Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2008, 03:45 PM

((I'll put up a profile for my character here soon. She'll probably end up being a minorly gifted psychic who works as callout wench.))

Surreal Nytebane
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2008, 12:14 AM

Name: Luxor
Race: 1/2 demon, 1/2 elf
Bio: Luxor grew up in a single-parent household. His mother never talked of his father much, but later he learned that his father was a demon who had said he loved her, but had run off and never returned. When he was older, Luxor left because he was curious about his father and wanted to meet him.
Appearance: LuxorHas auburn hair, sapphire blue eyes with an inner ring of electric blue, and a strange mark under his right eye that looks like an upside down triangle with rounded corners and is the color of dried blood.

((need to finish...don't let me forget!))

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-27-2008, 03:12 PM

Name: Sheila Casey
Race: Human, Psychic
Appearance: Thus. Brown hair, green eyes, pale skin. Also, she usually wears a pair of white gloves.
Bio: Born in the suburbs, Sheila was the second daughter of Deborah and Cecil Casey. She was more introspective and moody than her sister, Lucy. It only got worse when her father disappeared, when Sheila was thirteen. Soon afterwards, she began to develop some minor psychic gifts...specifically Empathy (feeling the emotions of others) and Psychometry (being able to glean emotions and thoughts from objects, and sometimes people, by touching them). Because of the gifts, she found a job where she worked over the phone, doing market research for a large radio company. She almost always wear gloves, to avoid touching things.

It may also be of note that Sheila is a Wiccan.

((I'm not sure how complete this is. I may add more. EDIT: Hey, if anyone spying this thread for fun recognizes the name Sheila Casey from elsewhere, PM me...I'm TPO Sheila on WoD.))