let this go on she had to do something. "I felt the same way demon then I saw her in your arms...now shes just a thron on lifes rose needed to be picked off" He said and glared at her her heart braking hearing her life long friend say something like that.

Yet seeing Xeri's hand raise her eye's went wide" No Xeriahalt!"She cried out and jumped from the thrown even when he legs yelled in protest she kept going not seeing the smirk on her bosses face. "Revel yourself Keria!"He yelled out her eyes widening as she was half way to her lover her back burning as two white wings riped from her back causing her to stop in mid run yanking her back her cry of pain filling the room mixing with the others. "Behold demon your lover...your Assassin!"He said laughing as she fell to her hands and knees. He took one look at the others and laughed "Fools the hole lot of you..." he said and with that a white light surrounded him as he dissapred. This was his pay back.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 03-08-2008, 03:02 AM

The cry of 'Keria' alerted the demon as he looked behind him to the angel. Part of him already knew this, he knew she wasn't what she pretended to be. Once again eh looked forward, watching the Angel part ways, his snide comments only enraging the demon more but with his disappearance Xeriahalt knew there was no point getting angrier. His other half moved across the room,melding into his darkened body, the power in his arm dissapating, the darkness and haunting screams surrounding them slowly dying away.
Xeriahalt looked at the wings calmly, so she was an angel? What was he trying to prove? Did that mean something? And an assassin? He didn't believe that she intended to kill him any more even if that had been her original intention. He found some humor in remember that he had actually make a fake guess about it.
Xeriahalt knelt by Keria, placing his hands below her shoulders and picking her up, bringing her in close to himself,
"Zeica are you done standing there and staring? get over here and heal her already."
"Yes, my lord." Was the calm reply as the healer made her way over, the other warriors being dismissed. Xeriahalt looked over ot the damage wall, aiming his hand at it and sending a quick pulse through the room. The wall slowly began to mend itself, the debris rising from his bed and any additional damage being repaired. As for Keria, he looked down at her once more,
"Are you alright? That sounded like it hurt some, been a while since you used them?"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 03-08-2008, 03:14 AM

Keria heard the other leave sitting there shaking she couldn't bring herself to look at any of them she just couldn't. She heard him pass her and flinched not knowing what he would do. She didn't know he said he loved her but also had the other and this is what he did to her, left her to die if her lover saw fit yet she found it hard to believe he would.

She looked up only to see him standing there and she looked down not being able to look in his lovely topaz eye's. Yet he picked her up and brought her close to him, her eyes went wide she wanted to cry she wanted to elled she wanted to fight all at once but she just stayed there next to his chest. "I...I am f-f-ine" She said her hands shaking as they griped on to his chest. "Almost three years..." She said not wanting to get to close right now her wounds still hurting.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 03-08-2008, 03:33 AM

"So it's Keria huh...?" Xeriahalt asked with a little chuckle. Zeica was knelt by them now, a blue glow extending from her palm to Keria's back, paying close attention to the wounds she had received from the debris, as for the wings, those were naturally produced so there was no point in healing the flesh behind them.
"I like it, it's prettier than Sam..." The Overlord commented, running his hand softly across her head, "Try to draw your wings in again, you won't be able to rest with them in the way." He instructed then, looking at the wounds behind healed upon Keria's back, Zeica was a fast worker, the damage looked little more than mere cuts and scrapes now and would soon vanish completely.
"Keria." Zeica tiled her head and smiled lightly, "You know, you could have gotten Mastr Xeriahalt, while he slept if you hadn't let him tire you out so bad." The cleric joked, giggling as Xeriahalt looked at her worriedly,
"Heeey! Don't give her ideas!"
"Oh come on, I'm only joking my lord."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-08-2008, 03:49 AM

"Keria's the name my mother gave to me..."She said and smiled hearing the sweet tone that came from his lips. She had thought for a moment she wouldn't and leaned in to the others hearing his heart beat not thinking about the pain that was over her back as the older girl healed her. "Heh it is...but Samule was my brothers name so I took it..." She said looking up at his rubbing in to the hand he played over her hair lovingly.

She turned and laughed as Zeica had told her when to kill the other and laughed "I would but I made a vow not to harm him once he kissed me..." She said blushing lightly and looked down knowing he might be a little lerry of her but knew she could gain his trust back with work. He cared for her she knew that as she did for him. She sighed hearing what she needed to do. "Alright but please do not heal the marks I migh need them..." She said and moved to take his hand in hers and bite her lip as the wings started to pull back in to her a soft light coming from the marks.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-08-2008, 04:02 AM

Xeriahalt took hold of Keria's hands when she gripped his spare, there gripping them softly, not minding that she needed to hold onto him this time.
"Oh don't worry, I know not to heal those, after all, I do have the same..." The cleric stood up, her job was done, the wounds were healed over.
"I shall put in a letter of sickness tot he garage for Keria."
"Right, thank you Zeica." He nodded, smiling, Zeica doing the same but smiling at Keria before continuing on out and once more the doors closed automatically behind her.
"How you doing? They in all the way?" Xeriahalt looked at her with a concerned face, but then smirked, "You being an angel... It wasn't much of a surprise to me. I really don't care, Keria. I love you,"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-08-2008, 09:37 PM

Keria turned to her slightly remembering she was the same, "T-t-t-thank you..."She said knowing that this might open up a new level of friendship with Zeica. She continued to pull back in her wing's unill they where fully pulled in the scars on her back healing slightly as she did so. She looked up at him as he asked and nodded her head. She hated this she knew how the other got in she had told him in her last report. She was sick of these men controlling her life it was hers now.She was snapped out of her thoughts by him and sighed "I... can't keep any thing from you..."She said but toughs three small words sent a shiver down her spine. After all of that after finding out who she was what she was sent here to do he still loved her. "Xeri...I..."She didn't want to use words just show him. Thats what she did as she reached up and kissed the other and hard she loved him more then her words could ever say.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-08-2008, 10:54 PM

Xeriahalt wrapped his arms about Keria when she ventured forth to kiss him, there was no retraction form her or difference to the last time he kissed her, but the breaking was a little more sudden,
"Come on." The Overlord stood, sweeping Keria up in his arms and pacing over to the bed where he placed her down, hands raising above the bed as the sheets form before reappeared there, being gripped and sinking down onto the Angel's form.
Xeriahalt hopped onto the bed calmly, kicking off his boots and lying down above the sheets with his arms behind his head though looking over to Keria,
"You recover for now. I think I shoulda taken it a bit easier on you, really wanted to take you out somewhere today. Oh well. Guess we can go when you're fit to be out and about again, eh?" Xeriahalt chuckled, finding the remote to the TV intact and staring at it blankly before offering it to Keria,
"Lets see if theres anything interesting on eh?"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2008, 05:54 AM

She broke away as she was scooped up in to his arms and laughed a little coming close to him. she let him set her down and snuggled close in to the sheets watching him lay next to her like that she was glad that every thing was going to be ok. She took the remote and sighed "Give me...a little time and I will be up and running ..."She said smiling lightly her eyes hooked on his.