Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 02-17-2008, 03:45 AM

"Welcome! One and all, I'm Gnawon Yew, Zombie reporter extraordinnaire! What's the Netherworld on todays edition of 'Other worlds of the rich and too damn powerful'? Why it's Diabolus Imperium! Created by and overseen by that devilish rogue of a Demon Overlord, Xeriahalt, this strikingly gorgeous land is filled with many powerful creatures and small cities of relatively active day and nightlife! Dragon demons, scarecrows, corn-men, you name it Diabolus Imperium has got it!
As you can see we are flying over the Capital itself right now, named Hiberna, this city sits apon a gigantic steel plateau protruding from the summit of a small mountain and higher above in his floating fortress is where the Overlord Xeriahalt lives. It is said he frequently visits the city below when he is not out conquering other Netherworlds and that he is both feared and respected as one of the most powerful overlords in existence.
The city itself usually becomes very misty or is often snowed on because of its great altitude from sea level, but the altitude is not a problem for any of you flying types or those of you who simply use a warp to get to the city's main square, the center or all commerce and trade around the great chain leading up to the Overlords castle. Accessing that place comes just as simply as coming to the city itself. Fly up or warp-
" The screen cut off there and Xeriahalt sighed abruptly, standing up as he tossed the TV remote aside, folding his arms and grimacing, "Reporters, honestly." The Demon Overlord walked slowly to the balcony from his room, looking out around at the city before spotting the helicopter from which the Zombie reporter was talking from.
With little second thought he raised his right arm, pointing but a finger at the helicopter. A momentary spark around him then a beam of light as a purple 'thread' seemed to shoot out and latch onto the helicopter before growing and expanding into a large laser blast of energy that completely devoured and evaporated the helicopter in an instant farewell bid to the now late reporter.
"There, that's much better." Xeriahalt yawned, stretching, "I wonder whats on the other channel. Maybe I'll go into the city today." He turned back to his room, walking in quietly.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-17-2008, 04:36 AM

Keria walked the halls of the large fortress her goggles still over her eyes from the sun outside. She was being led by one of the people that had hired her here. She was to be the new gofer boy and macanic for some of the smaller things around here."Is there any thing I need to know about before I go in and see the lord?"She asked her tone dead pan but she got no responce from her gide. She just rolled her eyes. This was going to be fun she could already tell. She stopped dead in her tracks hearing the loud bang. The guide growled "Come on I will not wait for you..." He said and kept going. She just narrowed her eyes and fallowed him. The soon made it to a room the man knocked on the doors. "Sir your asst is here!" He called in

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 02-17-2008, 05:05 AM

The doors swung open dramatically, a smoke beginning to pour along the floor, it seemed to cover the entire floor of the room all the way up tot he small throne upon which Xeriahalt was sat, legs crossed and head rested upon a palm, the elbow resting on the arm of the chair.
The gold eyes in those dark pits that were his eyesockets looked forth at the guide and the new so-called assistant. Curiousity perked at the being in the goggles. He'd seen several mechanics before but this ones stature and pose seemed... Unusual... He waved it from his mind and motioned for them to come forth,
"Come on in! Welcome to Hiberna castle and all that jazz. Er you can go now," He pointed to the guide and waved them off, then looked at the new assistant, grinning,
"Well don't stand there all day kid, come on, come on, let me take a better look at you!"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-17-2008, 05:14 AM

The girl watched as the smoke pored out of the room" Just like a demon showy and flashy all the way..." She thought and moved in with the other male. She bowed "Its my honor..." She said and then looked at the other and smirked. She didn't much care for him and was not displeased to see him leave. But once she turned back to the other it seemed as if he was looking her over with thoughts odd eyes of his. She shivered lightly but then did as she was told and walked up to him.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-17-2008, 05:31 AM

The tall demon slowly got to his feet, stepping down the podium upon which his throne was placed and getting closer to the newcomer. He seemed speculative, rubbing his hand below his chin and thinking, his form circling the mechanic, examining carefully before he stood infront of them again,
"You're much smaller and scrawnier than the usual mechanics, but I suppose that doesn't matter much, so long as yer good at the job right?" He chuckled, "Well you're hired. As you know I am Xeriahalt, overlord of Diabolus Imperium. What's your name?" Xeriahalt offered his almost claw like hand to the newcomer, simply to shake hands.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 05:44 AM

She looked at him her hands in her pockets as hegave her the once over and sighed. "I may be that but no one can out do any one of your men..."She said smugly. She had a knack for tearing apart and building things ever since she was little. She looked at his hand with a rasied eye brow but placed her hand in his "The names Sam..."

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-17-2008, 06:40 AM

"Sam huh? Good to meet ya." Xeriahalt chuckled, shaking hands with the new employee and placed his other hand upon his hip, drawing back to the other so both were at his hips then,
"Oh and don't mind that guy who guided you here, he's always a sourpuss, the rest of the guys around here are pretty fun." The overlord's right hand came up quickly doing a thumbs up sign to Sam,
"Well then! Me and you! We're going to town. I've been meaning to purchase a new vehicle for battle, maybe you can pick something good out and tell me if you can take on the duties of cleaning, maintaining and upgrading it." He grinned after that, placing a hand around the shorter persons shoulders and turning them around to make them follow him,
"After that we can have a drink together! Sound fun?"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 06:51 AM

"Yeah I know its not like any thing around here but its simple..." She said and smirked placing both of her hands in her pockets looking over how the other acted trying to take in as much as she could knowing every thing and any thing helped her with her job. She moved nodded "I am used to not being liked so its nothing new, but thanks its nice to know I might be in for a better welcoming latter..."She said and thought about what they where going to do "That I can do just show me what brand and I'll show you the best of its kind..." She shruged "A drink sounds good after a long trip..."She said her smirk still strong."Shall we get going then there is no time like the present..." She said turning to the door.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-17-2008, 07:07 AM

"Hehe, don't worry bout it, its not like you're an angel or anything so it's fine! Though I have to admit..." The devil rubbed his chin with something of a childish grin, "Some Celestial women are pretty hot babes...! Know what I mean?" The Overlord nudged Sam in the stomach gently and chuckled,
"Awright! That's the spirit, a good drink on me, lets go!" Xeriahalt pumped a fist into the air and walked along with Sam down the wall, folding his arms, he had an oddly amused grin on his face, it probably was normal. Perhaps it was easy for him to have fun and be relaxed 'because' he was so powerful.
They took another turn down a hall, walking until they met a strange looking woman standing beside a large cylindrical disk. This was a warp hole and the moment Xeriahalt was present she snapped her fingers, a blue burst of light and soon the circular disc was filled with a blue event horizon, dancing lights swirled around it.
The female standing there was a cleric type demon, humanoid in appearance like many others, she posessed a perfect calmness and serenity, eyes always closed and long blond hair hanging well pas her knees, she wore a black dress, strapless with red lines running down it and opening up at the bottom.
"Thank you, Zeica, this is Sam by the way, the new mechanic," Xeriahalt smiled, waving to her. Oddly enough she raised her own hand and smiled a little,
"Safe travels, master Xeriahalt.. And to you aswell.. Sam.. Welcome to the castle.."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 07:21 AM

She laughed "Yeah thats true damn angels stuck up as hell..." She said and leaned over the hit to the mid section. she grinned "Yeah they are to bad they would rather spit on us.."She said and brushed back her now short hair. She missed the length she used to have but for this she had to cut it all off. She looked up "My your happy any reason?" She asked as they walked to the exit of the castle she saw the girl standing there and notticed she had some of the same trait's she had. Keria gulped knowing what the girl was and tried to cover her ears with her goggles the best she could so no one else would see "Hmm oh thank you...umm you too..." She said feeling stupid as soon as she said that.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-17-2008, 07:34 AM

"Who me? I'm always happy, didn't ya know?" Xeriahalt chuckled, he seemed pretty oblivious but he was curious as to the new guys behaviour around the healer. It was odd but he passed it off again, stepping through the warp with Sam.
And out they came into a fairly crowded street, some people had taken notice of Xeriahalts presence, half continuing to tare in awe while the rest carried on their work, there wasn't actually much fear to detect at all.
The warp behind them closed and Xeriahalt looked judgingly at Sam,
"You were acting awful nervous back there, Sam..." He leaned down and stared for a moment at the short haired 'boyish' seeming engineer,
"I know what it is...!" The Overlord placed a fist in his palm, as if he'd figured everything out, "You... Have a crush on her! Am I right? She is awful pretty that one, not a surprise she'd hook a fine young lad like you!"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 07:59 AM

"I see so hes always like this... great..." She said and sighed fallowed him down the worp gate. Once down there she looked around at the people seeing how the treated this man. She was glad no one could see her eyes as she rolled them. This was no man to fear he was just some goof ball in a demons body. She thought this over but as he started to talk about the way she acted her eyes went wide. She shrunk back "What do you mean nervous?" she asked and tipped herself back a little. Did he really know what she was it hadn't been that reavleeling had she? But as soon as this came in to her mind it fell out seeing what conclusion he came to. She stood there a less then unpressed face on. "You have got to be kidding me this is who they sent me to spy on hes not even worth it..." She thought and played along" I...h-h-how could you tell!?" She said trying to act like a nervous teenager.[/i]

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-17-2008, 09:02 PM

Not a very honest one... Xeriahalt smiled, raising his hand and patting the shorter being on the head, I'll let them by once more. Many people have reasons for doing what they do; I will not openly judge this one either.
"Well! I think its about time we got down to the machine market and pick out a new ride, eh Sam?" Xeriahalt walked toward a small seeming shop, a large cartoon looking tank plastered above it with the words Rose Trading Company Warfactory.
"Alrighty! Time to open says me!" He hollered, booting the doors open and stepping in. The apparently small building though, it had lead into its own little dimensional pocket; for within the small hut-like building was an endless seeming line of machines.
From behind one row of more 'tank' like looking machines came an engineer, cleaning off his hands and muttering irritably,
"Aw man Lord Xeriahalt, not another set of doors... Geez..."
"Eh-he... Sorry Jaleel, you can add the replacements to the price eh?" Xeriahalt rubbed the back of his head and grinned, chuckling like a kid,
"Oh hey did you get some of those special pieces I asked for in stock?"
"Yeaah.. Other there, unveil them if you like." The lazy sounding mechanic sighed, thumbing over to a line of machines that were apparently all veiled with one large cover.
"Sweet!" Xeriahalt almost literally danced over to the veil, placing his hand on the tarp and gripping it before looking back to Sam,
"Tell me what you think, kid!" He called and raised his hand, lifting the cover before pulling it away completely. From beneath the covers then appeared a line of war machines of a different kind. They were bikes in concept, large back and front wheels, stylized with horns and large exhausts, their thick armor was practically like a high class demons flesh, extremely durable, which meant these extraordinarily heavy machines were based on ramming through enemy ranks, but the speed and power was not to be underestimated, who knew how powerful these things could become because, like demons, they could be upgraded and become more and more powerful much like their creators. Emblazoned on their fresh bodies hood was the codename 'Yamasaki ZX1'.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 10:21 PM

She smiled lightly back up at him but said nothing "Yeah just led the way..." She said and moved to fallow him down the streets taking in where every thing was just encase she might need to come back to them again to ask around. She Haw here for her job nothing would get in her way of doing her job and getting out. The sooner she got done the faster she could return to her beloved Devon. She smiled thinking about him her thoughts blasted away by the sound of him kicking the door in. her eyes went wide. "Can he do that?!" She thought but reminded herself that this was the ruler of this land he could kill some one if he really wanted and no one could do any thing about it. She fallowed the other in her smile growing back over her lips seeing all the toys that where laying around she wanted most of every thing there is just to take it apart and see how it worked." Hmm oh yeah..." She said turning to the other as he went to show her the bike, she couldn;t help it as soon as the cover came off her jaw dropped. She went over to it as if she was the only one there and started to look it over. "All the detail...." She whined looking it over almost drooling. She wanted to play with it see how it worked soee how they got it to be so strong. Of corse what it was made by demons."Its...its.... there is no words..."She said looking up at him.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-17-2008, 11:06 PM

Xeriahalt watched the look of glee beginning to overcome his new friend. They seemed awestruck, indeed he too was proud of ordering this fine new model, expensive as it was, it was nothing for the likes of him.
"450,000 HL* apiece? No wonder they're good." Xeriahalt whistled, rubbing his chin, each of the bikes were slightly different with their specifications written down on cards beside them, so it gave something of a choice for the new mechanic to look through.
"While you are at it, my friend, check out a few of the other vehicles," He pointed out at the many rows, there were buggy's, tanks, even walking mechs, "If there's anything else that catches your eye, tell me kid."
"I suppose I can scratch up one of them bikes as a purchase huh...?" The mechanic question, putting the doors up temporarily, "Take yer time, I've got all day.."

*[HL (Hell) the common currency of demons and (surprisingly enough) angels too.]

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 09:27 PM

"There how much!" She said her eyes widdned even more if it was possable, she could see why yes but wasn't that a bit much from something that would just be blown away at any time? She sighed but stood up straight and smiled "Yes sir I will do my best to find the one thats just right for you..."She said bowing at the waist and took off to look at the other bikes she looked all around and each and ever veahle had its own stand out quaites to them. She took in each one but that first bike she could not get out of her head and nodded to herself as if deciding something "Sir... there is no other bike here that would fit you quite as well...."She said and walked back over to him"The craftsmen ship is exsptionle who ever put this together isa geniuses..."She said and took one more look over the bike then to the man that was standing there. "Did you make these?"She asked pointing to the bike titling her head to one side.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-19-2008, 06:28 AM

"Heh, I didn't make them but thanks for thinking it. I did put them together though.." Mechanic chuckled slightly, amused by the kids love fort he machines, "I did have a little say in the design but my big sister Llaine designed pretty much everything with a few technical tips from me.."

Xeriahalt looked over to the lazy sounding mechanic, arms folded,
"Hey, speaking of your sister, how is she managing with that other project of hers?" Xeriahalt seemed curious of this other thing, a grin on his face.
"That old thing? She's still working on it in her spare time, the crazy woman, I honestly don't see the point in trying to fix that thing up.."
"I suppose it gives her something to keep her busy when she's not doing other things. I rather dislike it when sections of my kingdom explode from her experiments and I have to restore them, you know." Xeriahalt looked to the bikes, seemed Sam had their heart set on that one. "Alrighty then, Jaleel, we'll take this one."
"Yeaah... You can go on back, I gotta price the door, I'll bring the bike and the bill over later."
"Sounds good! Okay Sam, time to stop drooling on the machines, lets get going eh?" Xeriahalt motioned for the mechanic to follow him, he was already walking for the entrance, pulling one of the broken doors aside.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 07:56 AM

She smiled back "One day I might have to meet this sister of yours and find out how she dose this..."She said and looked around some more laughing at the thought of parts of the city exploding she had done hat once. Needless to say thats what got her put here. She sighed and turned when he called her"Yes coming sir..." She said and fallowed on his heal" Should I come back latter and pick it up?" She asked walking with him outside the sun still hurting her skin, she was just glad she had her jacket on. She didn't like it here it it was to hot "Where are we off to now?"She asked shoving her hands in her pockets.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-19-2008, 07:24 PM

"Well there would be no point of you coming to pick it up, he already said he would bring it to the castle for me. Don't worry, I trust Jaleel." Xeriahalt waved a finger at her while grinning over his shoulder, sharp fang's that bit more extended than a regular beings, wouldn't be pleasant if he bit down on some-one that was for sure.
"We'll look around some more, grab a drink then head back to the castle." Was his reply as he looked forward again. Once more they were out among the slightly thinner crowd, the small building behind them once again hiding the truth of how much space it had.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 08:47 PM

"That is true...its just such a nice bike..." She said almost as a child would whine about a toy they wanted to play with. She stopped herself and sighed rubbing the back of her neck. "Sorry about that sir its just habit..." She said having had something like that at home but far less acquit. She moved along the path looking over as he smiled gulping at the sight of his fangs and looked down. The small girl knew that she was in no spot to mess this up, she didn't want to die just yet and she refused to die at the hands of a demon. She went along trailing next to the older male as she looked around at the people they passed they seemed to be giving her odd looks but she brushed them off and went on her way. "How did you get to be where you are?" She asked knowing this must be well know around here but she wanted to hear it first hand.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-19-2008, 09:10 PM

"Yes I realize that, I sure as heck didn't order it just to say it looks awful." The demon folded his hands behind his head and chuckled, walking through the parting crowd almost as if he were almost like any other regular joe there.
There were only some people stopping to stare, but it was not unusual to see Xeriahalt wandering the streets, it was difficult to discern why he bothered at all. A being of his power should have turned his nose up at the people and felt disdain at walking amongst weak filth.
"How'd I get to be where I am? Well... I walked out my castle with you, went to Jaleel's shop, then came back out here and walked down this road with you, why?" Xeriahalt looked at Sam with a confused look, almost as if Sam asked a question with that particular and 'very' obvious answer.

"Xeriahalt!" A voice bellowed from down the road, the crowds parting almost instantly as if they had predicted this. There stood a shorter demon, perhaps even shorter than Sam, a blade taller than Xeriahalt in hand and poised for the strike, "Today I defeat you!" the armor-clad blond little soldier waved the sword around like a toy, mostly pointing it at Xeriahalt though.
"Wha...? Oh, hi Edward. Anyway-" Xeriahtl had only acknowledge the man named 'Edward' for a second before looking to Sam, "What do you like drinking anyway I partic-"
"Don't ignore me!!" The agitated looking little man rushed forward, blade raised high. There was a series of betting going on around the streets as people gambled on how long Edward would last this time. And it was only a matter of a second before suddenly Xeriahalt had appeared in front of the soldier and seemingly flicked the back of his hand int he mans face, but with that little effort the blond was sent flying into the distance, the sun glimmering off his armor in the distance as he plummeted further away like a falling star.
"Annoying little interuption, thats the fourty-sixth assassination attempt this week, he just doesn't learn... But yes!" Xeri looked over to sam again, "As I was saying, I particularily like Dragons Bloodwyne myself."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 10:18 PM

She laughed "I am sure you did not..."She said shuffling er feet on the ground as they walked about. She turned when he started to explain how he had got here, her shoulders flagged her smile turning right around in to a straight line. She could not believe this was she not that clean on what she wanted or was he just that smart not to tell her. what ever it was it was starting to get irritating. She went to restate what she ment but before she could a young boy or what looked like on yelled to her 'boss'. She turned narrowing her eyes this wasn't good she was to protect the target until they had enough info on him to kill him them selfs.

she went in to a fighting stance pulling out two small blades that she held backwards so their tips pointed at her elbows. She was ready to fight to help him but even before she could say such to him he had already blown the other demon away. Her eyes went wide she was stunned with such ease the other flew off. She stood there almost not hearing what he had to say. "Hmmm what?"She asked letting what he said sink in then sighed and shook her head. "I... don't drink achaol..." She said and shoved her blades back in place. "I am afraid I am not able to hold it as well as others sir but I will join you in any place you go..."She said looking up at him. She told the truth she couldn't hold her licker, and she wasn't about to chance blowing her cover on a drink no matter how nice it felt, no matter how much stress it took off.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-20-2008, 07:10 AM

"No alcohol? Wow kid you really 'are' a bit of a featherweight you know that?" Xeriahalt grinned, motioning for her to continue following him before looking about at the crowd, looked like some demons were happier now that they had won their bests the ones betting for the blond guy to have lasted longer this time now head lighter purses. A few were just busy laughing hilariously at how quickly things had ended.
"Eh well, it's not like we don't get fruit juices and stuff so its no big deal." He rubbed his chin seeming a little bit disappointed, "All the same, I would have enjoyed a drink with my new friend, guess life isn't all that perfect." He shrugged lamely and looked about for a bar, there were several spread all over town but his favorite was never too far from the warp device leading home.
"Lets just try to keep personal questions personal until we get back, hm?" The demon looked at Sam, smiling lightly, he knew what Sam meant by the earlier question. "It's not exactly in my best interests to blurt such things out loud."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2008, 08:26 PM

keria shook her head and moved along with him as he told her to. "Yes I may be but at lest I know how to keep myself awhere, th better to serve and protect you don't you think?" She said and sighed seeing he look disappointed but knew she couldn't drink that would ruin the hole thing. She looked up at the others as they walked laughing to her self a little about how easly these people where amused. She had to say though it looked like they enjoyed it here at lest. She shook her head and looked up at the other. "That I know and i will still be there...."She stopped and sighed rubbing the back of her head. "Fine one drink....but thats it"

Keria said and brushed back her hair to keep it out of her face. She took in what he had to say. "I see I will keep that in mind sir..."She said and looked around at the bars that where around here wondering why they were not stopping but just passed each one.
This was so odd being here was already rubbing off on her she had to make sure that she didn't for get why she was here.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 02-21-2008, 04:40 PM

Xeriahalt looked at Sam and grinned with a slightly triumphant look,
"Alright! That's the spirit!" He clenched his fist and raised it, pumping once and chortling, "Score one for the X-'man'!" The Overlord smiled childishly, "You don't have to drink too much, but a toast just ain't right without a little hooch know what I mean?" He eventually turned to one place it was a lot quieter than other bars, the 'Succubus Whim'.
The demon walked in, pushing the large double swinging doors open and holding one open for Sam. The bar was relatively quiet, back in the smoking section two warrior types were exchanging gags and drinking cheerily, in another section a much more brusque rogue stood between two succubus that were busy paying attention to his body and muscles, they seemed content enough. Xeriahalt took seat in a private section and stretched, bones cracking randomly throughout his spine, shoulders and arms,
"Hoo yeah! Bit a peace and quiet!"