Kennedy and Ivy both attended the all girls
boarding school, Peachem School for Girls,
in Ireland. The girls are introduced to the
school by a multi-brown colored arch within
the wall around the school and a pathway that
is edged with blue and yellow pansies,
similar to the colors of the school
blue and gold. Surrounding the school are fields
of rolling green grass and a stunning blue lake.

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Freakishly Human Send a message via MSN to Freakishly Human Send a message via Yahoo to Freakishly Human

Old 02-14-2008, 04:44 AM

Name:Ivy
Race: Human
Description: She is about 5'4" with long straight black hair and brown eyes. She tends to be very bubbly and excited about all things, but at times she can be
very introverted. Though she is a transfer from Spain, she had a very prominent Asian background.

Ivy loves to draw, write and read; she does especially well with poetry and will read any book she is given. Ivy often wears black framed glasses, but enjoys switching it up once in a while and wear contacts. She had a hard time breaking the rules but she loved her best friend Kennedy and would once in a while throw the rules out the window with her.

Name: Kennedy
Race: Human
Description: She is about 5'6 with shoulder length, wavy, auburn hair and blue eyes. She has some freckles scattering her face and otherwise her skin is pale and she sunburns very easily.

She's a fairly upbeat person who is easy to get along with unless she is provoked. She does well in school but she isn't afraid to break rules on occasion. Her favorite subject is art and she does especially well with oil paints. The person she hangs out with, and trusts the most, is her best friend Ivy.

If you want
Image:

Name: Aerion
Race: Faerie Elf
Description: Aerion is 6'1 and he has warm brown eyes and black hair that often falls into his eyes. He has a somewhat lean build and a charming smile that many find infectious.

Aerion loved having fun and laughing with his best friend Zacharias, whom he had many adventures with. Intelligent and fun-loving, one wouldn't guess that he was in line for the throne of Slumberus. However, it was their royalty that made Zacharias and Aerion meet and become friends. Aerion being a faerie elf could allow for his wings to become visible whenever he pleased; when they were visible they were blue with hints of gold near the base around where they met his shoulder blades, Aerion's wings often gave away his emotions because they did change colors with some of the stronger feelings.

If you want
Image:

Name: Zacharias
Race: Faerie Elf
Description: Zacharias is 6'4 and he has brown hair with golden highlights. His eyes are dark brown, though sometimes depending on his mood their color changes.

He laughs a lot and smiles just as often. He is the prince of Luminous though it is a title he would live without if he could. He enjoys spending his time with his best friend Aerion. His wings, when they are visible, are large, translucent wings and they are mostly golden brown with hints of green throughout them.

If you want
Image:

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2008, 04:46 AM

Zacharias and Aerion sped through the forest of Glidean
in the center of the realm of Croinath. Vines of purple
luminating flowers began to fall from the trees surrounding
the and began to entrap the two in a cage of light that
would keep the two from getting away. The two Faerie Elves,
Aerion and Zacharias, slipped through the vines and the
light and began to head toward a slowly appearing bunch
of purple slumber snakes, all created by the two boys'
family. The two were trying to escape their arranged marriages
to the other's sister. Aerion head toward the Star Field,
the one that they were always told to stay away from, Aerion
looked back to see that Zacharias's ankle was inches from
being bit into by the Snakes of Slumber Venom; Aerion grasped
Zacharias's wrist and pulled his ankle from the snake's
mouth. Aerion's hands slipped and threw Zacharias into
the Star Field; Zacharias disturbed the slumbering stars
and ended up slitting a hole in the Star Field.

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Freakishly Human Send a message via MSN to Freakishly Human Send a message via Yahoo to Freakishly Human

Old 02-14-2008, 04:59 AM

Kennedy and Ivy often spent their Sundays sitting in the fragrant meadow near the all girls academy they attended. The girls plopped down in the soft grass and inhaled the sweet scent of the flowers surrounding them.

The purples and blues of the wild flowers were quite a contrast compared to Kennedy's copper hair and her freckled face. The hues of the flowers complimented Ivy's skin tone perfectly and the girls leaned back on their hands.

They had brought some food, and they had even brought some of their homework though it was such a nice day it wasn't likely they would get to it. Kennedy leaned forward to retrieve an apple from the bag they had their food in when she yanked her hand back in shock. A black hole was appearing before the girls and they both gaped at it.

As the black hole got bigger they could see deep purple swirling from the center. They both screamed as suddenly two objects--no not objects, people, came hurtling out at them!

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 02:19 AM

Aerion slipped through the portal to a meadow of green in front of a lake and landed onto something hard. It had yet to register to Aerion that Zacharias and he were in a different place, "Zacharias! We made it; we escaped the arranged engagements!" Aerion saw an apple on the meadow of grass and took it up.

"Excuse me, sir?" said someone that sounded out of air. Aerion looked around to find out who it was, "Hello?"

"Sir? Underneath you! Can you get off me?" Aerion jumped off the person, "Oh Miss, I am so sorry!" The girl stood up and wiped off her green shirt. "Well, just to inform you, your chair’s name is Ivy. What is your name?"

Aerion smiled, "My name is Aerion." It finally registered for Aerion that they weren't at home, not even in the same realm.

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 03:02 AM

Zacharias looked down at the very bewildered girl beneath him and he too stood up quickly. "I'm very sorry about that. My name is Zacharias, and it's nice to meet you both. If you don't mind me asking where are we?" He too had noticed that they weren't in the same realm and he was curious to know where they were.

"Err you're on Earth." Kennedy's voice was shaky and she stared at the guys. She supposed his question was valid as neither of them looked like they belonged there. "Oh my name is Kennedy by the way."

Zacharias had never heard of Earth but he didn't think he would mind staying there. It was a very pretty place, and the girls weren't half bad either.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 03:13 AM

"Kennedy, I don't know about you but unless these two boys came from another planet, they probably know we are on Earth."

Ivy was still confused on where these boys came from, "We are in Ireland if that is what you were asking. You are standing right by our, Kennedy and my, school, Peachem School for Girls to be exact. I mean, you guys can't be from another place, can you?
Oh and Zacharias that is a hell of a long name."

Aerion looked at Zacharias and whispered "Zacharias, so we are in Ireland on Earth? What are we going to tell these girls that just asked us where we are from?"

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 03:31 AM

"Well we aren't from around here. I am not sure how to say where it is in your language." Zacharias said and he looked around feeling awkward about the lie, but they obviously found the idea of them being from an entirely different realm too much to handle.

"Perhaps you can show us on a map where you're from?" Kennedy was studying them both, though she spent most of her time looking at Zacharias. He made eye contact when she was studying his face and he smiled at her. She smiled back nervously and then looked at Ivy wondering what she thought of the two mystery boys.

"How did the two of you just appear out of nowhere like that?" Kennedy wasn't convinced that they actually were from Earth, though like Ivy said where else could they be from but Earth?

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 04:48 AM

Ivy couldn't believe these two boys, it was as if they were made of gold or silk. They were such beautiful boys, Ivy smiled when she saw Kennedy studying Zacharias with more intensity then Kennedy ever has in any subject.

Ivy just sat back down on the grass and looked up at Aerion, she couldn't seem to keep her eyes off his intoxicating smile.

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 05:19 AM

"So how old are you guys? You look to be about our age so maybe you're both in school somewhere?" Kennedy was dying to learn more about them and she planned to question them relentlessly.

Zacharias was caught off guard by her question as he had no idea what age the girls were. He wasn't even sure of their race. He glanced at Aerion hoping he might know what to do.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 05:32 AM

Aerion caught off guard by the question himself; contemplated jumping in the lake, "Well, Zacharias is about a thousand years old and I am maybe eight hundred."

Ivy busted out laughing, "Ah, so you want to guess your age?"

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 05:39 AM

"I would say that he is 18 or so," Kennedy pointed at Aerion, "And he is hmm let's see," She used this as an excuse to study Zacharias further and she smiled, "About twenty-three?"

"You're a very good guesser!" Zacharias laughed a bit though he also couldn't hide his relief. He felt that perhaps he and Aerion should leave before they had to deal with too many questions, but he was enchanted by Kennedy and didn't feel like leaving her just yet.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 05:54 AM

Aerion saw Zacharias's lust-striken eyes, this happened only once before and Zacharias was four hundred years at the time.

Ivy looked up at the boys again, "Aerion, so you haven't answered our question about school?" Ivy knew that there was a possibility that these boys had a regular school, unlike their year long school that didn't have a summer break that lasted three months.

Aerion and Zacharias just may be on their summer break and visiting Ireland; if this was to be the fact, Ivy wanted to give them a hell of a time with her best friend and herself leading the way.

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 06:07 AM

"We don't go to school." Zacharias continued to smile at Kennedy his eyes taking in every detail about her. It was less obvious that he was studying her than it was when she had been staring at him. In fact Aerion was probably the only one who had noticed just how much he was looking at Kennedy.

"Will the two of you be in the area for a while? We would be happy to show you guys around, wouldn't we Ivy?" Kennedy met Zacharias' gaze again only this time she looked back at him steadily instead of looking away quickly.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 06:13 AM

Ivy smiled at Kennedy then at the boys, before she could reply she heard a growl. "Oh my! Aerion you sound as if you are hungry! Kennedy, instead of later let's hang out now. I mean they probably have been eating unflavored and disgusting food since they got here!"

Looking at Ivy, Aerion blushed, "It does seem like I am a bit on the hungry side. What about you Zacharias?"

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 06:20 AM

"Yeah I am hungry myself, and it would be wonderful to get to know you both." Zacharias offered his hand to Kennedy to help her up and she took his hand and pink tinged her pale cheeks slightly.

"Ivy and I know all the best places to get food! Actually we know all the best places for everything."

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 06:33 AM

As the four of them walked towards the restaurant, Ivy couldn't wipe the grin from her lips; her best friend and herself were out with two gorgeous boys that seemed so out of this world.

Ivy grabbed Kennedy's elbow and whispered in her ear, "Wow, can you believe what we found? These boys are beyond words! They're beautiful."

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 06:46 AM

"They truly are, and they're hanging out with us!" Kennedy whispered back excitedly. She glanced at the guys and Zacharias smiled at her. He looked amused and she couldn't help but to think that perhaps they had heard her. If they did then they didn't say so.

"So what kind of food do you guys like? That will help us to decide on the best place to eat."

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 06:56 AM

Aerion wasn't sure what to answer the girls, their foods were probably nothing similar to what these girls could offer them. Aerion gently let a smile slip on his face, "Well, we have eaten rubbish since we got here. Maybe something good, you could surprise us?"

Ivy looked at Aerion, "Are you guys opposed to meats or will you consume just about anything?"

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 07:05 AM

"I will try just about anything. I'm not very picky." Zacharias hoped that the food here on Earth would actually be something that he and Aerion could eat.

"Hmmm well maybe we could go to the little diner around the corner? The food there is awesome. Especially the fries!" Kennedy was glad that they weren't picky eaters. She had dated a picky eater once and it had been hell trying to figure out where they would go on their dates.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 07:39 AM

"Oh excellent! I love that diner and I love people who aren't picky because they tend to be willing to try new things. Trying new things is my motto, my forte and my life." Ivy shouted.

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 07:48 AM

"Well you two lovely ladies can lead the way and we will be happy to try this diner, right Aerion?" Zacharias smiled at Kennedy and Ivy.

Kennedy blushed deeply when Zacharias called her lovely and she cursed her fair skin as it was always very noticeable when she blushed.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 08:10 AM

Aerion grinned, "Yes, we are willing try this diner! What is its name?" Ivy smiled as she stared upon that hypnotizing smile.

A giggle slipped her throat as she turned to see the two lovebirds at the side and smiled, "The name of the diner is The Greenhouse. It is truly lovely."

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 08:22 AM

"We are nearly there now! It's just around this corner." Kennedy led the way around the corner hoping that Zacharias hadn't seen her blush. She knew from Ivy's giggle though that Ivy had seen her blush.

Zacharias had seen her blush and he thought it was very cute. He was charmed by everything she had done so far and he looked at Aerion grinning when he saw how much Aerion was looking at Ivy.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 08:31 AM

Ivy looked forward to see Zacharias looking back towards Aerion; Ivy turned to look back at him and saw him looking at her. Ivy smiled and jokingly said, "Aerion, it is just this way and try not to burn a hole through my skull with that stare."

Aerion’s blushing caused Ivy to blush; she was flattered that someone so gorgeous could come to blushes because something she had said. Aerion looked up at Zacharias, who played as Ivy's hint to look back.