whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-04-2008, 12:08 PM

A free man...Free he longed and wanted so much, with every fiber of his being but a man? The elf chuckled inwardly as he found it a little strange to be called a man since he was still so young in elven age. Even young in human age. He found himself liking the idea of talking to the man on a somewhat equal level. Jack made him feel like a person than cattle... now. It felt wonderful to be addressed by your name and not any other.

The blond smiled softly at him, nodding. "Yes... A free man. I'd love that..."

Eilshor let the moment sink in with a sweet, calm expression on his face. At the invitation, the boy went into a panic andtook immediate offense at the red head's reaction to his panic.

It was very rare for the young boy to be upset in general and when he was it was not a joking matter.

How dare he---

"THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!"

Eilshor cried out in response, feeling ridiculed by the vampire's laughter. The elf bit on his lower lip, feeling something tighten in his chest as he rose from the bed and bid him good night. He was angry, pouting and putting on the meanest expression he could muster---only to come out looking like a displeased child robbed of his candy.

"Don't you...insult me!" He turned away from Jack, whimpering as he went on his way to the door. It was a mistake to come here!

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-04-2008, 12:17 PM

Jack looked at him and had smiled sweetly. This boy was so sweet. He really had a dream, and if the vampire could be part of it he would be honored.

When the other got up like that he blinked and then got up. "Ah. Eilshor. "I'm sorry." he whispered and then got to the elf. His arms wrapping around him from behind holding him softly. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Please forgive me." he whispered into the elfs sensitive ear. "I really didn't laugh about you...But more about myself for being such a dumb ass." he whispered. Then he looked at him and sighed softly.

The vampire rested his chin on the others shoulder. "Please stay with me?" he asked, his voice soft and lonely. All the vampire wanted was someone to hug in his sleep, other than Aimee.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-04-2008, 12:58 PM

Eilshor gasped, raising a hand to his eyes. He was on the verge of crying, hating the feeling of being forced to interact with other people---he was scared of people in general and was distrustful of others. They would always hurt him in one way or another. Even if they promised he wouldn't and it was always those who said they would never make him cry that would be the first to break their promise. Tears were already prickling at the side of his eyes and it wouldn't take much for it to spill.

The feeling of someone's weight against his own, Jack wrapping his arms around his thinner torso had surprised him. The blond whimpered, feeling weak and lightly resting his smaller hands on top of the vampire's powerful arms.

Why did he always feel like he was suffocating whenever people closed in on him like this---most especially if it was by surprise and technically without his consent?

The elf blushed, his breath a little quicker at the soft whisper at his ear. Eilshor felt weak at the knees all of a sudden. He nodded, not really in the mood to argue or able to say no to the man's request. The boy felt so awkward...

This moment would be no different.

Why couldn't people be just frank and stop currying him with sweet words and kindness?

"...What do you really want from me?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-04-2008, 01:02 PM

When the other seemed to calm down Jack smiled slightly, nuzzling into him a bit more.

"What I want...I just want your company." he whispered as he slightly pulled back to look at the elf. "I've been lonely, eventhough I have Aimee. I just want to share a bed with someone else now, even if it's just one time." he said and stroked hte blonds hair and wiped his tears away. "Don't cry, please...It makes me sad."

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-04-2008, 01:50 PM

The elf didn't response, keeping his silence and felt sad. Eilshor rubbed his fingertips against the vampire's flesh, almost caressing as he kept his gaze down on the floor. He didn't know how response in the first place. And yes, he knew he was emotionally challenged in the presence of people... It was just too difficult for him to say something...do something when all the time the fear of betrayal weighed heavy on his mind. It certainly did not help that his perceptions on interaction had been muddled with lust and obedience, further breaking him down inside.

Eilshor had a very delicate mind so to speak. It was just so easy to break the boy's mind and make him cry.

Upon being comforted and told not to cry, tears instantly rolled down his cheeks but he did not make any sound. The blond took a deep sniff and nodded, "I'm sorry... I have---I must do something... I cried, I did not follow... I must be punished. Please forgive me..."

But as he spoke, the boy's tone turned even more and more shaky, eventually breaking out into a helpless sob as he leaned against the vampire, "I didn't mean to..."

It was difficult to keep it bottled up for so long.

"I'll do anything... I'm sorry."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-04-2008, 01:58 PM

Seeing the tears got the vampire worried. "Eilshor..." he whispered as he started to hold him tightly against his chest. "Sweetheart, it's okay, you didn't do anything wrong. You're not a slave to my eyes..." he whispered and kissed his head comforting. "You do not need to be punished, hell you don't even deserve it." he spoke firmly as he took the other to the bed and lied him down carefully.

"Please...stop crying..." he asked softly. then he kissed his forehead and stroked his hair. "Don't cry..." he begged. The vampire was very sensitive to crying people. Softly he stroked his skin before covering the other up.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-04-2008, 02:22 PM

The elf was so surprised with him. He looked at him through his tear soaked lashes, occasionally rubbing at them as a child would. Eilshor was already expecting that he would be slapped across the face or beaten up. There would be anger and disappointment. Then more tears. Instead he felt sympathy and sadness.

And he had done something wrong---he cried.

The vampire told him not to and he disobeyed. For every wrong deed committed, there was always a complimentary and fit punishment for such.
Would it be flogging? Perhaps no dinner... Even sex was a punishment. Humiliation...

What? None of that at all? Why?

Jack was so different... And by being such, Eilshor found him difficult to understand. At least even if he despise his former situation, he knew the patterns and avoided those that did him so much harm but more often than not ended up committing them due to nervousness and fear. Harleth would no longer he surprised to see the child back in his room, whimpering and moaning in pain with skin riddled with marks from obedience training.

He made a final brush against his eyes, wiping the salty moisture off his face and stroked the firey red hair, "You're not mad... at me? At all... It's so strange."

The boy then ran his fingers through the long hair and sighed, "Why aren't you---angry? I did something wrong...I did. Right?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-04-2008, 03:56 PM

The vampire had always been very caring for his slaves ad servants. HE would have nothing with them if they were hurt or sick.
The red long hair fell over his shoulder as he sat beside the other, stroking the long blond locks.

"of course not, why would I be mad at you? You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who insulted you." he said as he looked at the child like features and couldn't help but smile.

"Why do you think you did something wrong?" he asked him as he lied down next to him and got under teh covers as well. The vampire was exhausted, but tried real hard to stay awake in the presence of the younger elf.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-05-2008, 11:50 AM

As much as he wanted to encounter someone different... Someone who challenged the norms of the world he had been forced into, Eilshor was frightened by this. So, finally the heavens had granted his wish and here he was, tongue tied and unable to give a straight answer. The elf was nervous and found himself stuttering. He slipped into occasional umms and aahs in between his speech. The blush on his cheeks grew darker as he struggled so hard to speak.

Why wouldn't everyone be like Harleth who just seemed to understand what he meant with mere look?

Sigh.

"...You're the master, sir. Masters... When they say something, they should be followed. Yes... To the very letter. If they're not followed then something bad happens. It's always been that way."

The boy found himself smiling back when Jack smiled and then he nodded when he was promptly asked.

"I cried. You said I shouldn't...but instead I cried. I'm so sorry. I can't control it... I'm so scared---I'm always so scared, sir. And---and I don't... I don't really intend it when I do something bad. It hurts to be punished but I'm still so new so I tend to do something awful... I'm sorry..."

The blue eyed elf then reached to caress the man's cheek and half frowned, half smiled, "You're tired...You look tired. I'm sorry. Now I'm keeping you up... I'm so bad. I'm so sorry..."

If anything, Eilshor had the mentality of a child...

So naive and so young---so eager to please, frightened of punitive action and hungering for affection.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-05-2008, 01:09 PM

Jack smiled some and held the other gently against him.
"Eilshor, It was a request, Asking some one to stop crying isn't an order..." he said and stroked his hair lovingly.

"It is supposed to be comforting." he whispered as he nuzzled into him a bit.
"Don't feel sorry, you don't have to. I won't punish you for showing your feelings."

The red head smiled at the caressing and closed his eyes. "Well...GOod night, my lovely elf..." he whispered as he started to drift off with the other lovingly.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-06-2008, 10:04 AM

He shook his head, protesting against the vampire's hold. Jack simply had to understand that the boy had undergone training that changed his mindset somewhat, one that would make him submissive with no questions whatsoever. But since Eilshor was still so new and had not much of it, his obedience levels were rather questionable. Although he did follow orders and did as he was told, there was still so much hesitance on his part. Not to mention he asked and did question on occasion as effect of that hesitance.
Not because the boy wanted to defy his master, but because he was so new to this---he knew nothing and was so unsure of what he ought to do.

The blond looked up at him in confusion and then asked, "So you're okay with me not being able to accomplish your request?" It felt so strange... Why was he so kind?

"You sure you don't know anyone from my family and that's why you're so kind to me? That my family didn't owe anything?," Eilshor mewled, closing his eyes and felt suddenly warm when the red head nuzzled against him. The elf nodded, feeling truly grateful for this. One more person he could quite possibly trust with his real heart, then? He hoped Jack would not disappoint and not wish for his harm...

"Alright."

He blushed at the compliment and shook his head against the pillow, "Not lovely. But yes... You should get your sleep, sir. Good night... And thank you."

This would be the first time that the elf would be used as a pillow for someone else in need. More often than not, it was always him clinging to the demon senior, soaked in tears and wishing for comfort. It felt odd to be doing the direct opposite but at the same time...Eilshor felt mighty and of some use. Important.

The boy waited till the vampire went into deep sleep, watching over the handsome red head rest until he closed his own blue eyes as well.

Elsewhere...

"...So, Aimee, you feeling tired yet?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-06-2008, 01:23 PM

The vampire was already out, breathing softly into th others neck. His arms softly around the elf as the redhead had lied his head against his shoulder.

Aimee was sitting up yawning a bit. "Yes I am...I think I'm going to sleep soon." she whispered as she felt her head with her hand, the horns had grown with an inch. Her tail had as well.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-12-2008, 09:35 AM

To provide extra warmth and perhaps to get a closer watch on her, the changeling medic took on his nine tailed form and snuggled against the young demon girl, using his silver colored fur to shield her from the cold. It was warm enough as it is but Aimee might actually want to have something, someone close...

"Pip, why don't you sleep now?," smiled Hyde as he nudged his friend a little. "We did agree that we would have shifts watching over Aimee. I'll take first shift." The pink haired fae then rested his palms on the unicorn's shoulder and then whispered something softly to him in a bastardized form of unicorn and elven speech, a strange but melodic mix of the two different languages.

It was a convention that the three friends came up with to throw off people who would like to listen to them. They wanted privacy even in public so they adapted a very difficult code to keep their thoughts private.

Whatever the older twin said made him pink in the ears. Pip howled and slapped him on the arm, while the other started to snicker and only stopped when Fujimaru cleared his throat, threatening to bite them both.

Vanilla who was quite oblivious to the teasing nodded and then prodded his friend as well, "You should sleep. I'll also go to sleep shortly but I'll finish doing some chores here first."

"Does Aimee want a story before she sleeps or she can do without one?," asked the more cheerful fae who smiled at her, holding her hand in his and felt relieved when he felt she was stabilizing. "We're all very good story tellers. But of course aiya is the best of us all. He's the Master's favorites and with good reason he is."

Said favorite did not react of show any reaction to the praise or fact---whichever it be, and continued to stare out the window, watching the force of nature called the blizzard raging outside. Harleth contemplated how he would have to break it to everyone what Jack would like in exchange.

Would they..actually agree?

Not returning to him anymore and simply staying?

The demon was worried. What if the Master found this an act of treason? He would certainly kill Jack and them. Or just Jack. Frowning, he wasn't quite sure.

It would be such a pity to drag the red head into this mess. He did not deserve to die just because out of his generosity...

Unless the vampire bought them?

...What a dilemma. So it seemed that he would not have some sleep tonight after all with all the problems he had to think of solutions for.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-14-2008, 05:03 PM

The little demon girl wrapped her arms around the nine tailed fox before falling even deeper to sleep. Her arms held the mystical creatures neck as she slept.

This demon was truly a child at heart, and would never change, at least she hoped so.

It didn't take long before the vampires natural clock told him to wake up. He did so and looked at the elf next to him. HE smiled and just stayed beside him.

He loved this kind of attention, just watching some one sleep was enough to please him.

The vampire thought about the deal. The slaves were free to go where they wanted, however he wanted them to stay, so he and Aimee wouldn't get that lonely. Maybe even get some personal attention.

With a soft sigh he brushed his own red hair back.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-21-2008, 11:09 PM

As it seems, the whole matter already seemed like rhetoric. They were in the middle of nowhere with no hope or perception of how to get back. Having been dependent on traders in transporting them, the slaves really had no idea where they lived exactly. So once lost, they were considered lost for good unless they were especially hunted for by the Master.

Which in itself was a rarity unless he was especially fond of the lost children or child for that matter.

Not to mention it was a piling up debt that didn't seem to have no end to it either. If they stayed, all the more they would be indebted and perhaps even attached to the father and child that they might end up switching their loyalties from one Master to yet another.

Considering the personalities of those present, it didn't seem unlikely either.

What if, just what if... What if Jack proves to be even a greater provider than they could ever imagine? An interesting idea really but...

Harleth did not sleep, spending the rest of the night walking around the dark and dimly lit but beautiful manor while he contemplated about the situation. The demon sighed, as he made rounds, checking on his keep every so often. If he wasn't mistaken it was currently Pip's shift and then unicorn was lying down flat on his stomach on the covers with Aimee, watching her sleep.

Looking at the odds and ends of the situation, the slave right then and there that 'this' was the best mode of action.

Eilshor was still deep in slumber when the vampire woke. The elf had not changed his position the slightest as he slept, keeping to his place as Jack had nestled against his smaller body on the large bed. He was tense, still frightened and confused over his new situation---so much that he brought it with him even to his rest, laying against the plump covers. The vampire was snuggling against him, taking in his warmth and he felt it might be rude to suddenly shift and disturb his sleep so...

Despite that, the boy looked calmer in his sleep. Gone was the stiffness and awkwardness of waking as his chest took on a soft and more natural rhythm of rise and fall.

When the red head shifted, the blond also moved as if able to know that the other was awake. Finally he changed position a wee bit, laying a little on his side. As he did so, some of his long light colored hair covered his face and tickled his nostrils. The boy's expression twitched like a squirrel in sleep as he adjusted to his new placement.

Unknown to the vampire, Eilshor woke up many times in the middle of the day and spent some few hours actually starring at the ceiling until he could convince himself to go back sleeping since he didn't want to disturb Jack. There was no clock or sunrise to tell him that it was daylight but he knew it was just too long now...

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-22-2008, 06:54 AM

The small family had been peaceful during the day. Aimee had slipped an arm around Pip while sleeping, using the unicorn as a teddy bear.

The cute blond girl was sleeping cutely as she started to get control over her tail. It gently wrapped around her own leg now.

The vampire had been up for a couple hours now. Jack was unable to sleep, so he had slipped from the bed and made sure Eilshor was comfortable.

He was walking through the dark halls as well now, only to eventually sit down in a random chair that had been placed in the hallway and think more about what had happened.

As he heard the footsteps of the demon Jack looked up. "Did you made up your mind, Harleth?" he asked him as he looked at the exotic clothed demon.
"You don't have to stay,but you may if you want. Until your master come and get you, I will provide you of everything you need."

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-23-2008, 01:24 AM

When Fujimaru woke for his shift, he slipped out of the young girl's circle of arms and told Pip that it was his turn to sleep. The unicorn smiled, rising on his hands when the fox jumped on his back making him fall smack on the covers. Right in time for Aimee to use him in place of the changeling.

...Evil. Foxes were truly evil.

The younger slave whined and then gave him a look which was replied with a rather knowing smirk.

"Take care and good night, young Pip~! Kami only knows you need the rest from having your neck craned at such a strange angle all night from looking at Aimee as she slept. Don't deny. I KNOW."

The wavy haired boy whimpered and pouted, turning away from the fox and then realized Aimee holding him. Needless to say, unicorn was all blushes and discomfort ablaze right then and there. Somehow he still managed to sleep anyway. A little hesitant at first but eventually his own arms found their way on the young demon's body, also sharing warmth.

Fujimaru couldn't help but sigh as he watched over them.

Elsewhere in another bedchamber---specifically that belonging to the master of the castle, the elf was starting to wake. Letting out one last yawn as he uncurled his limbs out like a cat, he opened his deep blue eyes and was greeted by an empty bedside. There was some part of him that actually wished to be able to wake up by the vampire's side oddly. Though he would rather die than say that out loud. Frowning slightly, the blond let out a woeful sigh and turned on his side, putting his hands on under his cheek against the pillow and wondered where the kind red head went off to.

He didn't want to go leave the room. It would be rude.

Not to mention, the boy has the worst sense of direction. If Aiya would, he would probably give the elf a map just so he could figure out the way and such.

Harleth smelled the man's blood far away and prepared himself. It was sure to say that the vampire would ask that question of him once more. This time he was ready to give an answer. Hopefully... It was the best possible thing to remedy their lost situation too.

"I doubt if he will come to take us back. This isn't the first time he has lost one or many of us," the demon said, underneath his veil. "And if he does---which might be quite a surprise if so, then you may choose to purchase us, offer him ransom money to have us for keeps. Only if you wish for it of course."

And yes, I have made my decision already. I hope that the rest of us here under your care will agree with me. We will discuss it once everything has been settled and when we've already gathered.

For now, it would be best to stay until the blizzard lets up. Until then..."

He paused, choosing not to continue and give hint to what kind of choice he would have to sell to his crew.

"On the other hand, how is the little one? He didn't come back to the room... I checked."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-23-2008, 07:17 AM

The little demon woke for a bit only to snuggle closer to the form next to her, she was smaller than Pip so easier to hold.

Her soft hair fell in her face cutely as she just stayed in the warm arms of her new friend.

The vampire nodded to the demon. "Though, if he comes to get you, you must realize I do not keep slaves. Not at all. I hate the fact someone's freedom is taken away, only for the masters pleasure." he said and slowly stood getting closer to the demon.

"I will buy you, but set you free right away, giving you all the rights back. But I will ask everyone to come and stay under my wing. As payed employees." he said.
That was his plan with these kind people, unchain them, give them all their freedom back and pay them if they wanted to stay and serve him.

"The elf? He came to me to talk a bit, I let him stay with me for the day. I think he's still asleep." he said and smiled weakly at the demon.
"Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to him if he doesn't let me." he said and stretched out for a bit, most bones and muscles cracking.

"The elf is however a nice person to be sleeping next to." he admitted. It was true, the slim body, the smell of his hair and skin had calmed the night creature.
"I'll go check upon him if you wish."
Without waiting for an answer he bowed as an excuse and moved back to his bed chambers.

When he entered he noticed the elf had changed positions. Smiling he moved to the bed side, sat down again, only to stroke the blond hair gently.
"Eilshor, are you awake." he whispered lowly.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-23-2008, 11:54 AM

Harleth smiled, folding his cross against his chest and smiled while nodding. "Ah yes... I'd have to agree. Eilshor once he opens up...even when not---can be quite a flower. You've been taken by the boy's sweetness haven't you?"

If only Jack knew how much the younger doll maker was so beloved to him---the demon would kill even for the boy. It had been such a great while since the slave had found someone he truly liked and felt attached to.

Not to mention the orphaned slave was so... endearing. It was not hard to fall for him in the first place. Raising a hand to his lips, the slave tapped his lower lip and nodded, "Please... I send my love. No... Not that. There is more to love than sex and lust---A creature like yourself must know how it feels to know love."

He watched the vampire leaving, not adding to the last statement he had uttered. Not let him unless Eilshor allowed it eh?

...The red head would be damned seven times seven in the deepest pits of hell if he laid a finger on the boy against his well. Seriously.

Turning on his heel, Harleth decided it was his time to rest now.

At the sound of the door closing in, the elf jolted up as he excitedly threw the covers off his slender frame. Eilshor could smell the tell tale scent of jasmine nectar in the air and knew that it was his Muse in the flesh. He let one foot on the expensive floor one at a time and was then faced to face with Jack.

"Ah---Oh. Sir..."

Sitting face to face with the vampire, the sudden excitement died down as shyness took over. He nodded, smiling a little as he raised a hand to face, lightly rubbing the back of his ear to ease his tension, "Yes... I am. I woke up a little after you left. The bed was still warm from your body... And the crumples. I was scared--"

Then Eilshor paused and then leaned a little bit, sniffing the red head. "You---You met with Aiya didn't you? I can smell his scent on you. It's so nice... He smells so good all the time. Sometimes like candy. I almost want to eat him up..."

He inched towards the vampire and slowly wrapped his arms around his neck, nuzzling on the man's neck. "So nice... Your scent and his. So good. It's like food but not. I don't know how to describe it." The blond chuckled to hide his nervousness then broke the distance, still keeping his arms around Jack's neck.

"Did Aiya say that we're staying... Sir? I don't want to go back. I hope Aiya says we stay... I'll fix all your clocks and repaint your walls. I can do that very well..."

The elf gave such a pitiful look, almost begging him to convince the demon to give in to his demands. The blond slave fell silent before he let out what looked like arrogance and a smug smile. "But then...Aiya cares for me the most. More so than the Master since I'm his jewel. He'll surely listen to me. I hope---I can always hope..."

If anything the two slaves didn't share anything romantic. Rather it was many faceted relationship: a muse and an artist, two souls who finally found solace in one another...a life's worth of companionship. It was a deep and enriching love shared really.

The kind that real friends had. If only circumstances had been different...

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-23-2008, 06:12 PM

THe vampire was glad that he could speak with such a gentle and wise man.
"I have...I have..." he admitted.

"Love...I don't believe in it anymore..." he whispered.

When the elf looked at him he smiled. "I'm sorry, you must've been worried." he whispered.

He nodded and smiled some. "Don't, demons don't taste great." he joked with the elf.

When the elf got closer Jack he moved his neck away and let him smell him.
He looked at him, finding the elf flattering, the vampire even blushed. "t-thank you, that's kind..."

"He said you will stay, until further notice..." he smiled. "You don't have to do anything until something is broke..." he smiled some. "You're such a sweet man, Eilshor. I'm not sure if I can behave myself..." he whispered. "You're sweet and pure, but, I will behave myself, just like on that fair..." he promised.

The fair...good time. The vampire had been drunk and had gotten very close to Eilshor, however he didn't take him. He just made sure Eilshor felt like a master.

The vampire stroked his hair gently. "Would you...do it again, if I asked?" he asked, referring to the fair. Jack had been dry ever since that night, he longed for attention.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-24-2008, 08:55 AM

The blue eyed slave smiled a little, lowering his hand to the edge of the bed as he shook his head, "No... I wasn't. This is a safe place for you---and well for us now. So I'm sure you'll be fine where you go right?"

Eilshor didn't meet his eyes at all, choosing to look elsewhere or on something else even up to the point when he wrapped his slender arms around Jack's neck.

Sure, the boy was starting to be chatty, but there was no depth or mention of his person -save the repeated praise for his senior- at all. He was still being shy, but a talkative---gregarious seeming shy.

Chuckling the young elf shook his head and then nuzzled against the man's shoulders, inhaling more of the natural scent that he emitted. "I wouldn't know! I don't eat demons at all~! It's just---he smells good. Really like food... But then I'm easily hungry anyway. I just---Ssh. You didn't hear that!" Eilshor paused in his narration to press a finger to his mouth in line with his vow of silence from the red head.

"Anyway... I did try to nibble him once when he was asleep but he caught me!" He pouted at the memory of the exotically dressed slave flicking his fingers against his forehead at the attempt. "Aiya can be so mean but I'll love him still anyway..."

Upon hearing the news of Harleth's decision, the slave's eyes lit up in glee and expressed so in a soft little mewl coupled with a radiant smile, "Aiya and I have a mental connection. He knows!!!" So caught up in his happiness, the blond was practically over the vampire's torso, showering such small gestures of affection that he didn't notice that such subtle things---could count as flirting and even tame acts of seduction.

When it finally dawned upon him, he realized he had stepped out of his bounds. Now Jack was speaking to him, whispering words like sweet and pure---saying he would have to behave himself. It was then that the slave froze up and started to gather himself, inching away feeling so bold about his actions.

"I'm... I'm sorry. I was carried away."

But he did not answer the lord's inquiry.

Instead the elf pressed his thighs together, nudging his knees and swayed to the sides as he contemplated what he would reply. Somehow, Eilshor felt... How do we say this? He felt like he was betrayed by Jack. The vampire was kind and so generous and he had hoped that the mentions of this would never arise but---it did.

Hesitantly and still not meeting the man's eyes, he nodded, "...I guess, sir. If it pleases you and---I mean, I am grateful. It---It would be really my honor to be able to do something in return... It would make me...me...happy."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-24-2008, 05:09 PM

THe elf had surprised the man greatly, he didn't get a chance to talk to the other. BUt when he was hugged and touched like that he smiled and held the other gently, making sure he wouldn't hurt himself.

When the other said that he was easily hungry he smiled and stroked his hair. Nodding he just looked at him and listened. Something the vampire was good at: listening to someone's stories and thoughts.

"He just wants to know what you are doing, keep you mind clear. I understand him easily. He's really nice company." he said quickly.

When he noticed the other glow on the news he smiled some and stroked his hair more. The other somehow turned him on, but off as well. The gestures were alluring, but the childish expression got the vampire back in place.

"It's okay Eilshor. Your happiness is my happiness." he said and looked at him. When he answered like that Jack smiled some and nodded. "You don't have to." he said and stroked his hair. "Just incase the mood turns out to be like that again, which won't happen in a long while I think." he said and patted his head gently.

"You're a sweet guy, I would never ask you that anymore." he said and smiled some. "Don't worry, if you don't want anything else to do, stay with my clock works." he smiled and kissed the others forehead as a blessing.

Slowly he stood again. "You hungry?" he asked him softly while holding out his hand to the blond.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-24-2008, 10:30 PM

Typical of Harleth. Always putting others before himself... Though he wished at times that the senior would one day also take up the reigns to gear his life to make his own heart happy...

It hurt the elf to see the emptiness in the beautiful slave's rose quartz like eyes at times. Despite his efforts to cheer him up and make him smile, that piercing void was still there.

Eilshor was a simple creature really. Easily swayed to laughter and of tears but once upset, turned into an enigmatic chatterbox or just stayed quiet altogether.

Relief washed over the boy's senses as he looked up at him and nodded with some compliance, "Just a little but knowing me my little can be quite big..." Eilshor took the vampire's hand and slowly stood up from the bed, one leg at a time and had to tip his face upwards to meet with Jack's. He was quite a short elf you see. Then again most elves tend to be quite on the shorter side unless they were hybrids.

"I can fix not just clocks though. I've also fixed other kinds of machines. Though I will be honest and say that I am not familiar so I won't try---unless you're such a risk taker."

Once up, the blond let go of the red head's hand, not wanting to touch so much of the other without necessary reason.

When the lord of the castle wasn't looking, the boy reached up to pat the spot where he had been touched by the vampire's lips and stared at it with a soft smile. It was so easy to just calm the child and make him feel assured. Not to mention the feelings of betrayal and hurt seem to have evaporated right then and there at the declaration.

Jack said that even if it would progress to such a situation---nothing would happen. Unless he wanted it as well. It was truly the vampire's manner not to impose his wants on another person...Such kindness.

"Sir... If there's anything I can do for you... Please don't hesitate. Like what I said... I wouldn't mind. I'd like to do something in return as well."

Eilshor then took his hand from his side and pressed it against his cheek, moving it against his lips, kissing it softly. "Thank you... Thank you so much for this. I haven't felt like this in a while. It makes me almost like a free person. Almost... But the training---it's so hard to get out."

The elf let go of the hand once more and then looked to the side, reaching up to rub at his naked arm. Quickly changing the topic, he asked, "How about the others, sir? They should also have breakfast..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-25-2008, 07:46 AM

The vampire had been surprised by the others affection. It fascinated him how the other could be distant and close, chat active and quiet all at the same time.

The tall man relaxed. All because this elf.

When the smaller male stood up he smiled some, his hand gently folding around the others. He nodded to the statement, true...

"If something gets broke, I let you fix it, no matter what it is, I am a risk taker. If you can't fix it, be honest and tell me, I'll buy a new one and let you have the old one. So you can study more." he promised. Jack wanted everyone to move forward, not standing still.

The vampire even blushed at this gesture. "You're welcome, I've been there just where you are now. I know how it is to be a slave and treated bad. I want all of you to be happy, to feel free but protected by the name of slave." he whispered. Then he smiled and stroked the long blond hair. "You'll get out of it soon." he promised.

"If you can round them up, tell them they may use everything in the kitchen. But they have to do the dished them selfs." he said and smiled some at him.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-26-2008, 03:32 AM

The underlying sadness in the vampire's tone was lost on the elf as he let out a little chuckle at the fingers through his long sunshine colored hair. The boy had the tendency to be dense to the situation of others from his life world background: having lost his family at such a young age, living with only his aunt for a short while then in a whirlwind life changing moment, he was suddenly a highly coveted slave for hire kept in a beautiful gilded cage. Eilshor was slowly learning how to be empathic though... The little pointy eared belle despite his genius was not really able to grow emotionally and had difficulty in that area.

"I hope so," the elf nodded as he looked up to the vampire's face, finally meeting his eyes but with some hesitance, "I'd like to go back to my home and continue making my dolls and toys. I like it when I see children are happy with my works... There's a sense of joy in my chest that bubbles. I don't know what's called though but I know I've done something good..."

Eilshor raised a hand to brush against the midsection of his chest, feeling the soft thump of his heart and then closed his eyes to take a deep breath.

He felt alive strangely enough... And he could find his beat again.

"Of course, sir...!," he bellowed moving that hand to his hip and secretly hiking up the red satin and silk dress skirt higher, "We're not JUST beautiful faces and good conversationalists! We can do house hold work and other manners of services. Unlike other slaves who turn a winter shade of pale in the presence of a boiling pot, we don't!"

The elf was half pouting, as he spoke with his lips slightly puckered and into a sulk as he felt suddenly defensive. Even if Jack said nothing to offend.

He raised one of his hands, focusing on a certain finger with a somewhat visible pink blotch. "I burned myself while boiling some water before we left town last night. See... But I'm really clumsy soo---I burned myself a little. It should go away soon though."