Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-21-2008, 10:56 PM

Keria laughed and shook her head a little bit and turned to him"I know it isn't so I thought I would Join in the fun this once since it seems to please you so..."She said and moved beside his it'll they got to the bar. What she saw made her face turn pink the girls where lovely yet she knew what they where and how they worked. She tried to keep her eyes off them on on the other male. She laughed a little as he said that "It won't but quite much longer if you keep that up..."She joked and even now inside refused to take her goggles off her face. "So what shall we get sir I'll go odder it?" She said getting read to get up to see the lady at the bar.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 02-21-2008, 11:36 PM

The Overlord slowly reclined into the seat and chuckled,
"It does please me, it does!" Was the replied statement to what the mechanic had mentioned earlier outside.
"Alright, alright, I'll calm down, for now anyway, hee!" Another childish grin from the Overlord, he sure seemed pretty giddy at all of this,
"I think I'll have that Dragonsblood Wyne I mentioned, though the waitress will be here in a sec, ask her when she comes."
And indeed one came, but probably not what was regularly expected. It was a nekomata, a woman/cat combo with the physical shape, in general, of a human but with more feline limbs, particularly the reverse joint legs, and fur to cover her body rather than a uniform, this wasn't an uncommon creature, but they were usually rather out of sight and private. A place like this, however, could employ their looks alongside the deadly yet beautiful succubi to sell more at the later stages of the afternoon and late into the night.
"See? Toldya, so order away, Sam."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-23-2008, 12:08 AM

She looked around sighing lightly forgetting about the other ladies here and just went on speaking with him. "You do not have to on my acount..."She smirked and moved to relax more in her seat and sighed out letting the sound of the background music flow through the air and to he ears. It was a more fast pace jazz but it still calmed thoughts that where around as well as herself.

"I think I will have the same..."She said thinking it over and nodded to herself. She was just going to have a sip any way might as well and have something good right? "Hmm oh al...right "She stunned seeing the girl come up to the table. she smiled after a moment. "May I take your orders?"The girl said smiling sweetly her hands on her hips. "Its been some time M'lord how have you been?" She asked while the other got ready to odder. Keria smiled but then turned to her "We will just have some Dragonsblood Wyne..." She said and turned to him incase he wanted any thing else.
The older girl just nodded and smiled "Comming right up you two..."

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 02-28-2008, 11:39 PM

"I've been pretty good, Kadja, though I cant say the same for my behaviour," He grinned, reaching over and scratching below her chin with his nails, this causing the girls fur to rise and fall in a sudden wave of enjoyment. He stopped then, the girl quickly patting her fur down and turning away seeing as Xeriahalt was not ordering anything else.
The Overlord snickered silently and winked to Sam, nudging at him gently once Kadja was out of earshot and whispered,
"It's her sweetspot, she cant get enough of it." And once more he sat back, placing his hands behind his head while looking over at his new friend,
"So kid, where are you from? tell me a little about yourself. You don't gotta reveal everything but surely theres something interesting about you worth telling me about."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-29-2008, 12:23 AM

Keria blushed lightly seeing the girl react like that, she didn't like this place and how the people where so open with showing affection and even lust so willingly. She slumped in her seat as the other male nudged her. She smirked to keep up her act but she had to say she was little less then on his side about using the girl like that. "Hmm oh I see well she dose look like a cat no wander the soft spot would not change..."She said placing a hand to her chin as in thought.Yet as the other asked about her she raised a brow. "Lets see about me...well not any where near here i can say that much... don't really like to think about where I came from" He said and sighed "I grew up with my older brother be thought me how to work on any thing that could be fixed... though never was as good as him..."

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-01-2008, 11:27 PM

The demon raised a brow at Sam, not sure what to think of him really, he didn't seem too thrilled at what he had been told, what an odd one this one was. He'd seen plenty of demons in his time but this was by far the strangest one he had encountered.
Then came the explanation of himself and his brother, it wasn't much but part of him believed the story, the elder brother part in particular seemed sincere enough, you don't live for over a millenia without spotting liars. Equally so you don't live that long without meeting people with something to hide.
There were many things he wanted to inquire about but instead just rested back against the chair and nodded at Sam's explanation,
"Well then, I thank your brother for raising me a fine mechanic. I believe in your ability. I've yet to see it, sure, but I've got a certain belief that you're definitely better than average." Xeriahalt smirked, looking up at the ceiling calmly, it was one of those weird ones that would change color slowly, fitting the average mood of the bar. Right now it was a strange mix of red and orange, not that it bothered Xeriahalt much at all. He just liked the simplicity of it.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2008, 11:47 PM

Keria could tell the other had questions about her but she kept her lip tight unless he asked she didn't went to give out to much. She looked up thought hearing the girl come back and set the bottle and two drinks down. "Please enjoy you two..."She said and winked playfully at the two males, or at lest who she thought was two males. Keria nodded "Thank you..." He said and smiled back up at the other and looked to the other starting to pore the drinks. "To my brother then..."She smiled raising her glass to his.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-02-2008, 01:16 AM

Xeriahalt raised his glass also to Sam, grinning,
"Alright then! To your brother and our new friendship, eh?" He chuckled swallowing the liquid with ease, it was like simple juice to him, but to the far too light of stomach this near volatile liquid certainly out did that human creation known as vodka.
It was a thick broth and seemingly warm but that didn't lower the taste any at all, it was the fermentation of grapes grown using the blood of dragon demons as fertilizer. The affects on angel were no different than that of a human or a demon, simply put; getting drunk.
"Hooyah! That's the good stuff right there!" Xeriahalt cackled contently, looking over to Sam and his gogles suddenly came into mind. "You wear those when you sleep too, shortstuff?" The demon overlord winked, "If you wear those all the time you wont be able to catch Zeica's eye properly you know!"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2008, 01:44 AM

Sh smiled and moved to drink as well, her face twisted though. Her eyes started to watter with the hot drink seeming to stick to her lining of her thought. She coughed a little raising her glass trying to smile a little as he spoke. Keria titled her head to one side and touched her goggles her cheek pink. "Zeica....yes the fallen Angel..."She said and smiled "I guess not..."she said and closed her eyes taking another swig grwling this time as it went down and sighed licking her lips. "No I don't its just so bright here..." She said pulling off her goggles to show the light blue almost see through eye's.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-02-2008, 11:46 AM

Xeriahalt looked over at Sam once the goggles had been removed, and, for a moment, freezed almost struck by those eyes, the clearer face without the goggles hiding the eyes seemed to give it away even more but he with-held himself. His odd mane of hair seemed to spike up more than usual, each regular spike seemign to split into several as he seemed to shiver with excitement, hair eventually matting down into its usual position,
"Oh yeah! That hits the spot!" He covered it up, raising his glass again and chuckling, "You know, Zeica may be related to fallen angels but she's a natural born demon."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2008, 11:52 AM

keria could tell now something was off this is what she had feared showing him her eyes. The thing was he hadn't even asked about them thats what threw her off."Hmm I see she is a beauty..." She said taking another sip not thinking about it sticking her toughe out now now telling herself to give up the drink the power already buzzing her mind. "I am glad the drink satisfys you, but where to from here?" She asked messing her hair about so they laid in her eyes more so they did not stick out as much seeing she was starting to get looks.This wasn't good and she almost had half the mind to throw them back on but she did't knowing he wpuld say something then and she did not want to do that."I mean any where you wish is fine M'lord..."

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-02-2008, 12:09 PM

Xeriahalt smirked, placing his hand on Sam's head, it was a huge claw that usually intimidated the lesser-kinds but he simply rubbed Sam's hair,
"Eh, don't be so formal kid, that's no fun, just call me Xeri, eh?" The Overlord stood, placing down the money for the drink on the table and stretching again, bones repeating their earlier symphony of cracks.
"Well, I'd say we're pretty much done with the town unless there's something you'd like to see? Anything you need before we head back?" He moved out of the front door, waving to Kadja whom was standing at the door, she bowed politely and smiled at Sam,
"Please take care and come again!"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2008, 12:15 PM

Keria lowered her eyes only for a moment and bit her lip lightly. "Yeah ok Xeri..." it was so odd even her close friends she still called sir or lady. She shook her head light "no I am fine with what I have we can go home..."She said and moved to stand and did a good enough job yet she had a slight stagger to her step. She hated drinking she always felt so stupid after. She turned to the young lady and smirked closing her eyes praying that no one but the older man would see this to show that nothing was up and moved her hand to strong the older girls chin. She purred and smirked. "Yes you to..."She said and bowed her head then moved out the door her cheeks red still.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-02-2008, 02:11 PM

Xeriahalt chuckled at Sam's slight instability, placing his hand upon the mechanics shoulder to help keep them steady and turned to the center of town, heading towards the warp that would take them back to the castle.
"Come on then, we'll get back to the castle and see if you can keep your feet eh? You really are lightweight, remind me to never serve you anything stronger eh? Hehe." The Overlord chuckled, he was far beyond the opposite of Sam, he could drink bottles upon bottles of strong stuff without getting too drunk, he knew not to go too far though because he could get extremely clumsy and destructive when he was drunk, a simple slip of the fist and he'd demolish half the city in a near instant.
"Haa, I love this place, okay yeah sure so I designed and raised it all but all the same," Xeriahalt stared up at the warp hole that would take them home and in an instant it opened up, waiting for them to step through,
"Will you be okay walking on your own, Sam?"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2008, 02:17 PM

Same let the other take a hole of her shoulder and blushed blaming it on the drinking. "Thank.... I needed that..."She said now a little stedyer on her feet. She growled something to herself about drinking and cat girls. Half of it she didn't even understand. As they walked to the catsle she laughed a little " yeah the strong stuff... well lets just say unless you want to hear me sing don't give me any..." She said and smirked feeling a little more at ease. Witch at this time was not the best she had just got here and didn't know about this place and could be cough every easly. Once to the worp she smiled "Yes I will be fine sir tank you I will be fine..."She said and moved to replace her gaggles the sun getting to her eyes once more.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-02-2008, 02:41 PM

Xeriahalt chuckled, roughing Sam's hair up again before leading him through the portal where Zeica was waiting as always, ever watchful of the gate. It closed behind them and without heed or warning she raised her hands to the too, a blue aura spreading out over Xeriahalt and Sam, it was soothing. It was a detoxifying spell, the effects of the alcohol quickly diminishing under her ethereal touch.
The Overlord folded his arms,
"Aw you didnt have to get me too Zeica. Sam's the lightweight." Xeriahalt complained, shaking his head and walking by her, "But thanks anyway."
"My apologies.. But I know to be more careful after the last time you returned drunk, you destroyed a large portion of the citadel remember?"
"Okay okay I get it. Eh-hee..."
Xeriahalt continued down the hall but Zeica stepped in the way of Sam, her eyes opening for once. She too had golden orbs but on regular white unlike the black of Xeriahalt's eyes, the stare itself was almost stunning, perhaps even lethally frightening. She looked aside, making sure Xeriahalt was out of earshot before looking at Sam.
"He trusts you... I don't know why, but he does... He may act something of a fool but he's not stupid and prior to contrary belief of... Your kind... He does have a heart... Break it and I promise you I'll hunt you down myself. That is all Sister..." She closed her eyes and bowed respectfully to Sam, rising and slowly making her way back to her usual post.

[She says sister in a 'Friend' style. So any man will be her brother and any woman will be her sister, basicaly xD]

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2008, 02:53 PM

Keria smiled for the first time in a while when the other played with her hair. She moved behind him through the warp gate. She stoped when she felt a light over her and vlosed her eyes tight the stress leaving her body feeling her mind returning to its normal state. "Thank you verry much..."She said lightly as the older male had voiced his unhappiness with the older girl she sighed and shook her head laughing getting ready to fallow him after but was stoped by the blond angel before her. She froze about to ask what was the matter when her eyes opned. Her heart almost stoped in her chest hands shaking lightly as she spoke. "I... Yes...I unerstand miss..."She said and looked down as if ashamed of what she was doing and hurried off after the other still a little shaken by not what she said but how she did. It was not a warning from her bos but from her heart Keria could tell. She was so confused every thing was so much different then the others said it would be here what was going on!

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-02-2008, 06:58 PM

Xeriahalt stopped at the intersection that lead to the various main areas of his castle, but then turned about to look for Sam, hands on his hips and foot tapping the floor in a pretentious impatient manner, grinning as the mechanic came up to him,
"Well, I believe you asked me something earlier. How did I get where I am today? I'm going to my room, you can come and ask me there." The demon turned up the hall, slipping off his deep purple coat and resting it over a shoulder, casually strolling to the throne room, "You're free to wander around for now anyway. Get to know the castle a bit, meet the locals and all that jazz."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2008, 12:16 AM

Sam moved to him biting her lip still "Hmm oh alright thank you..." She said and watched the other starting to leave and sighed not knowing where to go but he was already gone so she could not ask him. She looked around the halls walking about when some one tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped turning to see the man that had shown her to the leaders bed room behind her. "Oh I am sorry I just wasn't exspecting some one to be there..."She said but her just rolled his eyes "Come this way is your room..." she glared lightly but fallowed as always. The thing that surprised her the most is that she was not that far from the masters bed room. She smiled to herself knowing that would make easy work of the job she had to do. "Here we are sir..."He said opening the doors but then seemed to vanish. She raised a brow but let it roll out of her head as soon as it came. She moved in and closed the door moving to get the dust that had been kicked up in her face while walking off. She took off her over size cought and layed it on the bed leaving her in a tank top and aggy paints. Yet she was still smart enough t bind any thing that would show her true gender down. She moved to wash her face and arms in the bowl after taking in what her room looked like. It wasn't huge but a nice size for her there was a bed book shelfs and a desk. She smiled seeing the winddow from her room to the out side, she could easily take hat way o get to him later on. Yet what the older girl said stuck with her even now and sent a chill down her spine. She shook it off and moved from eher room still in tank top and paints goggles still over her eyes. She went to the bosses bed room and knocked on the door. "Hello?"

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-03-2008, 01:07 AM

Xeriahalt's door opened upon the first knock, once again smoke poured from the bottom, half a foot of the strange gas covered the floor of the whole throne room, seeming to pour down the steps from the bottom of the throne itself.
Xeriahalt himself, however, was stood at the wide, gaping window. If Sam were to enter the doors would close of their own account. Xeriahalt stood without his long coat, upper body bared because, after all, he wore no shirts typically even though he owned a few, they'd just get ruined if he were out and about. Should he ever use his wings the shirt would be ripped to shreds.
The Overlord looked over his shoulder calmly, placing his hands on his hips, smirking,
"Took your time, eh? Come on over, Sam."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2008, 01:19 AM

She looked at him but said very little her mind trying to keep out thoughts she didn't need. She needed to do her job and soon and get out. Being here too long would cause her to be fooled by the way these people acted. She knew there had to be more to this city then what first met her eye. She nodded and moved over to the other her hands placed in her pockets and she moved over to him. She was to gather as much info on this man then kill him and return home. "Sorry the dirt on my face...if was starting to smear so I had to wash it off thats what took so long sorry..."She said and stood looking out over the city they where just in.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-03-2008, 01:58 AM

"Don't worry, it's okay. I have all the time in the universe, pretty much, so no worries really." The demon chuckled, looking out at the city calmly. The trench coat he had been wearing covered the lower torso, but now his tall, lithe form and solid shoulders were also exposed, along with the unusual Runic tattoo that extended along his left arm to the elbow and up across the left side of his neck.
The language that some of the runes were written in where completely impossible to read, the language beyond ancient. The remainder of it was old, nowhere near as ancient as some of the writing, but still barely legible.And the rest were just symbols and shapes that fitted the unusual writing.
"I've spent most of my life wishing for this. Peace and quiet, with the odd joyous outburst here and there." Xeriahalt folded his arms grinning as he leaned forward to look down a little,
"I spent almost a millenia fighting other demons, tearing apart netherworlds full of the most destructive beings in the cosmos. And there were tens of thousands of times I though I would never make it. Survival was the very meaning of my existence, for it was all I had for so long. But I surpassed myself, time and time again." He stopped, looking over to Sam, "In my life I have done unspeakable things that such young creatures as yourself could never understand. And many things that you probably do. I will spend more millenia making up for my past sins than repeating what I used to do. Perhaps that sounds unusual for a demon, right? But I shall do it all the same." Xeriahalt looked forward, across the city once again and smiled, "Do you have any goals, Sam? Any dreams that you want to achieve?"

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2008, 02:34 AM

She stood there taking in all the other had to say and found it so odd hewas sorry for the lifes he had killed and ruined. She shook her head not wanting to change she would not mess this job up not now. He was a heartless demon nothing he said was the truth and he deserved to die. She vlosed her eyes and thought about what he had asked her and smiled softly. She wanted to marry her love and settle down getting away from this job but she didn't say that. "To find the one for me..." she said lowly and then turned to the other "But you see its not that odd for us to have emotions like that people miss understand allot of us and how we act becouse of the stupid few or us that think right..." Her eyes went slightly wide hearing that come from her mouth.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-03-2008, 03:00 AM

"Yes they do. I don't think anyone will ever truly understand me or my existence, or even my motives. But I have my Netherworld now. And I'll protect all its inhabitants. Not even 'the One' will hurt my people. I'd expend my existence if it meant they'd be safe." Xeriahalt raised a fist, a purple aura beginning to surround it, turning into a darker flame. Upon his hand opening it dispersed as a mist, the smoke at his feet parting temporarily before filling in once again.
The Overlord turned about, looking once more to Sam and smiling,
"I hope you find the one. A kid like you who understands the truth deserves that kind of gift." He walked up to his throne and turned, sitting back into it and lowering himself a little, elbows rested upon parted knees,
"That vehicle should arrive soon, I want you alone to handle that thing. You're reliable. I trust you Sam."

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2008, 03:26 AM

Kera sighed "Thank you sir...." She said and looked out the window. This was bad her heart felt as if it was going to burst if he said any thing else about trusting her. "You know I think I will go see if... the bike is here yet..." She said and bowed lightly and smiled. "I will come back to talk more if you wish..."She said not knowing if she should.